New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things not to say on the phone

Go down 
+11
Nightmare13
zukoscrazyfangirl
nando_c_s
Ghostmaker
Video Gamer
Velox
Sarcastic Master
Alec
Vaderwasframed
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
TokoToTheEnd
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 pm

43. No no no, hold that pose, now turn your head a litttttttle bit, no other way, ok.... perfect! Ok got it! *click*
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 am

44. "If I said something witty, would you shut the hell up and leave me alone?" (I downsized the cursing.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 am

45. "Sure, I'd love to buy what you're selling. A question though: Once purchased, could I get a full refund after I, let's say, shoved it down your throat?"
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:47 am

46-"Tell me something...you got a sister?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 pm

47. What? That sounds great! Yes, I would absolutely love to buy your product. Just like everyone else who you call you piece of shi--*line cut*
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm

ATTENTION THESE ARE ALL LMC INSIDE JOKES!!! UNLESS YOU ARE ME OR VG YOU WILL NOT GET THEM!!

48. "You know!!"
49. "Announcements..."
50. "No stomping!"
51. "Helen Keller always wins."
52. "I'll kill you if you're name is Andrew..."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:51 pm

53. Did You want fries with that shake?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:59 pm

54. "I just came back from Hell. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:02 pm

55. Well, I'll see you later! *robot voice* This phone will self-destruct in 3...2...1...! (bom )
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:03 pm

56. "I would love to buy your product.....what was it again. What?!! I can't hear you!!! ............stop shouting at me."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:36 pm

57. *breath* *breath* breath* *breath* *breath* *breath* *breath* *Keep breathing*
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:14 am

[[Taco, I think I'd hang up if someone started singing "Announcements, announcements, ANNOOOOOOOUNCEMENTS!" Though the others evade me as to a reason why you shouldn't say them on the phone (besides the Andrew one, of course).]]

"Old MacDonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-ooooo, and on his farm he had YOUR MOM, e-i-e-i-o."

I didn't know how else to do the "e-i-e-i-o" thing. So you get vowels.

[Yes... I said this on the phone... and in public.]
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 am

{^ xD That's awsomesauce!!!}

59. HOT CAKES! GET YOUR HOT CAKES HERE HOOOOOOOOOO-OT CAKES!!!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 pm

60. "Are you Tunxis's mom?"

61. "Do you wear Boy Scout socks? Because I think they're sexy."

62. "Hey have you checked your milk? No the other one on the bottom shelf? How do I know where it is? .......No reason."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:35 pm

63. *Singing* I feel pretty. Oh so pretty. I feel pretty, and witty, and GAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:57 pm

64. "DON'T JUMP!!! I SWEAR IT ISN'T WORTH IT!!!"

65. "*starts singing really badly* Oops I did it again! I played with your heart. Got lost in the game. Oh, baby, baby...."

66. "I know it was you who killed Michael Jackson!! Don't lie to me." (no offense to MJ fans.)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm

67. Alright, I wanna 10 large pizzas. Two peperroni, one olives and hashbrowns, 3 done animal style with hot sauce, 2 with extra cheese and macaroni, one covered in blood, raw meat, and unicorn entrails, and the on last one, all I want is you and a slice of heaven!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 pm

68. "Stop stalking me!!!"

69. "I know where you sleep at night."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 pm

70. Congratulations! You've just become the 12th person on my "To Kill" list today!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

71. "Do you mind if I pee while I talk?"

72. "I hate shaving down there...."

73. "Will you marry me? No sorry I was talking to my sister."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:03 pm

74. Oh yeah! Yeah! Keep going! Keep going! Yes! Yes! Keep going! Yeah, just a little further--YES! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH! MY! GOD!!! YES!!! TOUCHDOWN!!! Aww, man! That was a beautiful play. Did you see that? Please tell me that you saw that?
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:09 pm

75. So...what are you wearing right now?
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanawesomeurl.tumblr.com
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 pm

76. Hey, I'm gonna go shopping. Did you want me to get you something? I'd get you some more clothes, but you know that you have to many of those.

(Hmm, the context isn't quite the way I wanted it to be there...I guess you have to really be thinking like that, or maybe the situation would enhance it somehow...?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 pm

77. "Who is this? I thought I was talking to my new girlfriend. You're a guy? I mean boyfriend."

78. "No you hang up.....I SAID ****INK HANG UP!"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:51 pm

79. You wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? *Makes weird obnoxious screeching sounds*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things not to say on the phone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Games and Stuff-
Jump to: