New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)

Go down 
+3
Warboss_Spriggs
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:10 am

Jeez. Dorothy was like a ninja, or something. Toph was used to it, though, and Dorothy too.

"Oh, uh. . . Yeah. I'd like something to drink," she said. Toph rubbed at her forehead, scowling. "I feel kinda dizzy, and my head's killing me."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:23 am

(Wait, Iroh and Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi are living together?)

Ty Lee

"This is the last one right," Ty Lee asked Zahanna. She was getting tired of being cramped up in the ship, she needed room to cartwheel and stand on her hands. "We're actually going to find this Jedi on Nar Shaada?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:21 am

"Well, a lot of guys jump when their hot girlfriend gives them the option to stay," Sokka teased, trying to deflect Toph's attention from the nightmare. He found calling her pretty flustered her the most out of anything he could say, though he believed she was secretly pleased when he said such things.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Shaak Ti, On Ji

Watching the young girl take her stance, Shaak Ti quickly intervened, recognizing the second lightsaber form, Makashi, "Hold, I am pleased that you remembered the form, young one, but perhaps you should use the first form," she said, correcting the girl's stance into that of the Shii-Cho.

"I'm sorry, Master, but I remembered that it had great defense," said On Ji, lowering her head. Shaak Ti place her hand under the girl's chin, lifting her head to look into her eyes, "Do not berate yourself; you remembered well, however, the Makashi is a form for multiple opponents. The fault is not with you, but myself. When I first introduced the forms, I should have been more specific. Please, continue." she said, observing the girl as she and her partner resumed training.

The girl had the right idea, and with more experience, she could use the Makashi in any situation, but as an initiate, it was best she learn the forms first. As it were, without the Jedi holocrons available at Coruscant, training them would be increasingly difficult.

-------------------------------
Ayla Secura

Looking over the students, she turned her attention to the Kyoshi warriors, "I've noticed that, on occasion, you participate in training. Perhaps you would like to show me what you have learned?" she asked, handing Suki a wooden training sword.

Suki and her warriors, as the Twi'lek has observed, were decent fighters; however, they seemed to be...apprehensive when it came to the Jedi training.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Toph blushed. "You. . . !"

Huffing, and trying not to laugh, she punched Sokka in the arm. She knew he would take it as the show of affection it was.

"You're such a flirt, Snoozles," she said, grinning wolfisly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Haru winced as a blast went by his face, but he didn't run off. He raised his blaster and took aim at one of the stormtroopers.

"Haru how are you doing," Jin asked from behind him. Haru bit his lip. It was not easy shooting and talking, so he hoped that neither Jin or Leia was going to talk to him. But he didn't want to ignore the girl either.

"Fine. They are just barely skimming me. Just focus on what you two are doing."

Jin nodded and turned back to Leia. She was currently kneeling in front of an Artoo unit. Leia was uploading her plans to it. But the Princess was also sending a message to Obi-Wan.

"Ok I'm done. Ok we need to send this driod down to the planet."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:52 pm

"And you like it," Sokka teased with a grin, not minding the punch at all. If possible, he actually missed it if he didn't get one once a day, "Face it, the Blind Bandit likes sweetness and romance."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm

((Hm? Yes, Iroh and Obi-Wan are roommates. We discussed this before, MST. I think.))

Dorothy

Dorothy returned with Toph's drink, and handed it to the girl. The android watched the two humans with a certain degree of curiosity, as she observed their interactions.

Dorothy tilted her head at them and asked, "Hm. Shall I leave you both alone now, then? According to my sensors, it seems you both are ready to begin the mating process of humanoids."

Zahanna

"Of course." Zahanna assured. "My sources say that Shaak Ti has got to be on Nar Shaada. She's been sighted there enough for us to be certain, now."

Suki

"Of course, Mistress Secura." Suki replied, taking the wooden sword. She gave the Twi'lek a formal bow and dropped into a defensive pose.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:28 pm

(I don't think we did, Magus, but it's fine)

Obi-Wan

"Those who live here do seem to be more fit for survival, a challenge in itself," Obi-Wan replied, pouring himself some tea, a hobby he had grown fond of since picking it up from his friend. Over the last couple of decades he had grown accustomed to living on the Force-forsaken planet, which of course was also the case, as life here was sparce and had little connection to the Force.

Darth Helios

"We're coming out of hyper-space," the pilot announced. The streaking lights slowed and they came out to see the moon, Nar Shaada, in front of them. Helios stared at it for a few moments, Where are you hiding, Shaak Ti? He would have to use all the power available to him to find her; intimidation, bribery, force manipulation, but he would find her, no matter how long it took him. "Begin landing sequence at the nearest docking station," Helios told him. Only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Toph choked, spewing out most of the drink Dorothy had just given her. Her face reddened and she sputtered as she tried to talk.

"What?! No! We're not. . . I mean, we don't. . . !"

She and Sokka had been together for almost two years now, and they were very close, but they hadn't made love before. The right moment hadn't come along yet.

And maybe the thought of going all the way, even with a man she loved, made her nervous and unsure of herself.

Flustered, she glowered in the droid's general direction. "We're not mating, D."

Though she couldn't help but wonder if Dorothy was teasing. It was hard to tell sometimes, and Dorothy was picking up a sarcastic sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Sokka felt his face brighten to a bright red at Dorothy's words. he stutered, "We're not! I mean we haven't... Shut up!"

Theirs had been a relatively chaste relationship. They touched, caressed, and the kissing was incredible but had rarely gotten that heated.

He had thought about that, of course, but, well, he didn't want to make Toph uncomfortable and maybe he was a little scared of messing it up. Of course, he had heard many an off-color story from the cantinas he visited, and he laughed and listened along with the other patrons. He supposed sex was not as sacred in the larger Galaxy as on their homeworld.

"You have a dirty mind, Dorothy," he accused.

"Yes. These people work hard. Unfortunately, the settlers and the Sand People are unable to understand each other and criminals see this place as a safehaven," Iroh mused. He smiled a bit, "Though, the Empire does tend to avoid this place for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:44 am

Dorothy

"I assure you, Sokka, I do not have a "dirty mind". I was merely asking if you wished me to leave the room before you fornicated. But apparently, I misjudged the situation."

The android paused, though, and gave the two of them a curious look. "I am surprised to learn you have not yet mated, though. Considering the lengthy amount of time you two have dated. Though I suppose it makes sense, in retrospect, since you both sleep in seperate bunks, most of the time. Still, it is a rather....interesting oddity. According to my databanks, the average adult human relationship reaches sexual interaction by, at the very least, the first month of dating. Yet you two have been dating two years, and have thus far remained chaste. How curious."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Mai

"And once we find her?" Mai asked passively after looking away from the window. "The fight should at least not be so boring, if it's true that she's been training kids to become Jedi," Mai stated as she let her feet touch the cold metallic floor.

"... Helios is going down there, if it even matters," Mai stated, not using Zuko's name. Zuko was never really himself on these missions, Mai knew, he saved that for when he was home, with her. "He'll want the jedi whatever her name is' body,".
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Leia and Jin had finally sent the driods down to the planet surface. Now they had to figure out what to do next.

"I can get you guys out of here," Haru said, trying to sound brave, but only half successing.

"No. I don't want you to get hurt because of us," Jin said. "Anyways I don't think we can escape."

Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 pm

"Yeah, well. . . We're not like most couples," said Toph, still a little flushed. She really felt like punching the droid. Dorothy had to be teasing them! "I thought you knew that already, D."

And because she didn't want to continue talking about that, she changed the subject.

"So where're we headed anyway?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:51 pm

"Nar Shaddaa," Sokka replied quickly, glad for the change of subject, "The Smugglers' Moon. There's some cargo there we can pick up for the Alliance. There's little Imperial oversight there too. I think they've given up policing that moon."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:39 pm

"Sweet. Sounds fun," said Toph, grinning. "Maybe I'll get to kick around some smuggler tail."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Zahanna

"He can do whatever he wants with the body, so long as I get paid." Zahanna replied. She looked down at the panel in front of her and checked its reading.

"One more hour, and we'll be at Nar Shaada. I can't wait. I didn't get to fight that one Jedi on your homeworld. And Shaak Ti's a Knight, to boot, not some lowly Padawan. This should be a glorious battle, I'm sure." Zahanna stated with a grin.

Fi

"She's over here!"

Fi and his Brothers immediately rushed toward the source of the cry as one of the patrol units called in the sighting of Princess Leia. As the Clone and his men rounded a corner, there indeed was the Princess (as well as some minor bodyguards), hiding behind some overturned boxes and exchanging fire with a squad opposite from themselves. Perfect. They were pinned down.

It was like talking chak'lua from a Pik'ilath.

"Remember, stun, don't kill." Fi muttered to the stormtroopers behind him as they raised weapons and opened fire on the Princess and her entourage.

Dorothy

"I trust I do not need to remind you both we are going there on a mission from the Alliance High Command." Dorothy interject, giving them both something akin to a frown. "It is imperative we find the former Jedi Knight Shaak Ti, and bring her into the Rebel Alliance's protective arms."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Toph snorted. "So a Jedi's the cargo?" She laughed. "I guess that's as good a code as anything." Leaning back, she sipped at what was left of her drink. "Don't worry, D. We'll find her and get her someplace safe. No prob."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 am

"Yeah. This isn't the first Jedi we've met," Sokka pointed out before scratching his chin, "Though, the Rebel Alliance could spot us a few credits. There are these new turbolaser mods I've had my eye on for the Wolf. This baby could use some more firepower."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:42 am

Mai

Mai shrugged and sighed in annoyance for reply.

Mai loaded a blaster before saying, "As long as they aren't all dead before we get down there," She pointed out. Then again, maybe they would get there before Helios, and they'd all have the fight of their lives after all? Mai thought before rolling her eyes at her own hypothetical situation.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:43 am

Darth Helios

Helios walked into a cantina on Nar Shaada, he was looking for someone who he was sure could get him started on his search, perhaps even help him locate Shaak Ti's position exactly. It wouldn't pay to try to intimidate or threaten him, repeat business required some civility, and information was always a valuable commodity.

Ben

"Well, no place is perfect," Ben said. "The tension between the sand people and the other inhabitants goes back thousands of years. But as long as they don't cross paths things tend to work out. And though mutual understanding would be great to achieve, there are bigger worries in the galaxy now."

Ty Lee

"Well, at least it will be good to get out," Ty Lee said. "I'm tired of being in this ship." She looked at Mai, knowing her friend wanted to see Zuko again, but what would happen when both he and Zahanna went after the Jedi?

Last edited by manysidestome on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Big Ear

A human male, with abnormally large ears, sat in the back of the cantina Darth Helios was in, calmly reading a datapad in his hands while sipping from an unknown drink. When the Sith Apprentice took a seat next to him, Big Ear didn't look up from the pad in his hands, but he gave Helios a curt nod.

"What can I do for you, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Dorothy

"I agree that the Space Wolf could use a few improvements, but we are fine as of right now." Dorothy stated. "And our mission will likely not be easy. If the High Command knows about Shaak Ti, it is only logical to conclude the Empire knows about her as well. Thus, it is highly likely we will have to deal with agents of the Emperor while looking for the former Jedi Knight."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:10 pm

"Yeah?" said Toph. "Well, bring it on. I'll take on anyone or anything they throw at us. We can handle it."

It was not so much arrogance speaking as it was her rock-solid personality, as well as her trust on Sokka and Dorothy. They had been through a lot together over the years; they made a good team, and that wasn't about to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next