New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Big T

Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm

That took Toph by surprise. She was silent for a moment or two. She could tell Katara was nervous about having revealed so intimate a detail, so she knew she could not stay quiet for too long.

She finally smiled. "Ironic. The guys always seemed to like you."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 am

Katara smiled, "I know, right?" her heart sped up again as she blushed and looked over at Toph, "You're, uh, taking this pretty well considering that I, um...well..." turning her gaze once more to the ground, "I like girls." Katara said the last part more to herself than anything, but she was still scared, breathing becoming shallow as she broke out into a nervous sweat.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 am

"What? Were you expecting me to act all weird, or yell at you or something?" Toph sighed. "It's a little... surprising. But your my friend, Katara. I care about you. Nothing will ever change that. And, really, I don't see what the big deal is anyway. Your choice and everything, right?" She patted Katara on the arm. "So calm down, huh? I'm just fine with it. I'm fine with you, always will be."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Aang

"Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:51 pm

"So, why are you and Katara acting so strange?" Sokka asked as soon as they were on Appa and out of earshot from the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Aang

Aang remained silent for a moment before reluctantly responding. "Um, Katara and I...we....we broke up."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:27 pm

"Thanks, Toph. It really helps knowing that you don't think any different of me." She blushed, feeling embarrassed. It was a step, and maybe she could get around to telling Toph how she felt about her, "Well, I actually thought that would take a little longer...what else can we talk about?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:54 pm

"What?! But, you and her seemed so... happy!" Sokka told Aang, shocked that the couple that had been eying each other over the entire war just fell apart. He frowned. Then again, couple didn't always stand the test of time. Just look at him and Suki.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:49 am

"I don't know," said Toph, chuckling. "Well, maybe a little bit about me? I've mainly just been walking around, helping people out. That sort of thing. And, well, my parents tried to arrange a marriage for me a couple of months ago. I said no, of course."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Katara smiled, "Yeah, the whole arranged marrige thing doesn't really seem like the kind of thing you would go for; I know I wouldn't." Katara took a deep breath before continuing, "The Southern Water tribe isn't exactly formal with wedding ceremony as all that, but I guarantee that it isn't arranged...not like our sister tribe. In fact, that's why my Gran-Gran left the Northern Water tribe."

Katara shook her head, "Sorry, I'm rambling. You said that you were traveling around, so what all did you do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:50 pm

OOC: Unfortunately, I don't think this is going anywhere. It's just two or three people posting, after all. Sorry, guys.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:52 pm

((Eh, sorry. I totally forgot about this RP. Though it would help if we had more members.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer   Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Clan of the Face Stealer
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8