New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:54 pm

The Joker: a homicidal psychopath that has caused the deaths of thousands upon earth, especially within the city of Gotham. Again and again, he has been captured by the Batman and, occasionally, by other heroes. Unfortunately, the Joker never fails to make the legal system into a joke, something that gives him infinite amusement. He is always brought back to Arkham Asylum where he's quiet for awhile until he escapes to cause chaos and to attempt to take revenge upon the Batman. The only comfort one has is that the Joker does not have superpowers, unlike many other supervillains, and that he is mortal, doomed to die one day at last.

Unfortunately, in comes a mysterious people called the Q. They are god-like beings outside of reality and they decided to give the Joker and his love-slave, Harley Quinn, the ability to run amock throughout the universe for their own amusement. They are challenged with the task of causing mayhem across 20 worlds without being stopped. If they succeed, they will be made into god-like beings. To oppose them, the Q then bestowed upon Batman and Wonder Woman with the same world-hopping powers and charged with the task of stopping them. If they do not, all of the multiverse would be at the Joker's mercy.

Rules
1. No god-modding.
2. Write at least two or three sentences per post.
3. This is rated T-M.
4. No over the top, cursing.
5. Respect your fellow roleplayers.

Characters
The Joker- Magus1108
Harley Quinn- almostinsane99
Batman- almostinsane99
Wonder Women- Magus1108
Q- Magus1108
Qui Gonn-Jinn- Magus1108
Obi-wan Kenobi- almostinsane99

Worlds

Star Wars
Mass Effect
DC
Marvel
Star Trekk
Harry Potter
etc.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Q, Wonder Woman

Diana slowly found herself being restored to consciousness. She glanced around hazily and noticed Bruce not too far away from her position. The Amazon tried to get a baring of her surroundings, but she saw nothing but darkness.

"Ah, good. I was hoping you two would wake up soon." Q said with a smirk as he appeared before the two heroes.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Bruce Wayne opened his eyes, frowning a little. He looked around and saw that Diana was nearby, but the rest of his surroundings were unfamiliar. He looked up and glared at the man that greeted him. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep in his bed and now he was here, in his pajamas, and worse, without his mask. Someone knew he was Batman and he didn't like it.

"Where are we?" he asked coolly, his voice in its rough Batman voice and not in the idiotic, pampered tone he perfected for Bruce Wayne.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Q

"Greetings, Mr. Wayne. Or perhaps I should call you 'Batman'? Hmph. What is it with you humans and your unnatural obsession with aliases?" Q asked with a smile. The omnipotent being ignored the glare the Amazon sent at him.

"Neither of you are no Jean-Luc Picard, but I suppose you'll make wonderful contestants for this challenge." Q mused.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 pm

"Challenge?" Batman asked before grimacing a little. Great, now he understood. This was another otherworldly being looking for entertainment. He had heard of a similar being from Superman.

"We are not interested in your challenge," Batman told him bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Q, Diana

"You'll change your mind once I tell you the full story." Q retorted with an arrogant smirk. "Oh, where are my manners? I am Q, the greatest being that ever lived. Now, does the name 'Joker' ring a bell, Brucey? I bet it does. You see, as an omnipotent being, eternity can be very boring sometimes, and I can't bother Jean-Luc since he's off facing the Borg for the last time. Hm, where was I? Ah, yes. I have freed the Joker and his companion from your prison, and I have brought them to this plain of existence. In fact, I'm holding a conversation with him right now as I'm also talking to you."

"As I said before, eternity gets very boring after awhile, and with Jean-Luc busy, I have nothing to do. So I decided to visit your world and start a little game. I am giving your arch-nemesis the temporary ability to visit twenty different worlds from different universes of his choosing. Oh, I'm sorry. This must be too much for your monkey brain to comprehend. Do you follow me so far?"

Diana glared at Q again but flashed Bruce a look of concern when the Joker was mentioned. During her time with the League, she had encountered the madman many times before. And this alien was giving that monster the ability to spread chaos and death over twenty different worlds?! Was he crazy?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:41 am

Bruce gripped his fists as he listened to the being talk. This was exactly what he was afraid of when he first heard of Superman: beings with too much power and no morals. He clenched his jaw and gave Q what he deserved, a punch in the face.

"Are you insane?! You're willing to risk the lives of countless people just because you're bored?!" he asked him angrily, "If you really know who the Joker is then you know what he's capable of!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:59 am

Q

"You punched me!" Q exclaimed with a shocked look. "You punched me! Jean-Luc never punched me! ....but I suppose you're not Jean-Luc, now, are you?"

Q smiled as he healed his injury. "Well, this should certainly be interesting, then."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:56 am

"Just tell us where he is," Batman told him with a frown, "I'll deal with you later."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Q

"I've just sent him off to a world he picked at random, to give him a head start. Now, here's how the game is going to work, Brucey. You and Wonder Breasts over there are going to try to catch the Joker before he ruins twenty different worlds. You have four days in each world to accomplish this. Once you capture him and bring him to me, I'll send you all off back to your dull little lives. However, if the Joker manages to run amuck without being caught, then I shall bestow powers unto him that you can only dream of." Q said, smiling at the dark knight.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:49 pm

The Dark Knight raised an eyebrow at him as he crossed his arms, "You're insane. The first thing the Joker would do is turn on you."

He grimaced, "Let's just get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Q, Diana

"Splendid! I'll be sending you two off now. Your first world will be Coruscant, in a galaxy far, far away. Good luck! I eagerly await the results." Q said and snapped his fingers. Diana and Batman than vanished, only to reappear in the middle of a crowded street. Humans and aliens of all kinds passed them, while the sky was clouded overhead by the traffic of millions of star-crafts.

Diana blinked and looked around, noticing that she and Bruce were back in their costumes. Well, at least they had their supplies with them now.

Joker

"Ah, Harley, look at it all! The smell, the sights, the millions of innocent beings walking or flying everywhere!" the Joker exclaimed as he gleefully surveyed the streets of Coruscant. "This is far better than Metropolis and Gotham City combined! I think I've fallen in love with this place! The next four days here will be a blast, I can already tell that!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Bruce looked around the city, masking his surprise at their sudden appearance in this city. It looked to stretch as far as the eye can see in all directions, even up and down. He frowned.

"A metropolis," he muttered, "The Joker's favorite playground."

"Ooh! I bet this is the perfect place to go shopping!" Harley exclaimed, happily eyeing an expensive dress worn by a blue alien with what looked like wormtails.

"Can we, Puddin'? Can we?" she pleaded with Mr. J.

Obi-wan blinked as he felt his arm cringe in pain from his Master's lightsaber. They were sparring and, luckly, they had powered down their lightsabers. For a moment, he thought he felt something, but it vanished along with the pain.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Diana

"Where should we start first?" Diana said as she glanced around the area. There were more people crowded around then she could count. If this was what the rest of the planet was like, then finding the Joker in just four days seemed impossible. He could be anywhere here.

Joker

"Of course Harley!" the Joker assured as he wrapped an arm around her. "But first we've got to find a bank! Then we'll be able to withdraw some money."

Qui-Gon

"Careful apprentice." Qui-Gon chided.

((Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan won't have much to do at first, so mind if we don't RP with them until they're needed?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 pm

(Of course.)

"Oh, right!" she told him with a grin before frowning a little, "But Puddin', I don't think they have our bank account here. Whatever shall we do?"

"We start with the obvious targets. The Joker would be going after banks if he needs money, the slums for thugs, and somewhere meaningful to desecrate," Batman told her as he scanned the area.

"Sorry, Master. I just thought I sensed something," Obi-wan apologized with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Joker

"Oh, don't fret, dear!" Joker said, giving his partner a pat on the back. "I'm sure we can work something out with the local authorities. Now then, where oh where should we look for a bank? This city seems to be an absolute maze. I have no idea where to look."

Diana

"That sounds good to me. But where do we even begin to look? This place seems to stretch out endlessly. What is the saying the Flash used once? Ah, yes, 'like trying to find a needle in a needle stack'. We simply have no idea where Q even took the Joker here. And we aren't even familiar with the layout of this city, either." Diana pointed out.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 pm

"Hmm... How about we look for a nice, shinier building than the others?" Harley asked him thoughtfully.

Batman nodded in agreement before looking down the the sidewalk and spotting an elevator. He began to head towards it, "First we need information. And I know the perfect place to find it."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Joker

"Sounds fine to me! Lead the way, Harley!"

Diana

Diana raised an eyebrow at Bruce but quickly followed. She had her doubts, but Bruce wasn't called the world's greatest detective for nothing.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:43 pm

"Thanks Mr. J!" she cried, grinning broadly. Her pudding must really be in a good mood today. He hardly ever let her make decisions in their plans! She looked at a random building with strange symbols on the front and headed for it. It looked to be made of marble, so if this was anything like earth, it was an old, powerful bank. She grinned at the thought.

An elevator ride and a couple of blocks of walking later, Bruce found the place he was looking for. It was crowded with species of all kinds and filled with unpleasant-smelling smoke as well as raucous laughter and people watching scantily clad alien women dance to strange music. Most familiar, however, was a crowed bar with a harried-looking barman passing out drinks.

"A scummy bar always has fools with loose tongues," he told Diana. A pig-like alien was looking at Diana's backside with a greedy look, only to stop at one of Batman's famous glares. It seemed that people here weren't much different than people in Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:52 pm

((Mind if we pause with Bruce and Diana a sec? The Joker and Harley got sent there first, so they're about an hour or two ahead of Bruce and Wonder Woman. If you want Batman to find any useful information there, let's go ahead and play out robbing the bank with the other two, then resume playing with Batman and Diana.))

Joker

Joker skipped into the building with Harley, and eagerly looked around. There were a few armed guards here and there, and the lobby was pretty crowded. Aha! This must be a bank! Now, all they had to do was take care of the guards, take as much loot with them as they could, and escape before the cops showed up.

"Harley, you know what to do!" Joker said, gesturing over to a security guard. "And make sure to give me one of his fancy guns. They look wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:42 pm

(Okay. Sounds good with me.)

Harley nodded, "Sure thing, Mr. Jay!"

She sauntered over to one of the guards, who was thankfully human. She leaned against him and whispered, "Well, hello, sugar."

He blushed and when she was distracted, she took some smilex from her belt and sprayed it in his face. Instantly, a smile was plastered on his face and he began to laugh like crazy. She searched his belt and found a couple of guns, one which she tossed over to Mr. J.

"Men, they are the same in every world," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Joker

"That they are, Harley. But I suppose we're fortunate in that respect." Joker said. The other security personal noticed the commotion and rushed over to them. The mad clown smiled at them, raised his newfound 'toy', and fired. One guard was hit squarely in the chest, and went down without a sound. Chaos erupted in the lobby at the sound of the blaster bolt, and the remaining guards ducked behind pillars and started to fire at the terrorist duo.

Joker grabbed a wrinkled blue alien with tails coming out of its head and used it for cover. He shot another guard in the face, and let Harley dispatch the last two. He fired the blaster into the air and shouted for everyone to get onto the floor. The civilians complied with his request, causing the Joker to smile at them.

"Thank you all, ladies and gentleman!" the Joker gave an exaggerated bow. "We are tonight's entertainment! Now, Harley, if you'll be so kind, please rob our guests of their valueables and go over to the clerks over there to get our money."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:01 pm

"Yes, Puddin'!" Harley exclaimed happily. She grabbed a fat version of one of those head-tail aliens by the head-tail, "You heard Mr. J, your valuables!"

"How dare you?! I am a member of the Galactic Senate!" he exclaimed.

She grinned and held up her gun to his head. He gulped and complied. Similarly, the others complied, seeming to be in a state of shock that this was actually happening. She smirked and approached one of the clerks.

"I'd like to make a withdrawal from our account," she announced.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Joker

The teller blinked once before quickly stuffing a nearby big with an armful of credits before handing it over to Harley, and repeated the process. While this went on, the Joker carefully observed his new hostages. Ah, so many new species to study! Dissecting these creatures would be a lovely way to pass the time...

The Joker especially loved the mental image of dissecting the ugly, fat head-tailed alien. He wondered how those tail thingies worked, and eagerly wanted to see what that alien's species level of pain tolerance was. Perhaps he could perform a a quick test? Ah, yes! Marvelous idea.

The clowned started to whistle a cheery tune while Harley continued to collect the money. He casually lifted his blaster again and shot the fat Twi'liek in the leg. Or what he assumed was the creature's leg.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:06 pm

"Ah!!!" he exclaimed, holding his leg where it hit him. A burn wound had already appeared, smoking, but cauterized.

"Puddin, I got our money," Harley told Mr. J as she lugged a bag filled with credit chips towards him.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next