New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+6
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Nightmare13
Alec
Magus1108
almostinsane99
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

((Sorry; Will edit to fit roleplay.))

Username: ConfusedShipper123
Name: Liona Kiyen
Appearance: Liona; credit goes to artist
History: Liona was very close to her parents as a little girl, yet she had a very driving fascination with the lifestyles of... Her mother stayed home and did things around their small, but generally nice home, and always made her help, though she felt as though she was being called to do something else, like her father, who was a knight before her. She began observing her father and the other knights, sometimes running to dangerous places to see how they fought with their weapons, and began to train herself with her father's as much as she could. He wasn't very pleased with her at first, nor was her mother, but when they saw her skill, they were proud and had high hopes for her later life. He'd told the king of her talents, and she was planned to be trained officially. She started training, and one day when she came home, she found both her parents, devoid of blood, on the floor of their home, with neck wounds. A very pale man dressed in dark colors with piercing red eyes stood with a sadistic expression on his face. She was armed with all sorts of weapons, including stakes, which she nearly immediately thrust at his heart, with all her strength. He was killed. She had been fifteen then. Liona continued living with the knights, training harder than ever, to continue making her parents proud and to prevent such a terrible thing from happening to others again, though the event haunts her. After learning what King Tylaer had done to the Terran Queen, she began to secretly despise him, and will do whatever it takes to prevent anyone from getting hurt or even killed by him again.
(tell me if you'd like me to change the history for any reasons)
Royality/Knight: Knight
Kingdom: Ty'Scia
Magic/Weapon: Liona is a master at swordfighting, and various other weapons.
Other: Isn't always particularly loyal to King Tylaer.

Last edited by ConfusedShipper123 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Name: Elemiire Rosa-Renor Z’ress [Zair-ess] (Z’ress to most; Miire to friends, full name if you want to see how long you can hold your breath underwater)

Race: Drow

Appearance: Elemiire (Credit goes to Lokai2000. I apologize deeply for screwing with your greyscale)

Magic?: Yes.

Royal Bloodline?: No.

Personality: Elemiire is cold and looks at the world around her with dark humor. She does not trust easily and therefore, does not easily make allies. She seldom smiles genuinely, she usually just shows her fangs or uses a smile to emulate her spiteful sense of humor. However, once she has warmed up to you, she is loyal. She is perceptive, intuitive, a good liar and knows how to lay low. She is still very young for a Drow and not as wise as they usually are, but wise beyond her years, regardless. Her aging process has already slowed several years.

History: Elemiire’s people, the Ilythiiri or Drow, became a rare breed in the Gaborian Empire. They distributed themselves, hiding in the forests and attempting to preserve what was left of their population after a disease devastated it. Elemiire lived in a small settlement that remained quiet throughout her childhood, until it was displaced when she was twenty by the enemy tribe. Her mother had been training her to be a Drow priestess, teaching her basic spells. She bestowed upon her daughter an amulet that allowed her to walk in the daylight, camouflaging her telltale skin from the other races. She wore her hair down or a hooded cloak to cover her ears. She never removes the amulet. Its effects wear off during the night. The battle that followed was bloody and she was the only one to escape. This left her one of the last of the Drow. The enemy found her camp through an inside source. A human who had been allied with her tribe. Or so they had believed. She then knew not to trust anyone, especially humans. She didn’t like to make friends, so as to spare herself the pain of losing them as she did her tribe and most of her race.

Years passed slowly for Elemiire. She stopped aging for the most part. She gradually began dropping the aggression and outward brutality of her people outside of battle. There was no point to it. She kept the deceit and stealth, learning to steal and lie when she needed. Or wanted to. Common humans were easily distracted with a smile. She began to view the world itself in a darkly comedic way, finding it funny how these people strived so hard to dominate one another, when they would die so soon that it wouldn’t even matter who won. Because the fighting would continue. But watching is beginning to bore her. She wants to find a place in all this mess to pass the time and watch the new rulers rise, fall and rise again.

Other: She speaks in an odd way sometimes due to her Ilythiiri accent and she fights mercilessly and brutally, as is characteristic of her race.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 pm

All accepted, and please do adapt your character, Confusedshipper. I shall have to stop accepting new characters, though. There's already a lot now. I think I shall start this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Can't wait for that! Sure it can't be tonight, though? Sorry, but I'm really eager to start this.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Sorry, Magus. About to goto bed soon because of stupid school tomorrow. Usually isn't a good idea to start a roleplay right before I goto sleep. I suspect people would start posting into the wee hours of the morning and if I don't manage to get up in time to look at the forums for a few minutes, I'd be utterly lost when I get home from school.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:58 am

((What would be an equivalant of knights in this roleplay? I'm really sorry... I have to do stuff this evening for FCCLA, but I'll probably be on for a bit before and after.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:50 am

CS your character reminds me of my old rpg...I forgot it's name. XD
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:33 pm

Tsk tsk Aly. Using a character from TDP like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 pm

Haha, yes, The Darkest Price. I'm sorry, I recycled a character. I know I'm a terrible person. D:
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:45 pm

(There could be knights in this roleplay or at least noble offspring in the army.

Anyway, I think it's time we began. I shall commence the first post.)

Nebi

Nebi grimaced as he was being led through the Royal Palace. He hadn't been here in two years, but it had clearly been changed since Tsuba took the Throne. The servants rushed by, obviously more fearful than ever and he couldn't say he liked Tsuba's taste in art. Yuck.

The thief looked more worn than the last time he had visited the palace. He had the beginnings of a beard now, his clothes were worn and cut, and he hadn't had a bath in weeks, evidence of being on the run for the past couple of years.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked them, as if he didn't know.

"To face judgement," they told him, punching him in the gut. He grimaced.

"Yes, I know that, but where, specifically? Does Tsuba have the balls to judge me herself?" he asked, receiving another punch in reply as they led him towards the throne room.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Sunny made her way through the castle to the Soldier's Barrack. She ignored most people who said hello or waved at her. She was never one for associating with others. And of course some of the female servants winked at her. Sunny tried to ignore them as well.

She entered the room, finally feeling better. She felt more at home here.
----------
Nell scrubbed at the floor in one of the halls. His ears twitched by themselves as he worked. They did them sometimes and when he was younger, they made him feel self-conscious, but now he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Elemiire strode languidly out of the forest, properly shrouded in her hooded cloak. The hood covered her eyes and ears, leaving a nose and a mouth for others to make their judgements by. It was time for the daily robbery. She was running low on food again. Making sure that her amulet was in place, she checked her skin, making sure that it was light brown and not navy blue. There was no need for anyone to know what she was.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:21 pm

C.C.

C.C. watched from the shadows of the room as she saw Nebi being dragged into the throne room. Her heart leapt at the first sight of him for years, and it was all she could do to stop herself from running over to hug him. Two years...two long years since she had last seen him, and now....

Now he faced certain death at the hands of Empress Tsuba. The immortal felt tears threatening to come out, but she held them in. She couldn't allow herself to break down now, especially at this crucial moment. Besides, there was still hope, however slim, that Tsuba wouldn't end up killing him...

Rein

"Atiya, get back here!" Rein shouted as she ran, trying to catch up with her young daughter. The toddler gave a squeal and turned back for a moment, sticking her tongue at her mother before she went back into her sprint.

"Why you...!" Rein muttered, running faster as she tried to catch the little ball of energy.

"Brighe, Syrien, if either of you are nearby, I REALLY need your help right now," Rein thought.

Tsuba

"Well well well, it seems we meet again at last, Nebi. You ran, but you could not hide from me forever, boy." Tsuba sneered as she sat atop her throne, watching her guards drag the thief in.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:31 pm

"I never intended this to happen," an old man whispered as he stood near C.C., unseen in the shadows save for the Mage only. He leaned against his staff, an apparent sign of weakness on the surface.

He sighed and looked at the woman, "You haven't aged a day. This mortal form hasn't aged much past 60, lucky for me."

He looked around the throne room, his expression wistful, "I remember this place well. It hasn't changed a bit. Memories of what had been and what could have been still echo in this place. It's good to see you again, C.C. A familiar face is rare for me nowadays."

"Tsuba... You're the same heartless bitch as ever, I see," Nebi told her confidently as he looked around, "What? No heads on pikes or hellfire? Not quite what I expected, but still, at least you're the same as ever."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:40 pm

Chris entered the main room of the temple, with Oojo right behind her. She stopped in front of the altar, remembering the entire structure of the room. Being blind had it's downsides, but she was able to cope very well.

"Mab, child, where are you?"

Mab walked into the room, well more half-ran. She kneeled next to Chris, frowning.

"Sorry my Lady. I was um...busy."

"I'm sure you were."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Annak and Amarok were trying to find their way through the palace, heading for the throne room, Amarok, disguising himself as a white hunting dog. Annak was observing the architecture of the grand looking palace.

"It's a pretty nice place." Annak commented.

"I've seen better." Ammarok replied through telepathy so nobody would hear. Annak cast a look at his pure white partner.

"You've always seen better." he muttered. An amused look played on the dog's face.

"I've lived a lot longer." he replied. They continued down the large hallway in silent admiration of the palace. Annak fidgeted a bit. He didn't like palaces very much, it made him feel closed in. But there was another reason he was feeling antsy. He couldn't wait to see what the letter said. She said it had something to do with his father, but that wasn't what he wanted to know about. He had never wanted to find his father. He didn't care who his father was, what he wanted to know was why it mattered. It made him nervous.

"So how are we going to find the throne room." he asked, as a boy about two years older than Annak was being beaten. He looked dirty, tired and distressed. Annak clenched his fist. It was unfair. Amarok noticed.

"He's probably some kind of criminal." Amarok said. Annak looked at the ground with a bit of self disappointment.

"Doesn't make it right to beat him when he's going to face punishment." Annak replied.

"Well, he's probably headed to the throne room for his trial. Why not follow him?" Amarok pointed out. Annak nodded.

"Alright, let's follow him." Annak agreed. He didn't add how curious he was about the boy being held. He didn't look like a criminal. Annak watched the guards and their prisoner.

As the guards carried the boy inside, Annak held back, and observed by the door. It seemed that the boy and the Empress were not on good terms.

Tsuba

She didn't seem too old, and didn't seem like a very kind leader either.

(This post happened in the paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast! Before throneroomery.)

Last edited by Nightmare13 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm

(And so it begins!)

Carlisle Driscoll/Clara

The crowd screamed as Carlisle walked out into the Arena. The Colosseum was large, big enough to fit almost fourteen thousand people. It was roofed, a fact that Carlisle detested but had gotten used to years ago. The Former Heir took his place in the Arena without acknowledging the crowd.

Five men stood together twenty yards away from Carlisle, they were his competition, he presumed. Carlisle turned his attention to the Grand Balcony, where the head of the games would be standing. "So she's back...." He noted after seeing Clara's presence.

Clara stood on top of the Balcony, a smug grin on her face as she looked down at the Warriors. "Do you think they'll be enough competition for him? I haven't gotten to see him bleed yet, you know." Clara asked rhetorically, knowing that the Manager of the Arena wouldn't answer honestly anyways. He always said whatever he thought would make her happiest. Just like everyone else did, she supposed. Still, that didn't make him less boring. "Just have the match begin." Clara said with a sigh as she moved back to her seat.

The Manager nodded in reply before giving the signal. The Match had begun.
All six of the Gladiators stood in place, waiting for the other side to move. After almost two minutes of stillness, the crowd began to boo, throwing things into the Arena. This seemed to get the Five Warriors motivated, as they began to warily move towards Carlisle immediately after. After they realized that Carlisle wasn't going to move, three of the Men began to run towards him. After they were all within three yards of Carlisle, the former Doctor quickly gripped his sword and rushed at the first one, who obviously had no idea how to fight. The boy lost his head before he even had time to defend himself.

"Ah, there we are, I thought he had fallen asleep." Clara commented as the fight began. It was a messy battle, and a quick one as well. Unfortunately for Clara though, she once again did not get to see Carlisle bleed. Within four minutes, the battle was over, and there wasn't a cut on him.

"I am so sorry, Lady Estelle... I was sure that they would at least get a prick in. I'll...." The Manager began to apologize, stopping once he saw Clara raise her hand. "It doesn't matter, I suppose. Bring him to my quarters in a few hours." Clara ordered as she stood up.

"Ah, but Miss, you do not understand. It would be much wiser to have you go down to-"

"Do not question me. If you have not heard yet, I could have you killed with a single word. I expect that man in my room within Two hours, or else." Clara replied before quickly walking out of the Balcony.
------------------------------
Katie

"I see that your Daughter has escaped, once again." Katie stated in a lighthearted manner as she walked up to Rein, a smirk on her face. She had just finished her lessons in language for the day, and now Katie was on her way to work in the kitchens. But the Girl could always spare a moment to talk with a friend, especially considering how busy her schedule was now a days...
-------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe looked down at the blueprints of the Prison below the Colosseum carefully, knowing that if she missed one detail it could ruin everything. "The Sewers will be the way to go, once we're in there, we could reach almost any spot in the city with ease...." Brighe noted as she began to mark the path she would have to take.

"Now then, I just need to-" She continued to plan, unfortunately being cut off by a message from Rein. Brighe shook her head in frustration befor rolling up the maps. "She better hope it's not another potty training issue or so help me..." Brighe muttered to herself as she walked out of her room.
---------------------------------
Kegan

Kegan sat alone in his cell, trying to ignore the roar of the crowd above him. The Half-Elf had been transferred to the Colosseum a few months ago, but luckily he still hadn't been put in a fight. That wasn't something he was sure he would be able to survive. Mentally, at least. Of course the silence and loneliness itself certainly wasn't a fun thing to deal with, he knew.

Still, there was always the hope of escape....
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

An arrow sped through the air and the pheasant dropped to the ground without so much as a sound. The hunter allowed a small smile to grace her face as she let the bow drop and slacken. She placed the second arrow back into her quiver, not needing it. She hadn't expected this to take two shots, but it was better to be prepared than to be sorry she hadn't. She slung the bow over her shoulder and then picked up her staff from the tree she had leaned it against. Her orange eyes swept the land about her once and then she gave a slight nod of her head.

Ana moved through the forest to her kill, just about disappearing into the foliage whenever she paused for a moment. She moved with the shadows, with the slightly swaying branches, and the green and brown cloak she wore did little to dispel the illusion that she was just another part of the forest.

The woman reached the dead bird with ease and, after another quick scan of the area for any signs of movement or human life, crouched down and pulled the yew arrow from her kill. It would have been easier to just buy some food from the city she had been lurking in earlier, but it also would have cost her some coins. All the bird cost her was laborer, and that she was okay with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Nell finished cleaning the hall and he smiled at himself, pleased with his work. With another twitch of his ears he started down the opposite hall on his way to see what was next for him to do.

He saw Rein and Katie up ahead and he wondered if he should approach them. His tail swayed in indesicion.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Rein

Rein nodded as she leaned up against the wall for support, breathing heavily. "That little rascal can't keep still! It's all I can do just to manage her day to day. I swear, that child's gonna be the death of me one day..."

Atiya paused and looked over her shoulder, seeing that her mother had stopped in her persuit. The child giggled and stuck her tongue at the both of them both scamppering off again.

Tsuba

"Watch your tongue, Nebi. Keep in mind, I can decide whether or not you'll live. If you know what's best for you, you'd better start to grovel and beg for mercy." Tsuba retorted. She made a motion to one of the guards, who proceeded to hit Nebi over the head with his fist.

C.C.

"Who are you?" C.C. asked curiously before wincing at the sight of her love being hit by one of his guards again.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:03 pm

(Magus, was that directed at me?)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Nebi grunted, coughing out blood as the guard hit him on the head. He looked up at Tsuba defiantly and shook his head.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? I won't bow to a thug or a coward. Did you know that it took a legion of your best soldiers and humages to subdue me? Too scared to face me yourself, I guess," he baited.

"It has been centuries, hasn't it?" the old man asked her with a sigh, patting her on the shoulder at her pained expression and frowning. Foolish boy. Now wasn't the time for him to hold onto his pride, especially with C.C. watching.

"I am Alquonde. The one that came from without the World when it was Nothing," he declared sadly, "The one that gave Ye-Yong the throne."

(Oh, your character is accepted Casey. Just saw it.)

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Rhys Alwyn

Rhys sat in his Quarters, alone with nothing but a small book. To be specific, the book was a bound report on a few odd things going on the Empire. Random attacks by a crazed Humage, was one account from a Survivor. If his hunch was true, that would only mean trouble.....
-----------------------------
Katie/Brighe

"Well Syrien and Brighe have to be doing something to help you.... And you know I can watch her early Sunday mornings, if you'd like." Katie replied as she continued to walk beside Rein. Though their problem quickly found a solution as Brighe appeared out of a side hallway, practically a blur as she rushed towards Atiya and grabbed the girl.

The Elf held the child up high, trying to get a laugh at her. "You know Rein, you should be really glad that this child is really active. She'll give you an extra eight years in life... I know Kegan was the same when he was this age." Brighe said as she walked over towards Rein. Though something caught her sight as she noticed an Inu watching them, his tail wagging. "Hmm, looks like you've caught someone's attention. A potential Suitor, perhaps?" Brighe pointed out, causing Katie's gaze to turn towards the Inu.

"No, no, I don't think so." Katie said, chuckiling a bit as she waved towards Nell, hoping he would come over.
--------------------------------
Senka

Senka's hand flew into her side-pocket as she heard the Heir's insult. "The Empress has more important things to do besides deal with trash like you." She informed Nebi, furious at his attitude towards Tsuba.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Nell walked over, feeling shy. He mostly dealt with other servants. But he smiled at everyone, his friendly personality making it hard to be nervous. Nell just liked being around people in truth. But he knew some people didn't like him because he wasn't human.

"Hello everyone. Katie."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:18 pm

almostinsane99 wrote:

(Oh, your character is accepted Casey. Just saw it.)

(I thought that you had already seen her... You posted 'all accepted' after I had posted I finished her. Oh well, no harm done.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next