New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm

((Yes, she is. And goodnight. I must be off to bed.))

Syrien

"No doubt. I would not be surprised if I had eight grandchildren by the time they get passed this phase in their relationship." Syrien replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:42 am

(Accepted, Casey.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 am

The young boy wandered through the rebel base, kicking a brown ball as he went. He had a destination, but he wasn't in any hurry to reach it. The little girl that was his same age was fast asleep, or so he had been told.

She would be his first friend here, which made him both nervous and excited. He hadn't had a friend in so long. Would she like him?

He kicked the ball a little too hard and hurried after it. It came to a stop in front of a door. He picked up the large (for him) ball and then glanced up at the door, to find that he had reached his destination.

Atiya was beyond the door.

Alain lifted up a hand and gave a gentle knock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:07 am

Eiden looked at Nebi. He had been following Silence around and so he wasn't really up to date on what had been going on here.

"You must be new around here. I am Eiden."
----------
Silence ignored everything around her. There problems were not her's. She had only to concern herself with her duty to the Rebellion. But it was kind of amusing to watch them.

Sunny walked over to Savina and Maul, frowning. "Is everything ok?"
----------
Once in the room, Chris gestured for Rhys to sit down. Then she became to clean his wounds and wrap them in bandages.

"I don't suppose you can tell me how you got these," she asked. "You don't have to though. I am not one to pry into other people's businesses."
----------
Mab sighed in relief. As long as she didn't think any more of...those thoughts, she would be fine.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:45 pm

"I'm Nebi," the Heir told the man with a grin. It was good to meet someone new after such a long time. He turned to Nix and laughed, "Sorry, but I know Kegan. He's a good guy, but he just wants to be left alone with his lover and their kids."

He frowned, "If anything, I'm afraid of him being manipulated by the less savory rebel sects."

Sten looked up when he heard someone knocking on the door. Slowly, he approached the door and opened it warily, blinking in surprise when he saw a young human boy about Atiya's age. He blinked, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Maul

"As far as I know, everything is fine, Sunny." Maul replied.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Alain shyly held up the ball and offered the man a small smile. "Can... can she play?" He leaned to the side, trying to catch a glimpse of the young girl. Not seeing her, he leaned even further, and then found himself falling to the floor.

He lay there for a moment, his eyes watering. His ball bounced once and then rolled into the room. Deciding that he wasn't hurt, he scrambled to his feet and moved to chase after his ball, only to pause and look back up at Sten.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 pm

The gigantic person paused, regarding Alain solemnly and a little suspiciously. He closed the door and approached Kegan and Rein's room before knocking loudly upon it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Rein

After a few minutes the door opened a crack and Rein looked out to see Sten. The young woman was quite red in the face, and appeared very flustered as well. Rein gave a sigh after a moment and tried to keep the irritation she felt out of her voice.

"Yes, Sten?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Alain visibly drooped as the door was shut in his face without so much as a word. He bit his lip, fighting back the tears of rejection, and turned away. What had he done wrong? Did the giant man not like him?

And his ball was gone, too.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Atiya

Atiya slowly woke up from her snap with a yawn. She sat up and looked around slowly, before noticing the ball on the floor. Her curiosity peaked, Atiya crawled out of her bed and approached the object. She picked it up and bounced it experimentally, and giggled when she saw it worked. Atiya grabbed the ball and ran over to the door, eager to go to her Mommy and Daddy's room to show them her new toy. Somehow she managed to reach the doorknob and opened the door.

Atiya clutched the ball tightly to make sure she did not drop it, and began to run out of the room. She paused, however, as the toddler noticed another young child her age walking away. Atiya's eyes lit up in pure excitement as she hurriedly ran to the boy.

"Hi! I'm Atiya! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:55 pm

"A small human child wants to play with Atiya. I wasn't sure if she's allowed or not," Sten told them.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Alain turned back at the sound of a young female voice. His lips turned up in a smile and he took a hesitant step towards Atiya and his ball.

"I'm Alain." He smiled wider at her and held out a hand for her to shake. "Wanna be my friend?" He couldn't help but ask the question, unable to face another rejection so soon after the first.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm

Rein

"Sure, sure, that's fine." Rein quickly answered.

Atiya

"Yes!" Atiya said eagerly, putting down the ball to shake Alain's hand. It had been a very long time since she remembered last playing with someone her age, or having a friend her age, too. This was great! Atiya couldn't wait to show Mommy and Daddy her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Alain's smile widened and he laughed, unable to contain his joy. A friend! He had a friend!

"C'mon!" He grabbed a hold of her hand and ran forward. His left foot caught the ball, kicking it down the hall.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Sten nodded before returning to Atiya's room only to find her gone already. She must have gone off with the boy. He'd scold her when she got back. For now, he would wait for her return.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Nix
"Ah, Hello." Nix said to Eiden. "My name is Nix Van Goldmire os Lodenima. Pleasure to meet you." He said with a slight bow, then turning back to Nebi. "There is still the issue of Tsuba, and I doubt she was the only power hungry heir."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:15 am

"Let's see... There was Caesar, but I haven't heard anything about him since he died. If we're lucky, he's dead," Nebi murmured, "Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 am

"Ah you are talking about the heirs," Eiden said. He thought about Silence and wanted to go to her, but he knew that he couldn't. "I don't see why we have to get our hands bloody. There must be plenty of people with a vengence against her. In fact I can feel it," his eyes went dark for a moment, but then returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Nebi nodded in agreement, "Yep. Tsuba's a royal bitch and she's been on the throne for the last few years. Plenty of time to oppress people. The problem is that she has the best security in the world."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Savina

Savina quickly removed her hand from Maul's and smiled at Sunny reassuringly.

"Oh yeah, we're great. Well, not great exactly, but really good-ish," Savina responded. To be honest, Savina probably would of told Sunny that things weren't going to great because of Baruti, but with Bakar here ... she just didn't want him to be any more worried then he had to be.

"How are you Sunny?"
---------------------------------
Rhys

Rhys looked at Chris for a few seconds, sizing up just how much he trusted the Priestess. But the Captain didn't think about that issue for long, as he quickly followed Chris's orders and sat down on a small pallet. He was feeling lightheaded, and a bit sleepy, now, but Rhys made sure to stay steady as he waited for Chris.

"I was looking for information. There was an ambush, I didn't even have time to notice what was going on. I was hit over the back of my head, and then I woke up in the riverbed like this. Not exactly a very interesting story," Rhys reassured.
------------------------------------
Katie

Katie gulped as she looked past C.C. and towards Nell. The Mage was right about this one. Then again, C.C. was usually right about these things. When she wasn't being a pervert, of course. (Of course)

"... Ok, I'll go talk to him about it," Katie informed C.C. without looking her, her gaze staying on Nell just in case he moved. Katie jumped out of the carriage and began to walk across the camp.

"Nell!" She shouted as she neared the Inu.
---------------------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle was confused to hear Mab sighing, but the Doctor did not push the issue at all. Right now, it would be better if they just hurried and retrieved the necessary supplies before continuing their journey South.

Carlisle wondered if it was foolish of him, to try and travel back to familiar locations. To his home. The Empire would know where to look. Then again, perhaps Carlisle's original plan had worked out? Maybe because of this detour he would take so long to get to Bree, that the Empire will have given up on the possibility of Carlisle(and Mab) traveling there? That would be preferable. But something in the Doctor (cynicism) doubted that it would work.
-----------------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe snorted as she tried to contain her laughter, only to chuckle lightly afterward as she hid any embarrassment that could have happened.

"Well if that happens ... Oh Gods, maybe my Nephew is trying to have enough children so he can have enough soldiers to take down the Empire with just his family," Brighe mused with half a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Syrien

"An amusing theory." Syrien agreed, giving a chuckle of his own. "But after this pregnancy is over, I doubt Rein will be so keen on the idea. After experiencing the 'miracle' of birth again, I have no doubt she'll threaten to neuter Kegan unless they take some precautions. I....have to admit. Hearing and seeing that would be quite amusing as well. Especially when Kegan will turn to you for help on that matter, because I certainly won't do it."

Rein

"Sorry about that." Rein apologized to Kegan as she got back onto their bed. "It seems there is a new child in this base that wanted to play with Atiya. I gave Sten permission to let her play with him."

Atiya

Atiya giggled and eagerly followed her new friend. This was going to be so fun! Playing with her dolls had gotten a little boring after awhile, and now that she had a new friend, she could have even more fun then before!
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Alain raced ahead, wanting to be the first to reach the ball. It was still rolling, but it was slowing down. In only a few moments, he had overtaken it. He turned, laughing, and kicked the ball towards Atiya.

Having a friend was so great! So then why had he been denied before? Why was he only allowed to be friends with her?

He pushed the thoughts aside, not wanting his fun to be ruined.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm

Nix
"Hmmm...... Nebi, is there anyway of detecting a heir? An bracelet that responds to blood or something of that fashion?" Nix asked, just in case Nebi wasn't enough to cut a good deal. 'After all, if a heir is worth a Kings ransom, then are two worth? Or, better yet, three?" He thought with a grin.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:04 pm

"Well, that would require blood magic or at least an artifact. C.C. taught me a spell to cast on someone to see if they were an Heir or not, but you have to cast it once on each person you want to identify. It's not like detection spell or anything. Doesn't work on groups and it doesn't track," Nebi told him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next