New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And it made me smile

Go down 
+14
Shadow Moonseye
Plaguewalker
nando_c_s
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Ghostmaker
Nightmare13
R0M4N
Ersher
zukoismybf
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
volleygirl
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

And it made me smile - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 pm

^Hehe. Well, it's still a long way from being publishable...

Only six days left of school! Of course, I'd be happier if I had some of my finals out of the way...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm

3 Days of school left! Finals begin tomorrow...Sadly.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:50 pm

^I've still got over a week left. (Twice as much time you have to be more precise nando...or is it accurate...?)

...Umm...I'm...hold on. Not really sure. "Smile?" As in "voluntarily?"

...Oh! I finished the 2nd Cirque Du Freak/Darren Shan Saga book: The Vampire's Assisstant. )

{As a side note, when Toko said that she was a bit jealous of Casey, I thought she was talking about the skipping math class thing instead of the novel thing.}
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:44 am

I got my external hardrive that I asked for! Finally I have somewhere to back up my stories and whatnot.

I also got the books No Plot? No Problem! by Chris Baty and Agent Bishop, which is based on the life of an LDS FBI agent. From Santa, I got the Zelda game of Ages. I've been wanting that for years, ever since my younger brother washed it when I was on the boss of both games, as it can be continued from Season. Now I can finally beat it.

I also got a lot of chocolate, which includes two giant containers of chocolate Nesquilk.

Oh, and I got a husky beanie baby I named Kiyo, and a gianormous sheep dog, who I have yet to find a name for.

Also, I was given a glass unicorn figurine, which I've been asking for ever since my youngest brother knocked over my shelf with them when I was away at college (I did repair those the best that I could, but I wanted new ones that weren't missing pieces).

One of my brothers gave me a pack of Pokemon cards, to which my dad responded by saying that it was something you'd give a six-year-old.

And... that's all that's coming to mind, at the moment. But I got a lot of the things that I asked for, so I'm happy. Now, time to get back to my Zelda game...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:14 pm

I got presents I wanted too, like all three Owl City Cds. XD And Persona 4/Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days. I love Christmas. Also my sister is coming over for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:34 pm

That everyone is having a good christmas. If you're reading this, WHY ARE YOU ONLINE?! Go spend time with someone, not us strange crazy folk of the internet!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:15 pm

BUT I WANNA SPEND TIME WITH THE STRANGE CRAZY FOLK OF THE INTERNET!

And I'm smiling because christmas was good, I got stuff I asked for, my friends got stuff they asked for, and I have lots and lots an lots of chocolate. Plus, I've been able to talk to my love!

Which is something that always makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Smiling because hanging out with my sister is always a good time. And it's break as well.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 pm

{@ Casey: Henh. I like the name Kiyo...and the Pokemon Card thing was funny! You almost beat Ages though? I'm still stuck on both of 'em. D
@ Taco: They have that many CDs? confused I only know that one song...I should probably know what Persona is. It's cool that your sister's coming over though! )}

Hopefully getting my zanpakuto!!!

I got stuff I wanted too, and some extra...and chocolate and stuff, which I'm gonna share with people instead of save away like I did last year...honestly, I still have the stuff from last year...seriously. GONNA SHARE IT ALL THOUGH~!!!
santa
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Kiyo was a name of a character of mine in my 2009 NaNoWriMo story, and it seemed to fit the husky. And yeah, I almost did beat Ages. But now I get the chance to finally finish it. I've beaten two temples so far.

As for what has made me smile... Being able to play my new game so much.

And I might have a job. Usually this wouldn't make me smile because I really don't want a job, even though I need the money, but I'll be working only three nights a week, and the job allows for time to write. I just don't know if I can handle it.

It's a dog boarding place and not all of the dogs that go there are nice. I'm pretty good with dogs, but I've never had to deal with mean ones before. My mom is going to take me in a few days, to see if I can handle it. It's where she worked before and because she and then her replacement quit, they're looking for somebody to hire. They loved my mom so much because she actually did her job and did it well, so the boss there is willing to give me a chance.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Actually Velox Owl City is one person (Adam Young) and yesh he does. He may be better known now, but he's been writing for a little longer than he's been popular for Fireflies.

Smiling because a friend in the mmorpg I'm in is plvling me.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:40 pm

It's gonna take me awhile to think of something because I'm not smiling at the fact that I sort of-kind of suck at Ages, and because I don't know what "plvling" means. (I can take a few guesses though.)

Let's see...oh! I bet I'll be smiling while I watch Sherlock Holmes... )
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm smiling because I'm on lvl22 in the game (gah I just lost the game!) and plvling=Power lvling or having a higher lvl fight monsters higher than you so that you can get the exp without having to fight/faster.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:48 pm

{Hmm, I was thinking of pwnlvling, when you and another player are seeing who can lvl up the fastest...although, I guess he's pwnlvling you if you're losing at plvling...}

The cheesecake that my dad made (haven't eaten it yet though) and the fact that we'll be having yummy open-faced sandwich leftovers is a pretty good reason to smile... )
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:53 pm

(I really don't plvl that much anyways. I like to solo.)

Smiling because of all the food I'm getting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Even though it kind of sucked, today I developed a counter-story to that old people "When I was your age I had to walk 15 miles in the snow to..." thing.

I just noticed Plaguewalker and Shadow Moonseye's posts. D (And Shadow Moonseye is getting me all curious and noisy...and I blame Casey!!! >D)

Umm...I had another one...I keep forgetting it though...making up on my training is...happening. Getting RP sheets done...oh yeah! The fact that me and Toko have been going back and forth for little bit in this thread has reminded me that I'm in a postwar with her. >D
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 am

My Lies piece was published in yesterday's Opinion section of our newspaper!
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm

(^When you say newspaper, you mean like a college newspaper, right?)

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood has me smiling lots. D
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 pm

^No. I've been at home, so it was our area's Press-Tribune.

And I'm almost done with this job! I head back to college either the 16th or the 17th!
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:22 pm

That's cool Casey Jewels.

Today I made Pizza, with everything from scratch(Except the cheese. That would take years and I do not own a cow).
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:23 pm

^D Hmm...wait, what meat did you use? And did you flip the dough? And how thick was the sauce? And--*rants with more pizza questions*

I...umm...Easter Candy!!! (Yeah. Ha! Nailed it. >))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Just the thin sliced pepperoni, and some sausage. Then for the veggies I used tomatoes(roma), basil, and garlic. The dough was flipped and floured, and there was lots of sauce, very thick. The cheese was mozerella, parmesan, and romano.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 pm

^...Maybe someone should make a "And it made me hungry" thread?

Let's see...oh! Novus City may be re-opening/restarting! )
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Keke the dj just stayed up 8 days to fight child abuse!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Mircle my KH OC is finally drawn. She exists in fanart now!

http://rainbowlii.deviantart.com/art/Mircle-withinourtemptation-163369293
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And it made me smile
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next