New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Children of the Plague

Go down 
+4
Lol Lol Lol
Ersher
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Children of the Plague - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Joseph nodded before smiling at her, "Of course. I'll go fix something."
With that said, he dug through his sack and, finding a box of Macaroni and Cheese, he headed for the freezer, where he kept a couple buckets of water since it was no longer working. He poured some water in a pan and headed out into his backyard where he kept a makeshift campfire with his dad's camping tools locked in a shed beside it. It was these that Joseph used to hold the pot over the wood while he attempted to light it with matches.
"Mind getting me some of the condensed milk?" Joseph called. He had to admit that it was good to have someone to help. That and she was cute. he blushed. He had started noticing girls right before the plague came. Now didn't seem the time to dwell on it, though.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 pm

"Where would it be?" Hope asked as she started looking on the counter for it. She didn't want to just open random cupboards so she waited for his answer. He had a very nice set up here. It was a shame there was no electricity though. Everything would be a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:04 pm

"Try the regrigerator," he called, "I keep a lot of stuff there."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:16 pm

[[ Question. Do they have running water? Or where do they get their water? ]]

"Alright." Hope opened the door and looked through the multiple layers. "Found it!" She yelled and pulled it out of the fridge. She then found her way to the back door and into the back yard. "Nice place back here." She handed him the condensed milk.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:27 pm

(I'd say they get it from a lake nearby in the woods.)
"Thanks," he told her as the water started to boil and he poured some macaroni in it, "My dad loved camping."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm

{Henh. I think I'd rather have your character have the gun then a bunch of dangerous kids, Septus. And, I was planning on an abandoned grocery store...}

"Whoa!" Riley yelled when a girl ran out of nowhere right in front of him. The bicycle tires screeched and skidded on the pavement a few feet before coming to a stop; he was a couple feet away from running the girl over.

"Hey! Just don't run out in front off--...!" It took the boy a few seconds to register the fact that he was talking to an actual person, when he hadn't seen anybody for days. All that he could manage to say was, "uh, hi..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Lani smiled at Riley, glad that he stopped. Well he had to stop or he would have hit her. Lani was glad that he wasn't a jerk and did that.

"I'm sorry. I've just haven't seen a person in a couple days. I guess I just got excited or something." She walked over to him, making sure that he didn't hurt himself when he stopped suddenly. "I'm Lani by the way. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:42 pm

"I never really did the camping thing. I always wanted to, but my mom has terrible allergies and my dad was too lazy." Hope frowned. "I didn't have very good parents. And to believe he was actually a cop."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:22 pm

"Some police are corrupt. Were corrupt," Joseph corrected himself. Hurriedly he added, "No offense."
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:25 am

Tyrone followed the two girls slowly down the street in his Go-Kart. They reached the end of the street where a large house sat at the end of the cul-de-sac. "Pretty big house you've got." Tyrone said as he pulled into the driveway. "Okay, now all we need to do get the garage open so I put my Go-Kart in there." Tyrone told the girls.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 pm

"Uh, I'm Riley." he answered, still a little shocked. "It's alright. I know what you mean; I haven't seen anyone for days either." the boy smiled at her. He was glad to finally meet someone, and she seemed nice too.

"You should still probably be more careful though," he warned her." Even though I haven't seen anyone, someone robbed my house a few days ago. There's no guarantee that everyone's a nice person."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 pm

"None taken. My dad wasn't corrupt... just obese." Hope grimaced as she remembered all of her time back in her old town. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Brandon walked alone down these streets for hours. Its useless! there's no one here and it's getting dark, i've gotta find a place to sleep. Brandon searched the street until he spotted something. A tree-house! if i can get in there that would be perfect!

He approached the tree and scanned it for any point of entry. There was a few, but both locked or hard to reach. I gotta get up some how..
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 am

Joseph laughed a little, "Still. He was your father, right? I'm sure he was an alright guy."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 am

"Ya he was fine. He just never wanted to do anything. Usually you have memories of beating your dad at something. Like a board game. He never did any of those things. But other then that he was an alright guy." Hope didn't like thinking of her father, but to get over all of it it had to be talked out right?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm

"I think the noodles are about done," Joseph said, changing the subject. He took the pan off the fire and headed for the kitchen to filter out the water from the noodles, "Anyway, glad to have you with me."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:02 pm

"I guess you're right," Lani said. She kicked the ground before speaking again. "So you also don't have a place to stay? I was hoping to find someone with shelter, not that I would abandoned you. We could find some together."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 pm

"Uhh..." Riley hesitated, and directed his gaze to the left away from Lani. Should I really let this girl into my tree-house? What if she's-- he started thinking for a little bit, until he looked at the girl's face.

Her expression was filled mostly with disappointment, and maybe a bit of curiousity regarding what Riley's answer would be. However, Riley instead noticed something else. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but he smiled and felt that he could trust her. He also felt bad for thinking that Lani would steal from, or hurt him in anyway.

"Actually, I do have shelter. It's really awesome too! I have some food and drinks there. When was the last time that you ate anything?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:58 pm

"I-I don't really remember," Lani replied honestly, on the verge of tears. "I don't have much with me. And I ate all the food I had. After my....I was alone for a long time. I don't have any family."

She shook her head and forced a smile. "Thanks. It's nice to know I don't have to be alone anymore."
-------------------
Tyler and Charlie began to set out again. They needed to find a place to stay for the night. Tyler didn't have any ideas, but Charlie did.

"Why not at the Old people's place? I mean they are all dead and so they don't need it anymore. Besides it still might have food and water."

Tyler felt kind of stupid for not thinking of that. He hugged his sister and the pair began to make their way there. But Tyler stopped and picked up Charlie piggy-back style. She looked tired.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Hope nodded and followed Joseph. Things would be better now. She wasn't alone and she wasn't stealing food from innocent people with... enforcement.

~*~

Steven carefully walked around trying to find someplace to get food. He came across an abandoned gas station about eight blocks down. He found the door open and went inside. He grabbed all the chips and protein bars and food he could find. He found a crate in the back and filled it up. He then proceeded to walk home. Hopefully no one would try and attack him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Soon enough, thanks to the milk and the cheese powder that came with the box, Joseph had two bowls of macaroni and cheese. He handed Hope her bowl and a spoon, "Dig in. Can't have you starving to death."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 am

Hope took the bowl and utensil gratefully. "Thanks." She put the spoon in her mouth and then put it back in the bowl and waved her hand in front of her mouth. "Hot! Hot!"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:15 am

((umm, i know im a little late but, are you accepting?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:02 pm

(Sure. Very Happy)
"You have to wait for it to cool down," Joseph said in amusement as he blew on his meal before taking small bites of it.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:11 pm

((Can somebody fill me in on where everyone is?))

Name: Dasha Williams
Age (3-12): 12
Appearance:Children of the Plague - Page 3 Normal_etc65fl
Personality: Spunky, Smart. She's very techy and she loves a good fight. She has her Black belt in korean Martial Arts. She makes friends quite easily and is stubborn about her ideas, she's kind of flirty but not all that interested in guys.
History:She lived with her parents in a house on a hill in the country. When the plague killed her parents, she was all alone, she decided to try and live at home until her supplies ran out.
Possessions: A pocketknife wih all of its assorted tools, Her laptop, Various types of hacking softaware she's aquired, a lockpick kit, some other small items. Wears a locket with a picture of her parents inside.
Other:none
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of the Plague
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next