New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fandom RP discussion

Go down 
+21
defy_gravity3295
ConfusedShipper123
The Quaint Quill
Warboss_Spriggs
Agrippa
sean_hiruki
rcox1995
Ersher
R0M4N
KataraTheWaterbender
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Lol Lol Lol
Brother_Fenir
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
Ghostmaker
Shadow Moonseye
Magus1108
Alec
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Oh, I'm not interested in playing one, but a Friend of mine wants to join the HP Roleplay. I don't know if She officially reserved a spot yet though. I can ask Her if She's interested in being a Weasely twin. (As soon as She gets online...)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:53 pm

thanks Velox!
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 am

X-Men Rp anyone? I think I have a main idea for it.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 pm

I'd be interested in X-men. I've actually been wanting to do one for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:26 pm

I'd be interested in an X-men one too. Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 am

manysidestome wrote:
I've thought of an interesting idea for a crossover rp.

You can choose a character from any fandom, but they'll wind up someplace none of them have been to, and more importantly, they will be completely out of character. So say you had Aang, he would probably act mean and and torment people. Vice versa, Azula would probably be kind and help others.

I'd love to join that! Man, I'd love to play the Joker and Zuko and those. Oh Lord...I can imagine Ty Lee, Toph, and Mai now. Hm, makes me wonder what the opposite of Batman would be. Totally evil, or good? I'd also love to play Deadpool there.
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Magus1108 wrote:
manysidestome wrote:
I've thought of an interesting idea for a crossover rp.

You can choose a character from any fandom, but they'll wind up someplace none of them have been to, and more importantly, they will be completely out of character. So say you had Aang, he would probably act mean and and torment people. Vice versa, Azula would probably be kind and help others.

I'd love to join that! Man, I'd love to play the Joker and Zuko and those. Oh Lord...I can imagine Ty Lee, Toph, and Mai now. Hm, makes me wonder what the opposite of Batman would be. Totally evil, or good? I'd also love to play Deadpool there.

I'd love to join that, too. I'd so love to play an evil Aang and good Azula. Very Happy As well as the opposites of some of my other favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Sounds good to me. Smile

Anyone interested in a Star Wars roleplay that follows a smuggler's crew?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:34 pm

^ Ooh, that sounds cool! I'd definitely be interested in that. as long as there's a hot female Zeltron on board... I'm also just about to make another Star Wars idea here it is:

Ancient Academies of the Force.

The time period is before Darth Bane made the Rule of Two, somewhere around or during the KOTOR timeline; maybe before, maybe after. Actually, it could really just be all AU. The names kind of right on the tin. There will be a Sith Academy, and a Jedi Academy; a Grand Master, and a Sith Emperor; Jedi Masters and Knights, and Sith Lords; Padawans, and Sith Apprentices. The Jedi won't know about the Sith Academy, and their plans to destroy them. The RP is supposed to be sort of free, regarding characters. I don't really plan on there being any canon characters; pretty much all OCs, so people can be more imaginative and creative. If someone can convince me to let them be a canon character, then I'll let them.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Sounds awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:20 pm

I also like the idea. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Would a kind of alternate history RP in which characters take the roles of historical figures be considered fandom? I think that would be pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:43 pm

I thought it would be cool if somebody restarted the off set reality show, i joined the forum they had going for a while but it was unsuccsesful to my knowledge, but since i was never in the first one i didn't think it was my place t restart it.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:28 pm

So no one want's to join the Storm Hawks RP?
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:49 pm

I just made a new Legend of Zelda RP. I have a few people with reservations and some characters submitted. Anyone else willing to join?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:09 pm

I wouldn't mind joining the Storm Hawks RP, but there was something about how everyone had to be a canon character, or something like that that I just didn't like...^^'
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:14 am

If no plays any co the canon characters then what would the point of the Rp?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:31 pm

I don't know. There could be some new rookie team, and new Cyclonians? Question
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:14 pm

I have an RP idea if anyone is interested. The basic premise is this: Aang never ran away, thus he was never frozen in the iceburg. Years after most of the Air Nomads were wiped out, a fully realized Avatar Aang fought the Fire Nation with the combined forces of the Water Tribes and Earth Kingdom, and succeeded in winning the war several years later. Through a series of events, Aang becomes a dictator of the world and the Fire Nation people are made into slaves. They are treated as less then human, and all firebenders found are killed before they can age.

Anyone interested in an RP idea like this? I was also thinking that, instead of focusing on the main cast, it could focus instead on Ozai, Ursa, Hakoda, Kya, and other adult characters, with them being teenagers in the RP. Anyone like the idea?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Sounds good to me. I'd join.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:26 am

I have an RP idea. Now at first I was debating on where I should post this one, because it is Historical Action/Adventure. But because I am basing it off of the Manga Vinland Saga I'm putting it here in Fandom.
Ok, here are the basics:
Set in 1013, the Norse are at war with the Anglo-Saxons because the English King Æthelred attacked and pillaged a Danish Village during a Nordic ritual which leaves the Danes unarmed. The war has been going on for almost Ten years and the Danes have made much progress.
The RP takes place during the Battle for London and afterwards. I'll, of course have characters from Vinland Saga, so please read at least some of it (It is worth a read). The RP will center around a Danish Force that used to be Mercenaries during the Frank Civil War. They are led by Askeladd (Nordic for Ash Lad, or Boy of Ash) and own three Viking Long Ships.
The mission after London will be to protect Prince Canut, second son of the Danish King Sweyn. Canut's older Brother, Harold 2nd, is favored to become the next King due to the fact that Canut is shy, soft spoken and appears weak.

Would anyone be interested in a Viking Rp about awesome Vikings doing Awesome Viking things?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Haven't really read the Manga, sorry.

Anyone interested in a Dragon Age roleplay?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Is anyone interested in a Greeky mythology roleplay?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm

I was wondering, how many people would be interested in joining a Star Trek/Star Wars crossover RP?
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 pm

I've just been recently mulling around the idea of a campaign inpspired by Alan Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. The 1898 team consisted of such heroes, loosely speaking as Mina Murrary, Alan Quatermain, Captain Nemo, Doctor Henry Jekyl/Mr. Edward Hyde and Hawley Griffith, known as the invisble man. Think of them as a team of Victorian Era superheroes assembled to fight crime and protect the world from harm on behalf of the Brittish Empire.

Well think of this team as rather like them, just in more modern times and hopefully without the two psychopaths. They all have the same mysterious government backed recruitor and employer who may or may not be using them towards villainous ends. All the heroes must come from or be active on the same world, even if it means merging some fictional versions of Earth to make this fit. I'm not quite sure what these heroes will be goin up against yet. Also, the only PCs will be the six to nine heroes, everyone else including the Bag Bads will be NPCs.

Last edited by Agrippa on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fandom RP discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next