New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 am

Autumn was stunned, but she gripped her sister's arm and pointed up at a wooden landing outside one of the tree buildings. She pulled a can of food out of her little sisters pack and offered it to him. "Up." She said, pointing at herself and her sister, and then looking up at the landing.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 am

He looked from her, to the can, and then to the landing she was pointing at. She then said something which he didn't understand, but her pointing helped get across the message. He grunted at the children, then gave the landing another glance as he sauntered over to the tree. Using the trunk to balance himself, he grabbed the smallest girl around the waist and hoisted her up as best as he could.

The tree trunk threatened to snap when nearly all of his weight was applied, but he reached up as high as he could...trying to set the girl down above him.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 am

Maria did her best not to squirm. She looked below and saw that she was above the landing, and she patted his arm trying to say that he could let her go.

Autumn looked up in fear and awe. It was probablt the strangest thing she had ever seen, and she was a New Yorker. A year ago she would have run away screaming for her life by now, but today, survival was key, and those trees were survival.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 am

Feeling the slight impacts on his arm, he gently put her down, well, as gently as possible, and reached over for the other girl. She was only slightly bigger than the other girl, and so his hand grasped her around the waist just as easily. Hefting her off the ground, much the same as her sister, he reached about as high as he did the first time; tell-tale cracking noises could be heard from the tree.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Sean chuckled as he watched Hulk help the girls up. Hulk was a nice guy. "Hey big guy,me next?" He tapped Hulk's leg gently to get his attention. When he did, Sean pointed to himself and then up towards the girl who was up there.
"This'll be my payment for the chocolate." He said to Hulk, even though he knew Hulk could not understand him.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Setting the girl down, and looking briefly down at his leg, quickly snatched up the man that had been tapping him. Holding the small man up to his face, he gave a curt grunt before lifting him up onto the landing. Releasing his hold on the man, and the tree, he fell forwards, bracing himself with his fists.

The earth and trees quaked as his full weight pushed his hand through the ground. Pulling up his hands and shaking off the loose dirt, he slowly made his way back to his food, once again, resting against the boulder, displacing it further.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Autumn chuckled darkly and sat down.
"Well this is the starngest thing I've ever seen" She said, giving a nod. She patted Maria on the head for being brave.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:51 pm

It was rather fun, being lifted into the air like that. Almost like a theme park ride. When he was set on the landing, he smiled down at Hulk, "Thanks pal." He then turned towards the colony. This was his first time in New York City, even before the world ended, he had never been. So he kinda thought it was funny that now, after the end of endings that he would be here.
"So this is Central Park..."

Last edited by sean_hiruki on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:15 pm

(This isn't Time Square. It's Central Park. And Tom is a scavenger. My other character, who hasn't appeared yet, leads Time Square)

"Well, that went better than I thought. Now you just have to deal with a dangerous mutant that's going to want more chocolate later on," Tom commented. He looked up the tree, "Mind letting a ladder down. People still want their fuckin' goods."
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 pm

((My bad. Well then my character Devin should show you all around then. This is his Colony))
Devin Fawks sighed and kicked down a ladder for Tom. "Trying saying the magic words next time."
By Odin this brat was disrespectful!
"Hurry up, kid." Before I change my fucking mind, Devin thought.

((Be back later))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:44 pm

(Okay.)

Tom rolled his eyes as he climbed the ladder, "Sheesh, don't be such a pussy."

He reached the landing of the treehouse and nodded at the two girls. He spoke, "So, you bitches want to buy or trade for something?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Autumn stood up and slapped the kids cheek.
"Watch your fucking mouth." She told him promptly. Maria stood up and glared at the older boy
"Yeah Asshole, watch it." It was the first thing she had said all week. Autumn grinned and turned and walked away from the kid, chuckling darkly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:07 pm

"Bitch, please. If you don't want food or weapons or this doll I found, just say so," Tom grumbled, holding up an old plastic doll over the railing carelessly.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Oh that was it!
Devin walked up and elbowed the kid a top his head. "Watch your language, boy! Show ladies respect our I'm throwing you to the wolves. We have rules here, not many, mind you. But We have rules that you must follow if you are to stay here. Be it a day, or extended stay. The first being, show respect to others. It is less a rule than a general guideline but you must follow it none the less."
He turned to the girls with a warm smile. "Sorry about that. I am Devin Garret Fawks, one of the three leaders of this colony you see before you. We have a couple rules, as I told the boy. Really all you gotta do is follow the ten commandments. No stealing or killing being the main two to remember, though I am sure you fine young ladies will have no problems with that." He turned to Sean, "And I hope to trust you with the same, stranger. The other main rule is to keep your weapons to yourself. If you have beef with someone, it will be solved in 'The Asgard Arena' which is built right in the middle of the colony in the area formally known as 'The Great Lawn' The Arena is where all disputes are solved."

Sean half smiled. He liked this guy. He seemed to be about his own age and Sean could tell he was a good leader. Sean quickly snatched the doll away from Tom and handed it back to the girl before turning back to Devin.
He held out his hand to shake, which Devin did, "Sean. A pleasure. Don't worry, I won't cause trouble or stay too long. "

((Damn, I'm making the colony sound like Barter Town from Beyond Thunder dome. Bust a Deal, Face the Wheel!))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 pm

"Wait, Autumn. " Maria said, sounding like an 8 year old again. "I want the dolly."
Autumn was taken aback for a second. She looked at her sister and then the kid.
"Alright, Alright how much for the doll. We have canned food some water, a compass, and... That's it." she said her eyes lingering on the beat up locket around her sister's neck, then shaking her head to herself and looking back up.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Tom took the doll back, frowning a little. He raised an eyebrow at Sean, "Really? Stealing right in front of one of this colony's leaders when he just told you not to steal. I'm ashamed for you."

He nodded at Devin, "Whatever. But the moment you tell me to clean up my language, I'm fucking leaving."

He turned to the girls, all business now, "A compass? Been looking for one for fucking forever."

He sighed, hating himself for this, but he did have to show some kindness if he wanted to keep having customers, "Providing it works, you can have another piece of salvage. I found a few lighters earlier. You can have one. That or a pack of bullets. No shortage of them here in this fuckhole city."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:41 pm

"It works. We'll take the doll and the lighter." Autumn said, she tossed him the compass. It was an antique one attached to a chain. Maria reached for the dolly. The look in her eyes would make you think that she as an innocent little girl and there was no war or biological disaster. Autumn's heart was melting.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:44 pm

"That depends, lad. Who did you steal that doll from...or...Maybe it really was yours!" Sean pat the boy on the head "How adorable! A little boy like you still loves his dolls!" He was enjoying making fun of the brat maybe a little too much. "I'm sorry I took your doll, boy. I thought you stole it from the girl."

Devin glared at the kid, "Don't you even start, boy. Hypocrites have no right to judge." He looked at Sean, "Since it was a mistake, I'll let it go this once. But make sre it does not happen again."
THWAP! Devin hit Tom over the back of the head. "That is for calling my city a fuckhole. Do your business the legal way and you won't have no more trouble from me."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 am

The sounds from the landing seemed to be getting louder, even aggressive. Letting out an upset grunt and rolled over, setting himself up. Slamming his fist into the ground, he roared up at the landing, unsure where the noise was coming from, but not liking it all the same, especially what sounded like hitting.

The first flashes through his mind were the children, then the sound of the hitting, and his vision clouded over with rage, and rearing up on his legs, he roared louder and harder, slamming his fist into the ground again as a warning, not that is was a very clear warning.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:11 am

Maria leaned over the ledge curiously.
" Don't worry, sparky. Everyone's okay. " she said, smiling and waving. Autumn stopped what she was doing and looked at her sister.
"Sparky?" she asked confusedly.
"Yeah, Sparky, I thought he should have a name."
Autumn shook her head in disbelief and went back to her trading.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 am

"Well, without further a due..." Devin said with a grin as he stood a top the ledge. "This is the only way into the colony." And with that, he jumped off.From the angle it looked to the others like he fell to his doom. It was only after they looked down that they saw him standing on a wooden ledge.
"Just kidding, there is a staircase to your left. Though Zip-lines are a little more fun. Your choice"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:25 am

Seeing that the girl was okay, the mutant began to calm down, but not exactly back down. He began to pace, more or less, close to the tree; his eyes and ears were vigilant for anything that proved hostile to the children.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:10 am

"Come on, Maria. We're going for the tour." Autumn said, tapping her sister on the shoulder.
Maria looked up and nodded "Okay, seeya later Sparky." Maria waved and then stood up and walked with her sister toward the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 pm

"I was talking about New York, retard," Tom told the guy with a frown as he followed him, ignoring the guy teasing him about the doll, "No need to get so defensive."

He looked around, nodding at the treehouses and the people there, "And I'm one of the nicer traders. If I don't like you, I'd leave your little colony to trudge along without my supplies. The others would sell your secrets."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:11 pm

"Mister." Maria said, tugging on Tom's shirt. Autumn smiled and said nothing. She wanted to see how this happened, if their was trouble then she would step in.
"So where is this zipline?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next