New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

+Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

+Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 pm

((this post is a WIP.))

((Aidan: YOU'RE A GINGER!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:26 pm

(OK, this scene was totally ploted out, but then my computer went down, so instead of writing a wake up scene for Jade, he's just gonna be at school.)

After waking up to a room in some basement, having a bag put over his head, being driven home, where his mother offered Jade, and Roger Honeycombs cereal (Um um Honeycombs) Jade finally arrived at school in the +Anima exterminator mobile. Grrrrrrrr racism. But he was thinking about Carsea, his new +Anima girlfriend. Dawwwww, he really does care. And how their relationship was a failure to launch. Grrrrrrrr, he's afraid of Commitment. (Unlike one guy we know. Wink wink, nudge nudge, cough Gabriel cough.) But also how he didn't want to stop being with her. Dawwwwww, she means more to him than anything else in the world. (Jade's response: I didn't say that.) Grrrrrrr, you don't really love her. But in his defense he watched his sister die at a young age, giving him under developed social skills. Meh, good enough.

Jade caught up with himself in his head, with the help of witty narration, and insanity, then started up the walk way into the Humbleton High School, sporting a lovely black eye from an unseen face punching. Hot damn that was an awesome fight. I might even go so far as to say fight of the century. Too bad you didn't get to see it.

___

Gabriel flew through the clear morning air, with his white wings spread wide. He twisted and turned, laughing in delight. Oh how he loved to fly, free like a bird. "Awwwwww, I'm in love." he said to himself, thinking back to the past couple of days with Kyrine. "Life has never been so good." he continued. "I feel like I'm flying!" He said, whilst flying through the air on wings made of feathers, muscles and bones as opposed to love. But childish as it may seem, Gabriel was indeed in love, while he flapped his pure white wings and soared towards to school.

___

Jade looked over his head, at what looked like an Angel in the sky, that flew clumsily through the air, attempting to maneuver. "Gabriel is enjoying himself." Jade said, pushing back his reading glasses, and returning his gaze to the book of poetry in his hand, with a smirk on his face. "I knew taking on the Angelus project here would be a handful." he said. "Now I need to worry about keeping him out of Brian's way." he continued, and walked to the door of the school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Antha entered the school, only half-heartidly returning waves or "Hi's" from a few people. She didn't like being so reserved, but Antha knew it was for the best if no one associated themself with her. After all if it was revealed she was an +Anima, they would just leave her anyways.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Aidan glared and walked over to the vending machine. He should probably just head to school or something... in spite of everything that had happened yesterday, he figured it would be better than roaming around here all day. As much as he wanted to make sure everyone was alright here, he wanted to avoid them all. But school would bring other challenges. He eyed Carter\'s morning drink choice questionably.

"Does the ginger have concentrated caffeine and sugar every morning?\" he said.

Last edited by ConfusedShipper123 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Heads turned as Jade entered the school, and the whispering began. Whenever Jade entered the halls of the school, there was a notable change. Everybody became more reserved, and fear fell over them. It was to be expected, that when Bloody Jade came around, you felt a chill run up your spine, and find yourself spitting out the latest rumor, such as the one of Jade being the true killer of the former Beasts leader, who's grave was just outside the school. Or perhaps, the one of him being an operative for the CIA. Such foolishness was not unheard of. Heartless as he may be, Jade was no killer, and the CIA was beneath him.

But there was something new in the quiet hum this morning, there was less fear. Jade closed his book and put it in his jacket pocket. He paused and looked around him. Trying to spot the difference. He noticed some of his Crusader lackeys, with cuts and bruises from the fight, but they did not follow their fearless leader, who lead them to battle against the Beastly plague that infested their town. They looked at him, with a mix of worry and disgust in their eyes. He wondered what blood had not been spilled to make them dissatisfied. Then he remembered exactly who's. Carsea's.

A exceptionally short girl from the ninth grade approached him, from the rear, he could hear her. He could also tell that she was coming from her little group of friends, her were glancing fearfully at her, and at him. "Ex-excuse me?" she asked, in a small voice.

Maria Winter.
4 feet ten inches.
100 pounds, about.
light brown hair, lime green eyes.
Belongs to the bookies.
Quiet, keeps to herself, but is easily pressured.
A mouse +Anima, who was run through with a shovel, whilst running away from her drunk father. Mouse crawled onto her finger, and rebirth happened.
Anima mark located on left cheek, wore a scarf for three months to hide it, but after extensive therapy became comfortable with who she was, and revealed her anima.

Jade went over her profile in his head, then turned around slowly, tipping his glasses down, so he could look into her eyes, with his own cruel icy blues. She stroked her long brown hair in nervousness, and Jade watched her swallow her fear. "Yes Maria?" He asked. In his intimidating voice. He eyed her carefully, watching her every movement.

"I-I heard that you carried Carsea to an ambulance, even though you had a bad arm, and that you gave your own blood to save her. I-I just wanted to say thanks. I really like Carsea, and even though we aren't best of friends, things wouldn't be the same without her." Maria said, alternating between slowly telling Jade, and quickening her pace. Jade glared down at her, the emotional shrimp in front of him.

All eyes were on them now. The Crusaders, and all others were waiting to see what his reaction would be. All whispering died away, and there was only silence. Jade could tell that his next action would determine his fate. His gang watched to see if he was still a fit leader, and the rest watched to see if the reign of Jade hand finally ended. Jade raised his hand, and Maria flinched, he could feel her fear it was so strong. So afraid these +Anima are, and his hand stayed fixed in the air for a moment, as everybody held their breath. Jade sighed, and the entire room sighed with him, the chatters got ready to talk again about Jade, and the Crusaders prepared to glare. Maria opened one eye to peer at Jade, with relief in her eyes.

Then the hand came down. A loud smack went through the halls, and Maria spun around as she hit the ground with a thump. "Don't thank me rat." Jade spat at the small girl sprawled on the floor, and now complete silence fell, a pin was heard dropping from across the school. "I saved that vermin because I have a gang to think about. We need to keep up a good rep to stay out of jail, and keep you in line." he continued coldly, and kicked the girl in the stomach, she coughed up a bit of blood, and started to cry in pain, her hand covering the red mark of Jade's hand on her face, on the same place as her +Anima tattoo. Jade turned away from the girl. All around him, people were still in awe of the leader of the Crusaders. "Don't you dare come near me again. I'm Bloody Jade, and don't ever fool yourself into thinking otherwise." he finished, and then started to walk off.

"Thank you." Maria, squeezed out of her mouth in between tears, and coughing. Jade stopped for a moment, and everyone expected another beating. Maria's friends looked away. Your welcome. he tought, and walked off down the hall towards his locker.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:35 pm

"Oh, umm... I think the exit is this way," said Caresa. She peeked into an empty room and glanced at the clock.

"It's about eight o'clock, almost time for school."

School... she wondered if she should be going today. She looked over at Cara who appeared to be doing better since the day before, and then there was Cecillia. It was her first day at that school. She couldn't imagine what it would be like going to that school for the first time. She wondered if Jade had managed to get there... she hoped everything would be okay for him....
-----
Amanda attempted to go to all of her teachers before school to get what she needed to make up for her classes. She had been doing so well, even with procrastination, up until yesterday. The other kind (the kind that didn\'t involve racist gangfighting and freshman guys, gosh she was a creeper) of real life was starting to catch up with her again...

And that thought somewhat bit her in the butt as she stepped outside her psychology class's door, to see Jade the Crusader leader a**hole back to his old business all over again. And after everything at the hospital? Soon after the whole occasion and his crap speech, the bell rang. She swallowed, peering at the poor +Anima girl before heading to her first hour class.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:36 pm

"Does the ginger have concentrated caffeine and sugar every morning?"

Carter stopped hearing Aidan speak at the word 'ginger'. He spun around angrily, fist tightening on the Mountain Dew can in his hand.

"Don't. Call. Me. Ginger." If there was one thing Carter hated more than waking up for school, it was being called a ginger. That was the most evil thing to do to someone in Carter's mind.

He turned, trying very hard not to hit Aidan across the face, deciding that it was time to go to school.
-----
As Kyrine walked to her bus stop, she noticed that there was no one else there, and glancing at her watch, she concluded that she missed her bus. Kyrine sighed and started the long walk to school, wishing that she could fly like Gabriel and get there faster. Sure her +Anima for had saved her life when she was five, but it only helped her slip out of the noose she created for herself. Other than that, though, there wasn't really anything she could do with that to defend herself other than bite people and smell then with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystorygetstold.blogspot.com
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 pm

(( http://www.neave.com/strobe/ trippppppyyyy.))

"'Kay, ginger," replied Aidan, who decided this was the opportune moment to walk away as quickly and casually as he possibly could. He was unsure of what caused him to want to idiotically and intentionally attempt to provoke Carter, but he realized now it was a very bad idea. Regardless of such, he was a ginger. And he could use it against him now whenever he tried to get on Aidan's nerves.
---------
"Caresa?" said a familiar voice, from behind Cara. Caresa spotted her mother, and was surprised to see her again.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" she asked, gently. "Don't you have work or something?"

She walked hesitantly closer, a little past Cara.

"Yeah, but it's alright if I'm late. Look... I'm really sorry, but you're going to have to leave the hospital today," Caresa's mother replied, exchanging a look meaningfully. They couldn't afford it. Caresa sighed, and tried not to cringe at the pain in her chest.

"It's alright," she mumbled, and then glanced over at Cara.

"I guess I'll see you later."

Caresa followed her mother out, hoping Cara would successfully make it to the exit. She wondered where her parents might have been, and bit her lip. Maybe she should offer her a ride... but it wasn't her choice, she remembered, as she slipped into the passenger seat of her mother's old car, knowing in the silence that the idea was out of the question. She watched the little world of Humbleton outside her window, searching for the usual truant kids and the cafe and the underused grocery store, the little shops, elementary school, gas stations, the middle school, and then... the high school.

She couldn't just go home, she understood that. But so soon... Caresa opened her door, maintaining the wordlessness, going in unprepared. She didn't even have her backpack, but it didn't matter today. She was still going to school, even after everything. She slowly made her way to her locker to get her school supplies for the next few hours and retrieved a late pass from the office. T Her first class was, most unfortunate to her, Drama. She wasn't always a big fan of it, and it entirely contradicted her usually introverted demeanor, however, it was a class she had a few friends in.

And one that Jade also took. How could she have not thought about this before? As she entered, whispers and stares came away from the Crusaders' leader, and to her. It seemed like something had happened here. Quietly, she handed her pass to the instructor and took her seat, trying not to make eye contact with anyone, except for maybe Jade. Was it just last night's fight that they were talking about? Probably. Caresa tried to focus on what the teacher might say, or the floor, but her gaze kept traveling to Jade. What was he thinking now?
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Carter froze where he was when he heard Aidan say that cursed word again. Turning slowly, Carter saw that Aidan was quickly walking away, trying to look as casual as possible.

"You wanna say that one more time, Mr. Stabs-his-girlfriend?" he asked, sneering at Aidan. He then turned back around sipping his Mountain Dew as he walked away, though he knew it would only be moments before Aidan replied.
-----
Kyrine checked her watch as she continued her walk to school and saw that first hour had already started, meaning she was late! She started running, backpack thumping painfully against her bruised back. Kyrine so wished that she had quicker transport to school.

She started crossing a street, barely checking to see if any cars were coming from either way, just trying to make it to school. About halfway across the street, a book had fallen out of Kyrine's backpack from a pocket she hadn't known was unzipped. Cursing under her breath, Kyrine bent down to pick up the book when she heard a horn sounding. Looking up, she saw that a car that looked like it wasn't going to slow down anytime soon was coming at her. Kyrine quickly ran out of the way, book safely in her arms.

That almost would have made it worth going back home, but the school was in sight by now, so there was no use in turning back.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:31 pm

(God dammit I'm awesome. Thought Jade.)

Mister Monroe took Carsea's pass, and went to the middle of the circle in which the class sat. This is where his classes would always begin. There was a lot of chatting going on in the class, so he decided to quiet things down. "Settle down guys. I need to teach you something or I don't get paid." he said, jokingly. He got a couple of giggles. He had a pretty good class, save for mister Pierce. He didn't do anything wrong, and he was a great actor, but he had a way of intimidating the other kids without lifting a finger, that was off putting to the young Drama teacher. But regardless of the Leader of the Crusaders being in his class, he still loved what he did.

"Since we're required to do a performance this year, and the fact I'm aware some of you need some extra practice with Shakespeare for English, I've decided that we will be preforming Romeo and Juliet, as our play this year." Mister Monroe announced. There were groans from the class, and Mister Monroe needed a couple of "Come on!"s to stop the booing. "Yeah, yeah, that's about what I expected. But come on guys! This is a classic. This is THE classic. It's the biggest damn play of all time! We need to do this." he argued. "How about we do one tiny scene, see how it goes, and then decide. We won't just jump in. Just one scene, and then it's up to you." he pleaded, and dropped to his knees, like he was truely begging. The class agreed indifferently. "Now, we'll need a Romeo, and a Juliet." he said, standing himself back, up, and ignored the couple of hands shooting up, and looked around the class. He couldn't decide who to chose, until he saw Carsea, giving Jade side long glances, with that something in her eyes, that Monroe was looking for.

Romeo, and Juliet, complete with their own bands of Capulets, and Montegues. How perfect does it get? He thought to himself. "Jade, Carsea, proceed to the center while I grab you some scripts." he said, and left to go print off copies of the script.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Aidan turned around and glared daggers at Carter. She wasn't his girlfriend, and would people please stop reminding him of this? And before Aidan could stop himself, he was right in front of Carter, his fist in a collision course with Carter's face.
-------------
Amanda could scarcely concentrate in her first hour class, drowning out whatever her teacher was saying. Last night, she'd stayed up too late. When she was done studying whatever school material she could find online, done watching Scrubs at 11:30 and done reading all the medical books and some of Tyler's fantasy books, and the Webster's Dictionary, she laid down on the couch and thought. She reiterated the day from the moment it began to when she'd gotten over here, and what she'd done since then. She thought about all she could have done better today. She thought about the differences and similarities between the +Anima and everyone else, and about how pointless the fighting was, and she thought about what she would be doing in two years, ten years, where her friends would be... she thought about what Humbleton would be then, hoping for peace. And then somewhere between thinking about the meaning of life and what grade she'd gotten on her last Spanish 3 exam, she'd fallen asleep.

And she was almost at that point again when...

"Amanda, what's the solution?"

She looked at the complicated scramble of numbers, square roots, the alphabet, fractions and exponents and realized she had absolutely no idea.

"Ummmm..." she began.

A voice from the back of the class finished looking down at his neighbor's paper.

"There's no solution," said Ramone, the cell-phone crusher, racist, and who somehow made the desperate kids get him through high school.

"Correct, Ramone," said the teacher, who looked at Amanda surprised and probably disappointed, as she explained the problem. Ramone answered the question before her. Today was a hate-life kind of day.
---------------
Caresa was still a little out of it, hearing the groans and Mr. Monroe's announcement. Romeo and Juliet. It couldn't be more ironic in a place like this. Two fueding families, their hatred burning so much that their children weren't even allowed to love over those bitter lines. And they died. Nothing could be anymore ironic in this place. Subconciously, her gaze landed on Jade's again.

"Jade, Caresa, proceed to the center while I grab you some scripts."

Caresa swallowed, and made her way to the front.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 pm

One moment, Carter was enjoying his caffeine filled drink, and the next, he felt a fist come in contact with with his face. Mountain spilled all over him, but Carter wasn't paying attention to that. His eyes were on Aidan, anger visible in his eyes.

Carter's fist swung toward Aidan's stomach. He wasn't about to let some angst-filled kid pound him down. He was going to win.

Screw us being in the same gang. He's just about as filthy as all those +Anima.
-----
Kyrine walked into the school, stopped at her locker, and went to the attendance office to get a late pass for her first hour.

As she trudged up the stairs to her history class, Kyrine thought about the fight and everything it had led to. If she hadn't gone to fight, if she had just stayed at home, Kyrine wouldn't be... married. That word was still hard to think about, even though she was learning to adjust to it, bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Aidan winced and aimed a succession of his fists toward Carter's chest. This was personal now, and he wasn't about to let it go. He saw Caresa in his head, he remembered blood, and he remembered Carter's and his fight the day before. It all came back, and it made him hit harder. He no longer cared that they were both Crusaders; it was all personal, and he was already barely loyal, hanging onto the group and perhaps his own life by a thread. It didn't matter if he fought with him, or if the reason started out being stupid.
--------------
One of the members of the youth group from the night before watched as Kyrine stepped into the classroom. As she passed by her to get to her seat, she whispered. "Hey... how are you and Gabriel?"
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Carter fought back viciously, blocking and attacking. Screw standing beside fellow gang members! Aidan didn't deserve a second glance. He barely even deserved to be there, and Carter would have left had it not gotten so intense.

A little voice in the back of Carter's mind wondered where the hospital staff was. Stuff like that only really happened in movies, just be convenient. And right as one person is down, some random nurse walks in, calls for help, and gets it right away. But that kind of crap didn't happen in real life. Although it seemed that the lack of staff happened in real life as well as movies.
-----
"Hey... how are you and Gabriel?"

Kyrine's cheeks turned bright red when she heard that. Obviously it was someone that was at the church, but she didn't want to look to see who.

"We're... good," Kyrine replied in a strangled whisper. She finally looked at the girl who had helped in the plot to marry her and Gabriel. Kyrine recognized her from class, but didn't recall seeing the girl at youth group.

There were a lot of people there... you were tired... don't think about why else she could know....

But try as she might, Kyrine couldn't help but wonder if news of her and Gabriel had spread. If someone had told someone else... that would mean that a good portion of the school probably knew. But that was only if someone had[i/] told, and Kyrine couldn't be sure that someone did.

I probably just forgot that she was there. She had to have been there.

Kyrine stopped thinking about that and started reading from her history book, trying to look like she was doing something.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 am

[s]And just then, a random nurse appeared and called for help...[/s]

Aidan did the same, each miss and each hit toward himself and Carter bringing back something from the day before. Wasn't this sort of stuff supposed to help someone forget? Regardless, he continued, more violent with every hit, trying to win the pointless fight as if his life depended on it.

And at that moment, a member of the staff actually did come upon them. He paged for help and they sent the message of the fighting boys to the man who had started running the place last night. No doubt these kids had something to do with him, and with that fight the night before. But he had no time to take care of it; he had his own patients to deal with.
-----------
The girl nodded. She hoped everything really was fine. Something about last night's occasion had seemed a little suspicious. Well, really suspicious. And married at this age? Perhaps it hadn't been such a good idea...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Antha was barely focusing in her class. She kept on doodling a picture of monkies. Some looked happy and were playing with eachother. Others were looking kind of sad if that was possible. Sighing, she closed her notebook, wanting to go back to sleep. She was lucky that her teacher didn't call on her. She was not in the mood to answer anything.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Carter wished that he could just finish Aidan off, but the kid was a fighter. He continued fighting back with as much energy as he could muster. Every hit that he took, blocked, and distributed took quite a bit of energy, but Carter forced himself to keep fighting. No way was he going to let some emo angsty boy like Aidan beat him. With that thought, Carter threw as much energy into the next punch as possible.

He didn't even noticed the staff member that had seen them.
-----
Kyrine just went back to looking at her textbook, though she wasn't comprehending anything. Her mind was busy trying to remember if the girl had been there the night before. Kyrine was almost 90 percent positive that she had been, but there was still that 10 percent of doubt that she couldn't shake off.

As she tried once more to concentrate, Kyrine began to wonder why the youth group had even done that. Weren't they supposed to be trying to fulfill God's will? Unless marrying teenagers was in His will, but Kyrine was pretty sure that it wasn't.

Finally, not able to stand not knowing, she scrawled a quick note to the girl:

Why did you guys even do that? Was it a joke or something?
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:59 pm

The girl stared at the note and quickly replied.

Well, I wasn't aware it was so official to begin with... and... I guess it was a bad idea. Tyrone is just obnoxious most of the time. I'm sorry. Sad

She added a sadface for good measure and handed the note back to Kyrine, glancing up at the teacher to make sure he wasn't looking.
---------
The man watching was about to make his attempt to tear the boys apart when he was paged to one of his ailing patients and had to desert them. Backup was soon to come, he was sure of it after the calls, and with this, he left.

Aidan felt Carter's fist nail him in the chest, a sick cracking noise and a sharp, bitter pain shooting through his ribs, and he gasped. Yet he refused to give up the fight, punching back with all his remaining energy into anywhere vital.

Last edited by ConfusedShipper123 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:14 pm

It's alright... I guess. It's just that... the whole thing is pretty crazy to me. And wasn't Tyrone, like... under the influence? Unless he's always like that....

Kyrine sent the note back to the girl, also checking to make sure the teacher wasn't watching them. It would be hard to explain what the note was about without sounding insane.
-----
Carter also heard the sick sound of bone cracking, and he almost stopped, but the anger in him was too fierce to stop. Every punch was just one closer to Aidan being incapable of fighting, and that was how Carter wanted it to end. Aidan, unable to do anything any longer, and Carter victorious, no matter how many injuries he sustained in the process. As long as no one interrupted them, Aidan was going down.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:18 am

((Leah... 1 or 2? By the way everyone, I am currently grounded from the computer after 9:00 PM until Friday, so yeah. But I can get on in school cuz I'm a ninja? haha, jk.))

I dunno... maybe. That would be pretty bad. Sorry. Yeah, it is pretty crazy.

The girl handed the note back as subtly as possible, narrowly making it past the teacher's glance. It seemed he was getting a little suspicious. The girl wrote down the notes on the board that she'd missed within the past couple minutes, looking back from the board to her textbook, attempting to seem productive.
-----
Aidan fought back as hard as he could, losting ground every second, Carter brutally beating him at this. He kicked and punched in futility, but he refused to go down without a fight. But each successful hit by Carter was making it harder and harder to move, to breathe...
----------
Caresa waited impatiently and nervously for Mr. Monroe to return for the scripts. It was perfect, but something seemed very, very wrong with this picture, with the whispers, with the way Jade seemed to refuse to acknowledge her. But if there was anything she knew he was passionate about, other than usually wanting to destroy +Anima's lives, it was acting. He was amazing at it, and part of her was excited to see what this set-up would produce for him, for them.
She wasn't the best at acting, but if she tried, she could be good at it. And with Jade being her opposite part for whatever scene they would do, she had to be good. And Jade... as Romeo, her as Juliet... this would be very... interesting. She swallowed, wanting Mr. Monroe to get back right at that moment so she wouldn't have to wait in nervous anticipation any longer.

((balcony scene anyone?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:05 pm

(Who should I make my character interact with. I'm the only one who wasn't in part 1 and so I'm a little unsure of how to go about this.)
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm

((It's okay. She could go to History and meet Kyrine or Drama and maybe interact with some kids there or whatever math-type class Amanda is in, or just any class. I'm sure there will be people for her to interact with anywhere. It's okay, we'll help you. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 pm

(Thanks. I'll have her in math)

Antha sighed and looked over at the girl sitting next to her. She wondered if she would get in trouble for talking to her. Antha recalled that she had a cousin who was an Anima+. Antha wondered how she felt about that.

Taking a risk, she passed a note to her.

'Math is pretty boring. Isn't it? It's hard not to just drool on the desk sometimes.'
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:37 pm

((Alright, cool. I can send you the first RP in email if you want. ))

Amanda looked at the note that had appeared on her desk. It was from Antha, a studious girl who seemed kind of introverted. She looked at the note, and laughed a little to herself. It was true, math was boring. But it was a slightly necessary evil. At least, to get into a good college.

'Yeah, it most certainly is. If only it wasn't so important for school.'

As she passed it, she took a glance at the teacher, then behind her, Ramone's arm shooting up from behind her, a sinister smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:50 pm

(Ok thanks. XD)

Antha smiled inwardly when she got a response. She wasn't sure if Amanda was going to answer back.

'I know. But there has to be a way to make it funner. At least we don't have a monotone as a teacher.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)   +Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+Anima the Roleplay part 2 (Because part 1 was burried alive.)
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next