New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)

Go down 
+4
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
beast93boy
Magus1108
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent S7

Agent S7

When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheets   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Okay, I've already got my characters planned, but a few of them require character sheets--my version of Hawke and another character.

~

Username:  Agent S7

Name:  Yvonne Hawke

Race: Human 

Mage: Yes

Appearance: Short blonde hair, hazel eyes, a sardonic air about her. Usually clad in the ancient Robes of the Champion and an enigmatic smile.

Personality: Yvonne is smart and clad in tightly woven Armor of Snarkiness, it's hard to tell just what Yvonne is really thinking. She can be compassionate or charitable, but it's a little too rare for

History: Everyone knows about the Champion of Kirkwall, though the legends have been exaggerated somehow: she can't turn into a dragon, she's only dabbled in blood magic and found it distasteful, and she doesn't have a magical talking hamster. Yvonne Hawke wanders the world with her demon-possessed lover, Anders, knowing that no distance away from Kirkwall will make the mountain of dead in her past disappear. Her family is gone, except for an estranged sister that's caught up in a conflict of Yvonne's own creation. She's avoiding contact with the rest of her friends, certain that she'll drag them to their dooms as well.

After all, Hawke is the woman who—mostly by accident—kicked off the Mage-Templar war. She was a living catalyst in a city full of unstable chemicals, and her sheer ability and drive—and the manipualtions of Anders' demon side--started a reaction that's burning down the world. Of course she would want those she cares about to be safe by staying away from her. Now she's outcast from the rest of the world, seen as a revolutionary by one side for starting the war, and a pariah by the other side for abandoning them.

More than anything, she wants peace. Or at least some kind of redemption.

Other: An incredibly talented mage. Also, she has a dangerous, vicious attack dog that she named Pooch.

~

Username: Agent S7

Name: Captain Adrian

Mage: Maybe

Appearance: A middle-aged man. Quiet. Grey-haired, beard and sideburns. Tattered mage-robes.

Personality: He's very polite

History: (in his own words)

“I was once a part of the Ferelden army back during the Blight. My entire life, I've concealed my status as an apostate. When the Archdemon attacked, I was there in the battle of Denerim. I was forced to use my magical abilities to protect my fellow soldiers...and they did nothing but run from me.

“The rest is uneventful. I was on the run. Had some escapades with the Templars. Ended up fighting on the side of the Mages every now and then, coming and going when I wanted to. And that's all I feel comfortable saying.”

Other: Captain Adrian appears to have told slightly different stories about his life to different people. Is he hiding something?

~

Username: Agent S7

Name: Jares Tabris

Race: Elf

Mage: No

Appearance: Shoulder-length red hair, bright green eyes, a mischievous smile and a wiry frame...all of which clashes with the expensive clothes he wears as Bann.

Personality: Though Jares is a bit of a smartass, he's different from Hawke in that he always expects the best in people. He's quick with a joke and an encouraging word, but also quick to trust and quick to hope. This earns him quite a few friends, but has also made many enemies over the years. He also has a more regretful side to him brought about by his years as a Warden.

History: The Hero of Ferelden's story is even more famous than Hawke's. Jares was mere peasant, an oppressed elf living in the Denerim Alienage, when he decided to save his betrothed from a terrible fate. In the process, however, Jares killed a number of the human guards who were taking her hostage, and was sentenced to death. He was saved by Warden-Commander Duncan, who recruited him. After a dark turn of events involving the Archdemon's arrival in Ferelden, he and Alistair (future king of Ferelden) were saved from certain death by a strange old woman calling herself Flemeth. From there, the two gathered a team and managed to slay the Archdemon.

Here Jares made the first of his terrible mistakes: he made a deal with Flemeth's daughter, a witch named Morrigan, to save himself from destruction. He conceived a child, and once the Archdemon was defeated, the creature's soul (purified of evil) would be placed within that child. Jares made the decision rashly, and only after the ritual was completed and the Archdemon slain did he realize what he had done. Whether the child was good or evil, he had conceived a powerful being that could easily become either a pawn in the world for vicious manipulators or a mighty chessmaster.

Jares took command of the Grey Wardens, leaving behind his king-appointed position as Bann of Denerim until he finished rebuilding the Wardens in Ferelden. Here he made his second great mistake: he spared a terrible enemy known as the Architect. The Architect, a highly intelligent Darkspawn with a desire for peace, swore that he could pacify his brethren and stop Blights from ever occurring again. The idea appealed to Jares, and once again he followed what he believed instead of what was in front of him. The Architect returned to darkness, and Jares could only hope that it would pursue peace.

Jares has settled down. After spending a brief amount of time with Morrigan in a mysterious world beyond the Fade, he has left her and his child to become Bann of the Alienage once again. He visits his child and ex-wife once a week, and that's as adventerous as he wants his life to be now.

Only time will tell if he can really step away from events as momentous as these, or if he'll be pulled back again to become a major player in the world...and perhaps rectify a mistake of his in the process...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Accepted, Agent! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 am

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Duncan
Mage: Lobster, er, no
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn75/jeanie90/Original_doodle__002_by_xcandystrip.png
https://2img.net/h/i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Ikuto-i-Tadase-shugo-chara-3259043-500-368-1.jpg
Personality: Duncan tries to be a good person. He tries to help people and be nice and thoughtful, but he can be haughty and rude at times, feeling he is better than others. Duncan is a brilliant boy though and has a knack for learning, but isn't too strong of a fighter. He gets frustrated easily and doesn't like being compared to his father nor the man he was named after. Duncan would rather be surrounded by books than people most of the time. He has a soft spot for animals.
History: Duncan is the son of King Alistair and Queen Anora. He was named for the Gray Warden Duncan but has never liked it because he feels like people may compare them, especially since his own father was a Gray Warden as well. Duncan has had a relatively easy childhood, but he has always been distance from his parents. He tends to dislike his father more than his mother. Right now Duncan is learning both books and sword fighting, but he usually tends to skip fighting lessons to read.
Other:

Here he is. Hope he's okay
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:19 am

Accepted, Toko!

Alright, we have all the necessary roles filled, then. Agent and I took some additional ones, but that shouldn't be a problem. Though if anyone suddenly wants Bumi II now, please tell me, because you can still claim him if you want him.

Anyway, once I get my own profiles up for the Old God and Human Mage Origin, we should be able to start! Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Here are my completed characters. I'll be starting up the RP either tomorrow, or Sunday. We'll see. Very Happy

Username: Magus1108
Name: Deusa (Urthemiel)
Race: Old God
Appearance: http://azurega.deviantart.com/art/The-Mage-Child-315688978
Personality: Deusa is civil and, at times, friendly enough to other people, though she doesn't go out of her way to make people happy, or otherwise to try make friends. Deusa never excludes any real emotions as well, mostly maintaining a calm demeanor that can be often taken as 'creepy'.
History: Deusa was once the Old God, later Archdemon, Urthemiel, but due to a dark ritual employed by her future parents, her soul was reborn into the body of a human mage girl. For the majority of her young new life, Deusa lived in the Land Beyond the Veil with her birth parents, Morrigan and Jares. Deusa was largely content with her previous life, though events beyond her control have forced her and her family to return back to Thedas, and go to Denerim in Fereldan to serve in King Alistair's court. While she doesn't care about the politics of the humans, she is very concerned about the Mage-Templar War, and Flemeth's plans for it...
Other:

Username: Magus1108
Name: Emilia Amell
Appearance: http://renevatia.deviantart.com/art/Mage-129822761
Personality: Emilia is a very cheerful, if somewhat unhinged, person. She is friendly to everyone she meets, especially those she travels with; though when provoked, she can have a nasty temper.
History: Emilia spent most of her life in the gilded cage of the Circle of Magi in Fereldan, and only escaped her prison there when Uldred and his men caused a civil war within the Circle. After that she wandered for a time, later meeting up with her old friend Jowan; the two had a rocky start rebuilding their friendship, at first, but they succeeded toward the end. Eventually they made their way to Kirkwall, where Emilia met with her cousin Hawke, several weeks before Anders blew up the Kirkwall Chantry and sparked the Mage-Templar War. After Hawke and her companions scattered to the winds, Emilia, and Jowan as well, decided to stick around with her cousin, mostly to support her and in Emilia's case, be around family in these strange and desperate times.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:20 pm

((It BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Also, Bumi II is still open if anyone wants him. I wouldn't mind giving him up. Hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge.))

Mako

"Excited for the new Pro-Bending season, Bolin?" Mako inquired of his brother, as the two finished up cleaning the Sky Bison pens on Air Temple Island.

Six months had passed since the end of Amon's Equalist Revolution; and, while that terrorist was still at large and missing, the Equalist threat to Republic City was gone. Many of Amon's followers had been disheartened to find out that their leader had been a bender himself, causing many to give their view on bending another glance. The fact that Avatar Korra had restored bending to almost all of those who had theirs stolen by Amon, too, hadn't helped the faltering Equalists and their ilk at all. Many took it as a sign that even the Spirits themselves didn't approve of what Amon did. There was still the occasional attack now and then from die-hard fanatics, of course, but they were easily defeated. Other than those incidents, though, the Equalists were dead and gone, for all intents and purposes.

And good riddance, too. Mako was glad that chapter of his life was over with.

((And that's it for me for the moment. The Crossover Teams, aka the Gaang 2.0 and Team Inquisition, haven't been formed yet or otherwise taken away from their homeworlds, so they're still chilling at wherever they are right now. Just so you guys know.

Now post away, my friends! Post away! Oh, and no one from Team Atoner post yet. Agent will start us there himself.))
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:14 pm

IC: Yvonne Hawke

She didn’t know the name of the village. As the flames rose from the twisted, ashen wreckage, Hawke desperately wished that someone would cry out or lumber out from the flames. They didn’t. The Coalition of Free Mages or the Templar Order—it could’ve been either of their most extreme factions—had left no survivors. Here there was only firelight and ash and a terribly familiar sickly sweet smell.

And she still didn’t know the name of the village.

Yvonne Hawke felt a hand on her shoulder—Anders, gazing at her with his deep, sad brown eyes.

“Hawke. We should really go.”

Hawke's cousin Emilia and the blood mage Jowan were sitting underneath a lone tree several yards away, talking about who knew what. Yvonne glanced at them, back at Anders, then at the burning village. She took a deep breath, donned her favorite smirk and looked back at Anders. “Oh, I don’t know. We could tell ghost stories by the campfire. Or roast sugar cookies!”

Hawke watched Anders conceal a sigh. Was he disappointed? Well, he could be as disappointed as he damn well wanted to, as long as he shut his mouth. Talking and crying like sad little children wouldn’t stop these things from happening. And it wouldn’t take back the fact that they both bore some responsibility for every atrocity committed in the name of Templar security or mage freedom.

"You know that isn't funny," said Anders quietly. "And you know that there's no point in hanging around here. I think we've both felt sorry for ourselves enough."

Hawke raised an eyebrow and opened her mouth to say something clever. Nothing came. "You're right," she said with a sigh. "I'm going to go check on Emilia and Jowan, see what they're talking about."

~

IC: Anders

Anders watched Hawke head over to Emilia and Jowan. It was odd watching the two old friends catch up under the tree, even if the whole thing was rather somber in the firelight. They'd changed so much, too. Jowan was a blood mage now for some reason. Anders wanted to say he hadn't seen it coming, but it seemed very Jowan to do something so stupid--he wasn't to be trusted anymore. And Emilia...she looked a lot like Hawke in a way, perhaps in how she carried herself.

It felt like a lifetime since the three of them had sat in Enchanter Angelica's lessons, learning the basics of magic. And now they were all different people. What would Enchanter Angelica say about the abomination and the blood mage she'd taught? Was Angelica still alive?

Anders hadn't thought about her in years, and he suddenly realized that he had no idea. Maybe she perished when the abominations took over the Ferelden Circle of Magi all those years ago.

But there wasn't a point to dwelling on the past. He was trying to give that up.

Hawke had taken up that mantle.
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:18 pm

IC: Jares Tabris

A decade ago, the Elven alienage had been an overpopulated, crime-ridden, diseased hellhole. Five years ago, it had become a respectable home for elven culture and art, spreading understanding and even becoming the center of a new artistic movement based around old mythology and the feeling of being ostracized.

With all the desperate refugees, the alienage had become an overpopulated, diseased hellhole again. The only thing preventing it from becoming crime-ridden once more was the threat of Bann Jares Tabris stabbing somebody until they stopped screwing around.

Jares sat on the porch of his house and looked out on the alienage. This was home now, once again. This was the part where the hero sits back and enjoys his life and his power after changing the world. Except that wasn't how it worked, was it? He'd done a lot of good, but he'd also made a few mistakes along the way. And like that Hawke woman, he'd made a deal with a certain witch (and her daughter). He couldn't help but wonder if the chaos surrounding him was in some strange way his fault.

And his daughter...there was his daughter. Deusa Tabris had just celebrated her birthday, and Jares attended the party. It was the most somber birthday party he'd ever attended--black everywhere, because Deusa wanted it that way for some ungodly reason. What had she said? Something about it being fitting?

Jares sighed. It was an awful feeling, being frightened of your own daughter. But she was only a daughter of the flesh. Her soul was...something else entirely. Jares loved her, but he always wondered whether Deusa was really her daughter, or if an ancient God was wearing her like some grotesque cocoon.

And, of course, there was Morrigan.

~

IC: Morrigan

Morrigan meditated in the darkness of her chamber. The incense around her was putrid and offensive, but she paid no mind--it reminded her of her old home in the Wilds and of Flemeth, her mother. Considering that she was trying to find Flemeth with this spell, that was a good thing.

It didn't help that irritating little thoughts kept creeping into her head. The worries and fears of King Alistair were contagious, no matter how much Alistair tried to hide them. He had been a good King (to Morrigan's surprise and--she had to admit--disappointment), but now he was caught in a second war. Rebuilding in peace time was one thing, but preparing for another war was a different kind of taxing. The paleness of the King's skin and the bags under his eyes, both carefully concealed with make-up, told Morrigan all she needed to know:

If the conflict didn't end soon, Alistair would simply fall apart. It wasn't a wish or an insult, but a statement of fact. And perhaps it was that bastard Jares influencing her, but she had grown to have a bit of affection for the King. He was almost adorable, in a stupid, sad puppy kind of way. The Puppy King, she thought with a smile.

And here she was again, distracted as always. Yesterday she'd reflected on that irritating Jares and her own lovely daughter, and now it was all about Alistair and his courtly problems.

She took a deep breath of the incense. No. It was time to think of Flemeth. Time to track her down. It would probably yield no fruit once again, but she needed to try.

For years Morrigan had never cared for the future. And though she had a kind of dislike for Jares, Alistair, her daughter--everyone in the court--she also knew she would fight for them.

It was also a damn good excuse to try and kill Mother again.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 pm

Duncan

The young prince stared up at the stacks of books. He was suppose to be at sword training lessons, but he had skipped them per usual. Duncan really didn't like fighting and he wasn't so good at it anyways. He knew if his father had found out he'd skipped it again, he'd be chastised. Still Duncan did not care.

Duncan seemed mostly to skip the lessons to anger his father, but that wasn't always the case. Still he had a rather dislike towards the King and if he could anger him, Duncan would surely do so. Still he did not like being punished and he hoped his father would not learn of his absent once again.

Duncan reached up to grab a book, grunting in frustration at his small reach. He wished he had brought a chair with him to help him. He was on the tips of his toes, straining hard. It was times like these he wish he could just make the books fling themselves off the shelves so he would not have to struggle. Not that he'd admit to it. Duncan was a rather proud child and he hated looking weak in front of others.

"Curse this," he muttered to himself, still trying to reach the book that was just out of his reach.

Jinora

The young airbender sighed heavily to herself. She had passed by the brothers Mako and Bolin earlier and had stopped and watched them for a while. They were both pretty handsome, but Jinora would not admit this out loud. If her siblings or her parents had learned that she was fawning over them, she could not imagine what they'd say.

If Korra knew, she'd probably yell at her since Mako was her boyfriend. Besides they were both too old for her. It was just silly infatuation anyways.

Jinora wasn't sure if they had seen her staring, nor if they even knew. She had wondered herself why it had been both and not one, but she didn't like to dwell on it. Jinora rarely even let herself admit she found them both handsome and crushed on them. Wondering about it would only make it worse.

She looked around the house either for her siblings or for the Avatar herself, book in her hands like always. Maybe she just needed a distraction for the silliness of crushing on some stupid boys.
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:49 pm

IC: Bolin

Bolin nodded. "Oh yeah. I've been working out. I mean, more than usual." Which was a slight stretch of the truth, but not by much. Adding a few pounds to the weights counted as more than usual, right?

And as for the next Pro-Bending Season...Bolin was more excited about it than ever. Last season's nightmarish Equalist attack was still fresh in his memory, and he couldn't wait to push it out with memories of newer, brighter times. Not that the dark times had been totally useless or anything. After all, that's how he'd met Korra and Asami. Even if there'd been some...drama after that with girl troubles and such. It was old news. A stupid old wound, and it was almost healed. Last week, when they'd gone to that play about a magical Queen and a treacherous sage, it was almost like things were completely back to normal--or even better, now that Asami and Korra were here.

Bolin noticed someone--looked like one of the airbender kids--running about. Before he could say anything, the kid was gone. He shrugged and turned back to Mako.

"I guess you're psyched about it, too, Mako?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Mako

"Of course," Mako replied with a smile. "I definitely want the fresh start that a new season brings. Especially considering what happened last time. And, of course, it would be nice to actually win the championship, if we get that far this time."

"I can ensure that it happens, Mako..."

Mako blinked, and whipped his head around, swearing that he heard someone speak. But no one was there...

Odd. But he quickly dismissed the incident from his mind, and looked back at his brother.

"So, anything you look forward to, for the new season?" He asked. "I myself can't wait for round two with the Wolf-Bats; especially since they've promised to stop cheating, after Korra restored their bending."

Deusa

Deusa calmly walked into the quarters of her mother, heedless of what Morrigan was currently doing.

"It is done," She stated in a low, monotone voice. "Flemeth has opened the Gateway. The Fade and the Spirit World are no longer separated. It has begun."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Korra

"I still don't understand how Tahno can be a waterbender. He's white," Korra stated with a smirk as she walked up to the two brothers. She remembered making that point to Bolin the other day, much to his dismay (http://25.media.tumblr.com/8647521df1e44346a443ae58c2b950b8/tumblr_mhkehknSZ91r34xqco1_500.jpg).

She smiled broadly at Mako and gave him a kiss on his cheek. She was still very much aware of the whole awkwardness the romantic entanglements gave to the group so she refrained from more brash displays of affection, but she couldn't hide it entirely. Her relationship with Mako was her first, after all, or her thousandth, depending on your point of view.

"Tenzin said I couldn't use my Avatar State in the game, though. He somehow had the rule inserted in it right after he found me using it 'carelessly.'"

As she was speaking, she noticed Jinora entering the house. She smiled, "Maybe we should go see Jinora. She's spent too much time reading romance novels that end with the main characters dying."

Jowan

Jowan glanced over at Emilia. Really, it was like the good ol' days, almost. They had been telling old stories and jokes, like how Knight-Commander Gregoir and First Enchanter Irving might have been in a relationship or the time Emilia turned his hair blue. Still, things weren't the same.

The world was at war. Mages and Templars were slaughtering each other without regard for whoever stood in the way. The village near them could have been destroyed by any of the two. It could have been torched by Templars for hiding an apostate or the inhabitants could have been sacrificed to power blood magic or... demon summoning.

There was nothing he regretted more than turning to blood magic. Looking back, if it weren't for that, Irving might have been able to convince Gregoir to let him take the Harrowing. Or maybe if he studied more he could have done something different. He was only glad he saw Lily some time ago. She didn't see him, of course. She was a Revered Mother then. Unfortunately, she was one of the few fanatics supporting the Templars and he knew who was at fault for that.

"Have you heard from Alim, lately?"

Alim Surana

Kirkwall, the City of Chains. Former Home of the Champion and now stronghold for a Templar Order that no longer answered to the Chantry. Truthfully, he hadn't appreciated how much the Chantry had kept the Templars in check. There were abuses, yes, but captured apostates weren't put to the sword along with anyone who might be a mage or mage sympathizer. Still, Alim didn't want to think about this.

He was pleasantly drunk. Say what you will of the Hanged Man, but if you wanted a safe place to drink and where no one bat an eyelash at a suspicious figure like himself, the Hanged Man was your best bet.

Truthfully, he was here on Kirkwall on business. He had heard rumors of an ancient elven artifact uncovered by some crazy Dalish First that sacrificed her clan to the Great Demon and he wanted to see it. And if he ran into some crazed Dalish with a dominatrix fetish, so much the better. He grinned as he emptied his mug of beer in his mouth.

"I wanna... I want another!" he cried happily, holding his mug up like trothy. He noticed he was stumbling so he cast a small rejuvenation spell....

To drink more.

Loghain Mac Tir

"Your mother wouldn't approve."

Loghain smiled down at his grandson. Over the years, he hadn't changed a bit. That Warden Mage, Avernus, had concocted a new Joining. No Warden was answering the Calling anytime soon. At least, a Ferelden Warden anyway. As Warden-Commander, Loghain had resolved to keep it a Ferelden state secret. At the moment, he was in the capital, ostensibly to visit his daughter and grandson, but also providing Anora and Maric's bastard with his strategic expertise. The boy could glare at him all he liked. They both knew he needed him. His ability to see reason was part of why he was a better king than Cailan had been. That and his marriage with his daughter. However, Maric still outshone him. He always would.

He grabbed the book and offered it to Duncan. He was a smart lad. Like his mother, thankfully. He would make a good king as Anora was a good queen, though he was deplorable in combat. He believed a good match for him would be a good Ferelden shieldmaiden as his queen. Like Rowan had been...

"Your mother was the same way. She always wanted to do things on her own strength. There are some areas, however, that do not play to your strengths. A good king knows when to delegate those tasks to trusted allies, not charging into battle and leaving the kingdom without an heir."

He smiled slightly, as though sharing a secret joke with him.

"And having a Jester take his place."
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:06 pm

"Not being able to use the Avatar State!?" cried Bolin. "That's like…like restricting breathing! Except instead of breathing, it's a super powerful ancient spirit that can turn the tide in our favor and outbend anyone including…oh."

He grinned sheepishly. "I guess now that I think about it, it does make a little sense."

As they headed over to talk to Jinora, Bolin noticed Mako looking a bit distracted, but he paid no mind. After all, he was with his hubby. Pretty distracting stuff. No big deal.

"No big deal. How much longer can you keep telling yourself that, mage, while Mako takes everything you desire?"

It was like ice had learned to talk. Bolin stood there for a moment as Mako and Korra walked on, hoping they would show some sign of hearing it too. They didn't, and Bolin decided it was just the wind.

Yeah, the wind. What else could it even be?

~

The trance shattered around her, and Morrigan stood up in an instant, her golden eyes alight with fire. "What did you just say?" she whispered, staring into her daughter's pale green eyes.

The Spirit World. Surely she just meant the Fade itself. Surely she was just confusing two terms. If it were any other child, Morrigan might have convinced herself of that pleasant lie.

Morrigan looked into those eyes and could see nothing but...amusement? An apology? Nothing that she could read. But she knew that the girl was speaking truth.

"The Spirit World," said Morrigan. "Not our Spirit World, correct? The one..."

The other one. The one from the world beyond the Fade...could it be? And what in the names of the Seven Old Gods was Flemeth doing if Deusa was telling the truth?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Asami

Asami had her head resting on her palm as she read through more forms and contracts and specs of varying types. Ever since the Equalist threat had ended she had become the head of Sato Industries, and even after six months there was still so much to do! Of course, it was a business, so she knew she would be busy when she took over, but there was so many legal things to take care of, since Sato Industries had been in league with the Equalist movement. Six months wasn't enough to wipe away all the wrong-doings her father had committed, and not only had it damaged her relationship with her father beyond repair, it was now causing her to become more estranged from her friends.

True, she had gone to that play with them, but it seemed like she was seeing less and less of them lately, mostly due to her heavy workload. She couldn't just take time off often, there was too much to do. But was it just her fault that she hadn't seen them much? She and Mako were akward with each other, despite her moving on from their break up, holding no hard feelings, or trying not to anyway. Did he and Korra even want her around, now that they were a couple? Were they pushing her out? "No, of course not," she said aloud, dispelling those thoughts, then sighed. She hadn't taken in a word of the document in front of her, now she'd have to start over.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Mako

Mako blushed slightly from her kiss, but was glad for it all the same.

"Now now, Korra. Tahno probably just has some Earth Kingdom or Fire nation blood in him that makes him look...different, from other waterbenders. Or, alternatively, he's Foggy Swamp Tribe, which...would be hilarious, actually." Mako replied with a slight grin, chuckling over the thought of Tahno coming from that particular tribe. He took his girlfriend's hand in his, as they walked over to the main living area of Air Temple Island.

"No Avatar State for Pro-bending?" Mako mused. "I don't mind that, actually. It gives you a chance to show the other players what you're really made of, without any help from your past lives."

Emilia Amell

"I'm afraid not," Emilia stated with a sigh. "I haven't heard from him since we ran into him on the way to Kirkwall...hm, has it been a year since then, already? My, how time flies. Well, wherever Alim is, I do hope he's alright and still alive."

Alim Surana; quite the curious individual he had been, when Emilia had known him at the Circle. They had been friends, of a sort, though they had their differences regarding Mage status in Thedas. Alim had been, and likely still was, one of those who preferred wealth and power over freedom, which Emilia herself still didn't understand.

Still, Alim had been a good person and friend, back in the day. She rather hoped he was alright, wherever he was.

"Did you find anything, Yvonne?" Emilia asked, as her cousin approached them.

Ah, Yvonne Hawke. In the midst of all this death and destruction, Emilia was quite glad to be among family. It had been quite the shock, discovering she had a living cousin in Kirkwall, and one from the runaway Aunt Leandra, no less! Yvonne Hawke had proved to be a very interesting relative, for sure, but over time they had bonded to become good friends, more or less. Emilia was glad to have her as a cousin. Though Yvonne had been distant from her lately, from them all really, since that incident with basically sparking the Mage-Templar War. Still, Yvonne was a good woman, even if she and Anders were caught up in nasty circumstances.

Anders...my, how time had changed him since their days with Enchanter Angelica. He was no longer the jolly and jovial person she once knew. Now he was...changed. Different. More somber, more serious, more...alien. And all thanks to that Spirit of Justice that had fused with him, during his time with the Grey Wardens. Still, Emilia was trying to look past that new aspect of her former friend, no matter how much the change in him had frightened her. If she had forgiven Jowan for becoming a Blood Mage, lying to her, and running away from the Tower while leaving her with the blame, then she could certainly forgive Anders for all that he had done.

Or so she hoped. Jowan was quite different from Anders, after all. He was just a Blood Mage; and he rarely used Blood Magic these days, too, unless it was to save their lives from danger. Anders, though, was an Abomination, and had slaughtered countless innocents by blowing up the Kirkwall Chantry, and had sparked a major war between the Templar Order and the Mages of Thedas. In comparison, Jowan's crimes were insignificant....

Well, Emilia tried not to dwell on that too hard. They had to work together, after all, and it wouldn't due for any mistrust to form within the group.

Deusa

"Indeed, Mother. Flemeth has opened a portal betweenthe Spiritual Realm of the Other World, and the Fade of our own Realm." Deusa calmly reported to Morrigan. "The fool Witch has set the damnation of us all into motion."

Deusa paused, and closed her eyes. She opened them again, and for the briefest of moments, they flashed a dark, dragon yellow, before pale emerald reappeared in her eyes.

"We must stop her, whatever the cost. If we fail, we shall all die a painful, horrible death."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:44 pm

?

There was a slight knock at the door to Asami's office, and a moment later a well dressed man stepped in, bowing before Asami.

"Good morning, madam." Her assistant greeted. "I just came to inform you that you have a meeting with the executive board in half an hour. Will you be able to attend the meeting, or shall I have it rescheduled to a better time?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Asami

Asami looked up at her assistant and then back down to the forms. "No, now's perfect," she said, deciding a break from the monotony of reading these tedious documents would be suitable, even if it was just for another board meeting. "Have the car brought around to the entrance, I'll be there in a minute," she added, and picked up her bag from the floor, rummaging through it.

She took out a mirror and examined her face, she looked for a moment before taking some lipstick and applied it to her lips. She then applied some powder to her cheeks, taking care not to accidentally get any in her eyes. She had already applied make-up earlier but she needed to make sure she looked her best, the board wasn't exactly ecstatic that a teenager had taken control of the company and would try to seize upon any weakness. Satisfied, she stashed her things back in her bag, stood up and walked to the door, ready for the meeting and whatever would come of it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Assistant

When Asami exited her office, her assistant was waiting. "The car is waiting and ready for you, madam. Shall I-"

The phone in the reception room rung, then, interrupting the assistant. The man sighed, and quickly walked over to the phone. He picked it up and answered it.

"Yes. Yes. Hm. One moment, please," The assistant intoned to the person on the other line. He moved the mouthpiece from his face, and inquired,

"You have a call from the...prison, madam. Do you wish to take it, or shall I hang up and tell them to never call again?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Asami

Asami's heart skipped a beat when her assistant said where the call came from, and her brow creased, knowing what it meant for her to receive a call from that place. She wanted to refuse it, her anger at her father still rather heated, he had tried to kill her after all. But what if he was calling to apologize, or somehow reconcile? What if he had seen the error of his ways or at least wanted to fix their relationship? He had been a good man once, could he have found that man again? She bit her lip, not sure which option she would go with, before deciding to take the call. She took the phone, and said, "This is Miss Sato."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Hiroshi Sato

"Hello, Asami." Came the voice of her father. "It's...been awhile, hasn't it?"

Hiroshi paused, and then said,

"So...I trust that running Future Industries hasn't been too difficult for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Asami

"It's easier to run when it's not in league with a terrorist group. What do you want, father," Asami asked curtly, trying to cut to the point instead of engaging in pleasantries.

"I know you didn't call just to check in."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Hiroshi Sato

Hiroshi was silent in response.

"Is it a crime to ask how my daughter is doing?" He finally asked. "I merely wish to see how you are doing, Asami. After all, you don't write, you don't visit, you don't call. I have no idea what's going on with you, aside from what I read in the papers."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Asami

"You fought with Amon, and tried to kill me! Why would I visit or even contact you after that? I have no desire to ever see that man again, and as far as I know, that's who you still are," Asami shot back at him.

She was silent for a few moments and added, "and I've been consumed with business. It's taken a lot of work to get Sato Industries out of the major legal trouble caused by your alliance with Amon. These days I rarely get to see anyone who doesn't work for me."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Hiroshi Sato

"I see," Her father stated, after a moment's silence.

"That is unfortunate. One must always make time for friends. I would suggest giving some of your burden to a trusted aide; someone who could do your work in your stead, someone who could represent you, while you have some down time. I did as much myself, when I wanted a week or so off with you and your mother, before things...changed."

Hiroshi paused again, and then abruptly stated,

"My five minutes are up. I must go now. Goodbye, Asami. Take care."

Then there was a click, and Hiroshi hung up.
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:41 am

IC: Yvonne Hawke

"Did you find anything, Yvonne?" asked Emilia.

Hawke found Emilia Arnell...odd. Friendly and cheery, but with something dark and iron beneath that--something Hawke wouldn't even wish on her enemies. It was almost like looking into a funhouse mirror of herself: instead of cynicism and aloofness, there was a kind of twitchy idealism and fierce protectiveness in Emilia's eyes. Hawke had only ever been vaguely aware that she had a cousin until recently. She seemed to jump out of nowhere. Fate? Who knew, and why even ask anymore?

"Nothing out of the ordinary," said Hawke. "You know. Tragic burned down village. Flames. Ash. I'm still looking for the farmboy with big dreams and a destiny, but I think he high-tailed it out of here and decided to live the good life instead of mucking about with all this heroic crap."

Then Hawke sighed, letting the smile disappear for a moment. "No," she said flatly. "There's nothing here. We need to move on."

~

Morrigan raced to the throne room through the corridors of Denerim Keep, eyes narrowed in concentration. How? With some kind of Eluvian? Blood magic? Aid from spirits or demons? And for what purpose was Mother going to that other world? Whatever the reason, the Bastard King needed to know. Especially if Deusa's menacing prophecy was reliable.

"My child, do you have any idea what she's trying to accomplish with this?" said Morrigan. Combining these two worlds...what reason could Flemeth possibly have? All it would accomplish was chaos. Flemeth was many things, but she never acted without purpose. Never.

~

And here it was again--Mako and Korra making googly eyes at each other while Bolin awkwardly tried to cut in with the occasional joke or question. Been there, done that, bought the tea mug.

He jumped back into the conversation anyway. No point in worrying about could've-beens or dwelling on the past--Bolin was trying his best to be a man of the present. That said, he found himself mostly thinking about Asami. The gang was all here at the Air Temple today, but Asami was still stuck dealing with Hiroshi Sato's mess.

Bolin hated to admit it, but he'd rather be there helping Asami than deal with the two lovebirds right now. At least she'd actually appreciate the company.

"Or maybe I can," said Bolin aloud. "Hey, guys?" he said, looking at Korra and Mako. "I'm going to go check up on Asami, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next