New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+6
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Nightmare13
Alec
Magus1108
almostinsane99
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Katie

"...Ok then, go ahead." Katie stated. Though to be honest Katie wasn't sure how she would use the information. To avoid wherever C.C. suggested, or just ignore it entirely.
----------------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle's mouth dropped open as he turned to look at Mab. He could tell that Mab was upset and offended because Carlisle had held back the information. But he still thought that his reasons for holding it were valid. "Well of course n-....actually....." Carlisle tried to say, cutting himself off each time as he realized that saying those things would just be saying lies.

"It is just...you are...well you do follow the Gods and I thought that you would...." Carlisle tried to get out, failing, of course. "I do not want to be the one to kill her. I do not care what the Gods and Goddesses have to say, I will not be the next Emperor." Carlisle informed Mab before looking at Caesar, hoping for some form of support before quickly realizing that it was Caesar. There was no support to be had from the Humage.
-----------------------------------
Savina

Savina's cheeks were still a bright red, though she remained silent as Sunny and Maul conversed as she was worried about what might come out of her mouth.
------------------------------------
Kegan

Kegan crossed his legs and smiled at Atiya. "Umm....I got tired." Was all the Half-Elf would say in reply.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Maul

"I will ask Bakar to see what he prefers. Unless there is any other matter you two wish to discuss with me, then I will take my leave." Maul said, taking note of Savina's crimson cheeks for a moment.

C.C.

"Well, if Aven's Place is still up and running, it'd be a good resturant to go to, I think. And....that's about it, actually. It's been a hundred years since I was last there, so most of my information is dated." C.C. admitted.

Caesar

"Oh, yes, Carlisle cannot be the next Emperor. Someone like...oh, I don't know, Maul maybe would be a better choice to replace Tsuba. He's most familiar with the Gaborian government." Caesar said in a bored tone, not really caring about Carlisle's order by the Gods, for the moment.

Rein

"O-Oh." Rein said quietly. Her cheeks brightened in color some more as she mumbled some things to herself, which Kegan would be unable to hear. The carriage jotled a little as one of the wheels went over a bump in the road, causing Rein to fall over, landing face-first on some part of Kegan.

"S-Sorry." Rein mumbled into Kegan's clothes. It took her a full three seconds, though, to realize she had landed right in the middle of her fiance's pants. Rein sprang up, more red in the face than before, and stuttered another apology to Kegan.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:51 pm

"Carlisle I may follow them blindly but I don't except you to." Mab said softly. "Chris taught me to respect other's desicions. It's why she doesn't tell anyone about her visions. She wants them to discover the future for themselves." She then backed away, knowing this conversation had nothing to do with her. She would wait until Carlisle was ready to go.
------------
Silence could sense Eiden, being bound to him. Well not exactly bound, but because of the powers she gave him she could sense what he could. And that included other vengence demons. She wanted to speak to him, but she wasn't sure if that was smart. No one would hear it, but Eiden would not be able to respond.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Kegan

Kegan's face was a bright red as he stared at Rein, his breathing slowed down as he looked at Rein. ".......You know I think I'm gonna trade places with Brighe or Syrien. Just for a little while." Kegan offered.
-------------------------
Carlisle

"Mab....." Carlisle whispered without continuing, not knowing what he would say anyways.

So Carlisle looked back at Caesar, his jaw shut tightly as he stayed calm. "...I don't really care who it is." Carlisle admitted to Caesar quietly.
Katie

"I see..... You know maybe Nell and I can just travel the market or something. He probably would prefer it if the date wasn't fancy or anything."
Savina

"Nope...nothing else to discuss." Savina replied as she stood up. "I take we're camping up here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Maul

"Yes, we are. We will leave early in the morning, so I suggest you two get to sleep soon." Maul said before walking back toward his tent.

C.C.

"That sounds good to me."

Caesar

".....Susanna would care though, at least a little bit, wouldn't she?" Caesar mumbled to himself, not caring if Carlisle heard it or not. The Humage rubbed his temples as an idea began to formulate in his head.

Rein

"That....might be best." Rein replied as she crossed her legs uncomfortably, refusing to look at Kegan as she tried to calm down from that incident.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:42 pm

"Me neither," Sunny said. She glanced at Silence again who only stared back at her. Sunny wondered what it was like to not be able to talk. To hear words, but not be able to speak them yourself. She looked up at Maul and nodded.

"Yes we should turn in."
-------------
'Susanna?' Mab thought to herself. She wondered who that was, but she didn't think it wise to ask. She leaned against a tree trying to find something to do while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Carlisle

Carlisle bit his lip before responding, now feeling very uncomfortable being around both Mab and Caesar. "Then why not just do what you think would make Susanna proud?" Carlisle asked Caesar finally.

"I mean, you feel guilty, you want revenge... and killing everyone is doing nothing to help you. So why not just do all the things Susanna would want you to?" Carlisle asked rhetorically while getting up.
--------------------------
Savina

"Great.... I'll get the tent set." Savina replied to Sunny.
Kegan/Brighe

Kegan nodded in reply before standing up slowly and carefully walking to the edge of the Carriage. The Half-Elf jumped and climbed up onto the top of the Carriage, crawling across it until he was at the front where Brighe and Syrien were sitting.

"....Hey you guys, either of you want a break?" Kegan asked suddenly.

Brighe looked up at her Nephew, slightly bewildered by his presence on top of the Carriage.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Caesar

"That....is a splendid idea, Carlisle!" Caesar exclaimed, bolting straight up. "Ah, that is a goal I can do with great vigor!"

Rein, Syrien

"I am fine." Syrien replied without taking his eyes off the road. "You may take a break if you wish, Brighe."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Silence stood once Sunny looked away. She moved into the tree line. Eiden appeared not to far from her, only half visible in the dark.

"How goes it?"

"Well enough. They do not suspect me of anything, but they do plan to get rid of me in the next town."

"Give them reason not to. We cannot fail in this."

"I won't disappoint you or the others." Silence's corner of her mouth twitched upward.

"I know you won't." With that said, he disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Carlisle

Carlisle sighed in relief, glad he had least helped Caesar. Even though that was a very odd thing to be glad about. "Great... I hope that at least that makes you happy." Carlisle stated. To be honest the Doctor wasn't sure what Susanna would have wanted, he never really knew the Girl. He knew she had a Sister or a Cousin or something, and that she had been nice then really mean and unhinged right before dying. Hopefully Caesar cared about what the nicer version of Susanna wanted more then the mean and crazed one, Carlisle hoped.
---------------------------
Kegan/Brighe

"Very well. I'll be back up in two hours to relieve you." Brighe replied after a few seconds of silent contemplation. The Elf jumped off of the Carriage instead of climbing like Kegan had. A second later, after the Carriage had passed her, Brighe grabbed the back and jumped in.

"Hello." She greeted Sten, Rein, and Atiya.

Meanwhile, Kegan climbed into the front seat beside Syrien.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:53 pm

Caesar

"Well, I must be off now. People to slaughter, places to burn, lives to ruin! Thank you, Carlisle, for the help you've given me. I'll make sure to return the favor one day!"

Caesar disappeared with an audible 'crack' before Carlisle could say anything else.

Rein

"Auntie Brighe!" Atiya exclaimed with joy. She scrambled up the seat and got onto Brighe's lap.

"H-Hello, Brighe." Rein replied somewhat awkwardly.

Syrien

"May I inquire as to why you decided to come out here?" Syrien asked.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Kegan

"I was umm, trying to sleep. But you know with Atiya and Sten and all it was almost impossible." Kegan stated. It was sort of the truth. Well....it would have been the truth if he had come up here twenty minutes ago.
----------------------------
Carlisle

Oh. So he was going to listen to the crazy Susanna. Carlisle's mouth hanged open, an annoyed and shocked expression on the Doctors face as he stood still. He really should have just killed Caesar when he had the chance.
-----------------------------
Brighe

"Ah, so that's why my Nephew wanted to trade spots." Brighe noted aloud as she saw what the color of Rein's face was. But the observant and slightly cold attitude melted away as Atiya spoke up.

"Well hello Atiya. How has the trip been back here with Mommy and Daddy so far?"
------------------------------
Savina

Savina sat down as she finished setting the tent up entirely. There were three pallets inside, and while it might have been a bit snug to some, for Savina it seemed like a perfect fit.

"Great..." She muttered to herself in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Syrien

"You are lying." Syrien stated calmly after briefly studying Kegan's facial expression. "Your left eye twitches slightly when you lie. Would you care to tell me the truth?"

Rein, Atiya

"I-I don't know w-w-w-what you're talking about." Rein mumbled, her face brightening more when Brighe made her statement.

"Great! Mommy tickled me earlier, but I made Daddy tickle her back! It was funny!" Atiya giggled. Rein couldn't help but groan after her daughter said that. She did her best to scoot further away from Brighe and hid her face in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

((Just to let you all know, if I'm not on for a while...something happened to my computer and you'll all have to wait until we settle in our new house for my reply in some rps.))

Before Epiphany left, she looked at fang and kilo. "You huys still going to stay or would you like to come with us?"

They seemed to consider it. "I'd rather stay here than be with a traitor!" Kilo scolded. Fang thought otherwise and came towards Epiphany and Grace. "This might be the only chance we have of escaping." Fang countered. "Fine." Kilo replied sourly, "I'll join only until we get out of this rotten castle."

Epiphany started to hear footsteps approaching. "Let's go." She turned and went the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:38 pm

(I've had and still have loads of homework... And it is Kegan and them near Felin, right?)

Valen grumbled silently to himself as he walked through the base. He hated being under somebody's command, as it inconvenienced him so. He didn't want to waste his time going after one of the Heirs. No, that wasn't it. He wanted to find the Heirs, to kill them all. It was just the fact that he was following orders by going after the Heir and his family.

"If you detest it so much, you should just kill him off."

You know I can't do that. We need Faris, for now.

And they did. It wasn't that he didn't have those that would follow him if he killed Faris now, but they didn't have the numbers. Of course, none knew it was actually him who had been sending letters, setting up secret meetings, talking treason. Nobody would ever know it was him, not if things went his way, as he knew they would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:46 pm

(correct.)
Brighe

Brighe laughed as she held Atiya up. "I'm sure it was." Brighe replied sweetly, though her eyes were on Rein instead.
------------------------
Grace

Grace followed Epiphany, trying to ignore Kilo's and Fang's quick whispers. The couple was having a spat, once again. It had been a common thing when Grace had been alone with them in the prison cell, but did they really have to do this now?

"So, we're going to have end up fighting someone eventually. What's the plan?" Grace whispered to Epiphany as she ran beside the younger Amazon.
Kegan

"Noted...." Kegan replied to Syrien's news about Kegan's tell.

"Rein and I were tickling and messing around and I realized that if we did do that, we might start.... So I stopped it." Kegan said truthfully.

-------

https://newworldsrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=291
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40