New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And it made me smile

Go down 
+14
Shadow Moonseye
Plaguewalker
nando_c_s
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Ghostmaker
Nightmare13
R0M4N
Ersher
zukoismybf
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
volleygirl
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

And it made me smile - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:24 am

This conversation between me and Plague today, when we were trying to figure out what to write with our characters Siv (a slave) and Connor (a pirate).

Plaguewalker says:
And Connor has the ultimate excuse should the Captain question while he's drug Siv out for the festivites...

Casey Jewels says:
Which is?

Plaguewalker says:
"Connor! Why is the slave out?!" Connor looks at the Captain, makes uh noise, before sheepish smile. "...personal erotic dance for your best cannoneer on the raid today?"

Casey Jewels says:
*facepalm*

Plaguewalker says:
He's reaaaaaaallly bad at lying...
On the fly, anyway

Casey Jewels says:
Yeah, I can see that

Plaguewalker says:
Poor Siv is probably all crimson

Casey Jewels says:
From head-to-toe

Plaguewalker says:
And of course the Captain would look to her. "Is this true, Siv?"

Casey Jewels says:
"... I... He... T-t-that-t i-is..."

Plaguewalker says:
"Is. It. True?"
Connor is probably making a panicky face right now

Casey Jewels says:
Hehe

Plaguewalker says:
Alright, let's do that scene
CAUSE IT'S AWESOME
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:55 am

The most wonderfully stupid D&D monsters you can imagine. Stupid Monsters someone was paid to make = the best job ever and Return to Moronic Monster Creek. That's what made me smile.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:16 pm

My first day off of school had me smiling. It was so weird...and awesome...!
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

It is official. A trademark has been filed for it by Nickelodeon (May 18, 2010), and there are job postings dealing with it as well.

We're going to have a new Avatar series!!!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:05 pm

I heard from Casey Jewels' post that there will be a new Avatar series. Hells yes I'm smiling. Now, off to google!
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:17 pm

...^ ^ What they said!!!

Wait! William Shattner's gonna be the Governor General? (I don't even know what that is?!) Nightmare 13 and CS123 are dating!?

...I clearly don't know stuff that's goin' on.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:14 pm

I just got angry at the crazy ideas for the new series on ASN and it made me smile. (Gah! Woodbending!)

Well he's running for Governor General. (Well it's the person technically in charge of Canada. It's more a formality thing with the queen and such. She chooses somebody to watch over Canada for her in her absence of being British, but it's more just for show.) And yes, CS123 and I have been going out for a while now. That also makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:17 pm

My nephew. He's so adorable right now (less than one). Babies are the cutest things ever! When they aren't crying
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:20 pm

{^Or making stinkies.}

Picking up old video games that you've neglected for atleast 3 years can be fun. Kind of extra funny when my parents say that I'm playing Prince of Persia because the movie's coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:16 pm

^That too.

Prom is tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, I graduated this past weekend. And then saw my family, and got money for my upcoming life. It's alot more than I've ever had.

Then I found a level in Super Mario Galaxy 2 that was in Super Mario 64 and I loved it all over again. Nintendo is great when it's simple.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:58 am

I made it to June in 365 or Bust! 6 months or about 213 days to go!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:28 pm

My Senior class trip to Six Flags today! I had so much fun on the rides, but they weren't what made me smile. One thing that did was after I ate or maybe it was too much water but I got nausea and I threw up. But instead of making me go sit by myself while they went on the coaster or being grossed out my friends were really considerate and sat with me until I felt better. I had so much fun hanging out with them. On the best ride home (although it started off bad when I pissed off a girl after I accidently kicked her) I was half asleep and I swear that I felt we were going to drop downhill and so I pulled my drink to me. Then I was like "What am I doing?". Also the bus did this little stop go thing and some girls behind me yelled. We all went on too many roller coasters. God I'm so exhausted. But it was so much fun I don't even care.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:54 am

Toko: Sounds fun and awesomely. Smile

GivesMeHope.com made me smile a few days ago. It was awesome. And watching High School Musical: El Desafio (the Mexican version) kind of made me smile with its cheesiness and... stuff. ^^' And... the fact that today was my last day of school made me smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Saw the midnight showing of The Last Airbender, and one of the trailers before the movie started was Alpha & Omega.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoaADvpxwJQ

Narrator: Now, they're both about to be stuck in the middle... of nowhere.
The Alpha: Idaho?

The whole theater just burst out laughing and cheering. It was awesome.

And that kind of tells you where I live...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:19 pm

^Idaho? Doesn't Alec live there too?
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:14 pm

^I don't know.

And I have chocolate milk!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Yes, Alec does live there, Toko. In Post Falls...I think.

Seeing Toy Story 3 sure made me smile a lot. It sure brought back memories.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Casey go find Alec and tell him to get on.

Ok on the way to TLA my friend's boyfriend started talking about pimps in Waterbury.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:53 pm

It's on the other side of the state. It would take hours just to drive there, and I don't have a car at the moment...

I'm going home over the weekend! And I'm going to get to see my brother's dog's puppies before they're sold!
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:56 am

Yesterday I downloaded a PDF preview of the Dresden Files RPG. While that alone is enough to make me smile this quote from Harry Dresden about one of the Red Court vampire villains truely made my day. "Okay, someone needs to explain to this guy that if you simultaneously carry a katana & wear a trenchcoat, you’re a dork. You have to pick one!" The vampire's name was Damocles Ravenborn and he was an emo goth posuer.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 pm

I have money!!!

My mom told me that my grandpa was going to be sending some money, to help tide me over until my scholarships get here (it's almost halfway through the semester and I still don't have them...). My mom deposited the money today, and I checked online to see how much.

Five hundred dollars!!!

I thought that he was going to be giving me around one hundred. But this means that I can buy food now! I've been living off of cereal and a Little Caesars pizza for about a week (yes, one $5 pizza can last me that long) now because I've had no food.

But now I can buy food!
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:47 pm

^^ Whoa, that's pretty intense. Luckily I'm well supplied/supported, so I don't hafta worry about any of those types o' college hardships. Makes me wanna write about it though. Guess you're gaining good life experiences that you can apply to stuff later. Too bad you have to suffer through it though. ^^'

Agrippa wrote:

Yesterday I downloaded a PDF preview of the Dresden Files RPG. While that alone is enough to make me smile this quote from Harry Dresden about one of the Red Court vampire villains truely made my day. "Okay, someone needs to explain to this guy that if you simultaneously carry a katana & wear a trenchcoat, you’re a dork. You have to pick one!" The vampire's name was Damocles Ravenborn and he was an emo goth posuer.

Huh, maybe the guy was playing too much Red Steel 2...? (I kinda resent that though. >D)

Hmm, well, I'm finally getting some Avatar DVDs. I know that I'm getting the Book I boxset, so that'll save me some personal money of buying it myself.

The Winter Break's also been good to me in so many different ways. It's also time for me to work on an RP comeback!!!
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:48 pm

^Yeah, it really sucks, but I don't have to worry about that again until April.

My brother's dog is having puppies!!! She's at seven, three girls and four boys. Don't know if she'll have any more. But last time she had puppies, I was only around for about two weeks, and this time I'll be around until they're sold!

I love puppies!
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:59 pm

^ Puppies are good! ^^

Umm...yummy pizza last night...I should still have a slice leftover to eat too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And it made me smile
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next