New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book Four: Air, Part Two

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Book Four: Air, Part Two Empty
PostSubject: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:24 pm

It has been two years since the end of the Hundred Year War, but danger still threatens the balance. New and old enemies alike hover on the fringes, prepared to steal forth and wreck havoc on the world.

Can the evil be stopped?

Fire Lady Mai has been kidnapped by a rebellion in the Fire Nation. At their head is the mysterious General, who's motives are as of yet unclear. Fire Lord Zuko, Avatar Aang, Katara, and Ty Lee hope to track the rebellion down and rescue Mai, before it is too late.

Little do they know, the rebellion has a new ally: the recently escaped, and empowered, Ozai, who has plans to destroy the Earth Kingdom from within.

In the Earth Kingdom, Sokka and Toph are exploring their newfound feelings for each other. But Sokka is the target of an old rival's quest for vengeance, and has just barely escaped not only an attempt on his life but a charge of murder.

His nemesis?

Hahn, the Northern Water Tribe prince. And Hahn will stop at nothing to ruin Sokka's life, even if it means destroying Sokka's budding relationship with Toph.

Suki and the mysterious Azon, too, are on their own quest. Their mission is to clear Sokka's name once and for all, and bring Hahn to justice. But will they suceed, or also fall to the dark forces of the criminal underworld?

This is the world... And these are some of its players...

This is Part Two of my Book Four RPG. We are in desperate need of new players, and so I have opened up this sign-up sheet in the hopes of breathing new life into a story I would hate to see die.

RULES

1. There is no god-modding allowed. Your character should not be too powerful, and you are responsible for your character and your character alone.

2. Please use story-format in your posts.

3. Canon characters come on a first come, first serve basis. Original Characters should have character sheets posted before being used, and these character sheets should have the character's: name, age, nation, personality/history, and bending and/or weaponry.

CANON CHARACTERS

Aang: almostinsane99
Katara:
Sokka: almostinsane99
Toph: Big T
Zuko: sean_hiruki
Mai: TokoToTheEnd
Ty Lee: Ersher
Suki: Ersher

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

Jerrel: Ersher
Akemi: TokoToTheEnd

So let's get cracking! This will begin as soon as we have enough players.

Last edited by Big T on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:55 am

I want Mai and an OC which I will post later
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Okay, Toko. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 am

((I guess I can try to play Suki as well, unless you still want to rp her, Big T.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm

My OC

Name: Akemi
Nation: Fire Nation
Personality: Akemi is a serious person. She hates it when people act immature and childish about issues, preferring to stand up for what's right than to stand on the sidelines complaining. Akemi can be a bit aggressive about things at time too. Still few things can actually touch Akemi.
History: Akemi was born in the Fire Nation in a middle class family. She has green eyes which always sparks questions and the truth is that her mother's father was from the Earth Kingdom. But Akemi grew up in an Fire Nation environment. She didn't really like the war that was going on between the nations and just wanted it to end. Still she didn't really invest too much time into it. When she was thirteen, a friend of her's brother died in the war, causing said friend to become depressed. Akemi's views changed. So when the war ended, Akemi wasn't really satisfied with just that and began to protest. She eventually joined the rebellion.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/davisgal1/anime/firebender-1.jpg
Bending/Weapons: Firebending/Small dagger
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:54 pm

I don't mind, Ersher. I'll put you down as Suki.

And your OC is accepted, Toko.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:27 am

^You put the wrong person down for Suki.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Sorry about that. It's fixed now.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:52 pm

I'll take Aang as well if no one else wants him.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Okay, I'll put you down as Aang, almost.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 pm

((How should we start, and where should we start?))
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:26 pm

It will depend on when the first part ends. Right now, though, we need more willing players to participate.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:42 am

((I'll play Zuko as well, or Ty Lee which ever one you think I should play.))
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:52 am

That is entirely up to you.

I'll keep this open for a couple more days. We still need more players.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:51 pm

I'll play Zuko
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:58 pm

You can play Zuko, sean, but talk with Ersher first. Ersher hasn't decided whether or not to play Zuko or Ty Lee as of yet, so you guys see what is what. Just post here with the final results, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:46 am

Guess that means I've got Ty Lee then, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Okay, then, it's settled. You guys are down for those characters.

We'll probably start tomorrow. I don't want to put this on hold forever.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Ok, groovy. And don't worry, Ersher and I already talked over the characters.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Name: Sean Hiruki
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm116/Nando_No_Ikarus/Anime/samurai.jpg
Nation: Born in the Fire Nation, but is a wanderer
Bending and Weapons: Fire, Earth minor lighting. Duel Long Swords
Personality: Kind and always caring. He is gallant and always protects others. He hates evil and seeks to destroy it in all its forms. Hardly angry, Sean is usually happy. He loves jokes and funny stories. In battle he becomes a little more serious, but also tries to have fun. He couples attacks with tactics when in battle. He can be sarcastic and usually succeeds in annoying his enemies. Today, one might call him a Human Sun Wukong, (The Monkey King). He always looks on the bright side of things and is a pipe smoker.
Bio: Born and raised in the Fire Nation to a minor noble family. Sean was trained in Fire bending like any other Fire Nation warrior. When he was sixteen, he found out what his Nation was really doing and he was outraged. He ran away to the Earth Nation, where he learned some Earth Bending. At the end of the War, Sean moved back to the Fire Nation. He was proud to see the new Fire Lord was a reasonable and peaceful man.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 pm

OOC: Looks good, sean. I would think having him go by Hiruki, though, since Sean as a name seems a little out of place in the Avatar world.

Anyway, let's jump on it. Hopefully, we will gain more players as this continues.

IC: General Narrative

The hot afternoon sun, blazing high in a clear sky, beat down on the troops below. The unit members were sweating in their armor. Their choice of a campsite, close to a river, did little to dispel the sweltering heat. It was simply miserable.

And yet they had a mission to see through.

Katara wiped her forehead, not for the first time, and tried to relax in the small shade she had found. She dipped her feet in the water of the river, and it helped combat the sun-soaked fatigue she felt.

It had been a few days since she had Aang had joined Zuko and Ty Lee's unit in their search for not only the headquarters of the Fire Nation rebellion, and its elusive General, but the kidnapped Fire Lady. So far, they, and other units traversing the land, had yet to find anything.

It was frustrating, and morale was low. It was like searching for a needled in a haystack. No one thought to tell their Fire Lord this, however. Zuko was like a man possessed, and it was no wonder.

Mai was in danger, after all.

For now, all they could do was continue their search, and hope for the best.

Her mind wandered. How were her brother and Toph doing? And Suki? The Earth Kingdom seemed another place, another time to her, after so many hot days in the Fire Nation.

IC: Toph

It was early in the morning when she slipped out of bed and tugged on her clothes. Toph threw her things into a small knapsack and, a few minutes later, she was standing outside waiting on Sokka.

Today, they were searching for Hahn and his men, and taking them out for good.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 am

Sokka yawned as he dressed before stepping out of his room. He hated getting up early. He wasn't used to it since he hadn't done it often since the war. A few minutes later, he was outside, walking over to Toph.

"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 am

Mai sighed as she paced around the small dark room. There was little she could do right now and since all her weapons were taken, Mai had resorted to pacing to keep herself busy. Not that it really helped her at all.

She didn't like being contained. Mai had always hated closed spaces. It was more the mundane of everyday life in a certain place that she disliked. And now being locked up again, it was horrible. Mai wondered if she would go mad eventually. The thought made the side of her mouth twitch. It was unclear what the rebels wanted with her. If she went crazy on them, Mai could see the choas it would cause.

Though if she did go mad from being locked up, it meant that they didn't care about what happened to her which didn't make Mai feel any better.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 pm

IC: Toph

"Ready when you are," she said, hefting her pack further over her shoulder. Toph smiled. "You sound a little tired there, Snoozles. Didn't get enough sleep?"

IC: NPC Guard

"Mealtime."

A tray of food was shoved into Mai's cell. The guard nodded at her before shutting the flap again.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:43 pm

IC: Suki

Suki and Azon had split up, Suki figured that someone would show up in the dingy sea-side town, from pirates to other types of low-life scum. She watched all the suspicious men from her undercover position as a new barmaid in one of the sea-side bars, when she noticed a familiar face, only something was different.

IC: Jerrel

Jerrel hand gotten rid of his uniform and began to wear that of a commoner, one that would help him blend in with the crowd as best he could. He still carried the symbol of the Bei Fong family on a small ring he kept around his neck. Jerrel entered the sea-side bar and sat in the corner of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Four: Air, Part Two
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next