New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)

Go down 
+4
A Mutant Ninja Turtle
Magus1108
nando_c_s
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:30 am

Maria Zal

Maria waited a little while this time, making sure not to come up and shoot for some time so the bandits might forget about her. She had no clue if all the bandits were still alive, or if their were only a few left. Hopefully it was the later, though...

Maria ended that trail of thought and took a few deep breaths. It was insane, yes, but she'd take another few shots at the bandits. She still had seven rounds left, and it wouldn't hurt to try. While she did not relish the idea of murdering another human being, Maria could at least try and help the others who were better shots than her finish these guys.

Maria swiftly stood back up, and shot where she believed the nearest bandit to be three times before ducking down again once more. Hopefully that might make a difference...
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 pm

“In fact I do.” Jack replied.

“You are way too scared to be of bait, so I’ll do it. I’m going to run over to that rubble of metal and I’ll ge the attention of everybody. While they are distracted, you sneak up behind them and end them.” Sounded easier than it really was, since he had to run over to the other side of the road where the pile of metal was. Also, her task wasn’t all that easy. But she had the advantage of two distractions, the crazy guy with the hat a few feet away from them and the one Jack was going to create.

“Well I’m ready” He said as he slowly stood up and got ready to run.
“One, two…”
Back to top Go down
A Mutant Ninja Turtle

A Mutant Ninja Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Bannon caught the shout over the cacophony of battle. Seemed there was another cool cat as far as combat went in the group. He wasn’t sure, but he thought the voice belonged to the small man with the brown hair. Bannon hadn’t really talked to him, but shouted back anyway.

"Well, excuse me for not being a killing machine then, hotshot. How many bandits have you killed?"

(OOC: Long time since last post. Not blaming anyone, for me things just piled up and i was sorta just waiting for someone else to post first. Lets try not to let this RP grind to a halt so soon, eh?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 am

(Okay guys, sorry for my abcesene. My boyfriend came down and that distracted me plus several other personal projects, and then my computer went and picked up a fucking virus. But I think I've got everything back in control now, so I'll be posting come tomarrow. Right now I've got a headache and its preventing much of anything from happening post wise. So, look for this to be replaced with a post tomarrow. Thanks for your paitence, guys.)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:41 pm

((So....are we going to continue this anytime soon? Just curious.))
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:50 pm

"The road stretches on before us; will it never end?”

Username: Velox
Name: Xionglong Guy (Guy)
Appearance: Guy’s ethnicity is Chinese. He has jet black hair that’s long and unkempt, the back down reaching to base of his neckline, with his bangs and sides reaching slightly beyond his eyes which are a wild blood-red color. His face has a rugged stubble, but nothing close to a full beard or mustache. On his left bicep is a tattoo of a the Chinese hanzi ‘18’ and on the right is the shape of a black tiger enclosed in a Hung triangle, a symbol of the Black Tiger Triads.The hanzi for the number ‘426’ lies underneath the triangle. Currently, his attire consists of bright orange prison jeans and jacket, a dark blue wife-beater-like tank top, and dark brown combat boots.
Personality: The type of person Guy is can be described with just one word: Vicious. He gave himself that name, and a cold river of blood soon followed with it. Everyday of Guy’s life has been one big fight, with the winner being the one to survive and flourish. The bloodlust is one thing about him that will never change. The values of honor, comradery, trust; those have been transformed into a deep and twisted pain, like a knife wound in the back. A screaming agony that only fuels the blood knight with the hollow void of revenge.
History: Guy doesn’t really have any memories of his mom or dad, just the cruel speculation of why they didn’t want or to care to have him as a son. His three friends were the only family he had growing up on the streets. All of them were orphans just like he was, and they looked after each other making sure that no one would wind up being just another corpse in the back alleyways of the city of Jyun-Gai. Day after day, the five street rats would steal from the street vendors and pickpocket among the thousands of people in Jyun-Gai. They never got caught, and only got better and better at stealing. Their life was hard, but it seemed like they would be able to manage as long as they had each other.
When Guy and his friends were around age 10, things started to change. Street Vendors were adapting, becoming smarter and hiring extra help or getting guards to help manage their stands. The orphans weren’t as small and ignored as easily, and people began to catch them in the act before they could get away. Whenever they did manage to get a small amount of spoils, older adolescent gangs would rob them, and beat them to bloody pulps leaving them to rot in the gutters if they attempted to resist.
One day, an attempt at a food stand turned deadly when a savage guard dog was let loose and chased the boys throughout the busy city streets. Bloody, tattered, and nearly ripped to shreds for the canine’s lunch, they survived with only a couple pieces of overly ripe fruit. Shortly after they thought they had found refuge, they were attacked by another gang of delinquents who mostly just wanted to have fun beating them to death, because they really didn’t have that much food. The orphans tried to retaliate, but as usual, they are beaten severely. Pushed too hard, one of the orphans died in the attack, which causes Guy to snap and violently attack the gang leader, killing him. The rest of the delinquents run away scared at the new demon unleashed.
From that day on, Guy was never quite the same. Instead of stealing from vendors and pickpocketing, he demanded that they attack other delinquent gangs and rob them. Reluctant at first to join him Guy headed off on his own, but the others followed. Under Guy’s leadership, the four friends mercilessly beat down dozens of street gangs, the members often a few years older than them, until they had nearly conquered almost all of downtown.
At age 18, Guy and his friends decided to join the Black Tiger Triads, one of the highly respected Triad groups in the galaxy. Joining them would enable them to stop living off the streets but still be able to obtain the benefits of fighting, food, women, and more. After the initiation, the teens were shortly sent out to fight in one of the brutal mob wars of Jyun-Gai. Single-handedly Guy killed hundreds of gangsters, that his ferocity in battle and seemingly unquenchable bloodless earned him the name “Xionglong.”
It took only a few battles before Guy became a Red Pole, one of the top enforcers of the Triads who alone commanded about a hundred men. However, Guy would only be able to enjoy his time in the Triads for nine years. At the age of 27, the war with the Siu Feng Triads was coming to an end, but not by conflict. Unknown to many but the very high ranking members of the Black Tiger Triads, the war was coming to an end by a truce and the plan was for the Triads to join to temporarily join forces inorder to wipe out the remaining Triads from the city. When the truce was announced, the Black Tigers had decided that Guy was becoming to dangerous and instead of telling him, they sent him out for what was supposed to be his last great fight. With all of his men including his friends, Guy met the rival gang in a narrow alley. When Guy started delivering orders to attack, his men turned on him and open fired. With Siu Feng bullets from the front, and Black Tiger bullets from the back it seemed hopeless. However, Guy was not completely alone, as his true friends stayed with Guy. Shielding Guy from as many bullets as possible and biding him enough time to escape down a nearby manhole.
Riddled with bullets and losing blood fast with two powerful Triads after him, Guy had no choice but to attempt to rob a hospital for medical supplies. In his condition, he was easily subdued by the authorities and later sentenced to Jyun-Gai prison. Even thick prison metal bars and walls weren’t a sanctuary for Guy, as many surviving Triads were locked up with him, including other minor gangs that had bones to pick with the ex-mobster. Thriving on the vendettas, Guy fought and killed many criminals. With his power, and most of the authorities working hard to keep the local mobs in check, he could have easily rallied the prisoners leading them into a coup d’etat. But Guy had no such thoughts. “Blood brothers” and minions meant nothing to him anymore, as the only people he could truly count on were dead. The only things that kept him going were the urge for revenge, and the thrill of the kill.

After four years of living in the prison, the authorities deemed that Guy too dangerous and was packed up on a large prison transport ship to H35-47X, otherwise known as "The Rock." The transport ship never made it to it’s destination. A malfunction with the navi-computer caused the ship’s steering to go haywire and collide into several asteroids. As the ship tried to hyperjump to the prison inorder for repairs, the main engine exploded due to the extreme amount of stress caused by space rocks. Off course and stuck in hyperspace, the ship travelled until the ship’s power had completely depleted and left hyperspace. With no power, the personnel could do nothing when the ship was caught in a collision course of the planet Sheol.
Profession: Former Black Tiger Triad, prisoner.
Inventory: Currently none.
Other: Nothing as of now, but something may be added later for clarity, as long as in reason.

{Heh heh..."better late than never" might not work here, huh? ^^' Hopefully I didn't come in to a corpse. I'm sure everyone's just extremely busy/maybe a bit neglectful. (S'why I'm not here till now...)}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)   Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ora Noc Terrol: The Road to Paradise (rated M)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7