New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Carlisle

Carlisle continued walking, looking ahead as he thought about Mab's question. It was an awkward thing to think about, and most of Carlisle wanted to say that no it would never happen again. But he knew that that would probably be a naive to think, considering that if Mab was right he would live a long life.

"I umm.... I suppose I will. I mean you did say my love line would involve...stuff like that." Carlisle stated, trying to be optimistic, even if he wasn't sure exactly why he should be.
------------------------------
Brighe

"Oh it's a secret. Right Atiya?" Bighe asked as she looked down at her Great Niece.
-------------------------------
Kegan

Kegan tightened his lips as Syrien caught him in another lie, finally nodding in acceptance to the Elf's offer. "That....would be really good."
--------------------------------
Savina

Savina's eyes grew as she saw the bread, gladly accepting it from Sunny before sitting down. "Thank you so much. I have been looking and asking for bread for days, but the cook has just been craving beans, and no one else was willing to share their supply." Savina explained to Sunny between bites of bread.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:11 pm

"Yeah," Mab said, thinking about her own. Her love life would lead to the death of someone she loved. She thought about Chris and prayed to Apollo that she would be fine. She then blushed more and started to clench and unclench her hands, a habit that meant she was nervous.

"Carlisle we're friends right? I'm not just a burden to you."
------------
Sunny laughed and nodded.

"I'm happy to share with you Savina. I like to think of us as friends."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:17 pm

Savina

"Well yeah, I wouldn't be sharing a tent with you if we weren't." Savina pointed out as she continued to pick apart and munch on the bread, the same pleased smile resting on her face.

"I mean....same for you, right?" Savina asked a few seconds later as she thought the issue over a bit more.
---------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle bit his lip as he thought it over. There were only a handful of people that Carlisle could call friend and expect to be called the same in return. Actually...it was probably only Maul and Caesar, which was a depressing thought. But now that he thought about it, Mab certainly qualified to be amongst the ranks of that group. Carlisle enjoyed her company, and she seemed to enjoy his, if she was asking this question. And unlike Maul or Caesar, Carlisle didn't have to worry about Mab ever slaughtering anyone.

With these thoughts in mind, Carlisle nodded his head in reply. "Yes, I believe we are. ...Only if you agree as well, of course." He quickly added.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:22 pm

"Oh course Carlisle. Actually besides Chris I never had someone close to me," she admitted. She did have friends, but they more than abandoned her when she took up her role was Priestess. She still hung with them, but they weren't as close.

Mab bit her lip though. What she wanted to say was that she was beginning to like him, I mean really like him, but after what he said she wasn't sure if it would be best to confess that to him.
-------------
"Yes Savina. And I am glad we are. I do not have my female friends," Sunny said, forgetting for a moment she was suppose to be a guy.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Atiya, Rein

"Yep! A big secret!" Atiya declared. Rein hoped whatever they had discussed about her wasn't that bad.

An idea came to her mind a minute later, though, and Rein slowly smiled. "Hm...you sure, Atiya? I don't want to tickle it out of you, after all."

Atiya stuck her tongue at her mother. "I'll never tell you!"

Atiya grinned brightly as an idea of her own struck her. "Ooh! Aunte Brighe, tickle Mommy!"

Rein looked at Brighe and slowly back toward the end of the carriage. She didn't think Brighe would actually do it, but...

Syrien

"Good. If possible, I may try to acquire a...spell book that would help you in the matter." Syrien said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Carlisle

Carlisle sighed in relief, though with Mab's last admittance he realized that being her friend was an important role to have in Mab's life. But Carlisle supposed that since they were already relying on each other for food, protection, information, and companionship, they were both ready to be each others friends.

And if they weren't this journey was going to be a very awkward one.
------------------------
Savina

"I noticed. The only person I've ever seen you go out of your way to hang out with was Captain Alwyn....." Savina admitted as she finished the bread Sunny had given her.
-------------------------
Brighe

Brighe seemed calm and quiet as she thought over Atiya's orders, but suddenly, a smirk appeared on the Elf's face. Two seconds later she was on top of Rein, lightly tickling the Mother's stomach.
-------------------------
Kegan

"Ah....that would be very appreciated. By Rein, and me." Kegan stated before suddenly quieting down as he heard a shriek of laughter coming from the behind, in the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Syrien

"I wonder what's going on in there." Syrien looked back to the carriage with a curious look.

Rein, Atiya

"S-Stop it!" Rein gasped out as she laughed, trying to edge away from Brighe. But the Elf had a tight grip on her, making Rein's effort ultimately futile.

"Good job, Aunte Brighe! Tickle her more!" Atiya giggled.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Nebi nodded and took a seat across from Gaita and Nix. To tell the truth, he had become rather curious about his traveling companions. He spoke, "Well, go ahead. I don't think anything will surprise me anymore."

Sten watched the females with a curious expression on his face. Ashura, they acted like children. Did all females in this land act this way or was it simply because of Atiya's presence? He made a note to include this in his report to the Arishok.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Katie

Katie was smiling softly to herself as the Horses finally reached the top of the last hill.

The view was breathtaking as she looked down the hillside. She could see the sun setting, the final tip of it peeking above the horizon, creating a flurry of beautiful colors as it set. With the last bit of good light, Katie could see something else on the horizon. Something rising high up into the sky, shining against the mountains behind it as the suns light shined against it before finally disappearing.

She could tell the city was hundreds, perhaps thousands, of kilometers away. And due to her extensive lessons, Katie identified the tower as the one in all of the holy books of Zeus. The tower of Mylintor, otherwise known as the tower that could take a man to heaven or hell. As Katie could see now, the tower went up so high that she couldn't even see the top. And presumably, it went just as far down as well.

The Girl's mouth hanged open for a few more seconds before she finally stopped and looked back at C.C. . It was a shame that the Mage had decided not go there. Something about making a few priests furious and never being allowed back Katie knew, but C.C. had never embellished on those details.

So instead of asking, Katie looked back down at the very large valley below. It held six cities. Naron, where they would be heading, Faron, the city of nymphs, Lym, Kyol, Mylintor, the second largest city in the Gaboria and the holy Capital of the Empire as well, and Bayview. A city that had no bays and was very very boring with nothing remarkable about it whatsover. From what Katie had heard there were over seventy Bayviews throughout Gaboria, and none of them were remarkable in the least.

But Katie wasn't thinking about boring cities that she would never be going too. No, what Katie was thinking about was how far Naron was. Sure it was the closest city in th great valley, and sure C.C. said they would be there soon. But Katie was tired now, and she wasn't sure if it would be worth riding another few hours, even if it did mean she would be able to sleep in a bed.

But she said nothing.
----------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe tickled Rein for another minute before finally letting up, knowing that Rein could only take so much before it would start to be actually painful to her.

"Well, that was fun." Brighe said, mostly to Atiya, as she sat back down.
-----------------------------------
Kegan

"Atiya's probably got Rein trying to tickle Brighe or something." Kegan muttered in reply to Syrien.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Syrien

"I see. Well, if you've calmed down enough, you're more than welcome to switch out with Brighe now." Syrien offered.

Rein, Atiya

"Do it again! Again!" Atiya urged, eagerly clapping her hands. Rein slowly stood up and tried to calm down.

"....You really don't like me, do you Atiya?" Rein asked after she caught her breath.

"I do like you, Mommy! You're just so much fun to mess with!" Atiya replied with a giggle.

"....I really pity the boy you get together with," Rein mumbled, shaking her head at her daughter.

C.C.

"You ok, Katie?" C.C. asked, coming over to the girl.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:18 am

Sunny looked down at her lap, trying not to blush. If she did...well she didn't want Savina getting the wrong idea. She already had Rhys thinking she was gay. She didn't need someone else to.

"Well now I have you as a friend."
--------------
Mab looked at Carlisle's burnt hand and frowned. She stopped and took it in her own hand.

"Shouldn't you do something about this? I mean you did say you trained as a doctor and it looks like it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Brighe

Brighe chuckled to herself at Rein's little joke. And she agreed, if Atiya was a handful now, then she was almost guaranteed to be the same way later in life. At least, that's what Brighe thought.
-----------------------------
Savina

Savina nodded in reply to Sunny, glad that the other Soldier felt comfortable around here. "True, that you do."
-----------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle stopped in place as he realized that Mab was correct. "Ah....good point." Carlisle said quietly as he stared down at his hand. "Very well then." Carlisle muttered as he walked towards a cluster of trees.....

A few minutes later the Doctor came back, his hand healed, and his appearance an even more tired one. "Well, lets be off.... And thank you Mab."
Kegan

"I suppose so, yeah."
Katie

Katie shook her head in reply. "Nothing really, I'm just a bit tired."

((Sorry guys, for the quick and short posts. I have to go.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:22 pm

"No Carlisle you look tired. If you have to rest we should," she said, biting her lip again. But she nodded at him as well. "And you're welcome. How close are we to the next town anyways?"
----------------
"So wait you have seen me around the castle before now?" Sunny felt guilty she didn't notice the girl before. She seemed nice enough and Sunny might have been more comfortable coming clean a long time ago if she really knew Savina. She knew her before kind of, but Sunny didn't pay much attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Syrien

"Very well then. Tell Brighe you had my permission." Syrien said and turned his attention back to the path before him.

C.C.

"Well, I could carry you if you want, if you're that tired." C.C. said, winking at Katie.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Nix cleared his throat. "Let me start by saying that Germa was a magical city, and that is not an exaggeration. 73% of the city, in one way or another, worked with magic on a daily basis. It was one the largest exporters of magical wares outside the empire. Which, of course, made it one of the largest targets." He paused for breath. "Despite its location deep in the woods, the city was still connected to the empire through a system of trade roads. In the middle of winter, where the lull in trade in Germa was at its peak, the Empiricism army marched on its walls. This, in some sense, is where our story begins."

"I was purchased through the slave market by Lord Gartismal, Gaita's father, to be Gaita's magical servant. As you can guess, I did get used much" He joked. "At the time of the attack, I was in garden of House Gartismal, collecting the necessary herbs for a healing potion. There was thunderous crash. The City walls had fallen. The entire city began to panic and the few guards (like Gaita) tried to organize escapes and hold off the invaders. Rational thought had been abandoned by the general public, and me as well, as they rushed to any available exit. Somehow, I got outside the walls before the real damage started, don't ask me how because even now I cant figure it out."
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:34 am

As Epiphany ran down the staircase, she heard some more footsteps behind them. "I think we have company." She said as she looked behind her and spotted a guard.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:23 am

"Ah. So that's why you guys don't like Imperial Nobles that much," Nebi told them in understanding. He shrugged, "For what it's worth, I'm sorry, though, at the time, I was probably pickpocketing someone."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:10 am

Carlisle

"About seven hours if the weather is good. If not then somewhere around ten." Carlisle replied, answering Mab's question before her sympathetic orders first. A cold wind began to blow down from the sky towards the Doctor, due to the clearing Carlisle had created during his skirmish with Caesar. But before it could gust and eventually blow him down into the wet snow, Carlisle managed to say in protest to Mab; "No need to worry about me, Mab. After a bit of walking I will be perfectly fine....." he slowly said as his voice grew quieter and the wind grew stronger, eventually knocking Carlisle down as the young man passed out.
------------------------------
Savina

"A few times." Savina admitted as she avoided eye contact with Sunny. "I've lived in the castle for a while now, and when I first saw you.... Well I actually thought you were a girl at first." Savina admitted, her cheeks turning red as she admitted this to Sunny. "And that caught my attention, considering that there aren't too many female soldiers. But then, when it turned out that you were just a really cute guy that caught my attention even more. And I had already been watching the Captain because my father said it would be wise to learn from the man so of course I noticed that you two would meet each other very often and do to the rumors that had been flying around with the Captain at the time I thought that you two...." Savina let the sentence drift off as she paused her ramblings for a few seconds so she could breathe.

"...But then I realized that wasn't the case at all and I tried to mind my own business and train more, I really really did. It's why we never really talked or anything. In fact I had almost forgotten about you before this whole thing happened and we had to work together." Savina tried to reassure so she didn't wouldn't seem too weird to Bakar and Sunny. The young Woman's intentions failed unfortunately.
Katie

Katie looked up at C.C., a bemused smirk on her face as she looked at her very sarcastic friend. "Thank you, but I think I'll stick with the horse for now."
Grace

Grace glanced behind herself and realized that Epiphany was correct. "...I can handle this." Grace stated, trying to reassure herself as much as she was trying to reassure the others. The would have been, should have been, Shamaness went over an old and important prayer of her tribe through her mind quickly, making sure that she had all the words right before she went through with this.

A few seconds later Grace stood still and stared at the guard before quickly(and unnecessarily) closing her eyes and clasping her hands together. The Woman quickly whispered a series of words which she did not know the meaning to, only knowing that the language was holy, powerful, and used as a way of communication between the Amazonians and Goddesses and Gods millenia ago.

Once she was done, a small crack of light appeared in the air before everyone, a small glow emanating from it. Grace knew exactly what it was, a small spirit that would(hopefully) help Grace and the others. "Desenvolto." Grace greeted the light spirit before pointing towards the Guard and nodding at the spirit, knowing that the Spirit already knew what it's task was.

"That should hold all the Guards off for a few minutes...." Grace whispered to Epiphany once the whole scene was done. It had taken a total of thirty-two seconds, and for Grace it felt a bit longer. But they at least had their situation cleared up for now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Mab let out a cry of distress when Carlisle collapsed. She ran to his side and wondered in panic what the best thing to do was. She was getting colder from the wind and so she knew staying here would not be for the best. She glanced around and decided that the only thing to do was get to the town. Which meant she had to carry Carlisle.

Mab prayed to the Gods that they would lend her the strength to make it. The wind whipped by her and she crossed her eyes as they started to water. She then stood and readied herself to carry Carlisle. Though what she was able to do was half carry, half drag the poor guy, but at least she was able to do that. Her mind was focus on one thing, getting Carlisle to the town. Even if she collapsed doing so.

(Awww.)
-------------
Sunny felt herself blush at Savina's comment. She did hear some rumors about Rhys and herself, but she didn't pay much attention to them. Only to make sure that no one found out she was a girl. She also was blushing at the fact that Savina admitted to thinking she was cute. Sunny was just glad that Savina never developed a crush. That would be even more awkward.

"Well it's nice that we could get to know eachother now."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Savina

Savina nodded her head in awkward agreement with Sunny, though there was still a slightly uncomfortable feeling in the tent. "Yes....I'm glad too." She admitted as she finally looked back at Sunny.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:40 pm

(Yuri is hott. Razz)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:09 pm

(Very true. I'm just waiting for some girl to jump Sunny.)

Sunny wasn't sure what to say. She kind of wished she was back in her own tent, but she didn't want Savina to think something was wrong. The Lt. was sure that if her secret came out things would get bad before they got better.

"Well we better get to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:44 pm

C.C.

"If you're sure. Hm, perhaps Nell would be more willing to carry you to the city? Nah, never mind. He doesn't have the strength to do that. Ooh! That reminds me." A devilish smirk spread across C.C.'s face as she remembered something. Her eyes lit up with something akin to joy. Or perhaps malicious glee, with the look she had on her face.

"Why Katie," C.C. drawled, glancing over to her. "I do believe I never gave you the....Talk."

Bakar

"Um....S-Savina?" Bakar spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Katie

Katie weakly protested to C.C.'s first suggestions, though she wasn't very worried. But after the Mage's last words, Katie was so shocked and scared that she literally fell off of the horse and onto the ground.
----------------------
Savina

Savina nodded in agreement with Sunny as she sat back onto her bunk. But before an awkward silence could fully descend upon the tent, Bakar asked a question. "....Yes Bakar?" Savina asked as she leaned towards the young boy.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Bakar

"I...I was wondering, uh..." Bakar looked away from Savina. "N-Never mind. It's not important."

C.C.

C.C. quickly helped Katie onto her feet and back on the horse. The Mage went into a giggling fit before she could regain control of herself. She looked at Katie and giggled again. Ah, messing with Katie was so fun! It was really becoming a favorite hobby of her's.

"Well, that was over-dramatic, Katie. Though I guess you certainly don't like that idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next