New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Children of the Plague

Go down 
+4
Lol Lol Lol
Ersher
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Children of the Plague - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 pm

"True," Joseph admitted as he started to walk towards his house, "People are a lot more predictable if you know them, though."
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 am

Shouts could be heard from down the next street, it seemed a small group of 4 ragtag kids were attacking a girl and her younger sister. Suddenly, the sound of a Go-kart could be heard pulling down the street, the engine soon stopped. "Excuse me, but I don't think what you're doing is anything but illmannered and ungentleman-like." The young black male said as he climbed out of his Go-Kart.

Last edited by Ersher on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sting55

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:38 am

Last edited by Sting55 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 pm

(Accepted. Go ahead and post.)
Back to top Go down
Sting55

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:44 pm

(( oh god sorry, that was for my account septus5, i forgot to log out of my bros))
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:46 pm

This is my Account, the other is my brothers.

Character Profile
Name: Brandon Styner
Age (3-12): 11

Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i117.photobucket.com/albums/o68/Tetsusaigafighter/pic37.jpg

Personality: Brandon is a strong kid, both emotionally and physically. He learned to stop crying when his parents died because it would only make him weaker, something he couldn't risk. He can have a soft side, but only if you can find it.

History: Brandon grew up in a small community where he hunted n the forest with his father a lot. He didn't have many friends but the ones he had were close. When his parents died, he raided the house for any thing that could be helpful.

Possessions: , Hunting rifle, Hunting knife, Multi-tool, Backpack with food cans and ammo, family photo.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:31 pm

The four guys looked at the young male as if he were crazy.

"Why don't you mind your own business!"
"Yeah, we can do whatever we want!"
"Yeah there aren't any adults to stop us!"
"Not even you can stop us all by yourself."

The young man sighed as he walked toward the group. "Do you really want to walk down this road?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:50 pm

(Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Brandon walk alone down this unfamiliar road, houses deserted and garbage scattered across the street, over grown with weeds. He adjusted his Book bag and soon found a place to rest after his long journey from his own town.

He rummaged through his bag. every thing was still there. He pulled a roll out and ate it hastily. He had to keep going though, he was an outsider here.

He continued down the road until he saw a group of kids, and what seemed to be a small car.
They seem to be ganging up on that one guy!

He gripped his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 pm

The four boys rushed foward as did the black male, he ducked and elbowed the first in the stomach knocking the wind of him completely. The second boy was able to land a hit, but it was soon countered by the lone boy by a seires of punches to the face knocking out the second by. The third kicked at the lone boy from the side only to have his caught, the lone boy threw him to the ground and began punching him in the face till the boy was no longer conscious. during this the forth boy hit him in the back with a large stick. The boy fell to his knees holding his back, he glared at the boy, who soon fell to the ground, the younger girl had hit the boy in the head with rock.

"Thanks." The lone boy said as he stood to his feet.
"Y-you're welcome." The little girl said as he older siter ran over.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:13 pm

"Oh well." Hope said with a shrug, which put the two guns on her back back into digging into her. She grimaced and put them back in their place.

~*~

"Anne, I'm going out. I'll be back. Stay here." This was usually what Steven said on his way out. She gave an okay and sat on the couch, staring at the TV as if it would come to life sometime soon. Steven chuckled and walked outside.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:16 pm

{Hey, before I post my character sheet, what happens to the animals?Also, I know money's useless, but what about cell phones? Someone had one of those.}
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 pm

(The animals are fine and I estimate limited use since the system should be breaking down)
"Home sweet home," Joseph said as he stopped in front of a singel-story house. It was okay for a group of three or four.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 pm

"It looks bigger then my old home." Hope said. It had to be bigger because she lived in one of those Duplex things. They were horrible.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Joseph nodded and approached the door, inserting his key in the lock and opening the door. The house hadn't changed much. It was a bit messier than it was when his parents were alive, but otherwise, it looked about the same.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:02 am

The young man turned and headed back toward his Go-Kart. "You two may want to find a place to hide, or head back home and lock the doors."

"Wait! Can't we come with you?" asked the little girl's older sister.
"I'd say yes, but I don't have any room for all three of us in this thing." The young man said as he climbed into his Go-Kart and pulled up to the girls. "But I tell you what, I'll stick around a little longer, during that time we should try to find some sort of cart or something to attch to the back."
"thank you so much!" Said the little girl.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:56 pm

(So what have I've missed?)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:04 pm

(Not much. Just a couple of scenes of Ersher's character being cool and Hope deciding to live with Joseph at his house so they could help each other survive.)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:30 pm

{Okay, got it. Cell phones are probably pretty much useless, or going to be soon. Aww, I hope my character gets to have some cool moments...although there's three characters with guns, so...(I wonder how long that Go-Kart will last...?)}

Name: Riley Anderson
Age (3-12): 11
Appearance: Riley

Personality: Riley is a sarcastic, but good-natured kid. He was always full of energy and helpful to others. He also was very stubborn and got into fights at school a lot. The death of his parents has saddened Riley and he cries to sleep every night, but his personality still remains the same. Riley has pretty good morals, but he knows that the only way to survive is to steal and take things.
History: Riley lived with his parents and his older brother, who loved him very much. When the plague hit, Riley was the only one left. Not wanting to be alone, and knowing that there are other kids like him, he spends his days searching for more. One day while he was searching, he was shocked when he found that his house had been nearly completely ransacked. Luckily, his tree house remains secure, so he lives there.
Possessions: A bicycle, a helmet, a watch, a wagon, a leather messenger bag, a well-shaped stick that can be used as a staff or a club-like weapon, tree-house, food and supplies, comic books, and a deck of Uno playing cards.

Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:43 pm

"Very nice." Hope said. She spotted a rack on the wall. "Would you mind if I hung these over there?" She motioned to the rifle and shotgun.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:50 pm

(Cool. Accepted.)
"Go ahead," Joseph said with a shrug, "Not much to hang up there anyway. Do you want something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:54 am

Riley sighed as he pulled his wagon stocked with various food and drink, down the sidewalk. It wasn't so much the weight of the luggage he was carrying that made him sigh, as was the fact that the street he was on was empty. It had been a few days, and the only human contact he had come close to seeing was the person that ran off who raided his house.

The boy sighed once again. "Well, it's better than anyone trying to rob me." he mused as he turned the corner. His house was only a few houses down on Brook St. Although, did street names really matter anymore? He shrugged off the question, as it was pretty useless now. However, he knew it'd come up again later, as with the others.

Riley walked through his yard, and set the supplies he'd scavenged in a bucket attached to a pulley way high up in the tree house. He then began to climb up the wooden planks nailed to the tall Maple tree. The regular entrance to the tree house was closed, incase anyone tried to enter his base, so at the fourth to top plank, he began to make his way across a few planks that were a little more well hidden. He did this until he made his way behind the planks, and raised himself up on top of a branch. He was then able to reach a small ledge on the house, and climb in the window.

He flipped up the trap door, opening the usual entrance, and headed over to a small wheel which worked the pulley. He spun the wheel raising the bucket, and stored it's contents along with the other rations he had gathered. He then descended from his fortress and repeated the process except using the normal entrance this time.

When he was finally done, he walked over to the bushes near his fence behind the tree, and wheeled out his bike from it's hiding place. After putting his helmet on, he pedaled his bike out to the sidewalked, and went off searching for survivors.

{Well. That was a pretty long and interesting post for RPing as an 11 year old. D}
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:06 am

Brandon aimed his rifle at the bunch shooting above their heads, just to scare them.

Didn't work.

The Group rushed over to Brandon now loading his rifle. Knocking him down, they stole his rifle and ran off. By then they were all gone. Dammit! Serves me right for venturing off alone!

Brandon hurried on, hoping to find some one a lot kinder then the welcoming committee..

(( Note: My character no longer has a gun))
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:22 am

Hope nodded and walked over to the rack. She hung them up and said, "I did tell you I haven't eaten in two days, right?" She laughed sheepishly. "Of course I do."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Lani wandered around the streets. She was still unsure of who to trust. Food wouldn't be too much of a problem. It seemed only kids survived and with less people, more food would be arrivable, or so Lani thought. But she wasn't sure of the other kids personalities. Maybe losing family and friends made them go mad or they were nasty people. Still Lani didn't want to live on the streets and she needed to find a good place to stay.

She saw a boy on a bike and ran up to him, hoping he'll stop.
-----------------
Tyler gripped his little sister's hand as he pulled her along. Charlie just followed Tyler. After all he seemed to know what he was doing or at least more then her.

"Are you hungry Charlie?"

Charlie nodded and the two of them sat down on the sidewalk and Tyler handed her a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the Plague   Children of the Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of the Plague
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next