New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hardened Heart

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

The Hardened Heart - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hardened Heart   The Hardened Heart - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:35 pm

"True," Cyric agreed as he rubbed his chin in thought, "I suppose I should meet with more of the guests."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Hardened Heart   The Hardened Heart - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Marcus

Marcus watched her leave and nodded to himself. "She has a good mind," he said to himself. "I wouldn't be wasting my time with her, like I suspect I would with others." He looked around the garden and thought, it isn't appropriate to plan schemes here, this is a sacred place. He left and headed to the library.

Karian

"It couldn't hurt," Karian said. "After all, you seem like a strong and handsome man, you shouldn't keep that to yourself."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Hardened Heart   The Hardened Heart - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Cyric blushed a little, scratching the back of his head. He liked compliments. He spoke, "So true, though I have been seeing this one woman. She's rather fun to be with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hardened Heart   The Hardened Heart - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hardened Heart
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9