New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS

Go down 
+5
nando_c_s
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
Lucifa
Chong
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chong

Chong

Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS Empty
PostSubject: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 pm

HELLO!

And welcome to Chong's Random Roleplay.

For those who don't remember, here is how it works;

There are no character sheets
There is no set plot
There is no true setting
In fact, nothing is set in stone here.

The entire point of this roleplay is to have fun and be creative with others. You don't start off posting your character sheet; or even posting a little ditty about your character. Heck, you don't even have to start off with a character.

I know, it's confusing. In all honesty, topics like this are for advanced to mid-level roleplayers. But if you feel brave enough to dip your feet into this deep end, you just might learn how to swim.

RULES
Of course there are rules. You didn't think you were getting away THAT easy, did you?

In all honesty, I have but TWO rules.

1] NO GODMODING. Control your own characters actions. You can't make others characters do things. HOWEVER; you can have a freak sandstorm appear, just to see what the others will do.

2] LITERACY IS A MUST. No one liners. I see anything less than a paragraph, you're out. B[ Chong gives his tough love that way.

WHAT TO DO
Alright, I'll start off this little topic/story, and you, as a poster, will come in with either your own character or a situation, perhaps a post describing the environment the characters find themselves in. There is no set universe, there is no real groundwork to go from. You can use a character of yours, or make one up as you go along. [Ironically, it was through a topic like this that the idea for my Avatar Kazu was born.]

It might seem a bit confusing, and if it is, then just watch and read for a little bit until you start to get the hang of it. Ah yes, and to be clear, USE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. Its more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:25 pm

The sun hung high in the sky over a barren desert, where a single figure walked. His clothes were torn and ragged, and his shirt had been removed and wrapped around his head, to sheild his scalp and face from the burning heat. His skin was pale and burnt, his shoulders a raw red. He had been walking for what seemed like days, with little food.

His water had all but run out, and he was wary to drink from the cacti. He had heard stories of people loosing their minds from drinking cactus juice. He did not wish to count himself amongst the statistics. So he trudged on, as vultures circled overhead, fixated on him, knowing that he would be their newest meal.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Wind: 3mph blowing from West to East. Distance: 783m, bullet drop at 619m, aim 1 tac up on target. Sniper has clear shot. He had been chasing his target for months, tracking his every move up until this godforsaken desert. Now he had a clear shot, a shot that would place cleanly into his head creating a vast display of brain slushie. The vultures had chosen their meal well. Now he-

All of a sudden, his mobile began to ring playing Kirby's Gourmet Race. He startled off his aim and fished for his mobile in his back pocket. It was his contractor. His heart was racing with adrenaline and he felt a little annoyed.

"What the heck do you want?...What do you mean call off the hit? Don't you know how long I've spent tracking this guy? I've had to scrounge coffee from the dumpster, sleep next to a hobo while he tells stories of the Great Sausage War and god knows how many times I've had to street perform for money and you just want to call this off?" He screamed on his mobile phone, probably unaware of how loud he was actually speaking.

"Well it's too late! I've come too far to let this go to waste!" He ended as he slammed down his mobile into the fluffy sand.

He aimed his sniper rifle and prepared to fire.

"1 million big ones for you..." He smirked as his finger pulled the trigger...
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:56 pm

"We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine."

As he walked through the blistering heat, a man sang, seeming to have subcome to heat exhaustion. He eyed a cactus thirstily and quickly unsheathed a knife. He cut off part of it and greedily drank the liquid that began dripping out. After the liquid stopped flowing, he continued on his trek through the desert.

"And our friends are all aboard
Many more of them live next door
And the band begins to play

Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:14 pm

A shadow raced along the sand, its owner seeming not to be found, unless one gazed upward. A figure, perhaps a large bird, flew through the air, eyes focused ahead, the eyes of a hawk. Except this was no hawk, nor any bird you care to think of, but a man, or rather part man. The wings sprouting from his back seemed to suggest non-human, as well as his talons.

His eyes were not on the man that walked, nearly dead, but the scavengers circling him. He smiled, and soon crossed the distance between them, before they had time to react to his screech, he had grabbed one in his talons and they sank to the ground. He pinned the bird with his hands while he sliced the throat with talons to silence it. And then he began to eat, ripping into the carcass with no hint of civility.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Immense heat and a shinning light that penetrated his eye lids made him return to consciousness. As he regain control of his mind and body he stood up slowly and felt something highly unusual, something he has never before experienced, pain. Looking down to see the rest of his body, he noticed something which cleared his mind and made him aware of what had happened; his skin had been tainted. It wasn’t the shiny white skin he used to remember, no, it was opaque white with various red spots all over. And the most important sign of all, his wings.

I knew it was bad move, I knew it! I can’t believe this is what happened! I… I’ve- he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before whispering in a shameful tone:

“I’ve fallen. “

“My wings have become black and my skin tainted. And this… this pain, its unbearable!” He let out an angry shout followed by tears of sadness. Falling on his knees, a reflection of light coming from his left caught his attention and when he got to it, he wasn’t completely happy but he was somewhat relieved.

“Thank you God, for being merciful and leaving them with me. Those who will be my only companions from now on. ” Taking both objects in his hand, the fallen archangel stood up and strapped them to his waist with a piece of clothe he ripped off from his pants. He faced the sandy horizon on his front and knew that it was his only path and so he started to climb down and on to the plains filled with sand and ravaged by heat.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:15 am

A figure cloaked in a wispy black shroud moved through the desert to intercept the nearly dead man. All but a thin line across the person's face was seen, showing its eyes. It did not take the person long to reach its target, and the cloaked figure stopped in front of him. Its eyes briefly went up to the sky where it noticed the bird-like creature attacking and quickly devouring a vulture, but it shook its head and pushed the bird-creature out of its mind. What the Guardians of the Sky did was not its business. Right now, it had a job to do.

The figure extended a hand to the dehydrated man and spoke in a clear, feminine voice. "A sandstorm will be approaching soon. I can feel it tearing across the desert already. When it comes, you will not survive its wrath. Therefore, if you want to live, you must come with me. I am your only hope of surviving in this hell now."

Without waiting for his reason the woman turned and began to walk back to where she came from. If he followed her, then perhaps he would do. If not, then he was nothing but a fool.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 pm

In a room with shiny, reflective walls made of the purest crystals, he walked up to a raised platform with four pedestals in a square formation surrounding a central one with a rectangular hole in it, and steps leading up to it.

There, on each of the pedestals, lay four glowing crystal-like objects: one glowing purple, rich with the aroma of dirt and looked like three large purple raindrops had been fused together, one glowing purple, radiating heat and looked like a red sphere with three small triangles attached to the top of the spheres, one glowing blue, smelling heavily of the salty seas, and looked like a large blue oval with a smaller upside-down U shape on the two smaller sides of it, and one glowing green, slight puffs of wind coming out of it and looked like a green small sideways oval with a swirl in it separated from a green crescent on the bottom.

He smirked, and pulled out a sword with a red hilt. He inserted it into the rectangular hole, and he watched in awe as a beam came out of each of the crystal-like objects, and hit the sword in the pedestal. The sword glowed a combination of colors: all purple, red, blue and green.

The sword stopped glowing as the beams stopped, and steam rose from the sword. He pulled out the sword, wincing with the heat of the newly-created sword.

He had done it. He had fused the Elements into this sword. The legendary sword.

The Sword of the Elements, as it is officially known. But many others know it as the Four Sword. The sword that turns he that is one, into four.

He walked in triumph down the staircase, passing by several odd-looking crystal statues.

Much was to be done. Much was at foot.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 pm

The man continued marching through the desert, thankfully not singing anymore. Dressed in sandy-white clothes with a care-free expression, he could pass for an inhabitant of the desert. His eyes brightened when he spotted a figure on the ground with purple-clad figure walking away from it.

He approached it and took note of the wings, "Wow, wing-dude! What happened? Did that purple dude mess you up?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:35 pm

The approach of the man alerted the Sky Guardian, and he lifted his face, blood pouring from his lips. His features rearranged themselves into a glare, and a loud screech came from him, like that of a hawk or eagle, as he bent over the dead scavenger, protecting his claim. His eyes were unusual, they seemed to carry a primal look in them, for though he was a reasoning creature, reasonably intelligent and capable of thought, he was guided more by instinct, and his eyes reflected his wild nature. He had no words to speak with either, never having learned the language of the ground people, and grown wary of them as they shot at him with arrows, spears, and metal shells.

He screeched again, trying to intimidate the man, to scare him off without a fight. He stood up to his full height and spread his wings to look bigger, and hopefully this would ensure the safety of his meal.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:53 pm

"Dude, you gotta chill," the man told him, nodding at the impressive effect the Sky Guardian's wings gave him. He refused to step back, "I'm not after that bird. To tell the truth, I have some goodies stashed away for myself..."

He ran his hands around his body before finding what he was looking for. He grinned, "Ah. Cheese."

He took a small bite, "Truly, the ambrosia of the gods. Or God. Or the Ancestors if you're into that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Such a pretty voice. The male looked up when the figure extended a hand. He had to follow. It felt right. He chased after the figure, moving as well as he could.

"M-My name is James. I-It's nice to meet you." He offered as an introduction. Quite honestly, he was thankful the figure came to him. He had the sinking feeling that if he had remained in that spot, something horrible would have happened to him. Then again, he always trusted these feelings. Ever since he was a child, he had strange abilities, ones he couldn't find logic to explain.

His gut was telling him now to go with this creature, whatever it was, that it was safe.

"Y-You have a pretty voice." He rasped, his own sounding rather scratchy; like sandpaper on a chalkboard.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 pm

The creature sniffed the air, the cheese's scent was strange to him, but was not as interesting as the blood coming from the vulture. The wings folded back in and he bent down, staring at the man, and then continued to eat, ripping raw strips of flesh off the carcass with sickening sounds accompanying them along with his own happy chirps. Not only did the man not look like a threat, its voice did not have any hosility in it, and the sky being felt safe enough to continue its meal. Of course, vulture was not its favorite, but in this desert, they were more plentiful than other things he could get, and easier to kill when travelers came across the desert.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm

"I am Mazen." the cloaked woman responded. Curious creature, this human was. Perhaps he was indeed the right person for her. However, Mazen did not want to get ahead of herself. If he was the right one, then she would know soon enough.

After walking for several minutes she came to a stop, and motioned for James to do the same. After a moment a section of the sand in front of them was pushed away as a stone structure rose from the ground. A small entrance opened up in the structure's center.

"Inside. Quickly." Mazen urged. She ducked her head and went inside the mysterious object.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 pm

He followed Mazin into the structure, looking around curiously, thankful for being out of the heat. His sunburn hurt though, and his skin was exceptionally sensitive to the cooler air, which made him wince slightly.

"I've done some serious damage to my skin..." He muttered before perking up. He heard it. The sound of water. Trickling, delicious, wet, water. His heart skipped a beat in his joy. Looking to Mazin, he coughed, trying to make his voice sound somewhat normal, though it was hard to hide his desperation.

"Water...c-could I perhaps have some?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:07 pm

"Of course. Help yourself." Mazen replied. They both then entered a wide and vast chamber, filled with many different objects and items. However, the one that would catch James' attention the most (for the time being) would be the fountain filled to the brim with water, located in the room's center. Mazen nodded at James and moved to the side, so he could help himself to the water.

Now the test would begin, Mazen thought. If he was the one she sought, then he would drink the water with no problem. If not...then Mazen would have to go out into the desert again. Either way, the truth would become clear very soon.
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm

He dashed over to the fountain, dipping his hands into it, not caring if he was sunburnt or dirty or anything. What mattered was that he had water. The first sip was absolutely refreshing, and he thought nothing of it as he took another and another. He felt his strength returning with each handful of water he downed. It was strange, his body shouldn't recover so quickly, and yet it was.

Such thoughts were at the back of his mind though. He continued to drink, downing handful after handful of water before wiping his mouth clean. He sighed contently and looked up at Mazen.

"Thank you...if it weren't for you, I would be dead."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:30 pm

"You are welcome." Mazen said in a calm, soothing voice. However, she was anything but calm or collected. While she made sure her eyes did not betray her true feelings, Mazen couldn't help but nearly gasp beneath her veil, as her face contorted into an expression of shock. For once, Mazen was thankful that her face was covered.

Very few had gotten as far as this man, this James, had gotten. Nearly everyone else she had brought here were all dead by now. James was obviously different than the others. Perhaps he was the one she sought after all...

But still, there were more tests to be done.

"Do you require anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:34 pm

James looked up, a soft smile on his features. He was quite glad to have survived this.

"A-Anything else? Well...if you have any aloe vera. I've gotten myself really sunburnt. I doubt this will end well." He said sheepishly as he looked down to his chest. The red marks that had been on his body were far more sparse then they had been.

"I could have sworn I was...completely burnt." He muttered as he looked himself over. "Well...I guess the desert made me think I was worse off than I was. Um...what about a shower? Though I doubt you have one down here." He sheepishly muttered, looking away.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:48 pm

"Dude, are you really going to eat it raw?" the man asked the winged creature curiously as he finished his cheese.

He sat down next to it and shook his head, "My name's Lao, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:58 pm

"There is a bath room in the hall over there." Mazen said, pointing to the hallway that extended out of the chamber. "You may clean yourself there. If you require anything else, a servant will see to your needs."

---------------------

Another cloaked figure, this one a little smaller and slower than the woman who had entered before, exited the stone structure's entrance. As the object lowered into the sand behind it, the robed figure started to walk across the desert. It did not take long to reach its destination, though.

The person saw its target, alongside one of the Sky Guardians. It carefully approached them both, though it was hesitant to speak. Sky Guardians were tempermental creatures, after all. It did not want to offend it, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 pm

The creature seemed to ignore him as he spoke, tearing strips of flesh from the carcass for a few moments before raising his head again. He was done with the body now, and more vultures seemed to get wind of it as they began to circle. He eyed them before sniffing the air again. Another person was approaching, but now that he was done eating, he felt no hostility. He only watched with interest, he couldn't see what it looked like, but he still had his guard up. He chirped out different pitches as he examined the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm

After walking several hours in the desert the Archangel managed to spot some figures up ahead. Since he fell, his body became human and so he had the needs of one.

I’m going to need water pretty soon or else I’m going to break.

Even though he was angry because of his current state he couldn’t go with that attitude upon these humans in order to get something out of them.

Shocked did he become at the view of the Sky Guardian along with a human besides him. Sky Guardians weren’t exactly the friendly kind of creature and to his amazement this one was there ravaging his meal without harming the man besides him and the other that approached them both.

Carefully hiding his duals, he approached them with curiosity and need.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Lao grinned serenely as he saw another figure approach him. This was delightful. He had been wondering through the desert alone for days, living off cactus juice and bugs. Company was a nice change of pace.

He grinned at the cloaked figure, already seeing yet another figure in the distance, "Good day. I was glad to find Winged Dude, but he's not much for conversation."

He turned to the Sky Guardian and grinned, "Still good to hear a few chirps from you."
Back to top Go down
Chong

Chong

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 pm

James walked over to the aforementioned bathroom, where he began to clean himself off. He soon noticed the cuts and bruises he had from the desert were also gone. That had to be some special kind of water he drank. Removing what was left of his clothes, he got into the water, sighing contently as he began to bathe.

A male servant entered the room and set down some fresh clothes on the ground. They looked to be made of some light-colored fabric. James ducked his head under the water after thanking the servant, wondering just what kind of place he had found himself in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS   Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chong's Random Roleplay RETURNS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next