New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 am

Two small figures moved away from the larger one, running into the park, but they were not his concern. His rage was focused and undeniable, and with a roar he started to close the distance quickly, just as another shot called out, a sharp impact landing on his cheek as a bullet bounced off.

One of the gang members was still alive, crawling away with his gun aimed at the mutant. The poor fool obviously didn't know; against the hulking brutes, small arms fire only did two things: Draw their attention, and piss them off.

The mutant changed his direction suddenly, ripping up concrete and asphalt as his sheer weight carried him along his original path, leaving a long gash in the road as he lunged toward the unlucky fool. Raising a monstrous fist above his head, it was brought down powerfully, shattering bone and asphalt, splattering blood along the entire length of the car.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 am

Sean turned to what the girl was yelling about. Charging towards them was an Albino Incredible Hulk. Wonderful...First bandits straight out of Fist of the North Star, now a severely pissed off mutant giant is charging at them.
"Just isn't my day..." He growled before turning to the two girls and Fawks. "Inside. NOW"
He jumped into his GTO and revved the engine.
"You girls, get in!" he told them.

"Open the gate!" Devin Fawks ordered and the doors of the Rockefeller opened wide.
"Hurry!"

They both watched as the 'Hulk' turned his attention to the stupid thug.
Sean sighed. "That will give us some time.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 pm

"Damn. These guys really need more big guns," Tom commented as he heard a mutant roar all to close to the Central Park Colony. He had been selling his salvage underneath one of their treehouses when he heard the call to open the gate.

"Hey, asshole! Are you crazy?!" he shouted, packing up his goods and waiting for a ladder to drop so he could climb up into the trees with others.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Maria was screaming and crying uncontrollably, and Autumn was doing her best to quiet her. She looked up at the trees and yelled.
"Help, please, help!" In all the commotion her only thought was to get to safety. She crouched down as she stood up and ushered her sister away from the gates to Central Park and hid behind another large boulder.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:38 pm

The engines revved, and the mutant turned from the pulverized bandit to the noise. Roaring, he pulled back his arm and backhanded the rear-left side of the car, crumpling it as he moved up and brought his fist down on the hood, silencing it.

Rearing up onto his legs, he began to roar at the figures in the car, only noticing the frantic cries when his echo died. Turning his gaze towards Central Park, he began to follow the shrill sound, his rage beginning to cool. Sauntering into the park, he forced aside boulders, uprooting them, and felled trees as he searched for the source of the sound.

Meanwhile, through all the commotion, horribly gaunt mutants slithered up from sewer grates and manholes, their lithe, bony forms sped them over to the corpses as they began to feast, milky white eyes ever watchful, many of them carrying remains off into the darkness with their elongated, clawed hands. Scavengers never attacked the living unless provoked, but were always around when there was carnage.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Autumn clasped a hand over her little sisters mouth. They both sat their, very still, very silent. They held their breaths and closed their eyes. Autumn began to pray.
Dear God, help us. Keep us safe, lead them away. Autumn held Maria very tightly.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:57 pm

The noise stopped abruptly, confusing the mutant. He looked around, but heard nothing. Giving a short sniff, he remembered what he was doing, and turned to leave, as he was still hungry, and there was still food to eat. Loud thuds marked the mutant's exit, as well as fist imprints in the ground.

However, he gave the car another glance, and approached it, to make sure it was dead.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Autumn and Maria let out their breathes very silently. Autumn hugged her sister, and pressed a finger to her lips to tell her to remain silent. Maria nodded and closed her mouth. Autumn peered over at the boy who had been selling something in the park to see if he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:48 pm

The mutant approached the wrecked red Pontiac, his blood-shot eyes hovering over the area the figures were. The winds shifted, and along with it, a scent that the hulking beast couldn't deny. Shifting his priorities immediately, he promptly ignored the Pontiac, sauntering towards the motorcycles.

It was apparent that he was not the only one to notice, but the skittish nature of the scavenger mutants provided little competition as they took cover in the sewers, watching him intently with their unblinking, ghostly eyes.

Ripping off a compartment on the side of one of the Harleys, the container broke open, spilling food to the ground. The mutants took their chance to snatch anything that rolled too close, but otherwise remained hidden. Moving over to the other motorcycles, he did the same, stripping them of their food containers, and with them in hand, went back to the park.

It seemed to be peaceful enough, and it would be a good place to eat in peace. Turning his back to one of the trees, he rested his bulky mass against it, high-pitched creaks and moans emanated from the tree, threatening to break, so the mutant opted for a boulder instead, unknowingly moving back towards the girls.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Sean frowned when the girls didn't listen to him. "Have it your way then."
His car barely worked now. It was still on, though. Still moved. So he drove into the Rockefeller as fast as the car could take him. the gates closed behind him as soon as he got inside. Sean shut the engine off and got out of the car, glaring at Tom.
"You always this ready to save the lives of fellow humans?" he said sarcastically. He then turned to the large bolder where the girls were hiding. He sighed and put on a pleasant face.
"Are you two alright?"

Devin Fawks took his last arrow installed with explosives and shot it behind Hulk. As the gates closed, he slipped in and shouldered his bow and climbed the tree Tomas was stationed in as quickly as he could.
"You damn well better have a good fucking reason why nearly got a child killed!" He growled. "As one for the Three heads of the Central Park Colony, request to see your leader."

Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:26 pm

The girls crouched down, the mutant was approaching again. Autumn leaned around the boulder just enough so that she could motion to Sean to "Shut up" She mouthed to him, looking toward the mutant again and returning to her hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:34 pm

The mutant saw it, just a glimpse, but it was a face, and it was looking at him. Letting out a gruff breath, and ignoring the mouthy guy in the beat-up Pontiac, the mutant headed straight over to the boulder. Rather than anger, it was more out of curiosity, and somewhere inside his brain, there was a connection with the two that had run into the trees.

He wasn't tact or cautious, he couldn't be even if he had the concept of it, but placing a massive hand on top of the boulder and still holding onto the food, he peeked around the boulder, and saw something that kindly surprised him.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:59 pm

((I thought we were inside the Rockefeller and the Warboss was outside))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:04 pm

(I just know we're in Central Park.)

Tom crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at Sean, "Poor bastards die everyday. If I tried to save everyone I met, I would die. Fuckin' do-gooder."

He dug into his pack, looking for some food, "Unless you have some big fuckin' gun, someone has to lure that bastard away with some food! And it sure as hell not going to be me."

(LOL. I decided to make this kid a foulmouth.)

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:23 pm

((lol. Lucky for him I'm all outta soup))
Sean frowned. "Fucking cynic" He looked at Hulk and smiled. He could tell by its eyes that it would not hurt them...least not intentionally. Hulk had the eyes of a child.
Luckly, Sean had just the right food for it. He reached in his pockets and pulled out a Wonka chocolate bar.
"Hey Big Guy! Got a sweet tooth?" He waved the bar at Hulk so he could see it.
"Let us make a deal"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Autumn kept her head down and hugged her sister to her chest.
"please don't hurt us." She begged, even though she knew it couldn't understand her.
She heard the badmouth kid.
"He's right you know, don't be a fucking hero!" She called out.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Sean sighed. "Is that any way to talk to the guy who is trying to save you and the kid? Complain about my helping you all you want, I am still gonna help. Being a hero is not as foolish as you might think." He spoke with experience and knowledge gained through travel and survival.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:04 pm

"Wow, what a tool," Tom commented, shaking his head, "You watch too many movies from before the war?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:19 am

The sweet smell caught his attention, and he glanced away from the cowering figures who were saying things that he didn't understand, towards the man holding the chocolate bar. His mouth watered, but he looked back to the cowering shapes. Children...the word was foreign and held little meaning, but there was...recognition. Slowly, and a little reluctantly, he set down one of the food containers and pushed it towards them before turning towards the treat.

The man was still waving it, and even though there were voices yelling back and forth...he wanted the chocolate. Sauntering heavily, but eagerly towards the man, he lifted himself up onto him legs briefly to reach out for the delicious candy, but fell back to the ground, as his legs couldn't support his weight by themselves. Hesitantly, he began setting the food containers on the asphalt, again reaching out.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Sean grinned, ignoring the fool and handed Hulk the bar. "There ya go, pal. Enjoy." He mnoticed how Hulk pushed the food towards the girls. He was giving it to them, that was obvious. Sean looked at the girls and then at Tom, "Some monster, eh? Giving children food. What an evil beast." He smiled at Hulk, "Your a good lad." He pulled out his last candy bar. "This last one is for you if you let us be...or at the very least play nice."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:19 am

Grabbing the candy bar, he scarfed it quickly, paper and all. The man in front of him spoke, gibberish to the mutant's ears, but speaking to him none-the-less. From his pocket, he pulled another of the chocolate treats. The mutant let out an indignant grunt and reached for it as well. There were words to this as well, which were lost on the beast, all he wanted was the chocolate.

The mutant had no intention of leaving at the moment, as it had food and a nice place to rest. But it would only be a matter of time before its roam would continue, because there was only so much food...
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:50 am

Sean sighed as he looked upon Hulk. It didn't seem to understand him. Hulk looked rather content. He looked up at Tom the Prick and spoke his wisdom, "I suggest you let him stay until he feels like leaving. He seems comfortable here, so I am sure he won't hurt anyone as long as we leave him be. That means NO ATTACKING him, got it? I doubt anyone in your colony has anything strong enough to even hurt him. The most attacking will do is piss him off and get you all killed. Is that understood, Lord of Time Square?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:30 am

Releasing another indignant grunt, he snatched the chocolate form the small man's hand, promptly stuffing it into his gaping maw. Mechanically chewing away, the mutant seemed somewhat pleased, chocolate infused drool creeping down his chin as he turned away from the man and ambled back to the food containers. Rounding them up as best he could, he progressed into the park, setting himself against a fairly large boulder.

As his weight forced the boulder out of place, the mutant made himself comfortable, pulling a container close to him, breaking it apart. Picking up some glass jars, he brought it to his mouth and bit into it, shattering most of the jar. Spitting out the glass, he up-turned the remains of the jar and began chewing food and glass alike, spitting out large fragments once in a while.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 am

Autumn and Maria stood up. Autumn put the can in Maria's bag and turned toward the big mutant.
" Thanks" She said to him, and then turned away. "Now, does anybody know how to get up there?" She asked. "The whole reason we were here was to meet with the colony up there."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:38 am

The mutant merely looked at the small girl, and then followed her line of sight to the trees. If it had been any other time, he might not have noticed it. He had seen many stone structures, some with food, many without, and though the speech and expressions of people eluded him, it occurred somewhere in the creature's head, that these girls wanted up there.

With some effort, the hulking mutant pushed himself into a more mobile position and slowly progressed to the children. Hunkering down, he looked the smallest in the face, then looked up towards the trees, meeting the girl's eyes with a grunt, almost like a question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)   Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paranoia and Trust (Rated T-M, post apocalyptic RP)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next