New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Zuko

Zuko was about to protest when Vader put a hand on him, but then he began to see things, visions. He stood beside Vader, in a throne room in space, he held a glowing red sword, he was powerful, he defeated his sister, he gained his father's love, but there was more to it now, there was a new world ahead of him, one that he could rule. More planets, more kingdoms he could rule with his power, he could rule everything, he could be a leader to every being that lived in the universe. Zuko gasped as he came back to himself, confused more than ever, but also seeing that this man could show him more, could give him power he needed to regain his honor, and acquire so much more.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Sokka looked over at Katara and shook his head, "No!!! What does that have to do with it! And I think there's more to these dreams than you believe. I just wish I could have one of those glow swords..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Darth Vader

"With the proper training, that can be your destiny." Darth Vader informed the boy. Good, he had seen his future. Now...the boy would be use. The thought surprised the Sith Lord, temporarily. He had never taken an apprentice before...but, as the Rule of the Sith, the Apprentice was destined to eventually become the Master. Lord Vader was destined to overthrow Sidious, and taken an apprentice of his own. The Rule of Two, and Law of Sith demanded it.

Yes...this boy could become his apprentice. All he needed was the proper nudging.

"I can show you this power, grant it to you. I can bring you more power than you could ever imagine."

Aang

"And just how often do your dreams come true, Sokka?" Aang asked. He wasn't paying attention, and ended up bumping into an old man.

"Ow! Oops, sorry about that. Wait! Aren't you..." Aang asked, recognizing the old man. It was Iroh.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Zuko

"That would be amazing," Zuko said, thinking about what he had seen. "Could you really make that possible?" He then though about his uncle, and wondered what would he think of this. "Zuko, you must remember that power can often corrupt one who does not know how to use it. When you become powerful, and I know one day you will, you must not let it control you, you must control it, and use it for good." He had told him that once, and Zuko had shrugged it off, because of course he would use power for good, the good of the Fire Nation and of the world.

"I... I don't know," Zuko said, trying to think. After a few long moments of silence, Zuko made up his mind. "Give me the power, and I'll do whatever you want," he said.

Iroh

"It is no problem," Iroh said, before he realized who had bumped into him. "Hello again, it has been some time, hasn't it," he said, as though greeting an old friend, but in a very solemn way. He wasn't an enemy of the Avatar anymore, but he did not need his cover as an Earth Kingdom peasant ruined by the boy his nephew had been sent to capture.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Sokka took out his club and boomerang. He yelled, "Get away from him, Aang! He's the old man that travels with Angry Jerk!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Darth Vader

"You have made a wise decision." Darth Vader said. He walked to the door and opened it. "Follow me."

Lord Vader exited the room and started to walk down the hall. He sent a mental message to his ally to follow him as well.

Aang and Katara

Katara gathered two streams of water from her bag and dropped into a defense position. "You won't have Aang!"

"No wait guys, don't fight! I...think he's friendly. He hasn't attacked us yet." Aang said, stepping in between his friends and Iroh.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Zuko

Zuko did as told and began to follow Vader through the ship. It really wasn't like anything he had seen before. It didn't look like it was supposed to be lived in, but what else could something this big be used for? Maybe transportation, after all, Vader had mentioned this was a ship.

Iroh

"I am not here to fight with you," Iroh said, taking no measures to protect himself. "That was my nephew's mission before we were branded traitors. Now we only look to live out a new life in the Earth Kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:11 pm

"Finally I can get away from that annoying bird." Mai complained after tying up the ostrich-horse's reins to a pole and following Azula into the city of Xing.

"Hmm yes we spent too much time riding those beasts." Azula agreed before turning around and looking at her team. "Mai, Ty lee. We'll be splitting up to search this place more efficiently now. I want you two to search the northern and eastern sections of the city together, I'll take care of the southern and western. Now remember not to attack the Avatar unless he's flying away on his skycow or whatever he calls it. Just follow him while one of you finds me." The Princess ordered as she held her hands behind her back and looked down at the two girls even though they were both taller then her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Darth Vader

Darth Vader led Zuko into his still intact chambers, and instructed the boy to take a seat onto the cold metal floor. After a moment the Dark Lord knelt down to a meditative position.

"The darkside of the Force is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be 'unnatural'. But, the power you receive is not unnatural. It is the natural order of the universe for the strong to rule over the weak. Always remember that. Now, before we begin, do you have any questions?" the Sith Lord asked.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Zuko

"Yes, I have a question. Does the natural order of the universe mean for the strong to protect the weak," Zuko asked. He wasn't interested in harming those weaker than him if they weren't trying to cause him trouble.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 am

"Got it, Azula." Ty Lee said, a big smile on her face. "Isn't this great, Mai? We get to work together like undercover spies!" She exclaimed, growing excited in the moment. Plus, it felt nice to be on her feet again, and off their previous mode of transportation.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:08 am

"Good. Meet me at the market in four hours then, that should give us plenty of time." The Princess said before turning around and walking away from the girls, getting lost in the crowd.

"Great maybe we'll even catch a disease so we can be just like every other person around here." Mai replied to Ty lee. "But you know we should probably finish this one quickly, I don't want to have to wear this thing for long." Mai said as she tried to sound apathetic about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:42 am

Darth Vader

"No. The way of the Sith is to become the strong, to release ourselves from the chains of the Force. The weak only serve one purpose: to serve the strong. That is the only purpose they serve, until they are casted away. Before we begin your training, it is best I give you a brief history of the Force, Jedi, Sith, and the current galactic government. In future studies you will learn more. Unless you have any more questions?" Vader asked. He sensed a small disturbance in the Force, briefly. The Dark Lord frowned. Now, what could that have been?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:11 am

Zuko

That sounds like Azula, Zuko thought bitterly. She always uses people until she doesn't need them anymore. But I guess if I want to become stronger than her, I'll have to make some changes. "No, I don't have anymore questions. I'm ready to learn," he said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Katara

"Well...if that's true, then where is Zuko?" Katara asked, putting away her water.

Darth Vader

"Good. The Force is what binds all life together, and creates life. There are those in the universe who can control the powers of the Force. They are called the Force-Sensitives. The Force is split into two parts: The Light Side, and the Dark Side. The Sith use the darkside, and the extinct Jedi used the lightside. Am I clear so far?" Vader asked. This was...different. He had never had to explain the nature of the Force to another before. But it needed to be done. To use the Force, one had to understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Zuko

"I understand," Zuko replied, listening with rapt attention. Sith and Jedi... and from what he had said, Zuko could gather that this man was a Sith, and used the Dark side of this force. That would most likely mean Zuko would be taught the dark side of the Force. But what were the benefits of using the Dark Side over the Light Side?

Iroh

Iroh took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "We went seperate ways awhile back. I have been trying to track him to keep my eye on him, but I lost his trail recently, and I have no idea where he is," Iroh said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 pm

((Finally, my Internet's working!))

Darth Vader

"Good. The Jedi and the Sith are mortal enemies. We have varying views upon the Force, and it was that difference that drove us to war. The Jedi believe that the has a 'will' and is a type of God. They let the Force control them, and weaken themselves by helping others for the 'Greater Good'. The Sith view the Force not as a god, but as a power source to manipulate and control. We use the Force to better ourselves, to make us stronger. To rule over others, as the Sith view we should. Thousands of years ago, the Jedi and Sith were at constant war. Building Empires to face each other, and destroy the other. Eventually...the Sith were wiped out by one of their own, who viewed the current order as weak. His name was Darth Bane. THe Jedi thought they had been victorious, and had finally vanquished their enemy. They were wrong.

Bane kept the Sith Order alive, implimanting the Rule of Two. One Master, and one Apprentice. It was nearly thirty years ago the Sith chose to reveal themselves again. Through a series of events, orchestrated by my Master, the Sith wiped out the Jedi, and took control of the galaxy. Under the Galactic Empire, Sith Lord Sidious rules all. I am his apprentice, Darth Vader. And you...are to become my apprentice, so I can overthrow my master. As the Rule of Two dictates." Vader explained.

Aang

"Well, it's good to see you. I'm glad you aren't chasing us now!" Aang said, offering his hand to Iroh.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Zuko

Zuko listened to every word, but he did not know if he had made the right decision yet. All this cunning and treachery, it went against everything he stood for in life, it wasn't honorable, it was... something Azula would do. Maybe that was the only way, to beat her at her own game. If he had been more cunning, he would have captured the Avatar before the invasion of the North Pole, and he wouldn't have been branded a traitor.

"There are only two Sith? How is it possible that you could overthrow an entire organization with only two of you," Zuko asked. "Wait, the dark side of the force, right? Is it really that powerful? More powerful than the light side?"

Iroh

Iroh smiled and took his hand. "Yes, it is quite refreshing, as I never relished hunting you around the world," he said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 pm

"Well, I suppose Aang does need a firebending teacher. I just never thought it was you. Next thing you know, Aang will be learning some new sort of bending from a Lion Turtle" Sokka exclaimed. The Spirits certainly had a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Aang

"I didn't think you did. Well, it's nice to meet you on good terms...Iroh was it?" Aang asked, shaking Iroh's hand.

Darth Vader

"My master was hidden among the Jedi for decades. He was in the very heart of their power, yet they never discovered he was the Sith Lord until it was far too late. The Light Side is weak, and the Jedi were fools for following it. They believed that they should control their emotions, and surrender themselves to the so called 'will of the Force'. They ended up being wrong. The Sith believe in using your emotions to make yourself more powerful, to control the Force. The Dark Side empowers all who use it, but keep this in mind: if you are not careful the Dark Side can consume and destroy you. You must not let it become the master, but you yourself master over it. Now, I am going to teach you the Code of the Sith. Memorize it, and live by it. All Sith must.

Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

That is the Code of the Sith." Darth Vader explained. He sensed the doubts within the boy. It seemed that his ways didn't exactly agree with the Sith. But they would soon enough. None could resist the power of the Dark Side. After all, he was a prime example of this.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Zuko

"Peace is a lie
There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength
Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free,"
Zuko repeated.

It made sense, using emotion to gain power, it was like Firebending, in order to become powerful, you had to use emotion to fuel it, like anger or determination. Unleashing all your emotion as energy, that was firebending. It sounded like the Dark side was right after all. He would have to wait and see how the Force worked for him.

Iroh

"Yes, and I would be honored to teach the Avatar, but we should go somewhere more private before talking of these things, as I would not be welcome in the Earth Kingdom if it were widely known who I am," Iroh told them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Aang

"That'd be great! I'd love to learn...." Aang trailed off as he remembered accidently burning Katara. He...wasn't entirely looking forward to learning firebending, even if it was from Iroh.

"Yeah, it would be better to take this someplace else." Katara agreed.

Darth Vader

"Good. Now, show me what you can do with this 'bending' of yours. I will put a shield around myself to protect me from any harm." Vader ordered, putting up a small invisible bubble around him.

((Azula, Mai, and/or Ty Lee can spot Iroh and the Gaang now.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Mai was trudging down the street a distance behind Ty lee, keeping her eyes pealed for anything suspicious, but looking rather bored to anyone she passed. "I guess it's time to check the housing dictric then we can get out of her-or not." The knife thrower realized when she saw the Avatar and his allies, along with General Iroh of all people. "Then that means...?" Mai realized as she looked around for Zuko as well, not even giving the signal to Ty lee that she should hold back for now.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Zuko

Zuko stood up and nodded. He took a deep breath, and began a firebending form, sending blasts of fire at Vader, then switching to waves of fire. He ran in closer and attacked, the fire doing nothing to Vader, and when he tried to knock him down with a kick, a barrier prevented him, making him lose balance. "Ugh," he grunted as he fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Erv had the door slightly open, blast pistol ready just incase, and gaped at Zuko's display. This was incredible. If all people on this planet could do things like this, it could be trouble for the Empire when they tried to subjugate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next