New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+6
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Nightmare13
Alec
Magus1108
almostinsane99
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
hogaki

hogaki

Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Gaita reflected on the time that Nebi had been in her company. The boy hadn't done anything to suggest that to suggest he would betray them, but best to sleep with one eye open. This did bring up a new question. "Why where they seeking you out?" She asked. As far as she and Nix knew Tsuba had inherited the throne directly.

((Gak! I'm SOO sorry about posting. Exam studies, dog operations and birthdays have been getting in the way!))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Kegan

Kegan smiled to himself as he realized that Sten was just concerned, and he believed the Qunari when he said that he would protect everyone. But Atiya caught his attention, cutting off Kegan's reply with a question. "Sure Atiya, what is it?" Kegan asked as he looked down at his Daughter.
------------------------------
Katie

Katie shook her head in amusement at C.C.'s teasing. "C.C., it's just me and Nell. Nothing like that will happen quickly."
Carlisle

Carlisle tried to jump out of the way, avoiding the top knife entirely. But his left thigh was hit by the other knife. Carlisle grunted in pain as he quickly got back up. It hurt like hell, but Carlisle knew screaming in pain would accomplish nothing. And so with one hand, Carlisle reached towards another tree beside him, and with the other he grabbed onto the knife in his upper leg.

And instead of just disentigrating the tree once again, Carlisle instead checked to see how it was positioned. How much moisture was in it, how old it was, how the roots were positioned. And during this, with his other hand, Carlisle put a small spell into the knife.

And then suddenly. The Doctor ripped the knife out of his thigh and threw it at a tree towards a pine that was six yards away. As it flew Carlisle quickly uttered a small spell, and suddenly the trees around him began to suddenly burst. The wound in Carlisle's leg sealed itself up, and the cover that could have been used was now gone. But best of all, Mab was now surrounded in a small shield of water that Carlisle knew would protect her.

Carlisle could tell by now who he was fighting, and if his memory was correct, that meant that the Doctor had to be prepared for the unexpected.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:15 pm

(It's fine. Need anyone to get you up to speed?)

"Well, the Emperor had no named heir, so there was a competition to see who was worthy. I competed against Kegan, Maul, Epiphany, and others, including Tsuba, of course. It was she who won. She got some council of generals to back her," Nebi told them with a frown, "She had friends in high places. I had a dwarven smith and most of the servants on my side."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Atiya, Rein

"Where were you before we met? I was with Mommy a long time before I finally met you." Atiya asked curiously. Rein looked toward Atiya with some shock, but wasn't all that surprised, truth be told. She knew Atiya would have asked that question sooner or later.

C.C.

"Kegan and Rein were only alone in that forest for three days, and by the end of it, they were betrothed to each other and Rein was pregnant." C.C. pointed out, but still kept up her teasing smile.

?

The monster lifted one hand and the ground slowly began to shake. He extended it toward Carlisle and tree roots began popping out of the ground, all aiming their surprisingly sharp tips at various points of his body. The beast also put several of the roots on fire so that even if the doctor dodged, at least he might catch on fire.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Katie

"Yes, but they had been dating for a total of five months before they were in the Forest." Katie pointed out in defense. "And besides, Kegan and Rein were both very impulsive people...."
---------------------
Kegan

The smile of Kegan's face disappeared, the Carriage growing very quiet. The Half-Elf sighed as he thought of what to say in reply, unsure of how he should go about it.

"Well you see Atiya... Daddy was busy. Helping the Empire and stuff." Kegan said awkwardly before looking at Rein, wanting to know if he was screwing up or not.
----------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle jumped back as one of the roots came towards his right sid. But Carlisle knew he wasn't going to be able to avoid getting burnt. So the Doctor reached his left hand out and grabbed onto the flaming root. "intereo sic actum!" Carlisle shouted, causing the tree to disintegrate.

The thicket was now a very large clearing, most of the trees now gone. The Snow was now blowing around Carlisle and his opponent. The Doctor's left hand was badly burnt, and he could also tell his pinky and middle finger were both broken. If only the Humage would just come and attack him directly. That would certainly make things easier for Carlisle.

"Will that be all, Caesar?" Carlisle shouted across the clearing as he stood still.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Caesar

"....Is that you, Carlisle?" Caesar asked with surprise as he slowly approached his opponet. "My my, how the years have changed you..."

Rein, Atiya

"Oh, ok. I'm glad you're here now." Atiya said, easily buying his explanation. She wrapped her small little arms around Kegan's neck and kissed him on the cheek, giggling slightly. "I love you, Daddy."

Rein gave a sigh of relief. Good, Atiya had easily accepted that. She nodded her approval at Kegan.

C.C.

"Let's face it Katie, if Syrien hadn't supervised each and every date they had been on before the forest, they would have banged each other long before that." C.C. replied. "I'll give you that, though. They were both impulsive people."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Katie

"She still is.....Rein, I mean." Katie said quietly. She hoped her friend was alright, wherever she might be right now. Katie wasn't sure, but she personally liked to believe that Rein had found Kegan and that's why she had left the Castle so suddenly. Though other Servants told her that Rein had probably just been fired for spending too much time with Atiya and not enough time working.

"But yes....they would have been together within twenty-four hours, I think."
Kegan

"I love you too Atiya." Kegan replied, the soft smile that had been on his face now quickly returning.
--------------------------------
Carlisle

"Oh yes well.....life does that." Carlisle replied as he stood still in one place stiffly. He wasn't sure whether or not he should trust Caesar right now. Sure, the Humage seemed to have calmed down a bit. But past experiences told Carlisle that trusting Caesar in any way was a very foolish thing to do.

"I see you haven't changed that much though...."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:34 pm

C.C.

"Exactly my point, though I do trust you to behave yourself, Katie. But I just want to let you know I'll kill Nell if he gets you pregnant before you're married!" C.C. said with a bright and cheery smile. And somewhat creepy, too.

Rein, Atiya

Atiya hugged Kegan for a long time before letting go. She looked at him and giggled, kissing him one more time.

"Hey Daddy, how did you and Mommy meet?"

Rein raised an eyebrow, wondering how Kegan was going to tell her that story, exactly.

Caesar

"That...is where you're wrong." Caesar walked closer to Carlisle, giving no sign that he would attack him. The Humage gave a weary sigh and rubbed his temples.

"It's the anniversary of that day."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Katie

Katie nodded her head in reply to C.C.'s threat. "....you do know I have spells that will basically stop....me from getting pregnant if we do that. Not that we will or anything....but yeah." Katie pointed out to C.C. as she looked off into the distance.
----------------------------
Kegan

A smirk came onto Kegan's face as he glanced at Rein. "Ah, now that is a very interesting story. You see, Daddy and Mommy used to both work in the Castle together. And one day, when I was trying to help a very important person get some of their lost things retrieved, Mommy and I met. She was the one who helped me find the General's things." Kegan explained. He didn't add that there was more to the story, involving Rein falling into the moat, Kegan and Rein being trapped in a locked laundry shoot and having to climb their way out of it, or the fact that Kegan and Rein had kissed right when Syrien finally walked in on them. But those things didn't matter that much, Kegan told himself.

He was wrong of course, those events had a lot to do with how Kegan and Rein grew fond of one another and it was a precursor to how their relationship was eventually. But Atiya didn't need to know that. And Kegan preferred to ignore it.
-----------------------------
Carlisle

"That day?" Carlisle muttered quietly to himself in confusion. The Doctor wasn't sure what Caesar was referring to, when suddenly it hit him. It had been two years since Tsuba had become Empress and Carlisle, along with the other five Heirs', lives had been ruined. But that wouldn't change anything about Caesar, would it? Carlisle didn't think so.

But then he remembered something else, something that made much more sense as to why Caesar seemed sad. That Woman, the one that had been friends with C.C., then Nebi, then Caesar and Kaleb...Susanna, her name was. Her death would have sent Caesar over the edge....it had sent him over the edge.

So here they were now, Carlisle staring at Caesar as the Humage walked closer to him, Mab in a shield of water seventeen yards away, most likely confused as to what was going on now that instead of fighting there was just an awkward silence between Carlisle and Caesar.

"So she really did pass away then." Carlisle asked rhetorically. Caesar was now just a few feet away from Carlisle. The Doctor could kill him with just a touch and a word... but now he wasn't sure he wanted to. He was curious, and concerned.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:30 pm

C.C.

"Good. By the way, a word of advice. Since Nell is an Inu, I suggest sratching him behind his eyes when you get the chance. His reaction would be rather...interesting, to say the least." C.C said with a smirk. Ah, she sure was going to enjoy the date Katie and Nell would go on, and setting it all up. And, thanks to her little...friends in the sky, she will be able to see everything that happens on the date.

But C.C. won't tell Katie that, of course.

Caesar

"Yes, she did. I...visited the grave the Witch and Katie set up for Susanna, once I dug my way out of the collapsed cave. Just to confirm it. I...loved her, in my own way. Oh, you may call me a monster for what I did to her, what I twisted her into becoming, but...I still loved her. And now...as each year passes, it gets harder and harder to get by." Caesar admitted in a rare moment of visible sorrow. He stopped walking to Carlisle and sat down.

"Even senseless murder isn't helping me these days. I slaughtered an entire city of eight thousand and I...felt nothing."

Rein, Atiya

"Oh, really? That sounds...boring." Atiya said with a frown. "Might it more exciting, Daddy!"

Rein giggled at what their daughter said. "What, was the story of our first meeting not exciting enough for you, sweetie?"

"No! Make it better!"

Rein pretended to look hurt and stuck her tongue at Atiya. The toddler giggled and returned the gesture. Rein grinned and her hands flew to Atiya's sides, tickling the little girl mercilessly. Atiya laughed and squirmed in Kegan's arms from the assault.

"S-Stop her, Daddy! S-Save me!" Atiya gasped in between giggles.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Mab stayed down for the fight, but when she heard talking she started to stand, wondering how long before she was attacked again. But it appeared that Carlisle was now talking to some guy. She did not recognize him, but she had a bad feeling about him. She remained silent, not sure if she should get involved in the conversation.
----------
"Maybe we should ask her what she wants," Sunny suggested. "She'll be able to give us some idea of what happened and if she'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Katie

".....I'll remember that." Katie replied. She was a little worried now, that C.C. was going to do something to Katie and Nell while they were out. But with no way to prove it or stop it, besides canceling the date of course(which she would never do).

"So, what's the plan after Naron?" Katie asked as she suddenly changed the subject.
Savina

"That sounds like the best option." Savina agreed with Sunny. "So is that everything? With the plans, I mean."
Carlisle

Carlisle could see Mab, now that Caesar had sat down. And though he knew she couldn't really see it most likely, he mouthed an apology to her before releasing the small shield of water that was around her. Carlisle couldn't foresee that they were in any danger now. So whether or not she wanted to run or join the awkward conversation, she at least had the choice.

"Really?" Carlisle asked, slightly shocked and horrified at Caesar's admittance of mass slaughter. Though admittedly, Carlisle had killed almost just as many during his time in the Colosseum. But he had never done it because he was down in the dumps.....

"Well if it makes you feel better, I don't think anyone is feeling very good these days...." Carlisle admitted sheepishly. "It's good to see you at least avoided prison though. I mean...I'm sure Susanna would be glad to know that."
Kegan

Kegan laughed in reply to Atiya, "I can't or Mommy will get me too." He managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:47 pm

C.C.

"Well, we'll be traveling the country side for a little bit. No doubt come across some rural villages, here and there. Really, we have no idea where Carlisle could be, so we're just hoping that we'll bump into him at this point." C.C. admitted shamelessly. Senka probably wouldn't admit that, but C.C. could care less about the mission they were doing.

Maul

"I believe so. We'll be traveling to Karahon now, to resupply ourselves. I'll probably go talk with our other guest shortly, since I can understand sign language."

Caesar

"True." Caesar admitted. "Still...it's hard to go on, after someone you loved has died. I imagine it's even harder when that person was murdered. If I ever get my hands on Rhys...!"

Caesar clenched his fists in anger, but soon relaxed. "But I'd never get even close to him. The security in the palace is tighter than it was two years ago. Tsuba may be paranoid, but that works for her advantage in that case."

Rein, Atiya

"Tickle her! Tickle Mommy!" Atiya managed to get out in between her fits of laughter. Rein paused in her assault and looked up at Kegan.

"Don't you even think about it, Kegan." Rein warned.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Mab moved next to Carlisle, feeling safer near him. She did not know this guy, but she felt like she shouldn't trust him. She still did not talk, not wanting to unless either guy spoke to her first.
----------
Eiden appeared where he left Silence. He knew her location, as he knew the location of every person seeking vengence, but he made no move to go to her. Doing so would reveal that she was planted at the scene.

Still he wondered how she was doing. He assumed that the soldiers would not harm her. She was not a threat or at least she wouldn't appear as one.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Kegan

Kegan's smile grew wide as he looked at the now defenseless Rein. "Well Honey, if you insist." Kegan said as he leaned closer to Rein and Atiya, finally pouncing on her and tickling Rein as he finished the sentence.
------------------------
Katie

Katie grinned at the news. "So this basically is just a wandering vacation for us. I mean, not that I'd tell anyone or anything but.... am I right?" Katie asked as she looked at C.C. . The Girl wasn't that surprised that C.C. wasn't taking the mission "seriously", then again, Katie knew that C.C. would prefer not to fight any of the Heirs if she didn't have to. Katie didn't want to see that either, so a few months of constant travel sounded pretty great to her.
------------------------
Savina

"Good.... So who wants to tell Baruti about what happened?" Savina asked, hoping it wouldn't be her.

As far as Savina understood, the only reason they had brought the Steward along with them was so he could file everything that happened while they were traveling and then send it back to the Capital. A very useful job no doubt, but most of the Soldiers(Savina included) hated talking with him.
-------------------------
Carlisle

"Well there are other ways of fighting Tsuba without directly trying to kill her....or so I've been told."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:12 pm

C.C.

"Bingo! You're completely right. Just don't tell Senka I said any of that." C.C. said with a smile.

Maul

"I may as well but...Baruti does not have to know right away. For now, I will take care of the boy. He...will have to learn the truth sooner or later, though. I imagine he will not take it well." Maul said, looking discomforted about what he would have to tell Bakar sooner or later.

Caesar

"Oh? What would that be." Caesar asked curiously.

Rein, Atiya

"K-K-Kegan! S-Stop it n-now!" Rein gasped as she tried to pry off Kegan's hands from her sides, but her efforts proved useless. She laughed and tried to back away as far as she could from him, though she didn't have much room to do so.

Atiya giggled. "Tickle her more, Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:15 pm

"Are all the Heirs planning on killing Empress Tsuba," Mab said suddenly, halfway behind Carlisle. She didn't think he would like being a human shield, but she doubted that Caesar was going to attack them. At least by the way the two boys acted she didn't think so.
-----------
"Is there anything you need us to do Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Carlisle

"Well if Alquonde keeps asking everyone too then I am sure most of the Heirs will comply." Carlisle stated, not realizing what he was revealing to Mab and Caesar until it was too late.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds as Carlisle said nothing, silently hoping that the others hadn't realized what he had said. But then Carlisle realized that being silent would just give the others time to process what he had said, so the Doctor quickly added: "What I meant Caesar was that maybe you could work with the Rebellion. I am sure they would enjoy having someone with...strengths like yours."
----------------------------
Katie

Katie giggled to herself a bit, feeling a bit relieved and excited now. "Of course not, I'm not a fool."
Kegan

Kegan smiled down at Rein, tickling her stomache with one hand while using the other to pull off Rein's shoes. The Half-Elf knew that her feet were Rein's most vulnerable spot. And he wanted to make Atiya happy.
Brighe

Brighe sat up front with Syrien. It was cloudy now, and the Elves hadn't spoken for over two hours now. Brighe was wondering what was going on the back, with a shriek of laughter or fear happening every once in a while. Though she never stopped to check. That would be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:02 pm

C.C.

"Good. Now, are you sure you don't need anything else for your date? I'd be more than happy to help you." C.C. said.

Caesar

"Interesting idea....though I doubt Hazuki would hire me. The more extremist sects, however..." Caesar pondered the thought. "That might not be a bad idea."

Maul

"No, I....wait. Before, you mentioned you'd be happy to let Bakar sleep in 'our' tent, or something to that effect. Yes? Does that mean you two are sharing a tent now?"

Rein

"N-No, stop! P-P-Please, I beg you, K-Kegan!" Rein said with a mixture of fear and strange excitment. She tried to kick Kegan with her feet but she knew it would be futile.

"Tickle her more!" Atiya giggled, clapping her hands.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:05 pm

(Sunny: Yes cuz I'm stealing your woman Maul. Yuri is awesome)

"Who is Alquonde," Mab asked, vaguely recalling the name. She wasn't sure what to say to Caesar, but he seemed to be ignoring her anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm

Carlisle

"Yes well-" Carlisle was starting to reply to Caesar before being cut off by Mab. He pursed his lips together tightly for a few seconds, remaining quiet as he was unsure of how to respond.

"....He's sort of a God...." Carlisle mumbled while scratching the back of his head nervously. It's not that he wanted to leave Mab out of the loop. But Carlisle knew that if she knew Carlisle had been told by a God to help take down the Empress, then she would expect Carlisle to do that. And he didn't want to. Ever.
Savina

Savina glanced at Sunny for a second, hoping they would be able to silently communicate through a glance somehow. It didn't work, of course. Because that would be stupid. So instead Savina's mouth hanged open, making a rather foolish noise as she wasn't sure how to answer. But then, the word vomit came.

"He's just really lonely, and I didn't mind sharing a tent. I mean, it's not like Sunnys fat or ugly like Sergeant Myrtle or anything. And we get along well enough where I don't think we'll mind sharing a tent so I don't see what the problem is. Besides, It's not like I'm doing this to sleep with Lt. Riot and of Bakar stayed with us I'm sure he would be perfectly safe and comfortable."
--------------------------------
Kegan

Kegan grabbed Rein's foot, tickling it softly at first before suddenly stopping as he realized their tickle fight was quickly becoming something else entirely. Something that Sten and Atiya probably wouldn't appreciate.

So the Half-Elf jumped back quickly, eltting go of Rein. "Well that was fun."
---------------------------------
Katie

"No thank you C.C. . "
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Maul

"If it is fine with Sunny, then it is fine with me." Maul replied, casting a curious glance at Sunny.

C.C.

"You sure? I'd be willing to get you anything. I could recommend some places in the city, if you want." C.C. offered with a wide smile.

Rein, Atiya

Rein let herself catch her breath before setting back up. She was very red in the face and quite flustered. She smiled shyly at Kegan and looked away.

"....W-Why'd you stop." Rein mumbled, sound oddly disappointed.

"Come on Daddy, tickle her some more!" Atiya ordered with a cross look. Or the best version of a 'cross look' she could come up with.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Wed May 05, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:57 pm

"Just proof that power goes to those who don't deserve it." Nix said rolling over on to his stomach. "Does this mean you still have a chance to become emperor?" Gaita asked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:48 pm

"Yeah, it's possible," Nebi told Gaita thoughtfully, stroking his chin in thought. He shrugged, "It's not very likely, though. Tsuba would have to die and I'd have to be there to seize power. Though, from the way things are going, she's going to kill every eligible heir out there or be assassinated. Maybe both."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Sunny looked at Maul and looked away nervously. Of course Maul didn't mind. Sunny was a girl after all and so there was no fear of them sleeping together. But of course no one else knew that.

"It is Sir. And Bakar is welcome to stay with us."
-------------------
"Sort of a God?" Mab pulled away from Carlisle and moved to face him. "Wait are you talking about the same one who came to you? So...oh I see. You don't trust me enough yet to confide that a God asked you to kill Empress Tsuba. Or maybe you thought I would force you to follow his words." Mab felt hurt, almost betrayed. She did support the idea of following what Alquonde said, but she would never force Carlisle to do something he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next