New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)

Go down 
+4
A Mutant Ninja Turtle
Magus1108
nando_c_s
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Jack took out a wad of cash and started to count some of the bills. He took out 600 and placed it in the counter.

“Your loss old man. Guess I’ll just have to take the twins then, but I’ll be in the need of three boxes of ammunition. How much? ” Jack said.

Damn I’m going to lose the rifle, but I just can’t leave with my pockets empty. The pistols might be enough for anything I encounter here. Jack tried to keep the thought that the pistols were going to be enough, even though he was sure the rifle was going to be needed further on.

Last edited by nando_c_s on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Maria Zal

Maria gave a small laugh after hearing Bannon's question. "No, just browsing. I'm not one for guns, anyway, but I do see the need for them on this planet. Besides, I don't want to spend all my funds buying a lot of weapons, when I just need one."

With growing intrigue, Maria began to observe the interaction going on between the shopkeeper and his current customer. Unless she was hearing things wrong, it seemed that, whoever the guy was, seemed to be demanding something he couldn't afford. Interesting. Well, it didn't really concern her all that much. If the man knew what was good for him, he'd simply settle for something in his price range, even if it wasn't a weapon he wanted.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you to Sheol?" Maria asked Bannon, trying to relieve some of the boredom she felt.
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Angel scanned the crowd of people still in the shop and then fingering the top of her knife she exited the place.

She stood outside the shop for a second, taking in the fresh air. Angel was rarely out in the open space. Even as a child they would play near the mines or in alleys. She was use to being in closed places.

"Well there aren't any closed places so far," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:44 pm

The shop keep eyed the merc, a slight smirk tugging at his lips at the sudden change of atitude. "Seven even." He reached under the counter and pulled out two boxes of shells, setting them down next to the pistols. He then grabbed the box of rifle shells and returned them to their shelf under the counter.

He then grabbed up the wad of bills and quickly flipped through them, counting them mentally. "Still need a hundred more, Merc." He held out one hand expectantly, while the other deposited the money he already had in his pocket. It then came up to rest on the pistols, just incase the Merc tried to snatch them and run.

He leveled his eyes on the Merc, almost daring him to try something. "Hurry it up, I'm starting to get hungry and I can't eat until you pay and everyone gets the Hell out of my shop."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 pm

The mercenary noticed how careful the owner was and it amused him some how. “Don’t worry sir, I’m not that kind of a man.” Jack took out the hundred he needed to pay and hand them to the shop keeper.
After handing the rest of the money, he took two boxes and put them inside of his backpack, as for the remaining one, he emptied it completely on his left pocket. Jack grabbed the pistols and turned away from the counter taking brief and dissimulated looks to some of the people in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm

"Excellent." She followed him with her gaze for a moment, before she caught the conversation going on beside her. The grin on her face simply widened, as she chuckled softly at the altercation. People…this is why I stay out of retail. For a moment, she considered making a comment but the tell-tale rattling of the little bot approaching drew her gaze instead. Lifting one of the pair from the counter, she gave it an approving glance before slipping it and it’s sibling into their respective holsters.

Attaching the holsters to the sides of her belt, she gave herself a light shake to ensure they were properly fastened and wouldn’t go falling off at the worst possible moment. “Thanks, Jack.” Give the bot a pat on the head, she slipped the boxes of ammunition into her back, and zipped it up. “Have a good one, keep.” She gave the owner a nod, before her gaze drifted to the lone woman sitting in the far corner of the room.

Slinging her back pack onto her shoulder, she found herself wondering about the stranger. There is something…off about her, but what it is? Her thoughts were interrupted by the passing of the man who had been arguing with the shop keep, and she caught the glance that he sent her way. “What you looking at?” Her voice caught through the relative hush of the shop like a hot knife through butter, and her gaze seemed to harden behind her glasses, the eerie orange glow seeming to intensify from beneath her shades.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Jack heard the call of the woman near him. He stopped for a few seconds, but he simply ignored her and kept walking to one corner of the shop. With the most care in the world, he examined one of the guns carefully while the other sat in the holster tied to his belt on the left side.

Jack pressed down the small button on the top of the handle with his right thumb and the magazine fell on his left hand.

At least it comes full.

He cocked the pistol twice to check the chamber and its cleanliness, both aspects were fine. Putting the magazine where it belonged and turning the small safety switch up, he finished the inspection. He slid the gun in its respective holster and then repeated the same process with the other one.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:33 pm

(ALRIGHTY PEOPLE! Now that I have your attention, let me explain how this next bit is going to play out. Everyone is armed now, one way or another. So, we're going to be leaving the gunshop at this time. However, no one is to wander off alone, got it? Jack the bot is going to be our guide out of town, and at that point the group will head off to the garage/outpost to meet Kel. There, we'll see about getting transportation. Along the way, you are to socialize and it should be discovered that people are looking for paradise/thier reason for coming to Sheol. Also, remember no one is to bring in any random beasties or bandits. And just for the sake of keeping everyone together I'll be doing a minor God Mod and dragging everyone out of the shop. Thank you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" The shopkeep yelled, coming out from around the counter. "All you all, get the Hell out of my store!" He made a shooing motion, the normally comedic guesture turned threatening by the large man. "I'm not going to have a fight break out in here and damage my merchandise!"

He shot a glance back at Jack the bot, before whistling. "Jack! Get this kids out on the road. Make sure they don't destroy anything in town. Once they're out that gate get your ass back here and check the stock. Got it?"

The little bot hopped down from its chair and zipped out from behind the counter. "Yes sir! I'll lead everyone safely, don't you worry!" It chirped happily, before weaving between the legs of people and heading outside. "Follow me everyone! I'll guide you, yes!"

Everyone followed after him, and once the last person was outside, the shop keep slammed the doors behind them. The locks could be heard even outside as they slid home. Outside the shop the air was blistering hot, causing strange shimmers in the air off in the distance. The hard packed earth radiated heat, and the few bits of shade offered not shelter from it.

Jack the bot clapped his metal hands together, getting everyone's attention. "This way please! Keep close, you don't want to wander off now!" With another all too happy chirp, the bot started off down the wide road that weaved through the town. "Once you reach the gate, you all will want to keep following the road south. It'll take you straight to Kel's. She'll see to it that you all have the proper transportation, yes. After all, you don't want to get stuck out there on foot in this heat!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

708 took a moment to scan her surroundings; adjusting the way her pack's strap hung on her shoulder. She then started after the small bot, being sure to keep her distance from the other people around her. Her strides were long, but evenly paced. Her teal eyes flicked around, never seeming to miss even the smallest movement of a native insect buzzing above their heads.

What are all these people here for? Surely a desolate place such as this shouldn't attract such a crowd.

Her hands flexed lightly at her sides, before one came up to brush her grey-streaked hair behind an ear.

I should have found something to tie my hair with. It's begining to get in the way. Next time I get my hands on a knife, I might have to cut it.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

When Innokenti was shoved out the door it was fairly obvious that he was not happy. Not by the level of service mind you, but unhappy as any born and raised Russian would be if they were shoved straight into 90 plus heat. He followed with the rest of the group for a while. Then, remembering the gun fight that almost happened in the store, he jogged ahead in order to put as much distance between him and the crazed gun man and the disgruntled short woman. He slowed down a few steps behind a blonde woman that was a few years older than him. After a minute of a comfortable silence he decided to speak. "Uh... Hello, my name is Innokenti."He said as he extended his hand. Hopefully, not to be cut off.

Last edited by hogaki on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:26 pm

At the sound of jogging feet, 708 tensed up, her hands clentching into fists. When the sounds slowed however, she forced herself to relax. It was probably just another one of the people, wanting to stay out of the middle of the crowd.

When the person behind her spoke, she glanced over her shoulder at him, never slowing in her walk. "Hello." Her eyes flicked down to his hand, then up to the shorter man's face. After another moment's scruintiny, she turned her attention forward again, completely ignoring the proffered hand.

Does he want to talk? Why me, of all the people here? Surely someone else would attract better attetion than me. A frown worked it's way across her face, turning her lips down. Maybe if I ignore him he'll stay out of my way.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 pm

"Ok...That could have gone a whole lot better." The girl in front of him didn't even acknolowlage his existence, save for a quick glance. At first he thought he had done something rude with out realizing or that she was just being rude. He had once been given the 'cold shoulder' at a festival once, but she didn't seem to be ignoring him because he was somehow below her. "Sorry..." He said after a moment.

He was going to try and talk to her again but decided against it. Instead he opted to pick up his pace and walk about an arm and a halfs length next to her. A small enough space to talk if she wanted, but large enough that she woldn't feel threatened, if she was at all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:35 pm

708's shot a a quick glance at the man as he stepped up next to her. She didn't like how friendly he was. She had learned fast, in her first months out of the Facility, that when people were friendly they often sought to take something from you; use you in some way. After another moment of watching him, she decided that he wasn't going to try anything. His body language wasn't hostile, if anything it seemed more...dejected.

With a mental shrug, she turned her attention away from him. If he was putting on an act and intended to attack her when her guard was down, she'd catch him in her periferal vision, and be able to break his neck before he could even drawn his gun.

Ahead of her, Jack the bot chirped happily to itself, its arms moving in a facsimile of a dance. Its single wheel bounced over the uneven ground easily, and the sun glinted off the dull metal that shown through its peeling paint. Though they still had a ways to go till they reached the gate, it was all to happy to go at a slower pace, as though it thought that these people might be interested in seeing the "sights" of the small town. Not that there were any to see. Just crumbling buildings that had be repaired, over and over again; until it was impossible to tell what was original parts and what had been added on.

Such a bleak place. There are no fields of green to run through, no trees to offer shade, no open water to swim in. Could Paradise possibly exist on this world? Somewhere beyond the blurry horizon? The woman's gaze slid upwards, so that she was looking at the impossibly blue sky. A slight smile broke the normal neutral mask her face naturally assumed. But the sky is bright and clear.
Back to top Go down
A Mutant Ninja Turtle

A Mutant Ninja Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 am

Bannon walked down the dusty street next to the woman he had been talking too inside the gun-shop. His response had been somewhat delayed by some strange woman’s loud arrival and the shopkeepers little speech. It had given him time to consider his response however.

Do I lie? Sooner or later I will probably need a cover story…but this one is no mark. Not enough money to be worth the risk. No, that’s not why I hesitate. It’s the fact that I am asking myself the same question.

“Sorry, with all that chaos back there i lost my tongue. As for my reasons for coming here, I had little choice in the matter. Certain events seems to have conspired to send me here.”

It’s not an outright lie. When a mob boss tells you that he will hunt you down no matter where you flee… well, Sheol seemed like the only place so remote and dangerous no one would think to look for me.

He had figured the populace would be easily tricked out of their money. Now, looking at the patched up houses, and with the knowledge that most if not all of their occupants carried arms, he was no longer sure if he had made the right decision. Then there was the third reason…

“I guess I felt…pulled here. I’ve never really believed those stories of the hidden paradise in the dessert. But the best lies always have a grain of truth in them, right? I am Bannon, by the way” He lifted his hat slightly and nodded politely. “Pleasure to make your acquaintance, miss…?”
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Maria Zal

"Don't worry, it's all right. Oh, and I'm Maria. Maria Zal. It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Bannon." Maria greeted, giving the man a kind smile. As Maria continued to walk with the others, she began to observe their surroundings. So far, it seemed like this town had no decent living places, if these patched up and decaying houses gave any indication. She couldn't fathom what it would be to live in a place like this; no doubt the wilderness was even worse.

Just how had her father survived here for one day, let alone three years? Especially considering the amount of money he usually had to live off of. It seemed like another mystery Maria would have to solve while on Sheol.

Of course, if she survived, a nagging voice in her head pointed out. Even if her father had been correct that this so called 'paradise' existed here, Sheol was still a very dangerous place. Maria knew that was true. Perhaps Jack Zal had learned that the hard way...
Back to top Go down
A Mutant Ninja Turtle

A Mutant Ninja Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Maria Zal. Hmm. She gave me her full name. Kinda makes me feel bad that I didn’t. She seems a bit distracted. Nice smile though

Bannon wanted to keep digging. He already had a sneaking suspicion as to why she was on the planet, after hearing her talk to the owner of the gun shop.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, why did you decide to come to this little piece of nowhere, Maria?"
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Angel followed the bot with a disgruntled groan. Like she needed a guide. She dug out a cigarette and her lighter, taking in a deep breath of smoke, before blowing it out.

She noticed how the others were talking to each other and Angel groaned again. She just hoped that none of them thought of talking to her. She was not in the mood for socializing. Besides anyone who talked to her usually ended up realizing what a mistake it was. Even her own friends couldn't stand her sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Maria Zal

"I'm...here looking for someone." Maria answered after a moment. She didn't feel entirely comfortable talking about her reason for coming, but it seemed only fair. After all, Bannon had told her why he was here. Besides, she wouldn't have to tell him about her father if she did not want to. It wouldn't hurt to tell him some things, either. Perhaps he could even help her, if Maria was lucky. Though she doubted he knew anything about her father, since he was just arriving on Sheol too.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 pm

As they walked out of the shop into the burning climate of the world of Sheol, Jack noticed some people started to talk, some to ignore and others to simply stay like him, shut. There was a rather big woman which brought some interest in Jack.

She’s taller than me, about…4 to 6 inches bigger than myself? It was kind of hard to guess since he hadn’t gotten closer to her to take a better look at how tall she actually was. Thing is, she was too tall for a human, even taller for a human woman! Maybe it was a gut feeling or a weird sensation, no idea, Jack just felt that this certain person was something else.

She seemed to be with displeased with the man who talked to her. Ignorance was the only thing he got out of her.

Guess I’ll just have to keep an eye on her.

Last edited by nando_c_s on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm

"Never miss anything that changes." That what his father always told him when Innokenti was learning how to handle police. Every blink, every cough, every "You have the right to.." could led to a way out or, in this case, a way in. So, when the stoic giantess cracked a smile he almost fell over. Taking this as a good sign he deiced to break the silence."So....what brought you to Sheol?" He asked hoping for a response other than a blank stare.

(Leaving for a drive that will last for three hours. Forgive me if I dont get back to you tonight)

Last edited by hogaki on Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Angel began to listen in on the other conversations. She wasn't really interested, but until they arrived at the garage she had nothing better to do. Well besides smoke. She smiled as she blew out another cloud of smoke. Her parents were upset when they found out she smoked. Said she was going to die of lung cancer. Angel just said she was going to die from a tunnel collapse before that ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Feeling other eyes on her, the woman glanced over her shoulder, catching the Mercenary watching her intently. Her smile vanished instantly, replaced by a frown. She had seen that kind of look before. One of mixed curiousity, distrust, and wariness. If he began to wonder and had any knowledge of the Facility, he might be able to connect the dots...

She'd have to cross that road when she got there. With a final glance at the Merc she looked back down at the small man that had just spoken to her. What brought me here? Her face slid back into its expressionless mask. Maybe if I tell him he'll leave me alone. It doesn't say anything about my past, so there is nothing at risk fro telling him.

"It felt like I should come here."

Not a lie, not the whole truth. No one needs to know I search for paradise.

(And with that, I need to run into the store real fast. Should be back shortly. See everyone then!)
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:50 pm

"It felt," Angel asked, scoffing. "Like the planet called you to it? Isn't that a little ridiculous?"

Angel blew out another smoke cloud, not caring if the others didn't want her to smoke around her. Too bad for them. It's not like she wanted to be around them. They were just going to the same place and if was safer with a group.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 am

"That's as good an answer as any I suppose." He said with a quite chuckle at how cryptic the girl was being. But, then again, he wasn't exactly about to tell his life story to a perfect stranger either. "Wish I could say the same thing." he lied , "I'm here on an extended business trip. Collecting research data for an investigation of sorts."
He flashed the eves dropper behind them a 'betcha get caught all the time' smile and said , "Careful, those cigarettes will kill ya." He did a little throat slashing motion to emphasize the point.
Back to top Go down
A Mutant Ninja Turtle

A Mutant Ninja Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 am

Bannon reacted to Marias answer with an expression of empathy and understanding. His real feelings were somewhat more detached.

Oh dear. She’s on a quest of sorts. Should I just stop right here and not get involved? Curiosity killed the cat… Its family she’s searching for, that’s for sure.

“I see. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but I heard you ask the shopkeeper back there for Jack Zal. I know it’s none of my business, so you don’t have to say anything. But if I ever hear the name I’ll send word your way”.

Fat chance though. But there’s no harm in being nice when there’s no risk or effort involved.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:30 am

An inevitable soft laugh blurted out of Jack’s mouth as the smoking girl spoke her mind and told the other one how ridiculous her explanation was.

This might get interesting soon enough. He thought waiting on an answer from the big girl.
Jack turned his attention towards the other conversation. And in this side, we got the want to be hero on a quest to search for a close relative, so it seems and the annoying kiss-ass. If the stories and information of logs made by earlier commanders of military parties trying to scout this planet are true, then we might just get killed quickly enough. No group ever came back… No group ever came back… That last sentence made Jack go into a trance. It kept on being replayed on his mind, over and over again for a few seconds, until one of the clouds of smoke entered through his nose, down to his lungs and made him cough a little.

Such a nuisance should have never been invented… He threw an angry glance to the girl smoking, however, his eyes were covered by his red shades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next