New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Willamette Incident not result of nuclear plant collapse, but what may soon be coined as the beginning of the 'Zombie Apocalypse'" - Frank West

Go down 
+2
Shadow Moonseye
Video Gamer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

"Willamette Incident not result of nuclear plant collapse, but what may soon be coined as the beginning of the 'Zombie Apocalypse'" - Frank West - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Willamette Incident not result of nuclear plant collapse, but what may soon be coined as the beginning of the 'Zombie Apocalypse'" - Frank West   "Willamette Incident not result of nuclear plant collapse, but what may soon be coined as the beginning of the 'Zombie Apocalypse'" - Frank West - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm

(Sorry, I didn't know that there was a Rolling Stone and Rolling Stones.)

"Suckers." Claire muttered in satisfaction as she shot the head off of another zombie, a giant fountain of blood coming out of it's head. Yes it was true that the girl had been playing video games since three A.M. and she still intended to play them so she could ignore her screaming neighbors more easily. She was used to the loud and annoying couple who lived next to her and so she would always get revenge by playing her x-box with the sound up on max with her tv.

Her husband had left on a business trip a few days ago and since Claire was a teacher, she currently wasn't working do to the summer holidays. And thus she was bored as she tried to ignore the sound of someone being slammed into the wall in the next door apartment. "Bastards." She muttered as she grabbed the phone and dialed nine-one-one. Oddly enough the call didn't go through, so she called the police, then the landlord's office. And of course it didn't work at all for any of those calls.

"Damnit Hal, can't believe he forgot to pay the phone bill again!" Claire muttered as she began to feel annoyed. But since she couldn't just let her neighbor beat his wife she went to the coat closet and stood on her tiptoes to reach the Rifle her husband hid in there.

After successfully pulling it out and making sure that it was loaded and ready to go she exited her apartment, leaving the door open in case she had to run quickly. "Tom! Tom I suggest you back the **** off right now." Claire shouted as she walked up to her Neighbor's door and kicked the weak barrier through, only to see a rather disgusting sight.

Her rather tall and large Neighbor Tom was covered in blood from the mouth down and Claire could see the end of someone's leg from around the corner, twitching. "What the ****! Stay back Tom, I will shoot." Claire reminded the grunt as he looked at her. But then he bolted towards Claire, so she shot.

He was hit in the shoulder and fell down for a second, but he didn't show any sign of pain as he simply stood back up again. "Tom stay the f-....oh crap." Claire swore as she realized what was going on and switched aim for his head. The first shot missed and skimmed his ear instead, blowing a chunk of it off but not affecting it at all.

Luckily for Claire her second shot went through Tom's forehead and he hit the ground suddenly. "Crap I can't believe Hal is missing this!" She exclaimed as she ran away from her Neighbor's corpse and back into her apartment, forgetting to shoot her now infected Neighbor, Lisa.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

"Willamette Incident not result of nuclear plant collapse, but what may soon be coined as the beginning of the 'Zombie Apocalypse'" - Frank West - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Willamette Incident not result of nuclear plant collapse, but what may soon be coined as the beginning of the 'Zombie Apocalypse'" - Frank West   "Willamette Incident not result of nuclear plant collapse, but what may soon be coined as the beginning of the 'Zombie Apocalypse'" - Frank West - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:35 am

(It's a reference to a Stephen King book, in which one of the characters goes to Rolling Stone because they have no ties to the government.

Anyway, guys, sorry I've been gone for so long. Vacations, drama....ah, yes, the drama....it's been chewing up my time.)
Back to top Go down

"Willamette Incident not result of nuclear plant collapse, but what may soon be coined as the beginning of the 'Zombie Apocalypse'" - Frank West
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2