New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+6
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Nightmare13
Alec
Magus1108
almostinsane99
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Brighe

"No. But I don't really see another option. We're going to need both of us shopping if we want to finish at a decent hour, and Kegan certainly couldn't just walk around the city. It may have worked in Flan, but Lyanor is a different story. being the Capital of the Province and all...." Brighe replied quietly as they walked down the stairs and out of the Inn.
------------------------
Kegan

"I think they always will." Kegan replied glumly. "They just can't admit that we've grown up."
------------------------
Katie

Katie stopped speaking for a few seconds as he brow furrowed. "I'm not really sure. He's my friend, and if you get past the tail he's pretty cute..... But I don't really know."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 pm

C.C.

"Oh? Well, I'm sure you'll find out eventually. Besides, Nell seems like a nice guy. And I could sorta tell he has a crush on you." C.C. admitted.

Syrien

"True enough. Where to first, then?"

Rein, Atiya

"I hate to admit it, but you're probably right." Rein said with a sigh. Atiya climbed up the nearest bed and got into the covers, presumably falling asleep shortly. Rein smiled at her daughter's antic, thinking how cute it was. Atiya hadn't been able to get much sleep on the ride here, so she was probably still pretty tired.

"S-Say, um, Kegan, do you think we could, um....while Atiya's asleep, could we, uh..." Rein blushed hard, unable to get the exact word out. But she knew Kegan would probably get the meaning.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:35 pm

(And thus it is proven that Brighe and Syrien's suspicions are entirely founded. And that Kegan and Rein may or may not be extremely irresponsible parents.)
Kegan

"Well if we lock the door and are very very quiet...." Kegan replied as he glanced at Atiya. "Lets go."
-----------------------
Katie

"....Really? I mean, he's always around and seems to be happy when I'm there... But that doesn't mean he has a crush, C.C."
------------------------
Brighe

"First things first, I think we should buy some cloth to make the carriage more comfortable for Atiya. We're going to be traveling in that thing for who knows how long, and her being able to sleep in it will help. Then, food and water, of course. Then we need to get some suitable disguises for everyone, Kegan in particular.... And then of course we have the Qunari to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:41 pm

((Yep. Hopefully they'll get better with time and practice.))

C.C.

"Oh? Well, those seem to be signs of a crush to me. He's probably been too shy to come to you himself to admit it." C.C. replied.

Syrien

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Tell me, how should we go about dealing with the Qunari?" Syrien asked curiously.

Rein

"G-Go where? O-Outside? B-Behind t-the inn? B-But that's t-too d-d-dangerous. W-Wh-What if we get c-caught?" Rein stuttered, her entire face becoming as red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 am

Ana gave one last nod of her head and started for the doors, but then paused and glanced back at the Empress. "When the information is ready, have it brought to the courtyard. I'll set off as soon as I recieve it. Also, a few coins in advance would help."

She turned back and her staff hit the ground once before she was off, almost looking as if she was gliding out of the room. She wanted to leave now, but the Heirs were people she didn't no much about, so the more she was given on them, the easier it would be for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Tsuba

"It will be done." Tsuba assured as Ana left. She ordered a servant to get the information Ana would need. Once the slave was gone, the Empress gave a small laugh. With what she had planned, Tsuba wasn't sure she'd need Ana's services. But still, a little more help to smooth out her master plan wouldn't hurt. Nebi and the other Heirs, as well as the rebellion, were already doomed. Ana would just help speed things along, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Sten remained stoic as he followed Brighe and Syrien. They were obviously the more.... intelligent ones of the party. Kegan and Rein reminded him of Qunari cadets in the Berasaad. He coughed to let the the two in front of him know that he hadn't gone away.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Brighe

Brighe glanced at the Qunari as he coughed. "Well, we just need to buy a map, show which way to the....Ka'Hirol plains?" Brighe asked as she stopped and looked at the Qunari, though her attention quickly went back to Syrien as she continued. "And then we send him off on his way. It seems like the easiest plan."
------------------------
Kegan

"Well we can't do it in here....Brighe only bought us one room."
-------------------------
Katie

Katie pursed her lips together as she contemplated what C.C. was saying. Her friend was probably right, Katie thought in retrospect.... "Can you at least ask him why? ......No wait, don't do that."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Syrien

"Of course. The plan sounds acceptable to me. Do you agree, Qunari?" Syrien asked, turning to Sten.

C.C.

"Don't worry, I won't." C.C. assured Katie. "Besides, it's best to let things like this progress naturally. Take some time to get to know your friend more, Katie. It...certainly would have helped me more with my first love." C.C. said, a wistful look on her face.

Rein

"T-True." Rein admitted. Still, it was all pretty dangerous. The very idea of doing....that....outside, in plain view scared Rein....and strangely somewhat excited her. She took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves.

"Ok. Let's go." Rein finally agreed, still blushing some.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:45 pm

(Annak is hanging out in the lower part of the capitol, just in case anybody wants to visit, or attempt to kill him or something.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:58 pm

(Sorry Night, but the free characters I have are in the castle with no reason to leave, running away from the city as quickly as possible, or thousands of miles away. If you want I could control an NPC for a second so he can at least hint where the Rebel base is. And on your way to finding it you could run into Nebi, Nix, and Gaita?)
Kegan

"Ok." Kegan agreed before slowly standing up. The half-Elf made sure that Atiya was comfortable in her bed before he walked out of the room after Rein.
--------------------------------
Katie

Katie looked at C.C. knowingly before patting her friend on the back, trying to comfort the Mage. "And your third...and sixth." She added after a few seconds of silence.

Last edited by Alec on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:17 pm

C.C.

"Hahaha, very funny." C.C. replied, rolling her eyes. "You're absolutely hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Katie

"Yes well, I appreciate you compliments." Katie replied with a smile on her face, glad that she got to distract her friend even a tiny bit.

"Now then, where is out destination city? I was thinking Rube, I've read that it's very nice this time of year." Katie suggested, her words revealing that she wasn't taking this mission seriously.
-------------------------------
Rhys

Rhys closed the door behind him as he walked out of his private room. It was now quite a bit cleaner, and he had made good use of the Grand Piano as well. Even so though, the Captain was still worried. So much was going on in the Empire; just these past few days. Three Heirs had escaped, another Heir had revealed himself, Caesar was likely alive and wreaking havoc, The Rebels had killed eleven farming families in the Province of Hogof, and now Katie was being sent out there because C.C. didn't want to be lonely....

"Gods....Just end the world now." Rhys silently hoped, despite himself, as he walked down the halls of the Castle.
----------------------------------
Senka

Senka sat in the Carriage as she sharpened her knives, wanting to do something useful besides stand guard. But after she was finished with the sixth knife, Senka began to ponder the Inu's presence. He told her that he was here to help sniff out the other Heirs, a logical sense of reasoning, but if that was his purpose; Why was he in the back with her instead of beside C.C. leading the way?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:54 pm

C.C.

"You know Katie, we have to make at least a show that we're actually trying to search for Carlisle." C.C. pointed out, poking Katie in the chest. "This isn't going to be all fun and games."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Katie

"I know, but Castor is such a dreary place I've read. Especially this time of year." Katie pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:16 pm

C.C.

"True. But so far, the route we're going will be the most likely places Carlisle will be heading after leaving the capital. We'll be searching the nearest cities next before we start searching the country-side." C.C. said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Katie

"I suppose that's just common sense...." Katie agreed sullenly. "Well, at least we'll be out of the Castle for...who knows how long."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 pm

C.C.

"True. It's not often that the Emperors let me out of their sight for one day, let alone for months at a time, if not years. Still, this journey should be qutie interesting, I think. You'll get to experience all sorts of new things." C.C. said somewhat suggestively.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

"So we better get going," Mab said. "But we are going to stop along the way? I mean please tell me we don't plan to walk non-stop there."

Mab wasn't lazy, but the idea of walking without stopping didn't seem like a fun idea to her. Or good.
------------
Nell shifted umcomfortably. He wasn't use to silence that much. Even when he was working, he was humming to himself. But now he was afraid to make a noise, thinking that Senka might toss him off the carriage.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 pm

((Gotta go outta town this weekend. Cant post so gonna cut the battle a little short))
Nix threw is arms up defensively and a circular rune appeared in the air. Most of the arrows bounced off the shield and fizzled out of existence. One of the arrows, however, managed to squeeze through the rune. Nix dove hard to the left as the arrow grazed his past his leg.

"We are making quiet a mess..." Nix said as he stood up. "Shall we call it a draw for now?" He asked as he brushed the dirt off his robes. Gaita had watched the spare from the road with mock interest, the battle between the magic users failing to interest her.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Nebi nodded at Nix, smirking a little even as he wiped some sweat from his face. Fire magic always did make things heat up. He nodded and walked over to Gaita with a grin upon his face. He spoke.

"Let's get going. We want to get as far south as possible," he told them.

Sten regarded the two before nodding his head in agreement. He spoke, "That is acceptable. I shall return to our room."

With that said, he headed for the inn. At least the single room would keep the young ones from having sex.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Atiya

Atiya yawned gently and opened a sleepy eye as Sten picked the lock and walked inside the room. Atiya gave the Qunari a curious look and searched the room for Mommy and Daddy. Huh, they weren't here. Strange. Where were they?

"Hey mister, do you know where Mommy and Daddy are?" Atiya asked Sten.

Syrien

"Well, that seems to have pacified him for the moment. Shall we go buy our needed supplies?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Sten felt himself frown as he looked around and saw that, indeed, Atiya's parents weren't anywhere nearby. He grimaced.

"Probably fornicating," Sten grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Atiya

"Forn-i-cat-ing?" Atiya pronounced slowly, trying to say the foreign word correctly. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Sten frowned, reminding himself that he was talking to a kid, "They're... wrestling."

He paused, hoping that answer would satisfy the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next