New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:11 pm

((Actually, blaster wounds do not bleed. Since a blaster bolt is basically superheated carbon or....something like that, I'm fuzzy on the science of it.....basically blaster bolt shots superheat the wound and stop any potential bleeding. Same as lightsabers.))

Joker

"Excellent!" the Joker exclaimed. "Now, let's be on our way, shall we? Thank you, ladies and gentleman! You've been a wonderful audience!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Harley grinned and blew kisses at the stunned gathering of different species. Robberies were a lot more fun without Batbreath around!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Joker

"Well Harl, we'd best be off! We don't want to delay our shopping spree any longer, now do we?" Joker said. He bowed once more to the shocked hostages and quickly ran out of the bank, hoping that Harley would follow him. From there the Joker kept on running (just to be safe, after all he didn't know how long it'd take the local authorities to arrive) until he found himself in one of the upper levels of this never-ending city. After catching his breath and composing himself, the Joker turned to his lackey.

"Well, Harley, it seems we have enough money now to do a little shopping. Where should we start first?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 am

"We could try shopping for some new clothes, Puddin'. I'm sure they have great fashions here!" Harley told the Joker brightly as she carried the bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Joker

"No doubt, darling. And after we're done shopping for clothes, we can go stock up on some weapons!" the Joker said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:38 pm

"And then you can continue your work, Mr. J!" Harely told him happily.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 pm

((How about we say the two spent the next hour and a half going on a shopping spree, time skip with them, and resume with Batman and Diana?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 pm

(Sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Joker

"I must say, it's been ages since I had fun like that." the Joker commented as he and Harley finished laying down everything they had bought on the bed in their rented motel room. After a good deal of searching, the clown had managed to find a motel that wouldn't keep asking for ID checks, and for the time being this would be the new base of operations that he and Harley would share, until more suitable quarters could be found.

"And just look at all the new toys I have!" he went on, proudly looking at the display of guns and grenades he had put on a nearby counter. It had taken him a little 'persuading' but he'd managed to acquire all these nifty little devices at an incredibly low price. He was especially proud of buying a 'blaster rifle' and a 'thermal detonator'. He had been told that the latter weapon had the power to destroy an entire city block! Oh boy, this was going to be fun!

((You're welcome to resume playing as Batman. And, on further review, I think four days is too short a time limit. I think it should be an entire week now.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:45 am

(Sounds good, Magus.)

Harley grinned, sighing lovingly at the happiness of her Puddin'. It had been a long time since she saw him this happy. With that thought, she set down her own bags. She had brought some of these "holo-vids", a "force-staff", and lots of cute clothes.

"It's good to get away from Batbreath for once," she sighed.

Batman frowned as he sat at the bar, conversing with the bartender. He was a greedy lizard-like alien (Neimodian), but he was easily intimidated. He had learned great deal of this city, no, city-planet they were on. A few key landmarks include the Galactic Senate, the Jedi Temple, and the headquarters of various intergalactic companies. This was apparently this Galaxy's cultural, economic, and political center and the Joker was roaming free through it.

"So a man and woman in make-up robbed this planet's most renowned bank?" he asked him, feigning skepticism.

"Yes! They were terrifying, or so I heard. One of them even shot a Senator!" the bartender told him.

Batman nodded. So the Joker had acquired some money to fund his operations. Next, he supposed, he'd go after some muscle.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Joker

"Indeed, Harley! Though I would absolutely love to fight him in this new environment. A city like this would be perfect for an army of Batmans. And, of course, for your's truly. Now, we've got some clothes and weapons, all we need to do now is find the current ruler of this world's criminal underworld, and then meet with him, her, or it." Joker said.

Diana

"So, what now, Bruce?" Diana asked. She figured it would be safe to use his real name here, even when he was in his costume. After all, this planet was from an entirely different universe, and they wouldn't visit this place again after they were done here, most likely.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:15 pm

"We find his next target and trap him," he told her, frowning at the use of his real name but letting it go since no one could recognize him here, "We need to find the biggest criminal on this planet and wait for the Joker to go after him or her."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Diana

"Easier said then done. We aren't very familiar with this world yet, so it'll be hard accomplishing that."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:26 pm

"I never said it would be easy, but the Joker doesn't know this world either. It gives us time," he told her, standing up and heading for the cantina's exit, "We'll find a way."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:59 pm

((I suggest we skip forward a day, to let the characters get settled in and so the next day, the Jedi can get involved. How's that sound?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 pm

(Sounds good to me. Shall I do it or do you want to? Doesn't make much of a difference with me.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 pm

((You can.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Batman stood at the edge of a balcony of a long-abandoned building in the lower part of Coruscant. Of course, on this planet, lower meant that you could actually see the smudge of the ground from where you were standing. Tied up and hanging from the balcony, a low-level thug was just finish wetting himself.

"And Omajj the Hutt has five favorite Twi'lek slaves! That's all I know!" he cried.

Batman nodded. He had the location and the description of this Omajj the Hutt, his lair, personality, activities, vices, and everything else he needed to know in order to find him. He pulled the man up but left him tied up. Normally, he'd leave him for the cops to take down, but he had the feeling that Coruscant's security forced would take awhile to arrive this close to the planet's surface. He turned to Diana.

"That is how you gather information," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Diana

"Seems a little...extreme. But it does get the job done." Diana admitted.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:26 pm

"You've obviously never patrolled in Gotham," Bruce told her with a shrug as he headed for an elevator. Of course, there were few people he other than himself he allowed to patrol his city. It was for the best.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Diana

"Perhaps, when this is all over and when the League is having a quiet night, I might correct that mistake." Diana mused as the elevator went up. "It might be interesting. And, as they say, two heads are better than one. So to speak."

Qui-Gon

Qui-Gon Jinn entered the quarters of his Padawan. "Come, Obi-Wan. The Jedi Council has requested our presence."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:48 pm

"You may be capable, but you forget that Gotham city gave birth to a rich boy with issues. A lot of issues. It is the furthest thing from Themyscira there is," Batman told her with a frown. She knew that he didn't let other League members patrol it.

Obi-Wan awoke from his meditation and stood up. He spoke, "Yes, Master."

He fought the the urge to ask him what it was about. He knew that a Jedi had to be patient, but he did find it hard sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Diana

"Point taken. But I've patrolled Metropolis with Superman, Keystone City with the Flash, and I've even patrolled Bludhaven for one night with your old sidekick, Nightwing, when he needed a hand. And believe me when I say Bludhaven is far, far more worse than Gotham ever was. Besides, I'm an Amazon Warrior. I'm more than capable of helping you patrol Gotham." Diana argued.

Qui-Gon

"Patience, Padawan. We shall soon learn what the Council requires of us." Qui-Gon said, sensing his appprentice's anxiousness.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:23 pm

"It is one thing for me to allow my sidekicks to patrol with me, but with another hero, the criminals will think I'm getting old or soft. I depend on their fear of me to keep them in line while I'm away on League business," Bruce pointed out.

"I know, Master," he told his Qui-Gon, "I was simply curious."

He smiled a little, "And wasn't it you that told me that the Council spent too much time looking to the future instead of acting?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:37 am

Qui-Gon

"I'm sorry, I don't recall what you're saying, apprentice." Qui-Gon said with a smile. "Now, come along. We must not keep the Council waiting. Otherwise Master Windu will be rather cross with us, and I will be forced to blame you."

Diana

"True. But you can't work alone and be Batman forever, Bruce. Unlike me or Superman, you aren't near immortal. Someone will have to take over the mantle of Batman when you retire in the future." Diana said. A nagging voice in her head said it was more likely that Bruce would be killed in the line of duty, but the Amazon quickly hushed it up. It was not a thought she wanted to entertain at all.

Joker

"Well, Harley, we have our information now! Now all we got to do is go meet this Omajj the Hutt." the Joker said cheerily as he and Harl left an alley where an alien street punk was laughing to death.

"I do wonder what sort of alien this 'Hutt' species is. I wonder if it's bipedal too? We've seen a lot of those in the past day. I somewhat hope it isn't, sense I like to see more variety in our aliens." he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!   Let's Put a Smile on Their Face! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Put a Smile on Their Face!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next