New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

- Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DelightfullyConfused

- Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] Empty
PostSubject: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:40 am

- General Idea -

They run. They stop at nothing. They have no sense of fear, and they do not feel pain. Dead used to be just that, dead. Now it means becoming a walking, rotting corpse just seeking out anything that dares attract its attention. It doesnt matter who they once were or how much they loved you. That person is gone. All that is left is a vessel for hunger and death. Just another carrier of the infection.

- Survivors -

We have survived this long for a reason. Whatever we did or whoever we were back before the infection has granted us the ability to survive in an apocalypse such as this. But not one of us could do this alone. Each of us has our strong points. There are those of us with leadership skills, innovators, weapon smarts, critical thinking, and those who can just do the dirty work. Together these skills add up for the full benefit of the group. All of us have been strengthened by this era of pain and loss. Some of us may not have hope for any kind of cure, but for one reason or another, we strive to stay alive. To not be conquered. To not become one of them.

- RULES -

1. If you are playing a leader role, and you wish to make a big decision, then PM me about it first.
2. You can only play a survivor, no zombies.
3. The group sticks together. No loners. No separate groups.
4. No GMing.
5. I reserve the right to add rules at any time.

- Character Skeleton -

Username:
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Group Role/Skills:
Other:
Back to top Go down
DelightfullyConfused

PostSubject: Re: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:46 am

- Characters -

Username: DelightfullyConfused
Name: Rinslet
Nickname: Risky
Appearance: Rinslet
Group Role/Skills: Critical thinking, excellent with both making and executing big plans when it comes to necessary trips into public areas. Has some medical knowledge as well.
Likes: All the very little and rare joys that life has left to offer, places where she cant hear the moans of the dead, any kind of music, and hot meals.
Dislikes: Zombies, spiders, dark places, and closed spaces.  
Other: None.

Username:Jones Sparrow
Name: Jason Hunt
Nickname:
Appearance: Short brown hair, emerald green eyes. physically fit.
Group Role/Skills: I'm keep my cool under pressure, i stay focused, and i know a thing or two about weapons and fighting. I'm a natural leader, but i don't want to push stressed out people. but i will if a have to.
Likes: People, hope, desire, and willpower. I'm a natural leader
Dislikes: Heights, and rats
Other: None

Last edited by DelightfullyConfused on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXPoisonTearsXx

PostSubject: Re: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:00 am

Reserved! :3
Back to top Go down
Jones Sparrow

Jones Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Username:Jones Sparrow

Name: Jason Hunt

Nickname:

Appearance: Short brown hair, emerald green eyes. physically fit.

Group Role/Skills: I'm keep my cool under pressure, i stay focused, and i know a thing or two about weapons and fighting. I'm a natural leader, but i don't want to push stressed out people. but i will if a have to.

Likes: People, hope, desire, and willpower. I'm a natural leader

Dislikes: Heights, and rats

Other: None
Back to top Go down
DelightfullyConfused

PostSubject: Re: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
GoshikkuProxy

GoshikkuProxy

PostSubject: Re: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:59 am

Username: GoshikkuProxy 
Name: Hugo Leonardo Paunxe
Nickname: Wizard
Appearance: Hugo Leonardo Paunxe
Group Role/Skills: Hugo is very innovative. He's very good with machines, from new model hi-tech computers to old-fashioned clockwork pocket watches. If Hugo doesn't know anything about a particular machine, give him 10 minutes alone with it and he'll have it up and running while knowing every little way it ticks as well as he knows his hat. If he has the instruction manual it'll take 5. Besides fixing, Hugo is very much inventor, a mechanic, and is skilled with all sorts of explosives.
Likes: His top hat, Fixing machines, inventing, explosions, fireworks, and pistachios.
Dislikes: Waking up early, broken machines, when his inventions make things worse, zombies, heavy running, disgusting vegetables.
Other: Keeps all of his tools, kits, and gear in a large duffel-like bag. He likes to save the best inventions for himself, but he's always listening to the needs of the group.
Back to top Go down
DelightfullyConfused

PostSubject: Re: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
GoshikkuProxy

GoshikkuProxy

PostSubject: Re: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:15 pm

2nd character:

Username: GoshikkuProxy
Name: Kojiro
Nickname: If he has one, the group has kept it to themselves so far.
Appearance: Short Black hair, Dark brown eyes, Lean and muscular, Tattoos cover his body, mostly on his back but a few around his inner thigh and arms, parts of his left ring and pinky finger are gone.
Group Role/Skills: He would sum it up as "Who gives a shit?! I just kill them so we all can live!" He often gets stuck doing odd jobs such as cleaning up the campsites, scavenging for food, reconnaissance, whatever the group needs. That includes fighting which he has tons of experience as a Yakuza Enforcer.
Likes: Alcohol, women, smoking, gambling, fighting, guns, blades, staying alive.
Dislikes: People that piss him off, zombies, being double-crossed, people that piss him off, weakness, being pissed off, people that piss him off.
Other: Is from the Yamaguch-gumi. Speaks English, but has learned from past experience to keep his mouth shut most of the time unless it is important.

Let me know at any time if I should edit things to fit your prefences better.
Back to top Go down
DelightfullyConfused

PostSubject: Re: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:55 pm

This is very nice. Definitely a character that can be toyed with to initiate not only drama, but some other things too. But that can be discussed a bit after this has started and moved past the introductory stage. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]   - Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Hordes - [A Zombie RP - M][Open]
Page 1 of 1