New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS

Go down 
+5
nando_c_s
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
Lucifa
Chong
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rcox1995

rcox1995

Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 pm

The warrior exited with a smirk, holding the Sword of the Elements firmly in his right hand. As he walked down the hallway, he approached an opening, and he then exited through the opening.

He walked out into a sandy landscape, with dunes in every direction. He turned his cloak out, and it flapped in the sandy wind that the harsh desert brought. As he headed away from the Sanctuary, the wind grew stronger and stronger.

He held up the Sword of the Elements, and then, two symbols glowed: one was green, and one was purple. The wind parted before him, giving him a path free of the grainy wind.

He would not be able to hold it up much longer, as the Sword of the Elements leeches off of one's life force for energy, though slowly. He walked along the path, wondering what lay ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:10 pm

The Sky Guardian sniffed again, his eyes turning to the new person on the horizon, the air coming from his direction was more foul, and he cawed. Not liking so many people around, his wings unfurled and he began to gain altitude, rising into the sky, but not leaving. He was interested in these people, and his curiosity was getting the better of him for now. And nothing could harm him in the sky anyway.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Aphras suddenly looked up, and saw a winged figure rise in the air through the parting of the wind that he had created.

Suddenly, the green and purple lights winked out, and the sand returned to its windy state in every direction. Pulling up his cloak, he ran through the sandstorm. He knew he did not have much energy left in his body, so he would have to resort to using his aura, if need be.

He sighed, and hurried away.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Mazen

As James took his shower, Mazen quickly had her servants prepare the next test. She already suspected that James was one of the Few she needed, but, per tradition, Mazen still had two more additional tests to perform on him. Once he was done with his bath, they would continue onto the next test. And once he passed this test and the one after it, they would have to move fast.

Otherwise, things might become complicated.

?

"Come with me, quickly." the cloaked figure said in a raspy voice. It held out one boney hand and urged Lao to come forward.

"A sandstorm is approaching soon, and with it, much danger will come. Please, come with me if you want to live."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Lao frowned, first watching the Winged Dude take off and now this new person was warning him about a sandstorm even as he felt the wind pick up. He gestured to the other figure approaching them, "What about him? He'll get trapped in it too."
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:58 am

James finished bathing and dressed himself, sighing contently at the soft clothes he now wore. The male stretched his arms over his head, looking around at the cavern-like room he was in. It was strange, how such a simple structure could make him feel so at peace. James walked back into the fountain room, looking around for Mazen.

"Hello? Mazen?" He called out, others seemed to be interested in him, as robed figures passed him by, looking at him, as though he were something out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Mazen

"Yes, James?" Mazen asked, appearing before the young man in the blink of an eye. "How may I help you now?"

Mazen glanced over toward the robed figures that discreetly roamed through the hall, and gave them all a hard stare. Without a word they all dispersed and left the hall, until only she and James were the only (visible) people left in it. Once they were gone Mazen turned her attention back to the man.

Truthfully, she could not blame the curiousity of her fellows, but they still needed to learn to be more discreet about their wonder. She did not want to take the risk of frightening James off, or making him suspicious.

?

"He may follow us if he wishes, but we must leave now." the robed figure said, and urged Lao forward. Without waiting for Lao's response, the covered person turned around and began to walk back to the Temple's entrance, trying to hurry as fast as its frail form could take it.

?

In the distance, a growing sandstorm could be seen. The storm started to raise to incredible heights, and even managed to block out the sun. It started to sweep across the desert, and moved faster and faster to those still clinging to the desert's surface. Unlike a sandstorm, though, it was not wild and chaotic. If anything, it seemed more controlled and...orderly.

As if someone or something was controlling it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:24 pm

"Hey, man! Follow us!" Lao called to the fallen angel, turning to follow the robed dude into the temple. Even he wasn't foolish enough to stay out in a sandstorm.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Upon hearing the voice of the man he was approaching, Ariel noticed a weird change in the climate. Shocked and wary did he become at the sight of the approaching sandstorm. Quickly he opened his black wings and with all his strength he took flight towards the other two that there running.

Got to see which abilities I’ve been granted to keep. After what happened up there, I do not think I’ve been allowed to many. But can’t actually stop right now and start figuring out which ones with this storm that’s about to chew me in.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:24 pm

The Sky Guardian felt the change in wind, the sky was being disturbed. Understanding the risk of being caught in raging winds and sand, he flew toward the structure, to find shelter from the unnatural winds. He swooped into the building, landing on a ledge near the cieling, and curled his wings back up, perched on the spot.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm

A woman stumbled through the desert tiredly. She did not know how she got there or how she might get out, So she continued to walk. The Sun beat down on her head and shoulders, making her Blonde hair hot to the touch. Her feet were blistered and raw from the white-hot sand beneath them. On top of this, her throat was ragged and raw. For the first few days in this place, she had spent most of her time yelling for help, but she realized it was a waste, and besides, she could barely speak now. She wasn't too thirsty, as she had drunk from a cactus not long ago, but she would probably need more soon or she might succumb to heat exhaustion or stroke, so she just kept walking.

She felt the wind pick up, and the air felt static like just before an electric storm, or like it feels when you hover your hand in front of a television screen. Normally she would have gone for cover, but she was in the middle of a desert, there was no place to go.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:11 pm

He went through the sandstorm, finally reaching something that looked like a building. He exited out of the dreadful storm, and pulled away his cloak from his face. He looked at the sandstorm.

There was something wrong with it; he stared at it to figure it out. Then he realized, it wasn't chaotic as normal....It was orderly. How could it be orderly? It's a sandstorm.

He entered the building, wondering if anything resided within.
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:54 pm

"Listen...you've given me so much here. I was wondering if there was any way I could help you folks out. I-I mean, you saved my life." He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I might not look like much, but I can cook and clean and stuff. So let me know if I can assist to pay you back for all you've done. I feel kind of bad taking advantage of your hospitality like this."

Not to say he didn't appreciate what was being done for him, but James was a kind young man. He had learned as a young child that it was always good to reciprocate good deeds done unto ones self.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Mazen

"For now, you can help me greet the others that are coming." Mazen offered as she sensed the Temple's new arrivals coming in. Interesting. There were more people than she thought would come. Well, the more the better. That way they had more people to help them in the times to come. Hopefully, though, they would all manage to pass the tests. Otherwise, they would not have as good of a chance in the coming situations.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:21 pm

"Hey, Winged Dude, you're back with," Lao cheerfully greeted took in the appearances of the other people that entered the building. He shrugged, "Black-Winged Dude and other strangers. Didn't know the desert was so popular."
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:18 am

Kank could only watch as his target was swept away by a cloaked figure and a giant bird like thing soaring through the sky and a large sandstorm approaching. It finally happened. He lost his mind. He pulled up his sniper rifle onto his back and got up from his prone position and took cover below the hills.

'Why did this have to happen now?' he thought loudly.

He had to follow him. Kill him and the cloaked figure too. Kank pushed up against the sand and made his way to the general direction of where his target went. He fixed up his hood so prepare for the incoming sandstorm. Suddenly, the sand started kicking up and he found that his pace was reduced to that of a snail. He covered his eyes as much as he could and made his way through the sandstorm.

'This is nuts. What the hell am I even doing here anyways?' he regretted.

The intensity of the sandstorm finally died down and he was back on the trail. In the distance he could see a small structure. He pulled out his binoculars and bbegan scouting. It really was a building and a giant bird like creature.

'Yep, this is my last mission.' He thought.

He made his way forward, hanging back to avoid being seen.
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 pm

James nodded. "I can greet people, if that's what you want. But as far as answering their questions...I mean, I don't even know where I am." He said calmly. James was used to strange things. His dreams could fortell the future, and there were even moments where he could swear he felt something was going to happen before it did.

Perhaps it was because he was raised by nuns. Maybe being so close to a spiritual place gave him these abilities. Though James honestly knew that to be a lie. His subconcious mind was just thinking of reasons for him to exist.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Anger filled the archangel’s body at the instance he was referred to as ‘black wing dude’.

No, be calm Ariel, for you know that these are naive and foolish creatures. He’s only a human with absolutely no knowledge, let him be. Slowly opening his hand from the punch he had made seconds earlier, Ariel relaxed and left the anger to flow away.

In order to forget about those besides him, he turned his gaze towards the new environment. A big stone-made structure of sorts. But where did it come from? To his memories there wasn’t a structure like this one in all of deserts Ariel had visited before.

But the important question would most likely be… Who resides within this temple?

Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 pm

He entered the building, and pulled away his cloak from his face. It was a simple place, and it seemed to be a place of worship.

He shook his head. This area must have been of religious importance a long time ago. A temple, and the Elemental Sanctuary, and even a few other locations were all centered around one small area.

He placed the Sword of the Elements in a leather sheathe that he had, putting it away for later use. If needed.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Mazen

"Thank you. I would appreciate the help. If you can, please gather those who have come here to the central chamber you came into originally. In the meantime, I have arrangements to make." Mazen said. She gave a slight bow of thanks to James before leaving him.

Once she was away from the man, Mazen began to issue orders amongst the other monks. Things were moving far faster than she imagined. And they would have to move quickly, too, before the sandstorm arrived here. Mazen was confident that He could not break into her temple, but it was better to be safe rather than sorry.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:29 pm

The young woman turned around, she would have screamed at the sight of the sand storm coming up behind her, but what came from her mouth was more like a wheezing rush of air that felt like sand paper on her throat. She turned and ran, the wind whipping her hair around her face. She held her arms over her face and it was all she could do to keep the sand out of her eyes. Soon she made it to some strange temple. By the time she wrenched the door open, her face was covered in scratches but they were small and she was just happy to be indoors. She leaned on the closed door and sank to the floor, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:53 pm

"Nhya, looks like this one got caught in the sandstorm," Lao commented, walking towards the girl. She was blonde, he noticed, and covered in scratches and sand.

"Welcome... To wherever we are," he told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:03 pm

She looked up at him and smiled.
"Thanks." She tried to say, but it came out as more of a hoarse whisper. She chuckled softly at her own voice- or lack thereof, and wiped the sweat from her face with a sand coated arm. She stood up slowly.
"Water?" she asked, trying to keep her talking to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm

He walked into another area of the temple. He was surprised to see other people. This is a vast, isolated desert, he thought, and shook his head. None of this made any sense, but he cast that though aside.

"Hello," he said to the new people.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:12 pm

The girl looked at the new man.
"Who are you?" another wheeze of hot air that stung her throat.
She waved at him instead. She delicately placed a hand at the bas of her throat to indicate she could not speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next