New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air

Go down 
+3
Unknown_WaterBender
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:10 pm

((They are going to the Western Air Temple, as I have started before. They will arrive there next episode. By the way, it is the new capital. The old was taken. Azula and the gaang recently went to the old capital to pay their respects to their dead grandfather. By the way, what happened at Music Night?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:13 pm

(OOC: Oh. Edited it. And Lol and I decided that Toph and Cheng got together in Music Night.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:17 pm

((Ah, okay. Hm, they do make a cute couple. I bet Kuei is sure proud. I've decided to have him still be there. Though he won't be seen much next season. Why did they get together?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:23 pm

(They kissed when they were talking alone and are keeping it a secret.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:15 pm

On Ji heard voices and smiled to herself. She went to where the voices were and saw Iroh. Then she spotted Zuko and Azula. She kept on smiling as she made her way over.

"Hey it's great to see you guys," she called as she finally reached the place where they stood.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:11 pm

"Uncle Iroh!" Azula exclaimed. She was then crushed in his massive hug. Her eyes filled, but didn't spill over. She wondered where her mother and father were...

"I'm fine, Cheng, really." Toph felt his anxiety, the heartbeat said it all. She didn't know what he was so worried about. She should be worrying about him. He had been captured at one point.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Kuei

"Well, I have some good news and some bad news." Kuei began, walking over to the crew. A letter lay clutched in his hands.

------------------

"It's good to see you, Uncle." Zuko said, hugging Iroh back. After a few more seconds the Fire Lord let them go. Her glanced around and noticed On Ji.

"Ah On Jin, good you're here! Well, it looks like what you said was true. My nephew and niece are truly alive. This calls for a celebration! Guards, prepare a feast. The Avatar and her friends' arrival must be celebrated." Iroh ordered. Two guards nodded, bowed, and left to inform the cooks.

"It so wonderful to see you both alive...my brother and I had feared the worst after you ran away. And I see you still have Feng with you. Great!" Iroh exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Unknown_WaterBender

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Yue

Yue felt happy for her friends. After so long, they could finally see their uncle and parents again. It was indeed a great time. She couldn't wait for the feast. Wait, On Ji was here? That was strange. She didn't think they'd see her again after parting a few weeks ago. What was she doing here?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Aang

"Wow, this capital looks different from what I expected," Aang said, looking around the capital. He looked over to Zuko and Azula as they reunited with their Uncle. "It's nice to see them reuniting with their family," he told Yue. He then saw On Ji, and blushed a little. The girl had been flirting with him for what seemed like forever when they traveled together, he wondered if she'd continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:21 pm

"That's not necessary, Uncle... Say where are mother and father?" She had took notice to his comment about Feng and her father. She wanted to see them.

"Oh great what could be bad news compared to losing the Avatar?" Toph complained to Kuei. Really what could? Maybe it was that she was now exiled for good and not able to come back? She grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:27 pm

((I'll wait for AI to post before posting with Kuei again.))

"Don't worry, the cooks love making feasts." Iroh assured. His smile faultered for a moment at the mention of their parents.

"They are here....do you want to see them?" Iroh asked.

"Yes!" Zuko immediately replied. To see Mom and Dad again after being separated for so long would be great. He just hoped nothing bad had happened to them since they were gone. No, they had to be alright. If Uncle Iroh and Lu Ten were still alive, then they had to be too.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Cheng frowned, silently cursing the Earth King as he placed at hand on Toph's shoulder. Didn't he know what a wonderful person Toph was? She worked so hard to regain her father's love and her honor. After hearing the story behind her banishment, he wanted to punch Long Feng. Trying to save troops' lives was far from dishonorable. It was to be commended.
(I'm here but I have to leave for a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Azula saw Uncle's smile fall a bit, but when it was replaced she put it as she had just imagined it. "I'd love to see mom and dad." Her mind raced at the thought of seeing her parents again. It would be great! What could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:43 pm

"Don't worry, it's nothing to serious. I have just been called back to the capital by my brother...to face accusations of treason within the Earth Empire." Kuei calmly said, taking a seat. He didn't seem outraged, nervous, or really anything about the accusations. If anything he looked amused by the accusations. It didn't seem that the Prince was concerned he could be found guilty.

----------------------

Iroh

"Excellent! Come, all of you follow me here. Come Princess On Ji." Iroh said, turning to lead them into the palace. he didn't seem to notice the shocked face of Zuko when he mentioned On Ji was a Princess.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Cheng's eyes almost bugged out, "That's a serious charge! He has no proof either. You're one of the Earth Empire's greatest military minds! It's simply retarded to..." He shut his mouth, realizing that he was about to insult the Earth Emperor.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:24 pm

"What?!" Toph exclaimed. "On what cause? Why does he think you've committed treason?" She didn't want Kuei to be stuck in exile with her. She wanted him to be safe in the homeland. She was so worried she almost didn't notice Cheng's hand on her shoulder. Almost.

"Wait a second. Princess? Princess Onji?" Azula was stunned. How could she be princess? Wasn't she suppose to be princess? One more thing and Azula might have to cave Onji's face in. First Aang and now this.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:40 pm

"You did not tell them?" Iroh asked On Ji. Turning his head to Azula, he added, "On Ji is my great-granddaughter."

----------------

"Don't you too worry. It's nothing much." Kuei said, avoiding what exactly he was charged with. A smirk was visible on his face for a moment at Cheng's comment. After checking the scroll again he turned to the two.

"I am to leave tomorrow to go back. Don't worry about me, I will be fine. Just make sure you don't take advantage of the poor boy while I'm gone Toph." Kuei teased.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:42 am

Cheng felt his face flush. Did he know or was he just teasing them? He still had a concerned look on his face at Kuei's predicament, but the Earth Prince didn't seem worried so it reassured him a little.
Back to top Go down
Unknown_WaterBender

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:24 am

Yue

On Ji was a Fire Nation Princess? Well, that was something. It would explain a lot, actually. Like how a twelve year old girl was in charge of a rebellion in a town in the conquered Fire Nation. No wonder Zhao had often called her, 'My lady'. So...if On Ji was the great-granddaughter of Fire Lord Iroh...then that made her the granddaughter of Prince Lu Ten. Unless Iroh had another son or daughter that they didn't know about. Well, while they stayed here, Yue just hoped On Ji wouldn't flirt with Aang more. Azula didn't seem to like it all that much, not to mention she didn't want On Ji to take advantage of him.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Azula grimaced and followed her Uncle in silence. Oh what could go wrong? Onji could be the stinking princess. She steamed in silence.

Toph blushed a bit, but she was still worried about Kuei. "You sure it's nothing? If you're found guilty that's a big punishment." She should know. The punishment was probably almost as bad as her's... or worse.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 pm

On Ji looked down at her feet and blushed slightly. She nodded and followed Iroh. She didn't think her being a princess was that big a deal. Although it did mean she was in line for the throne.

"I guess it wasn't important," she told her friends, knowing her lame excuse was not going to work so well. She smiled at them, hoping they wouldn't make too big a deal out of it.

(Sorry if I'm playing the character differently. I'm just doing what I think On Ji would act like.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Kuei

"Don't worry Toph, it's nothing. I'm sure that I won't be found guilty. To tell you the truth...this isn't the first accusation of treason I've gotten." Kuei confessed. He bundled up the letter and threw it to the side.

"Though, I do have some good news. The good news is: I have a plan to capture the Avatar."

--------------------

Iroh

Fire Lord Iroh led the gang into the palace, and up the grand stairs. After navigating several hallways, Iroh stopped at a certain room. He knocked on the door gently and opened it. Inside the room was an old woman in a rocking chair, reading a scroll. Though she had aged considerably in the decades her children had been missing, it was still possible to see that this was the Fire Lady Ursa.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Cheng felt himself smile, though he didn't stop worrying about Kuei. He wondered why his brother would accuse him of treason so many times. Did the Earth Emperor really hate his own family that much?
He grinned, "I'm all ears." He 'forgot' to remember his hand from Toph's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Toph's sightless eyes widened. "What?" Her heart beat almost as fast as it had on Music Night. In the back of her head she remembered how they had fled the dance floor and into that cramped little space.

All of Azula's anger vanished when she saw her mother. "Mom!" She exclaimed and ran over and threw her arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Ursa

Ursa smiled and hugged her daughter back. Zuko ran over to her and hugged their mother too. Ursa started to cry tears of happines as she hugged her children.

"Zuko...Azula...thank Agni you two are back."

------------------

Kuei

"Yep. I have a plan to capture the Avatar. However, it will require much work to be executed properly." Kuei said. He noticed Cheng's hand on Toph's shoulder. At that sight, the Prince smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next