New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)

Go down 
+2
Alec
rcox1995
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rcox1995

rcox1995

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! MASTER HAND, WARIO, GANONDORF, BOWSER NEEDED!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

From many different universes and worlds, several renowned heroes, villains, and even a few minors have been picked out and sent into a new world. This world is actually a huge patchwork of different worlds, the world from which these characters have been picked out from. Portals connect the separate worlds, making one true “world”.

This world is peril, however. Even after the destruction of Tabuu and the elimination of Subspace, a new threat emerged. Ganondorf and Bowser made a pact to create a new Evil Empire and destroy their foes. Wario, who hated Mario just as much as Bowser, jumped at the chance and joined as well, to join the pact. Master Hand, who was mysteriously resurrected, became the leader.

With this new evil growing, the rest of the characters must band together and do what they must to destroy this new evil. Who knows what will happen? It is all up to you.

Rules
No God-Modding. EVER. (2 warnings, and you're out after that.)
No OOC fights.
No flooding.
ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE FROM SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL.
Keep cussing down, please.
The same goes to the romance. PG-13, please.
No power-playing nor any one-hit kills, etc.
Players can travel from world to world, just say it, so we can all be sure.
We need people to play as: Master Hand, Ganondorf, Bowser, and Wario.
Have fun!

Template
Username:
Character Name:
Brief Description:
Signature Move: (often the B button move)
Other:

If anyone can make a sort of map, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, have fun!

Mario:
Link: rcox1995
Kirby: Velox
Pikachu:
Fox:
Samus/Zero Suit Samus: Alec
Zelda/Sheik: ConfusedShipper123
DK:
Yoshi:
Peach:
Ice Climbers:
Pit:
Ike: Alec
Pokemon Trainer: Velox
Diddy Kong:
Meta Knight:
Snake:
Lucas:
Sonic:
King Dedede: rcox1995
Olimar:
Ness:
Marth: Nightmare13
Luigi: Alec
Falco:
Captain Falcon: rcox1995
Lucario: Velox
R.O.B:
Jigglypuff:
Wolf: Velox

Ganondorf:
Bowser:
Wario:
Master Hand:

Last edited by rcox1995 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Accepted Characters

Username: rcox1995
Character Name: Link
Brief Description: The Hero of Time and the wielder of the Master Sword, he has come to help defeat the new evil, especially Ganondorf. His Triforce of Courage also is a valuable asset.
Signature Move: (often the B button move): Bow and Arrows
Other: Has a variety of items, including the Gale Boomerang, Bombs, and the Clawshot.

Character Name: Captain Falcon
Brief Description: A galactic bounty hunter and a master at the F-Zero Grand Prix, he is a man of extreme measures and power. His speed is also unrivaled to all but Sonic.
Signature Move: (often the B button move) Falcon Punch
Other: He is a master of quick, but powerful moves.

Character Name: King Dedede
Brief Description: The self-proclaimed King of Dream Land and an unsuspecting ally, he is jealous of Kirby's abilities and strives to learn them.
Signature Move: (often the B button move) Inhale
Other: Carries around a large hammer that has special abilities, and he can also summon a variety of creatures at will.

Username: Alec
Character Name: Samus/ZSS
Brief Description: Samus is the galaxy's most famous bounty hunter, constantly helping the Galactic Federation in their fight against the Space Pirates.
Signature Move: Charged Laser.
Other: Has a gun under her suit that she can use when it's taken off.

Character Name: Luigi
Brief Description: He is the younger brother of the more-famous Mario, though he is equally as strong as his Brother.
Signature Move: Fireball
Other: Is a coward.

Character Name: Ike
Brief Description: Ike is a mercenary who eventually beated the all knowing Goddess Ashera herself. He fights for his friends. And occasionally gives obnoxious speeches as well. You will hate him even though he's hot.
Signature Move: Sword
Other:

Username: ConfusedShipper123
Character Name: Zelda/Sheik
Brief Description: Zelda is the princess of Hyrule, and is frequently captured by Ganandorf. Sheik is her alternate form who taught Link songs to help on his quest.
Signature Move: Naryu's Love
Other: N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Velox
Character Name: Kirby
Brief Description: A pink little puffball with a big appetite, this brave little Star Warrior has saved Dreamland countless times.
Signature Move: Copy Ability
Other: Loves to eat, ride Warp Stars, and knows how to rock a Star Rod.

Character Name: Pokemon Trainer
Brief Description: At the age of ten, he started his journey to be the next Pokemon Master. With Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle, he's well on his way to becoming a champion.
Signature Move: Pokemon
Other: Can move around quite well, despite being a kid.

Character Name: Lucario
Brief Description: A powerful Fighting/Steel Pokemon. Despite not being a true Legendary Pokemon, This master of Aura should not be taken lightly.
Signature Move: Aura Sphere
Other:

Character Name: Wolf
Brief Description: Leader of a band of the Lylat system's fiercest mercenaries. This Ace pilot is the archrival of Fox McCloud.
Signature Move: Blaster
Other: Has a reflector, and is very fast and powerful.

Username: Nightmare 13
Character Name: Marth
Brief Description: Marth is King of Altea. Other than that he's a skinny swordsman who relies on his swift strikes, and strong attacks, and the Falchion, his super awesome sword of... being a sword?
Signature Move: Dauphin slash.
Other:

Last edited by rcox1995 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Rcox, sorry but I'm going nto have to transfer this thread to the Fandom section where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 pm

OOC: Whoops. Wrong one, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 pm

(it's fine.)

Character Name: Samus/ZSS
Brief Description: Samus is the galaxy's most famous bounty hunter, constantly helping the Galactic Federation in their fight against the Space Pirates.
Signature Move: Charged Laser.
Other: Has a gun under her suit that she can use when it's taken off.

Character Name: Luigi
Brief Description: He is the younger brother of the more-famous Mario, though he is equally as strong as his Brother.
Signature Move: Fireball
Other: Is a coward.

Character Name: Ike
Brief Description: Ike is a mercenary who eventually beated the all knowing Goddess Ashera herself. He fights for his friends. And occasionally gives obnoxious speeches as well. You will hate him even though he's hot.
Signature Move: Sword
Other:
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

OOC: Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:57 pm

I might be willing to play the Master Hand, but I haven't played a lot of Smash Brothers. What exactly is the Master Hand, and how much of Smash Brothers do I need to know to join?
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:18 am

OOC: You don't need to know too much at all, actually. Just know the characters and you should be fine. There's also a wesbite: Super Smash DOJO!!

Master Hand is a mysterious being, who is a giant gloved hand, basically. He can do various moves, including grabbing, shooting bullets, shooting lasers, and a few other things.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:22 pm

OOC: Sorry for the double post, but I have also decided to take King Dedede.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Username: ConfusedShipper123
Character Name: Zelda/Sheik
Brief Description: Zelda is the princess of Hyrule, and is frequently captured by Ganandorf. Sheik is her alternate form who taught Link songs to help on his quest.
Signature Move: Naryu's Love
Other: N/A

((By the way, I got all of this information from my little brother... ^^' Sorry it took me forever to join.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:53 pm

OOC: YES! You are accepted. That's fine, it will be fairly easy to follow.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:55 pm

((Thank you! ^^' I'll do a little Wiki searching, just in case... Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 pm

OOC: That's fine. Continue to join, people! We have about 6 taken....We need at least 4 more characters, and at least one more person....Lol.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Character Name: Kirby
Brief Description: A pink little puffball with a big appetite, this brave little Star Warrior has saved Dreamland countless times.
Signature Move: Copy Ability
Other: Loves to eat, ride Warp Stars, and knows how to rock a Star Rod.

Character Name: Pokemon Trainer
Brief Description: At the age of ten, he started his journey to be the next Pokemon Master. With Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle, he's well on his way to becoming a champion.
Signature Move: Pokemon
Other: Can move around quite well, despite being a kid.

Character Name: Lucario
Brief Description: A powerful Fighting/Steel Pokemon. Despite not being a true Legendary Pokemon, This master of Aura should not be taken lightly.
Signature Move: Aura Sphere
Other:

Character Name: Wolf
Brief Description: Leader of a band of the Lylat system's fiercest mercenaries. This Ace pilot is the archrival of Fox McCloud.
Signature Move: Blaster
Other: Has a reflector, and is very fast and powerful.

Should I be more people? I can be if it's necessary...?
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:17 am

OOC: All of these are fine! All accepted.

WARNING! WE SHALL BEGIN THIS ROLEPLAY AT AROUND 4:00-6:00 EST. THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:51 pm

THE TIME HAS COME! Though we currently have no antagonists, we can figure out something.

Link

Link walked through the forests of Faron Woods, the leaves crunching underneath his feet. The Twilight threat had been defeated, and Hyrule was prospering. All was well in the land of Hyrule. Then, Link felt a huge rumble. He was thrown to the ground, and pulled himself off the ground. He saw a large purple ring, and he was thrust into it, falling, falling....

He landed in the same spot. He looked around, confused. He saw it was the same, but, he could see other worlds...He pictured himself in one, and he suddenly was in another portal, landing in the pictured world.

Captain Falcon
Captain Falcon was in the Blue Falcon, racing down the F-Zero Grand Prix racetrack, well in the lead. Mute City was growing by the day, with well over 2 billion people, already. He was getting ready to turn at a tight curve, but a large swirling portal sucked him in. The Blue Falcon disintergrated into dust, and he finally landed in a world next to a warrior clothed in green.

King Dedede
The supposed King of Dream Land was wandering his "domain", when he saw a warrior clothed in green and a man with a red helmet looking at each other in a sort of daze. King Dedede walked over to the two and helped them both up. King Dedede gestured for them to follow him.

OOC: I'll stop there. As you could see, I was trying to make my characters meet up, as that will be easier for me, at least.

HAVE FUN, GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 am

Luigi

Luigi sat alone in his home, writing his memoirs. The Plumber had been lonely ever since Mario had moved out of the house to live with Peach. But after that embarrassing fiasco last week when the Princess was kidnapped again, Luigi really couldn't blame his Brother.

All of a sudden, a loud rumbling occurred, and a dark purple ring appeared in the middle of the room. Before Luigi could wonder what was going on though, his body suddenly lunged forward into the dark ring.

Luigi shut his eyes, terrified that he was going to die. But suddenly, he hit the ground...which didn't feel like the carpet in his home. As the Plumber opened his eyes, he shrieked in terror as he looked at a giant penguin holding a large hammer.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 am

Might as well try this out.

Username: Nightmare 13
Character Name: Marth
Brief Description: Marth is King of Altea. Other than that he's a skinny swordsman who relies on his swift strikes, and strong attacks, and the Falchion, his super awesome sword of... being a sword?
Signature Move: Dauphin slash.
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:36 pm

OOC: Excellent! Accepted!
WARNING: WE STILL NEED POSITIONS FILLED FOR WARIO, GANONDORF, BOWSER, AND MASTER HAND!
Also, though it may seem unnatural, I'm going to break with my no-talking policy, lol.

King Dedede
King Dedede was walking along the path to his castle, leading Captain Falcon and Link, when another portal opened up, and out came another man in green. Only this one has blue overalls over the green clothes. What is with all of these strange people today? King Dedede wondered, while he led Link and Captain Falcon to the castle. He said, "You see that castle in the distance? If you would like, come with us. We're heading there." He hit his hammer on the ground for emphasis. King Dedede began to run, as a giant penguin could run, to the castle.

Link and Captain Falcon
Link and Captain Falcon met eye to eye for the first time, and both nodded in agreement. Link unseathed his sword, just in case, and started running. Captain Falcon did the same, easily racing ahead of Link.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Luigi

Luigi howled in fear as the earth shook. But once the Penguin was done swinging his hammer, Luigi was able to stand up. "O-ok." He replied, his voice still shaking. Though he was ignored as the others all started to run after the Penguin. Luigi quickly went after them, though it quickly became apparent that he was the slowest one there.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:32 pm

King Dedede
King Dedede rushed ahead, looking behind to see a slow Luigi running with them. He was leading them to his castle, where, hopefully, this whole situation could be sorted out with ease. He finally ran into the castle grounds. "Okay guys, this is my castle." he said gruffly. He walked into his castle through the main door, two Waddle Dees and a Gordo holding the way. The Waddle Dees nodded, and moved, as well with the Gordo. "These guys are with me," pointing to Link, Captain Falcon, and Luigi.

Captain Falcon and Link
Captain Falcon rushed into the castle grounds, nearly racing ahead of King Dedede. He skidded to a stop, and walked through the door after seeing King Dedede pointing towards him. Link came in, about 30 seconds after Captain Falcon, and also walked into the palace. I hope that green man will be able to find us easily, Link thought.

King Dedede
"This," pointing to the grand hall that they had entered, "is my grand palace. Now, please, follow me," gesturing to a hallway on the right. Captain Falcon followed him, but Link stayed behind.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Samus

Samus was flying over the planet of Bilium, running from the revived corpse of Ridley. The chase had been going on for almost twelve hours. Not only was she out of ammo, she was almost out of gas as well. But suddenly, a giant purple hole opened up a few thousand yards ahead of her. Before Samus had a chance to react, her ship flied directly into the hole, and it disappeared right behind her.

She was over an ocean now, where, she did not know. But before Samus could react once again, her plane flew through another purple portal. Now there was a Castle right in front of her ship. Finally reacting, Samus hit the eject button, her body flying out of the ship as it crashed into the top part of the castle. "What the hell is going on here?" The Bounty Hunter couldn't help but wonder as her shoot opened up.
--------------------------
Luigi

It took almost another eight minutes, but eventually Luigi arrived at the Castle the giant penguin had been referring to. He noticed the tall boy from earlier waiting for him. But as Luigi waved to the boy, he noticed a giant metal thing appear out of the sky, crashing into the top of one of the towers of the castle and knocking it over.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Link
Link was waiting for Luigi, and about 8 minutes later, he arrived. He was about to say hello, when he heard a huge crash. Link flipped the Master Sword in his hand, and rushed up the stairs, jumping over a collapsed rafter. He looked up through a window to see a sort f spaceship crashed into one of the towers. What is going on....? he wondered.

King Dedede and Captain Falcon
King Dedede was leading Captain Falcon when the spaceship hit the tower. He tumbled, and fell over. He got up and rubbed his head, muttering to himself. He summoned 2 Gordos and 4 Waddle Dees, and he raced back to the grand hall and up the staircase, following Captain Falcon. Captain Falcon raced up the stairs as well, coming up to Link.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 am

Samus

Samus landed safely outside of the Castle, her suit still intact. The Bount Hunter scanned the area, knowing an odd variety of creatures. After her suit had scanned the surrounding area, and she was sure that the air and terrain was safe, Samus took off her helmet. "What the.....?" Samus said in confusion as she saw Waddle Dee walking off far away.
-------------------------
Ike

Ike sat on a small boat sailing across the sea, alone on the deck. He had started sailing across the ocean two months ago, after he had defeated Ashara the Goddess of Order. It was lonely, but the Warrior was curious to see what the world had to offer him now. He had been everywhere else by now.

Ike looked up at the sky as he noticed an odd purple-ish crack forming. Suddenly, it burst open and an odd metal dragon-like beast burst through it, disappearing immediately after as it went through another Purple hole.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:35 pm

King Dedede
King Dedede saw the spaceship crashed into the tower, and he sent his Waddle Dees and Gordos' to fix the problem. He then saw a walking...orange suit? King Dedede then saw the orange suit take off its helmet, and it was a she. He then turned, and muttered, "Ugh...yet more delays...," swinging his hammer.

Link
Link had already taken notice of this already, and he was rushing out of the castle to the Bounty Hunter. The tower was still on fire, but the Waddle Dees were beginning to extinguish the flames. They would figure out what to do with the Spaceship later, he assumed.

Captain Falcon
Captain Falcon, with his vastly superior speed, raced ahead to Link. The Bounty Hunter may know what is going on. He stopped, and said, "Hey! Do you happen to know what the heck is going on here?" in his typical deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next