New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fandom RP discussion

Go down 
+21
defy_gravity3295
ConfusedShipper123
The Quaint Quill
Warboss_Spriggs
Agrippa
sean_hiruki
rcox1995
Ersher
R0M4N
KataraTheWaterbender
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Lol Lol Lol
Brother_Fenir
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
Ghostmaker
Shadow Moonseye
Magus1108
Alec
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:22 am

I'd do a LEG RP.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:43 pm

I said League inspired, not League based. Does that still sound interesting?
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 pm

Yeah, of course.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:11 pm

I might join, sounds pretty interesting. Though I tend to favor playing anti-heros and villains more than regular heroes. Still, I might join it.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:50 pm

sean_hiruki wrote:
I have an RP idea. Now at first I was debating on where I should post this one, because it is Historical Action/Adventure. But because I am basing it off of the Manga Vinland Saga I'm putting it here in Fandom.
Ok, here are the basics:
Set in 1013, the Norse are at war with the Anglo-Saxons because the English King Æthelred attacked and pillaged a Danish Village during a Nordic ritual which leaves the Danes unarmed. The war has been going on for almost Ten years and the Danes have made much progress.
The RP takes place during the Battle for London and afterwards. I'll, of course have characters from Vinland Saga, so please read at least some of it (It is worth a read). The RP will center around a Danish Force that used to be Mercenaries during the Frank Civil War. They are led by Askeladd (Nordic for Ash Lad, or Boy of Ash) and own three Viking Long Ships.
The mission after London will be to protect Prince Canut, second son of the Danish King Sweyn. Canut's older Brother, Harold 2nd, is favored to become the next King due to the fact that Canut is shy, soft spoken and appears weak.

Would anyone be interested in a Viking Rp about awesome Vikings doing Awesome Viking things?

And, now it's in the Adventure RP section. D I thought about it, but I'm not really sure. Sorry. ^^'

Magus1108 wrote:
I was wondering, how many people would be interested in joining a Star Trek/Star Wars crossover RP?

I bet zukoismybf would. Is this that one RP you mentioned to me once before Magus...?

The LEG-based one does sound interesting, but are the team members from different series, or from a certain time period/area...?
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:28 pm

So I have three potential players for any League inspired roleplay. That's good. Oh Magus, the 1898 League had Hyde and the Invisible Man as members. This game lacks those two but they could serve as inspiration for the kinds of anti-heroes or villains working with the heroes. This is Hawley Griffin if you're interested. The characters can be from any series you want provided you or I can make it fit in with game's historical timeline and background. They must also all be from Earth and the same time period. If not from the same time period the character must come from an early era. I'll just assume that the character in question is immortal, if given a good enough reason to allow him or her. The only problems I have are deciding the identity of the recruitor and employer. The former I'll put to a vote, the latter I'll decided myself, possibly at random.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:43 pm

I'll get around to finishing the basic background of this role play once I'm done playing Twilight: The Reckoning.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:34 am

Well I've finished Twilight - The Reckoning by staking Edward with the pointy end of the Staff of Solomon so I'll tell you a little bit about the history behind this setting. It includes the English Civil War and its fair folk, namely the Winter Court, and eldrithc abomination interference. This is in addition to the writing of both Necronomicons, the creation of the Hellmouth in Sunnydale, the birth of Anung Un Rama, a.k.a. Hellboy, and his summoning to Earth by Rasputin and the Ragna Rok group in 1945 and the temporary thwarting of Millennium, also in 1945.

It's basically going to be built to easily support a Buffy/Angel, Hellboy, Hellsing, Evil Dead and Dresden Files crossover at the start. If you have an idea for adding a character from another fictional universe please feel free to PM me. If it sounds interesting enough and I can fit him or her in to the game's background I'll accept them. I have a limit of two characters per work on the team and they all must live in the same time period, I.E. the early 21st century.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:38 am

I'm still working on the roleplay but it is coming along nicely. I'm also watching Twilight: The Lynching II.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:43 am

No offense meant Agrippa, but I think that a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen inspired RP would be better off if it was set up to use OCs as the main characters. I might still be willing to join even if it weren't, but I don't know any of the fandoms you listed that may be involved in said RP. Just wanted to say that, if you do not mind.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:34 pm

I'm posting links to articles about all the universes I mentioned just so you know them better. Is that all you need to know Magus?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dresden Files
Evil Dead franchise
Hellboy
Hellsing
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Sure, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Anyone interested in an Avatar roleplay? This one starts with a Maiko wedding after the war: https://newworldsrp.rpg-board.net/fandom-roleplaying-f3/peace-or-not-avatar-roleplay-t236.htm
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:45 am

I'm currently working on the background history, major organizations and characters for my roleplaying campaign setting with some help from fellow Giant in the Playground forums goers. It's still in the eary stages and should take some time, but its coming along. While I don't have a final name for it Dust, one of the contributors, gave me a perfectly good placeholder. A Fist Full of Punches. It also encompasses the characters and events of Big Trouble in Little China with Lo-Pan rising from the dead, again.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:20 pm

So, I know there are some pokemon fans here on NewWorlds, but the rps over pokemon don't seem to work too often. So here's my question, is there any interest in a new pokemon rp? I'm thinking for the plot, pokemon appear in our world, and humans can bond with one. That means they're partners, like the games or anime, but they can also fuse together and achieve a union stronger than in the games/anime.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:43 pm

We really need to do something about the lack of RPs right now in both the Fandom Section and Adventure Section, in my opinion. While Drama has always been pretty low, it's been awhile since Fandom and Adventure were this low on RPs.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 am

Oh, in A Fist Full of Punches (not my name of course) Alucard is on the heroes team. We have a Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:52 pm

I haven't posted on the subject in a while but I think I should mention that I'm still working on the Fist Full of Punches setting, albeit at a snail's pace. This the work on the "good" organizations so far. Oddly anough some of them actually are truly good.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Who would be interested in a Mass Effect roleplay? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:58 pm

I would be.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Sweet. If there's another person interested, I'll make the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Sure I'd be interested in a Mass Effect role play.

On a separate note, would anyone be interested in a Marvel/DC (Specifically Teen Titans) crossover role play, or a Fallout 3 role play?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:00 pm

I'd be interested in both.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 am

Seriously, are there any Halo fans here?

In any case, the RP is up. Take a look and see if it interests you or at least tell me what you think. I do accept PMs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fandom RP discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next