New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Succession: Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Syrien

"I see. That...is good, actually. That you showed restraint in such a matter. Truth be told, I didn't expect you to do so." Syrien replied. "You've impressed me, Kegan."

Rein, Atiya

Right about now Rein wished that the earth would open up and swallow her whole. She groaned a bit more and tried to back away further, but had no more room to do so. She sighed and uncovered her face, trying to look back at Brighe.

"It was! Mommy was all flustered and everything! Daddy did a good job of that!" Atiya brightly said. Rein blushed and looked away from Brighe. Man, was this awkward. She really hoped that Brighe wouldn't expect her to say anything about this...
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:35 am

((I'm really sorry for not being on again...))

Liona set up a tent, not feeling extremely tired, but knowing that it was about time to set up. She had seen Savina enter a tent with Sunny, but she didn't question it. There seemed to be a shortage of spaces to sleep... perhaps she should have taken a "roommate". She glanced out of her tent for a moment, to see if anyone else needed someplace to go for the night. In fact, maybe she should just sleep outside...
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Silence moved back to the fire to see that a female soldier was still there. She signed hi, but she wasn't sure if Liona understood sign language. If not it didn't matter. She didn't need to communicate with them. As long as they talked near her she would be fine.
-----------
Mab moved away from the tree and gave Carlisle a hug.

"That was to say I'm sorry for yelling at you. I guess I didn't think why you would keep it from me. But I came with you to follow not lead."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Carlisle

Carlisle gladly accepted Mab's embrace this time, glad that the young woman wasn't mad at him like he had assumed she was. After they had released each other, Carlisle held his burnt hand close to his chest as he tried to smile reassuringly at Mab.

"It is alright... I should just be more honest with you. After all, it is easier to follow someone if you know what is going on and who you are following."
--------------------------
Kegan

Kegan was stunned into silence for a few seconds as he realized that Syrien had actually complimented him. The Half-Elf rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he tried to think of something to say that wouldn't just ruin the moment.

"Well umm...we had to start learning eventually. And ...you and Brighe were right. We have one Daughter, and with another kid on the way and all....it's time we grew up."
----------------------------
Brighe

"Oh really? Well, it is true that if there's anything your Daddy is good at, it is flustering people. Especially your Mommy." Brighe replied as she smiled down at Atiya, mentally noting that she was going to use this to tease Rein and Kegan somehow. Though by the look on Rein's face, that probably wasn't necessary....
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:30 pm

"Maybe we should learn more about eachother," Mab suggested. "Not like extremely private things, but just so we don't end up offending eachother. Like for instance I didn't always want to be a Priestess."

(Cab makes me smile. XD So cute. I want to be Carlisle's BFF! ....What? No I took my medicine...it just wore off.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Syrien

"I quite agree. There is another matter, though, that I need to discuss with you. If you do not mind." Syrien asked.

Rein, Atiya

Rein smiled nervously at Brighe and really hoped the subject would shift away from her and Kegan soon.

"Yep! Daddy's really good at it!" Atiya agreed.

"So, ah, Brighe." Rein quickly interjected before Atiya could say anything more embarrassing. "How long until we arrive?"

Last edited by Magus1108 on Thu May 06, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:44 pm

(( XD))

Carlisle

Carlisle processed what Mab was saying before nodding his head in agreement. "Yes well.... I wasted three years of my life learning to be a Doctor" He replied before chuckling nervously. It was nice, being able to tell someone else these things.
Kegan

"Yeah, Syrien?" Kegan asked questioningly as he looked up at the Elf.
-----------------------------
Brighe

Brighe looked up at Rein before calculating just how long it would probably take. "We'll probably arrive sometimes before the sunrise. Syrien and I have decided that the Horse will be able to travel over night, considering that it will be getting a few days rest afterward."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Rein

"Good to hear." Rein said.

"Ooh! Aunte Brighe! Wanna hear a secret?" Atia whispered that last part as she leaned closer to Brighe.

Syrien

"First, are you aware of the spell the original Emperor placed upon his descendents?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:52 pm

"Really? Well at least if I get injuried we won't be panicking. Or at least you won't," Mab said. "I wanted to be a politician as weird as that sounds now. To think I went from that to being a Priestess."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Brighe

Brighe nodded in reply to Rein before looking back at Atiya. "Atiya, I would love to hear a secret right about now."
Carlisle

Carlisle chuckled softly in agreement with Mab. "Yes. well... I suppose you would have been good at being a politician, Mab. You are charismatic. At least, I think so." Carlisle responded before realizing that it was his turn again.

"I once spent three weeks alone in the Amazonian Forest looking for herbs... only to find out that I could have bought them from the market in town for a half-penny."
Kegan

Kegan's brow furrowed as he realized what Syrien was saying. "So wait, C.C. wasn't lying to Rein?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Syrien

"I do not know what C.C. told Rein, but if it was about the fertility spell, then yes, she was telling the truth." Syrien stated.

Atiya

"I saw Mommy and Daddy kissing earlier!" Atiya whispered into Brighe's ear before breaking into a fit of giggles.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:08 pm

"I am?" Mab smiled at the compliment. Then she laughed at what Carlisle said. "I would have been so pissed if that happened to me."

She thought about what to say. "Chris told me High Priestess have to be chaste...so she told me to sleep with people while I can."
----------
Sunny looked at the two other palets. She wondered what the others thought about her and Savina sharing a tent. She could only imagine. Coming clean about her gender might make things better, but Sunny couldn't do it. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Brighe

"Ew." Brighe replied to Atiya, exaggerating a bit for the young Girl's sake.

"Did anything else happen between them?" Brighe inquired a few seconds later.
------------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle stared at Mab for a few seconds, wondering for a few seconds what Mab meant by telling him this. "Oh really...." Carlisle replied as he glanced away nervously.

"The first time I did that with...someone, she broke my heart thirteen hours later and then tried to kill me." Carlisle stated, knowing that if there had been any mood set between him and Mab that that would have surely killed it dead.
-------------------------------
Kegan

"That was it...." Kegan replied, feeling a bit embarrassed now, even if he wasn't exactly sure what he had to be embarrassed about.
Savina

Savina walked out of the tent, her hands glasped together and a smile on her face. "Sunny, Bakar! Tents ready!" She stated, almost sounding like a Mother calling out to her Husband and Child to come in for a meal.

Not realizing the potential embarrassment she was causing for Sunny, Savina smiled at the other Soldier before turning around and walking back into the tent.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Bakar

The little boy walked over to Savina hesitantly, looking a little unsure as he went into the tent.

Rein, Atiya

"Well, Mommy started to tug on Daddy's pants, though I don't know why. Then they stopped kissing and stood up, going over to Grandpa before walking away." Atiya whispered.

Rein looked over curiously at Atiya, wondering what exactly her daughter was telling Brighe. Nothing embarrassing, she hoped.

Syrien

"Yes. Which means that you are more fertile than a regular...person would be. I do not think I should have to tell you what that means, since Rein is already pregnat again. I also do not think I have to tell you what that would mean for your and Rein's...alone moments." Syrien said, looking a little uncomfortable as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:28 pm

"Well, we don't have weapons so we need to fight hand-to-hand combat. We also need to fight them quickly and quietly to prevent alarm if there is anyone outside." Epiphany informed Grace as they ran. "We can find our weapons as we exit."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:37 am

Grace

Grace nodded in reply. "Fang had a bow when she was taken captive, and Kilo had a staff." Grace informed Epiphany. It was obvious that the Heir had taken leadership of this group, most likely since she was the reason they were escaping. Though the Girl seemed to know what she was doing, and Grace could tell she was charismatic, considering she had convinced Fang and Kilo to follow her even though they hated her as well.

"I have no weaponry to speak of, but I'm good with magic. I was trained to be a shamaness." Grace informed Epiphany as they ran down a staircase.
Savina

Savina looked up at Bakar as he walked into the tent. "Hello Bakar... Umm, there's your bed, next to Sunny. I gave you my pillow." She informed Bakar, smiling reassuringly at the young boy.
---------------------------
Brighe

Brighe's jaw tightened as she looked at Rein, her eyebrows raised. While she was glad that Kegan and Rein had been responsible enough to leave Atiya, but they had started making out in front of their Daughter. She would let it pass this time, Brighe decided. But if it happened again.....

Suddenly, Brighe remembered that Atiya was in her arms, so the Elf smiled once again as she looked down at the young Girl. "Really? Parents are so silly." Brighe whispered in reply to Atiya before giggling girlishly. Just because she wasn't punishing Rein and Kegan doesn't mean she couldn't make them sweat a bit.
Kegan

Kegan nodded in understanding. Though he said nothing in reply, Kegan wasn't sure what he could say. The Half-Elf shifted his weight carefully before sighing loudly to himself.

"Rein and I had just been talking about that, when Atiya was napping." Kegan responded, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:34 am

Bakar

"O-Ok." Bakar mumbled. He went over to his bed and crawled into the covers.

Atiya, Rein

"They are!" Atiya agreed wholeheartedly, giggling along with Brighe. "Especiallty my Mommy and Daddy!"

Rein smiled nervously at the two again, wondering what exactly they were giggling about. If Brighe was giggling about it, even if it was for the benefit of Atiya, it couldn't be good for her...

"Uh, what are you to talking about?" Rein asked.

Syrien

"Good. Did you discuss any....measures you could talk?" Syrien asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Sunny smiled at Savina. She was already becoming friends with the girl which was a relief. She rarely had a friend that was a girl since back at home that would be considered courting and at the castle there were too many around or she was busy.

"Hey Bakar. You ready for bed?"
--------------
Mab looked at the ground. But them she looked back at Carlisle. One thing that she took to heart that Chris had told her was to look to the future and don't dwell on the past.

"My first time....was in my dreams. It was very strange too. I won't go into details though," she joked. "Though I never did and probably never will. Though Chris says it's for the best. That we have to give all of ourselves to our God. But I don't know...."

She shook her head laughing. "My first kiss though was when I was seven. Some boy who lived near my house just kissed me one day. Said he liked me and wanted to get any emotions out of the way. Very random."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Carlisle

Carlisle looked down at the ground as he listened to Mab's story. On one hand he knew that the Girl's lighthearted attitude would probably be a better one to have then his mood killing and depressing words. But on the other hand, there was a very childish part of Carlisle. A part that simply wanted to crawl into the thicket of trees behind him and cry about his burnt hand, his life, and the fact that he was letting not only Mab down, but the Gods themselves as he continued acting like this.

It took a few seconds for Carlisle to realize that he still had around twelve kilometers left to walk through the snow that day.

That certainly helped motivate the Doctor.

"That certainly sounds like it. What ever happened to him? The boy, I mean...." Carlisle asked as he decided to continue making small talk with Mab. But as the Doctor began speaking he also began walking, continuing their Journey once more.
Kegan

Kegan tilted his head as he avoided eye contact with Syrien, feeling very awkward talking about...this, with Syrien of all people. "We began to discuss it, but Atiya woke up so we weren't able to finish the conversation and make a decision...."
Savina

"He certainly looks like it...." Savina commented as she watched the young boy try and get comfortable. Savina crouched down above the boy before quietly asking, "Are you sure that you wouldn't like some food before you go to bed Bakar? It wouldn't be too hard to fetch."
Brighe

"You." Brighe answered Rein without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:22 pm

"Why? Jealous are we," Mab teased. She knew better than to act this way. She said she was going to be more mature. But she couldn't help but act this way. It took a lot to make her be completely serious. Mab was just a lighthearted person by nature. Almost an opposite of her companion. "He was about ten years older than me actually," she said blushing. "And he was engaged. But he told me that he was so smitten with me for a couple months and he wanted to steal my first kiss before he got married and I grew up. Kind of sweet if you think about it."
--------------
"What about you," Sunny asked. Then she frowned. That was a stupid question. Sunny knew better than to be causal with girls. It made her sound like she was coming onto them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:24 pm

Atiya, Rein

"Yep, you, Mommy!" Atiya said with a giggle. Rein winced slightly and hoped her nervousness wasn't showing.

"Um...what about?"

Syrien

"Do you...need any, ah, suggestions on what you could do?" Syrien asked, keeping his eyes on the road to avoid eye contact. This was certainly...awkward, to say the least. Though at least he didn't have to have this discussion with Rein. That would certainly be a lot more...uncomfortable. Giving Rein The Talk had been bad enough. Syrien ddn't want to discuss this with her, that was for sure.

Bakar

"N-No. I'm fine." Bakar assured, looking away from Savina.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Savina

"Ok then...." Savina whispered to Bakar before standing up slowly and turning around to look at Sunny. She didn't notice that Sunny looked uncomfortable, and instead Savina just smiled. "Yeah, I'm actually very hungry."
---------------------------
Carlisle

"W-what!?" Carlisle exclaimed in shock, stopping where he stood as Mab flirted with him. The Doctor could tell that he was blushing now, even with the blood that he had just lost a few minutes ago.

Carlisle nodded as Mab finished her story. It was sweet, if one thought about it. But also slightly creepy as well, considering that Mab had been seven and the man who liked her, seventeen. "Hmm, that is nice." Carlisle replied to Mab as he continued walking once again, having forgotten that they had been playing a sort of game and that it was now Carlisle's turn.
------------------------------
Brighe

"You." Brighe stated unapologetically.
Kegan

"Ummm...I think we have it figured out mostly, thanks though." Kegan lied quickly, not wanting to continue on this very awkward subject.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:56 pm

Mab saw him blushing and she giggled. She just had a giggle fit. It came out of no where. She quieted down after a minute, walking in silence. Then she started to blush.

"Do you ever think you'll be in a relationship again?"
------------
"I can go get you something. Actually I think I have some bread on me," Sunny said, fumbling for her bag. She opened it and handed Savina piece of bread.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Rein

"....can you tell me what exactly about me you're talking about?"

Syrien

"You are lying again. There are some...spells I could lead you to, that may....help the situation." Syrien said. While he wasn't eager to continue this talk, to say the least, he did want to help Rein and Kegan out. Even if it was on a weird and uncomfortable subject like this.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:01 pm

"Well, if your done, allow us to uphold our end." Nix said, remembering he promised to trade stories. "Might want to take a seat for this one Nebi." Gaita warned, somewhat uncomfortable with how well (and how easily) Nix told people about the burning of Germa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next