New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:29 pm

Obi-wan chuckled and followed his Master, shaking his head, "But I thought the teacher was the one responsible for the student."

Bruce frowned. He had recently began to consider the what Diana had mentioned and he had come to his own realization. He couldn't stop being Batman. He spoke, "I am Batman, Diana. Bruce Wayne died when he was 8. Another will inherit my legacy, but Bruce Wayne exists only in the tabloids."

"The sound sort of disgusting, Puddin'," Harley told him with a shiver, "I hope "slug" was just a metaphor."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:31 pm

Qui-Gon Jinn

"Funny, I don't remember hearing that saying." Qui-Gon replied with a wry grin.

Joker

"Well, I guess we'll be finding out soon. Let's go, then, Harley!"

Diana

"That is...a sad thing to hear."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:54 pm

"I think it was in one of the holo-pads you made me study a couple years ago," Obi-wan noted as they neared the Council chamber.

Harley nodded eagerly, "Coming Puddin'!"

"Maybe. But it is reality," he told her. He looked at her for a moment. She was a good friend and he knew he had feelings for her, but she deserved better than he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3