New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Heroes and Villains

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skybaby

Of Heroes and Villains Empty
PostSubject: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:55 pm

There is an island where super heroes, sidekicks, and villains live when they aren't busy with saving human kind or trying to destroy them. For 100 years they lived there in peace until the villains decided they wanted to rule over the island. Now they are at was in their own home. To make things worse the humans some how found their little island and now starting to move in. Everything's just a mess. What side will you choose? (Need at least 1 human family and 1 villain)

Rules:
1.) No god moding
2.) Be as creative as you can with your characters.
3.) Choose as many characters as you want all I ask is that you keep up with them.
4.) Keep the cussing down though you are allowed to cuss if you feel the need too.
5.) If you choose to be a hero or villain, try not to be your own sidekick and if you decide to be a sidekick, try not to be your own hero or villain.
6.) Be considerate of others.
7.) The most important rule is to have fun!

Note: You can come up with silly or serious superheroes, villains, and/or sidekicks.

Your name:
Character name:
Superhero/Villain/Sidekick/Human name:
What are you:
Power:
Background: (optional)
Other:

~~~~~~~

Your name: skybaby
Character name: Eliza Kanan
Superhero/Villain/Sidekick/Human name: Ribbon Girl
What are you: Superhero
Power: She can do anything with any type of ribbon (cloth, felt, the type that you tie off balloons with)...even pull them out of thin air.
Appearance: brown hair that's always up in a ponytail with multicolored ribbons, silver slitted eyes, a birthmark that looks like a strip of ribbon on her right shoulder-blade. Normally wears a blue tank-top, jeans, and a ribbon tied around her neck as a choker. Superhero costume is a multicolored skirt that looks like ribbons sewn together, black skintight pants underneath the skirt, sandals that buckle, a silk blue top.
Occupation: Owns a balloon shop with her sister called Balloon Land.
Other: Just moved in. Has a twin sister and is looking for a sidekick to fight crimes with.

Your name: skybaby
Character name: Niko Kanan
Superhero/Villain/Sidekick/Human name: Master Balloon
What are you: Sidekick
Power: does anything with any type of balloon. Makes balloons appear out of thin air.
Appearance: short brown hair, gold slitted eyes, a birthmark that looks like a balloon on her right shoulder-blade. Normally wears a mini green skirt that has balloons as a pattern all over it with a bright yellow tank-top. Sidekick costume is skin tight black pants with black combat boots and a light green top.
Occupation: Owns a balloon shop with her sister called Balloon Land.
Other: Just moved in. Has a twin sister and is looking for a superhero to fight crimes with.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Your name: almostinsane99
Character name: Patrick Stone
Superhero/Villain/Sidekick/Human name: Gargoyle
What are you: Hero
Power: Can turn into stone
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa177/enjoythesorrow/Ben%2010%20alien%20force/KEVIN_ALIEN_FORCE.jpg
Other:
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Your name: Toko
Character name: Charlie Wyatt
Superhero/Villain/Sidekick/Human name: Animagus
What are you: Villian
Power: Talk to/summon animals and possibly change into them
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=Indianprincess.jpg
Other:

Character name: Damien Razze
Superhero/Villain/Sidekick/Human name: Damien Razze
What are you: Human
Power: N/A
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=makeamovebylasaro4gu.jpg
Other:

Character name: Shawn Debrill
Superhero/Villain/Sidekick/Human name: Shimmer
What are you: Sidekick
Power: Control smoke
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=Colorful_Kimono.jpg
Other:
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Friday I will start this RP.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:18 pm

((And here we go...))

Eliza clicked on the red open sign with a smile and turned to her twin sister, Niko and said, "We are officially open. You did put out the grand opening sign out right?"
Niko looked up from her book and blushed, "Oops?"
Eliza sighed and asked, "Will you go please do it now?"
Putting down her book Niko quickly left to put the sign up.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Patrick frowned as he shut the hood of a car closed. He had been working on it since 5 A.M. and finally, he was done.

"Well, I hope this one is picked up soon," he mused.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Niko tied the last string of the grand opening sign to the pole and turned around to look at the she thought empty street. She watched as a man shut the hood of a car. She smiled a small smile and turned around to go back inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_

PostSubject: Re: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:44 am

I certainly hope it isn't too late to join.

Your name: Warboss_Spriggs
Character name: Harlequin (real name unknown)
Superhero/Villain/Sidekick/Human name: Harlequin
What are you: Human (Classified as villain)
Power: N/A, but has been detailed as being extremely difficult to kill. Police reports noted the subject taking multiple gun shots to the head, and still managed to escape. May be attributed to his mental state.
Appearance: Right eye brown, left eye icy blue. Face is obscured by white and black makeup, similar to the crow, with tell-tale scars marring his face; hair is black; Outfit usually consists of a black leather trench-coat, black vest and button up shirt, and black pants. This outfit hides a multitude of guns, explosives and knives.
Background: (optional) Not much is known, as dental records, finger prints, even his social security number and birth certificate (if there ever was one) has been erased from any data base, no evidence left behind. Subject has been observed to suffer from severe mood swings, and has been known to kill his own henchmen. Approach with extreme caution.
Other:

I also hope that this is acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 am

My apologies, I thought i was logged in when i posted that. The previous post, is in fact, my own. Again, I am very sorry.
------------------Edit

In all honesty, having thought about it, I would like to scrap my previous idea. If that post could be removed, it would be most appreciated. My new idea, and hopefully a little better suited to this RP...

Your name: Warboss_Spriggs
Character name: Hector O'Malley
Superhero/Villain/Sidekick/Human name: Tempest
What are you: Villain

Power: Absorb and conduct energy (Primarily electricity); can generate magnetic fields, manipulate magnetism to a degree; can also use energy fields to siphon energy from energy weapons. Skin is highly resilient to small arms fire (I.E. organic metal skin) However, weak against extremely high temperatures.

Appearance: Electric blue eyes (irises do illuminate), short black hair, and pale. Clothes usually consist of custom made attire capable of withstanding any electrical discharges from his body. Has no real villain outfit as most villainous deeds are done subtly; however, seeing as glasses seem to have some mystifying effect on citizens, he wears sunglasses or welder's goggles when committing public deeds. Flashy costumes gather too much attention, and attention hinders progress.

Background: (optional) N/A, all records have been erased.

Occupation: Anything that grants him a position of power, current the head of a board of directors for a research and development branch of a weapons manufacturer.

Other: Has a weak spot for kittens.

I hope the background isn't too much, and I hope that this is an acceptable character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Heroes and Villains   Of Heroes and Villains I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Heroes and Villains
Page 1 of 1