New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Savina

Savina crawled closer as she realized that Bakar was just being shy. "No, you can tell me. I promise I wont get mad." Savina reassured after she was right next to Bakar's pallet.
---------------------------
Katie

Katie quickly stood up and brushed some of the dust and dirt off of herself. But before she could reply to C.C., Katie had to catch up with the Mage as the horses had already walked past her. So Katie quickly ran to her mare, and climbed up on top of it before glaring at C.C. .

"I don't need to have the talk. I've read about the subject enough to know what to do...." Katie stated as she tried to maintain her unhappy demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Bakar

"W-Well....my mommy used to sing me to sleep. I...can't go to sleep otherwise. Could...could you do it for me?" Bakar asked in a nervous tone. "You don't have to, but...it'd help me get to sleep."

C.C.

"Oh, but I just have to give you the Talk, Katie! You're like a daughter to me, so it's only fair that I give you the talk. It's what every parent does with their child, after all." C.C. announced with a downright evil smile. Oh, this was going to be so fun!
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Savina

"Oh...." Savina replied quietly as she glanced back at Sunny. The Girl gulped nervously as she looked back at Bakar. "Well you should know tht I'm not a very good singer.... I have a horrible....." Savina didn't finish as she looked at the nervous little boy. "Well....there is a song I can sing to you I guess." Savina decided as she sat down straight beside Bakar.

The Soldier breathed deeply as she tried not to get too nervous. Though it was very difficult, considering that this would be Bakaer's first night of rest after Caesar had come through his village. So, knowing that it would be better for her nerves and Bakar's ears this way, Savina looked at the wall of the tent instead of Bakar himself before she began to softly sing. "Guten Abend, gute Nacht, mit Rosen bedacht, mit Näglein besteckt, schlüpf unter die Deck: Morgen früh, wenn Gott will, wirst du wieder geweckt, morgen früh, wenn Gott will, wirst du wieder geweckt." She sang, missing a few of the notes as she tried to recite the lullaby from her memory. But as Savina continued, she grew a bit more comfortable with herself as her eyes went back down to Bakar. He wasn't asleep yet, Savina noted, so the young woman continued on.

"Guten Abend gute Nacht, von Englein bewacht, die zeigen im Traum dir Christkindleins Baum: Schlaf nur selig und süß, schau im Traum's Paradies,
schlaf nur selig und süß, schau im Traum's Paradies." She finished, getting quieter and quieter as she got close to the ending.
-----------------------------------
Katie

"That's entirely unnecessary!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Bakar

Bakar's eyes started to close as Savina finished her song. By the time she completed it, Bakar was fully asleep.

C.C.

"Oh, but it is necessary, Katie. After all, you can't go on your date without knowing the facts of life! For all I know, you may very well be lying." C.C. knew Katie was telling the truth, of course, but where was the fun in letting her know that? Besides, what better time to tell Katie all this then right before her date? It would just add to all the fun that would end up being.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Katie

"Yeah C.C., but the thing is... You're old. Your views could be outdated for all you know..." Katie replied in an attempt at teasing the Mage.
------------------
Savina

Savina sighed in relief quietly as she noticed Bakar had finally fallen asleep. "Thank the Gods....and my nanny, Bherti." Savina whispered as she slowly crawled back towards her own sleeping pallet.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:13 pm

C.C.

"Why Katie, I make sure to keep my views very updated." C.C. replied suggestively. "And besides, you must know there's no way of getting out of this."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Senka

Senka sat alone in the weapons carriage as she wrote her report to the Empress. It was a bi-weekly tradition for Senka, so that way the Empress had more information then just what the unhelpful Witch was giving her.

Unfortunately, do to the fact that Senka had no magic capabilities, Senka had to sit with C.C. and have her do the teleporting every three days. It was unpleasant having to rely on the Mage with this task, but Senka always made sure that it was carried out dutifully.

If all had gone well, they would be in Naron within just three hours. And if they weren't.... Senka would write it down in the report!

That would show everyone.
------------------------------------
Katie

Katie sighed loudly in fear and frustration. "Yeah, I know...."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:58 pm

C.C.

"Ooh! Maybe I should get Nell over here, and give you both the talk at the same time! How delightful would that be?" C.C. asked with faux joy, inwardly chuckling at the expression she knew Katie would get next. That idea would make this even better! She couldn't help but feel a little sorry for poor, little Katie. Ah well. So long as C.C. had her fun and Katie wasn't too traumatized, it didn't matter in the end.

((Yes, Senka, that will show everyone! Too bad C.C.'s likely to change the content of your letter into something else entirely, which will make you look like a fool in front of Tsuba. Hm...that gives me an idea...))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Faris

Faris sat it in his Quarters. He was alone, except not, in a sense. The Dark-Elf had a stone in his hand(an invention of Faris himself), and at the moment, he was using it to communicate with the Humage he had sent as Leader of the recon team he had sent after the Heir Ekaitz, who had just arrived in town.

It was one A.M., and just nine minutes ago the recon team had finished setting up the trap for the Heir. If Faris' calculations were correct(and they almost always were), then Kegan Ekaitz and his companions would arrive near the trap and be caught within three minutes. Unfortunately this would involve sacrificing two valuable men of his, but if it helped get one of the Five live Heirs on his side then it would certainly be worth it.

Some people, advisors and followers of Faris', had objected to this plan. They had said that it would simply alienate Heir Ekaitz. But Faris knew that they were wrong. He knew that his plan would work. And when it did, Faris would suddenly find himself to be the Leader of what would be the most powerful faction of the Rebellion.

"Begin now."
------------------------------
Katie

"You are so cruel." Katie muttered as she rested down on the horse.

((True. But I thought that I might as well catch up with Senka in a humorous yet fitting manner.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:42 pm

C.C.

"Fine, I won't be that cruel. But I'm still going to give you the Talk, Katie, if I can help it." C.C. said. The next portion of her sentence was sent into Katie's mind, insstead of being spoken aloud. There C.C. went into very graphic and sometimes vulgar detail about the Facts of Life, as well as other subjects, enjoying each and every minute of it as she continued to scar Katie for life. After a lengthy speech, C.C. finally finished.

"....And that's why you should never look an Orc in the eye. Did that help you any, Katie?" C.C. said aloud.

((I'd post with Rein and Syrien but...I don't remember what the trap is, if you told me.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:41 am

Katie

Katie's eye twitched as she (literally) processed all the information given to her by C.C. . It was graphic. And most of it was wholly unnecessary. But it was also inspiring and now Katie understood a bit, just a bit, why people had tried to wipe out the entire Orc race. They were frightening in many ways....
--------------------------
Kegan

Kegan sat in the front of the Carriage as he made sure that the horse stayed on path. It was boring, and Kegan was tired, but it was the least he could do. Syrien and Brighe had been the ones to swap off on watching over everyone for a month now, and Kegan really hadn't done anything to help them. So he had convinced them(eventually) that letting him help out with the watch tonight wasn't dangerous and was in fact a good thing. After all, everyone needed rest.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Mab was getting tired from carrying Carlisle. He was not the lightest person ever and she wasn't exactly the strongest. But her own persistance kept her going. Mab was thankful that she was stubborn or she would have not even tried to.

But Mab was getting very tired. If she didn't get to the town or if Carlisle didn't wake up soon she would pass out as well. And that would be very, very bad.
-----------
Sunny listened to Savina sing and she smiled at her.

"You have a pretty voice," Sunny whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm

C.C.

"Ooh! I haven't even told you about the ways of the Inu people. You'll definitely need to know that. Now Inus, they are a fascinating species in many ways..." Before Katie could object, C.C. ended up giving another speech via mental communication on the Inus, giving her a little information about their culture, ways of life, but she mostly focused (with sometimes sickening detail) on the average mating rituals of the Inu.

"....which is why an Inu always wags it tail. Wasn't that fun, Katie? Ooh! Maybe I could go on about the Kaleesh next. They're quite the fascinating people. Especially during the ancient times..." C.C. giggled and waited for Katie to object.

Rein

"Need any company?" Rein asked as she came over toward Kegan. "I just put Atiya down to sleep, just so you know. She was pretty tired, considering she stayed up past her bedtime."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Valen stood to the side of the road. The rising moon was the only light, but he was nearly invisible in its soft glow. He stood still as he stared down the road, waiting. His hands were clasped together, hidden in the folds his dark clothing.

Kegan and his party would be here soon.

Four other magicians were with him, all standing around to create a wide circle. They had been told what to do, but only he knew how this was all going to play out.

His thoughts flickered back to his conversation with the God. Were these the people He had been waiting for? Not that it mattered, for soon they would be under the rebels' control.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Katie

Katie was beginning to feel sick now, having gone through C.C.'s "advice" for over an hour now. They were now in the great valley itself, Naron only about twelve kilometers or so away as far as Katie could tell. But they still weren't close enough, and if they didn't get there soon then Katie would have to think of something quick to end C.C.'s cruel torture.
--------------------------------
Kegan

Kegan smiled at Rein as she sat beside him. The Half-Elf didn't know why Brighe and Syrien had thought Kegan would dislike being on watch. It was really quite beautiful, and he didn't even need to do anything.

The moonlight was shining onto Kegan and Rein as it began to rise up above the horizon. "Good to hear. Maybe she'll wake up in a bed if we keep moving at this pace." Kegan informed Rein as he continued to look at her. He didn't noticed the men just a few hundred yards away down the path, as instead of looking, Kegan was leaning in for a kiss from Rein.
--------------------------------
Savina

Savina laughed nervously as Sunny complimented her. "...Thank you." She replied while glancing away, knowing she was blushing already.
---------------------------------
Carlisle

Three hours after he had collapsed and fainted, Carlisle finally awoke. It was an odd awakening, as he was being dragged across snow by Mab. At first, Carlisle didn't realize what was going on, allowing the few snow flakes that drifted between the trees to fall on his face. He was uncomfortable, but it was still so much nicer then waking up fully would be.

But then it really hit Carlisle that he wasn't floating awkwardly. That instead of floating he was being carried by Mab. And Carlisle remembered that he weighed above one hundred and eighty pounds.

"Mab, you can rest now." Carlisle stated finally.

((You can go ahead with acting out the plan now Casey.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:42 pm

C.C.

"Hm looks like we're almost there now. Good. Now, where was I...?" C.C. asked as she pretended to forget where she had left off. "Ah, right! The Kaleesh. Well Katie, when the average Kaleesh wants to make with a female of his species, they..."

Rein

Rein smiled at Kegan and leaned in to kiss him too. Their lips touched, and Rein made sure to hold the kiss for awhile before breaking away. She giggled and looked away from Kegan for a moment.

"I sure am looking forward to our anniversary..."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Valen waited, watching with his red eyes as the two lovebirds kissed. Almost...

In one fluid motion, the four other men moved forward, their palms out as they chanted the spell. All knew it was too powerful for them to be casting, but they had been assured that it would all be taken care of. And it was, as Valen started his own chant.

Two shadowy shapes came out of his sides, appearing to be nothing more than wisps of smoke. They took shape as they ran, and were cougars when their teeth sank into the throats of two of the men. They fell to the ground without a sound, and the wisps of smoke faded away.

Not even ten seconds had passed since the men had stepped forward, and now Valen moved to join them, the fresh blood split that needed to be.

He held up his hands, both dripping with blood, and changed his chant to match the others.

A shadowy ball began to form around the carriage, effectively stopping it in its path.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:57 pm

"That's of little importance." Nix said. "Maybe you where merely a peasant then, but now you are an heir. In your veins runs the blood of the tyrants, and, unfair as it sounds, you are responsible. Just as I am for my ancestors. I don't what they have done (if they did), but any blood they spilled is on my hands." Nix said.

"But that is another matter. On with the story." He cleared his throat. "Although I had escaped, Gaita was still in the city. Since she was born without magic, and therefor classes, she had join the city guard. The guards couldn't have held off the Empiricals, so the decision was made that they evacuate. The idea was that this way, at least some of them would get away. When it came time to- " He was cut off by Gaita.

Nix was a little suprised. It was rare for the girl to talk about Germa, even if it was about happier times. "When it came time to evacuate, " She said "we discovered that the Empire had thought about the same strategy. Archers and spell-casters where situated all along the walls of the city. As the natives ran, they opened fire and the sun was blocked by the arrows. Those that got to safety where either dead by morning or within the week. As far as we know, we are the only two to survive." She completed.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:38 am

Kegan

"I promise that you wont forget this one. It's going to be special." Kegan informed Rein, not exactly sure of what he was going to do to make it become as wonderful as he was hyping it up to be.

And as the Heir slowly leaned back from his betrothed, something caught his eye as the moon suddenly disappeared behind manufactured shadow. But as Kegan shouted in warning to Rein( even if he didn't know exactly why) his voice froze as time suddenly stopped within the shadow force field.

They were powerless. And they couldn't even think about it.
------------------------
Katie

"No!" Katie shouted in (dramatized) agony. "I'll probably never even have sex with a Kaleesh C.C., why should I have to know about their mating habits?" She whined.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:59 am

A bead of sweat dripped down from Valen's forehead as the shadows swirled around into a large ball and then thickened until the occupants inside were all but lost from view. The priest slowly lowered his hands. He could hear the sighs of relief from the other two men. The spell had cost him more than the others, but he also had a source of power to draw on other than himself, while the others did not.

"Yes, you do have all the power, don't you?"

Valen ignored the sarcastic tone of the demon and instead wiped the sweat from his forehead before holding his hands back up. He stepped to the side with the others, and the shadowy ball moved with them. He made sure to keep the other two men away from the bones of the two bodies, not wanting to deal with their questions. The darkness had hidden his deed from them, their concentration on the spell.

It would not take long for them to reach the rebel base.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:46 am

Rein

"I hope so. I have a surprise of my own for the anniversary." Rein giggled. She was about to say more when her voice wouldn't work. Feeling a rising sense of fear, Rein tried to reach out toward Kegan, but found that her body wouldn't move either now. W-What was going on here?! What the hell was happening to them? Were they being captured by the Empire? Or...

C.C.

"Why Katie, I think you should speak a little louder next time. I don't think Nell heard you." C.C. giggled for a moment before continuing. "Well, because I want you to be prepared, Katie! I'm only doing this in your best interests..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:59 am

Mab nodded and let go, glad that Carlisle was awake. She was exhausted and she leaned against a tree trunk.

"Ok you're turn to carry me," she muttered, smiling at her friend. She wasn't sure if she was joking or not.
-----------
Sunny saw her blush and she wondered if she shouldn't of spoken. Sunny didn't want to encourage a crush. But she didn't want to be mean.

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Nebi scowled, disliking how he was being held responsible for something he didn't even do. He spoke, "While I am sorry about what the Imperials did to you and your home, I refuse to acknowledge the guilt of something I didn't even know happened until now. Not unless I take the Throne."

He paused, looking at the two with a determined look in his eyes, "I do plan on doing exactly that, however. Tsuba is a dangerous bitch and I'm going to join the Rebellion to overthrow her. When I do take the Throne, I will apologize and order your city rebuilt, but as of now, I am not Emperor."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:42 pm

(What's happened since I've posted?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:16 am

((It has been about twenty-five days since the prison break at the beginning. Nebi still hasn't found the Rebels. Caesar slaughtered an entire village, had a small skirmish with Maul, and was then later motivated by Carlisle to join the Rebellion.

Maul found a young boy amongst the wreckage and Maul's group is taking care of him for now. Silence and Eiden concocted a plan to make it look like Silence is one of the Survivors so they can infiltrate the group. Carlisle and Mab are traveling to the North. Carlisle's still resisting fate and avoiding the Rebellion, even if he sent Caesar after them.

Kegan/Rein/Syrien/etc. have continued traveling in the south. Rein is pregnant, and they've just been kidnapped by the extremist sect of the Rebellion that is under the control of Faris/Valen.))

Carlisle

Carlisle nodded as he sat down opposite from Mab. Even though he had been unconscious for three hours, it had hardly been a rejuvenating rest. Carlisle was still tired and exhausted, and from what he could see of Mab, she was just as bad.

"Perhaps.... we should set up camp and rest early?" Carlisle stated questioningly.
-------------------------------
Savina

Savina got over her nervousness and looked up at Sunny's face, staring for just a few seconds before finally nodding to her self. "... well then, time for bed."
Katie

"Oh you dirty little liar." Katie stated, not really mad at C.C., just annoyed and worried that Nell actually had heard her.
Faris

Faris smiled to himself as he heard the news that the plan had worked. "Which means, that within seven hours I should be speaking with Heir Ekaitz himself." Faris muttered to himself as he looked down at his map.

"Just tell Valen to hurry up with bringing them back." Faris ordered as he gripped onto the stone again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next