New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)

Go down 
+3
Warboss_Spriggs
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Suki

Suki's gaze flickered to Toph, briefly, before it settled back to Sokka. She snarled at him, barely restraining herself at the moment, as she inwardly contemplated how to remove Toph from the battle.

"You left me and the Kyoshi Warriors to rot in Ba Sing Se, you bastard!" Suki thundered, leveling a rage-filled glare at her former friend.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Toph's fists clenched.

"Back off, Suki," she said, her voice steely. There was a clear warning embedded in the simmering words. "You don't know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Sokka looked down, guilt clenching his throat as surely as any of Vader's rumored Force Chokes. It was true. He had abandoned them. He couldn't blame her or any of the surviving Kyoshi Warriors.

"We were caught all of us. Toph, Katara, Aang," he gulped the last word, memories of Aang's lifeless form coming to mind unbidden, "Then Zuko and Vader killed Aang and Imps were landing all over. I had to protect Katara and Toph so we left our planet."

He gulped, "I spent months looking for you or any information on you and the Kyoshi Warriors. You were listed as dead."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Suki

Suki scowled fiercely at Sokka. "No. No. No. Remember Ba Sing Se, Sokka? I do. Remember Appa? And how he was gone, until we intervened? I do.

"Back when we went through the Serpent's Pass, you told me he was missing. The Kyoshi Warriors and I found him in the wild, and we brought him back to Aang. I talked with you, briefly. But I never came back. Didn't you find that the least bit suspicious, you bastard?! Well, for your information, when we left, the Dai Li captured us. We were sent to rock in an underground prison for two months! It wasn't until they tried to transfer us to the Boiling Rock we escaped!

"I would have thought you'd have done something! That you would have mentioned my lack of reappearing to Aang, or gotten curious and tried to find me but....but you never went looking for us. You never tried to free us. To free me. You forgot all about me, Sokka!

"I know full well that it wasn't until two weeks later that Vader captured you all! My sources in the OWL told me this, based on a report Grand Master Bumi received. You had two weeks, Sokka! Two. Weeks. And you never even noticed I was gone. You bastard!"

Suki gave into her rage again, and lunged at Sokka, not caring if Toph was in her way anymore.

----------------------------

((For the record, Suki speaks the truth. I may have the timeline wrong, from when Suki disappeared to when Aang and the others were briefly captured, but she speaks the truth. At one point I brought in Suki, and she and the Kyoshi Warriors brought back Appa. But after a brief visit, she never came back. Never. And NO ONE AT ALL noticed this, both the characters and we ourselves.

Granted, I totally forgot about Suki, so it was my mistake. However, if someone had thought to mention this to me, I might have been able to bring her back. But by the time I did remember, it was far too late. So Suki's compliants are completely reasonable and legitimate. I don't think Sokka and Toph were even dating by the point she briefly appeared....maybe? But even so, that doesn't excuse any of the character's grievious negligance. One way or another, Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Toph completely forgot about Suki.

Why and how, perhaps we might find out. Was it Dai Li interference? Doubtful, otherwise they would have taken Appa. Was Vader somehow behind it? Maybe, but also doubtful. Why would he care? But my point is, these characters forgot about someone very important to them, and Suki is pissed because of that. After all she did for them, they just plain forgot about her. No attempts were made to find her, whatsoever. Truly the blame might be equally shared with the Gaang, but Suki is focusing her anger on Sokka. Not to mention Aang's dead, and Suki doesn't want to disrespect his memory.

Now, this is really my fault, as I completely forgot about her. But in-game, that doesn't factor at all. I just thought I'd bring this up, so no one would simply dismiss Suki's compliants. Because, whether Sokka and Toph like it or not, they did forgot about her. They horribly wronged Suki and her Kyoshi Warriors, and it's gonna take a long time before that wound heals.

Now, I do believe that is it! Sorry for the long rant, but I truly did not want Suki's compliants to be dismissed off-hand. Granted, it's all my fault it happened, but it has led to a new, interesting plot-point.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program!))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:28 pm

OOC: No, you're fine, Magus. I kind of forgot about her too. So it all makes sense to me.

I hadn't realized it was two weeks, though, between her returning Appa and the gAang getting caught. ^_^'

And, no, Toph and Sokka were not dating when she made an appearance.

As soon as Suki lunged at Sokka, Toph moved too.

Her Bending gave her an extra push forward as she ducked low and tackled the rushing Suki. They crashed to the ground, and Toph struggled to keep the older girl down and pinned.

She did not Earthbend restraints. Somehow, despite how Toph was determined not to let Suki hurt Sokka, that seemed too much.

"You need to calm down," she said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:36 pm

((Well, as I said I could have the timeline wrong. Two weeks, or seven days. Maybe even longer than both. But since I'm too lazy to check, let's go with two weeks.))

Suki

Suki struggled against Toph, trying to throw her off. However, the earthbender's words seemed to reach her, and slowly Suki stopped her futile struggling. If just to put her and Sokka off guard, Suki would calm down. Besides, On Ji was watching, and she'd report this to Master Ti no doubt, who wouldn't approve. Not to mention she didn't want to be a bad role model for the young girl...

"Fine," Suki spat out, giving Sokka another glare of hatred. "But I still haven't gotten an explanation. And you don't have one, do you, Sokka? That wouldn't surprise me. You've never been good at giving excuses."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:48 pm

"Would you even listen to an excuse?" said Toph, her brow furrowing. She felt caught between anger herself, and guilt. "Any excuse? Or an actual explanation?

"And lay off of him. I mean it. Enough! This crap is on all of us," she said, speaking of the gAang.

She hoped Sokka heard that one, too.

She waited a moment to make sure Suki was not tensing for another attack before releasing her.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:58 am

(I'm going to have to guess that so much was happening and the fact that they were still adapting to the city and stuff while trying to evade the Dai Li and find the Earth King. My memory of the last rolepaly is a little fuzzy.)

"We... We dropped the ball on that. We, I, never imagined you could be captured," Sokka admitted with a guilty look, "So much was going on at the time, but I know it's no excuse. I'm sorry. We all are."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:31 am

Struck with indecision, On Ji was frozen during the brawl; she wanted to help Suki so bad, but she was scared that Master Shaak Ti would be upset, especially after all the time and effort she had put into her training...she didn't know what to do...

...at least, not until everything calmed down. Assuming a firebending stance, On Ji tensed her muscles and balled her hands into fists, directing stance towards the offending party, "I don't know what happened, or who you are, but I would ask that you get off of Suki at once," she said, trying to keep her voice firm, but non-threatening; the latter of which she knew she pulled off, as even she heard her voice crack from panic.

As tense as she was, she knew her priority threats were the girl and the droid...she just hoped she didn't have to fight...
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:25 am

Toph lifted a brow once she heard the other girl's command. She hadn't forgotten the girl was there. It was hard to, when her "sight" never turned off. But Suki's pal had certainly been quiet.

And now that she spoke, it was clear she was unsure of herself, and a little panicked about the situation. Toph still had to give her props for at least standing up and taking action.

"I doubt I even bruised her," she said, holding up her hands. One was clearly synthetic, despite its well-made construction. "And she attacked first."

Toph drew in a breath, calming down herself. Spirits, this was a mess.

"Look, can we let all this slide for a moment? There's more important things to worry about. If you two are friends with a Torgruta, we're here to help. So let's go help already." She shifted her feet. "There's something... off about this place."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm

((Perhaps, AI. We shall see. But I doubt all of that would make them forgot about Suki not coming back. We'll see, though.))

Suki

"Fine, I suppose we can...let things slide, as you said." Suki acknowledged begrudingly, as she stared warily at Toph. She looked around cautiously, though, and rather hoped Toph's feeling on this place was wrong. Still, she glanced back over at Sokka.

"You want to help Master Ti? Fine. Let me guess, the Rebels sent you? Figures. If they'd simply taken the time to contact the White Lotus, things could have gone much smoother. But too late now. Still, when this is over..." she threw Sokka a meaningful glance, knowing they would have a lot to talk about sooner or later.

Dorothy

"Toph," the life-like droid leaned down close to the younger girl, and whispered into her ear. Even with the situation apparently diffused, though, the machine kept a tight grip on her blaster rifle.

"My sensors have detected some sort of being, near up the rooftops. He or she hasn't changed their posture much at all, since these two stopped walking. I believe he may be following Miss Suki and her companion."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 pm

"Huh. Is that so?"

So she wasn't just imagining things.

Toph thought for a moment, resisting the urge to spread out her senses and check it out for herself. Not only did she trust D, she did not want to risk warning their apparent stalker.

What to do. . . ?

"Keep your eye on him," she said at last. "I've got a feeling we'll have to take care of him, sooner or later." She frowned, briefly, as she remembered just why they were there. "Zuko. . ."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Sokka nodded. He knew he wasn't going to get off that easily. He stiffened at the word Toph mouthed. Zuko... The man that had been chasing them since that fateful day in the South Pole. The man that relentlessly hunted the Avatar and killed him. Aang's murderer.

He drew his pistol, "You think you can drop a building on him?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 pm

"Sure I can," she said. "But knowing him, and his unnatural powers, he'd probably live through it." Toph tapped her flesh and blood fingers against her leg. "At the very least, I can slow him down."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Darth Helios

This was looking bad, they'd become more tense, as if they'd suddenly sensed something. The droid had probably picked him up somehow, he couldn't shield from everything after all. There were too many of them for him to likely come out victorious against in battle, but he couldn't just let them walk away, he'd come so far, he would not return to square one, especially when the Jedi would be warned. There was only one option, a tracking device. He pulled one out of his pockets and gathered the force. He flung it toward the group, and it managed to snag onto the Force-sensitive girl he'd been tracking in the first place. It was small and almost undetectable, and given their tension they would probably not notice it.

With that, he drew away from the side of the building, outside of the range they would be able to sense. Now he had to rely on technology to see his mission through, he still had not completely adjusted to it and prefered his own power when able, but it had its uses.

Katara

Though she hadn't expected someone to help her, Katara was able to capatilize on the distraction he had provided and used her waterbending to whip gaurds, sending them flying. As blaster bolts fired at her, she used her water to absorb the blasts, reducing the amount she was able to commande. She began to disarm the guards by knocking their blasters out of their hands with her water whip.

Last edited by manysidestome on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:17 pm

"Okay. That's. . ." Toph trailed off. "That weird feeling is gone," she said. She stared out into seemingly nothing, her world buzzing with energy flow. "I think he left."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

"Zuko's not one to give up easily. We should go, maybe take a path he won't expect," Sokka suggested, eying the buildings around him suspiciously, as if any one of them could burst open with Zuko and a bunch of stormtroopers at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:13 pm

"Right," said Toph, nodding. She turned to 'face' Suki and the other girl. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 am

On Ji nodded her head, catching herself as she blushed in embarrassment, "Yes, we're ready..." she said uncertainly, looking back to Suki. She didn't know to many ways to get to their hideaway, and she only vaguely remembered the way they came.

She was also slightly relieved as she too had felt the presence leave the immediate area. She then looked around the alleyway, still feeling...uneasy would be the best word, but it was as if she were in a bubble, and everything around her was pressing in, "Can we please leave...I have a bad feeling, and I don't think we should stay here any longer..."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:22 pm

"You too, huh?" said Toph.

Zuko was gone, so a weight--figuratively and physically--was off her shoulders, but she still felt a little antsy. It was Zuko, after all. He had to be up to something.

She refused to fall too deep into those feelings, though. That was the Force, and she wanted nothing to do with it.

Even if that was getting harder. . .

"Let's get going, then."

Toph figured they could lead the way. She wanted to watch out for the friendly neighborhood Sith.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Suki

"Yeah, I'm ready." Suki replied, giving one last glare at Sokka.

?

Joining with his fellow hopeful escapee, the young man fired his acquired blaster at any guards or bounty hunters that got in his way. And then, when he ran out of ammo, the human dropped into a bending stance of all things, and pulled water from the air. Though considering it was Tattooine, it wasn't much. Still, it was enough for him to help Katara put the guards on the defensive, as they inched their way back to the exit.

((So, timeskip to Shaak Ti's base of operations?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 pm

((Sounds good to me))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 am

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 am

OOC: Works for me too.

Toph could sense Suki's lingering animosity. It seemed to make the air crack.

Just imagining how it was probably making Sokka feel, she quit her look-out duties for a brief moment to give his hand a quick squeeze. She followed up with a friendly, and as equally affectionate, punch to the arm.

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 pm

(Same here.)

Sokka took a moment to come out of his head to smile slightly at Toph and return the gesture. This was going to be tough, but he was glad he wasn't facing Suki alone. Anyway, they needed to get to work and find this Shak Ti.

"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next