New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Savina

"... Huh?" Savina asked, confused but not displeased as Sunny touched her and teased Maul. She wanted to ask what they were talking about, but Savina wasn't sure if she'd be pleased with the answer. It didn't matter much, Savina decided as she looked towards Sunny. "That's great?" She stated reluectantly.
-------------------------
Katie

Katie smiled in reply to Nell's complement.

"Thank you Nell; and, yes, I can't wait," Katie reassured as she took Nell's hand.
--------------------------
Rhys

Rhys mouth dropped open at Chris' words, surprised to hear ... well he was surprised to hear everything she had just said, actually. He wasn't sure whether or not he was angry, happy, or just scared, but Rhys was certain that he now just wanted to go to sleep.

"Well thank you for your approval ..." Rhys replied, not quite sure if he meant it or not. The Captain contemplated going down to the Elven Pint in the city, just to fulfill Chris' prophecy, even if it was not quite in the way she expected, and be done with it. But the Captain noted that he wasn't exactly in pique condition, considering that Chris had just finished bandaging him. " ... Is there anything else, that you saw?" Rhys asked, wanting the subject changed now.
---------------------------
Kegan

Kegan smirked at his Daughter before replying, "You're going to get a dress tomorrow, and then you get have a party with Mommy and Daddy and our friends, and then you get to stay with Aunt Brighe and Grandpa Syrien for a few days," He explained, simplifying the ritual's importance down to only what would affect Atiya. Or at least, all that she would care about for right now.

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:30 pm

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that," Chris said. "Do you want me to leave?" She didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "And besides my visions don't always come true. Though I am not wrong in that you are gay?"
------------
"Nothing," Sunny said shaking her head and winking at Maul. "I'm just saying that no one should play favorites in our new family."
------------
Nell felt his ears go farther up in happiness, his now very wagging tail a sure sign.

"Then let's go."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Savina

Savina wasn't sure what Sunny meant by playing favorites, but making sure everything was equal did sound like the right thing to do, whatever they were being equal in. So the young women nodded before saying, "I agree, no playing favorites whatsoever Sunny. ... Right Maul?" Savina asked questioningly as she looked over at the Kaleesh.
------------------------
Katie

"Great. I can't wait to walk the strip," Katie said before following Nell down the hall, and out into the streets of Gomorrah.
-------------------------
Rhys

Rhys rubbed his forehead nervously, wondering why he had to be in such a situation. Yes, he was a pervert, Rhys had learned long ago. He had almost been ... but that doesn't matter though, his family never found out and they never would, thank the gods. "Why did I have to find the only liberal High Priestess in Gaboria?" Rhys inwardly groaned before sighing loudly as he turned on his side and looked at Chris. It would have been easier if she had offered a cure, or had maybe secretly castrated him and finished what he couldn't. But no, she had to be understanding, Rhys realized as he looked into Chris' blank eyes, wondering if he might be able to see anything in them that would indicate she didn't meant what she was saying. But there was nothing, or at least, nothing he could see.

So the Captain finally replied, "Yes, I have had those ... feelings," he answered, whispering for some reason as he spoke.
----------------------------
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 pm

"Well then I guess we are both chaste by choice," Chris said, assuming that by the way Rhys was reacting he was not happy with his sexuality. "I'm sorry again. You probably do not want to discuss this."
---------------
"It smells great there," Nell exclaimed without really thinking. He then starting blushing. Like Katie cared how it smelled. She was a human girl. Smell wasn't that an important sense to her. "I mean it looks exciting."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Katie

"No, no it's fine ..." Katie reassured before she leaned into Nell teasingly. "I'd actually like to know ... what does it smell like Nell?" Katie asked, curious to know what her boyfriend thought of the area.
---------------------------
Rhys

"No, it's not exactly something I want to discuss. The less is said or thought about it, the better," Rhys said, trying not to sound too angry with Chris. The way she spoke, it sounded like she genuinely did not see what the many problems were here, with him. And that was unfortunate, the Captain noted as he sat up.

"I think it's time we both get some sleep. It is getting late after all," Rhys muttered.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Atiya

"Really!? I get to wear a dress?" Atiya beamed at her Daddy and eagerly hugged him. "Ok! It sounds so fun!"

Maul

"Right. I suppose."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:16 pm

"Just one more thing before I go. Trust in your feelings Rhys. They will not lead you as astray as you might think," Chris said. Then she was gone. She smiled to herself as she headed towards the Temple. Things were going to get very interesting soon for her and Rhys.
---------
Nell looked at Katie to see if she was serious. No one really cared about his heighten sense of smell beyond it being useful for finding things. He was silently glad she asked him about it.

"There are about thirteen different perfumes being worn. Five of them are strawberry, three blueberry, two a mix between the two, one a nice vanilla scent and two are flowers. I can also smell sweat from those who just stopped working. Which is a weird combination. Sweat and perfume. And it's not only girls wearing perfume," Nell pointed out. He didn't say what that meant, but he assumed that Katie would know. He continued. "I can smell if the food is sour or ripe or rotting which is very helpful. I can also smell that probably not everyone is paying for their food." Nell looked at Katie and smiled. "It's kind of overwhelming if you're not use to it. And the sounds are just as intense."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Savina

"So umm... should we be going then?" Savina asked as she looked between the two, still feeling like she wasn't in on a joke or a bet or something going on between them. Baruti was starting to get annoyed with how long it took everyone in camp to get ready, Savina knew, but she felt like Maul would prefer not having to talk to the Steward again.
Kegan

"Great," Kegan reassured. "And I'm sure your friends Alain and Ana wont mind taking part in the wedding as well?" He asked while looking at Rein, not entirely understanding how displeased Ana would be with that particular offer.
------------------------------
Rhys

Rhys sighed loudly after Chris left, depressed to have lost the company, and relieved that he didn't have to hear any of her kindness for now. The Captain stumbled over to his bed and collapsed onto it, grunting in pain as he felt the brunt of his wounds. Rhys was going to ... well maybe he'd be drunk again, that would explain it. But even worse, Chris was going to die ... well she hadn't actually said when, but Rhys assumed it was sometime soon, if she felt the need to tell him now. Things were going to change, for better or worse. In Rhys opinion, change almost always came for the worse, the Captain decided as he went back to sleep.
---------------------------------
Katie

Katie looked around at all the people, in awe at how Nell's descriptions made everything seem closer, a bit more personal. It was almost like she knew them a bit, now. It was a wonderful feeling, if a slightly invasive one as well, when Katie began to wonder what she smelled like. Nell could probably tell she had throw up just twenty minutes before, and replaced it with mint and a bit of gin. He probably wouldn't want to kiss her smelling like that ...

"So umm ... does it hurt? Smelling and hearing everything like that?" Katie wondered, not wanting to dwell on self-pity and worry tonight.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 pm

"Sure," Sunny said, pulling away from Savina. She regained her soldier composure, but instead she was still smiling. Even though her secret was out, she felt good.
------------
Nell turned to Katie and shook his head.

"No. Well when I was younger it was harder. I once hid inside a closet for an hour because the kitchen was too powerful for me to handle," Nell said. He also recalled he got in a lot of trouble, but Katie didn't need to know that. "I'm more use to it by now. In a couple years I should be able to shut them off to the point that they act like a normal human's sense. Unless I want to hone them so I can track very well." He shrugged. "Depends on whether I want to be more normal or not."

He smiled shyly at her. "And don't worry. You don't smell that bad."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Katie

Katie blushed after Nell complemented her, but was secretly very relieved. Katie wished she could feel what Nell was feeling, and she knew of a few spells that could be tampered with to accomplish exactly that. But they'd make her act like a drunk woodland creature if she used them, being human at all, so she would just have to be satisfied with hearing Nell describe it. Besides, the Inu was really cute when he got to talk about what he could smell and hear, he seemed less nervous then.

"I don't know why you'd want to ignore the whole ... you? It's a pretty amazing skill to have," Katie pointed out as she tried to comfort Nell, knowing he had issues with self-confidence and being, well, not human.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Rein

"What do you think, Alain?" Rein asked, smiling down at the toddler in her arms.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Name: Jewels Treas
Race: Human
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg17/Mashachan/Anime%20Stuff/Fire%20Emblem/Sothe.jpg
Magic?: None
Royal Bloodline?: Nope
Personality: Jewels is a trickster and loves to laugh at other people as he fools them. He loves to push people's buttons as well. He doesn't let a lot get to him and is usually in a good mood. He also loves to tease people and tends to flirt with a lot of people, both guys and girls. He doesn't like it when people insult his profession.
History: Jewels was born Sothe Mashe, but abandoned that name when he ran away at the age of ten. He spent most of his life learning to pick pocket and started to steal more and more things, going from petty theifs to major steals. When he was fifteen he renamed himself Jewels Treas. For a long while, he lived the life as a theif on the street. When he was twenty-two he attempted to steal an artifract from a Temple. Chris found him and somehow Jewels found himself a member of the Temple of Hermes. Jewels felt that he could be a member of the Temple and still be a theif, stealing things to help the poor and out. Jewels is also a loose member of the Rebellion, helping to fund them.
Other: Jewels is bisexual
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 pm

C.C.

Ok, so she was breaking her promise, C.C. thought as she observed Katie and Nell via magical mirror. But she couldn't help herself! It was just too hard to resist. Besides, it was amusing watching them together. They both looked so cute together, on their date. C.C. grinned and continued to watch the events unfold on her mirror.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 am

(Sorry for disappearing. I never know how a day will go at my house. And DB is Dragon Ball, right? I've never seen it.)

Alain turned his head away from Atiya at Rein's voice. He shyly looked up at the woman who held him. Atiya's mommy. Yes. He smiled up at her, though he was a little unsure of all that was going on. "We family then?" he asked. Then Atiya's mommy and daddy would be his mommy and daddy too. But what about that strange shadow woman?

The woman in question pulled herself from the shadows and walked towards the others. "I suppose I should congratulate the happy couple," she said, but her voice was anything but excited. Weddings were not a part of her job description.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:55 pm

(Accepted. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Kegan

Kegan looked at Ana, slightly bewildered before remembering what he had said earlier.

"I ... you don't need to be in the wedding, we only want smiling people in it," He reassured before smiling to give her an example of what she was missing. "... We really need to find a way to pay her soon," He thought to himself before sighing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 pm

((Yes, it is. And Toko, mind responding to Alec's post with Katie last page when you have the chance? If you don't mind me asking. I'm eager to get certain events set into motion. Hehehe.))

Rein

"Sure, Alain. If you want to be." Rein replied, smiling brightly at the boy. Truthfully she wouldn't mind adopting Atiya's little friend, though once the Twins were born Rein wasn't sure whether or not she'd be able to take care of two growing toddlers, alongside the babies. Still, she hoped it worked out somehow.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Ana's usual frown deepened as she glared at Kegan. "Maybe you should remember who it is that can kill you in your sleep." Not that she was too upset, but still the jibe bothered her. Not everybody could be sunshine and rainbows all of the time.

Alain's smile faded a little at the scary woman's words and he turned his head to face her, clinging tighter to Rein as he did so. "But I like them," he said, and tears appeared in his eyes. She wouldn't take them away after he had just found them, would she?

Ana glanced at him and then rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to kill him, kid."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Kegan

"It's not difficult to kill someone in their sleep, when they're stupidly unaware," Kegan replied sternly as he stared back at Ana. He disliked how cocky the assassin seemed, but Kegan understood that he could and did act the same way on occasion. Though that was mostly with Nebi, so the Half-Elf was pretty sure it didn't count whenever he threatened to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Rein

"Don't worry, we'll be fine, Alain." Rein smiled at him and gave him a reassuring kiss and hug.

Atiya frowned at Ana and stuck her tongue at her. "Don't be mean to my Daddy! He'll beat you up!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:32 pm

(Awesome and oh. I didn't see Katie's post. I'll do it now.)

Nell turned to look at Katie. He was very happy that she was so ok with him being an Inu. She seemed to love it almost more than he did at time. But she probably didn't understand the dangers that went with it. How he could snap at any moment.

"It is pretty amazing. There are so few Inus out there," Nell said, sighing. "It would be nice to meet more of my kind."
---------------
Chris was almost to her Temple, when someone grabbed her hand. At first she was scared, then she relaxed. She allowed herself to be led by the person. Eventually they stopped and they helped her sit down.

"Sothe what is it that you want?"

The theif crinkled his nose at her use of his birthname. He had gotten rid of it for a reason. But he did not say anything. When he first heard her use it he wondered if she was from his past, but then she told him she saw him tell someone his backstory. She did not say who sadly. And he didn't tell Chris anything, assuming she already knew.

"Just to say hi. Was that the Palace I saw you come out of?"

"I was visiting someone," Chris said. Jewels raised an eyebrow even though he knew she couldn't see.

"I thought you were remaining chaste my dear High Priestess?"

"I am," Chris said, shaking her head. "He's just a friend."

"A cute friend," Jewels asked. "Wait never mind. You can't see him. Hm. Does he sound cute?"

"He sounds amazing," Chris said. "But that is not what you want to talk to me about."

Jewels was silent for a long time, so long that Chris wondered if he left. She had a feeling that he could leave without her hearing him. But she waited.

"Will you join the Rebellion?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Kegan

Kegan chuckled to himself as he smiled affectionately at his daughter, and then somewhat less endearing smile towards Ana.

"How much do we owe you?" He asked.
Katie

"Of course he'd want to meet other Inu. ... He probably needs that connection with his people, even if doesn't recognize that after being separated from them for all these years," Katie mused to herself as she looked up towards the sky, seeing buildings simply rising up around them.

"So umm ... have you thought about looking for others? I mean, other Inu, of course," Katie asked as she glanced back towards Nell. Katie wasn't sure if there was a central area where Inu stayed, or if they were just meagerly spread out across the empire. Still, it was a question worth asking, the girl thought.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:47 am

Ana let the subject drop after a glance towards the slightly pacified Alain and the ever wild Atiya, though she didn't want to, her pride injured. Instead she smiled sweetly back at Kegan. "Oh, enough to buy a new horse--a nice one, mind you--and to feed me for awhile."

A horse, food, and weapons. That was all she really needed to survive.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:55 am

Kegan

Kegan's brow furrowed as Ana's demeanor completely changed. To be honest, though the Half-Elf would never admit it, he was actually scared of the woman when she was like this. There seemed to be something so self-controlled, or utterly insane, about the attitude shift. Still, Kegan supposed that would be his problem for much longer as he nodded his consent.

"Very well, you'll have your money by tomorrow," Kegan replied calmly, smugness gone now.

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 am

Nell thought about it. He really hadn't read too much into Inus. He was sort of afriad of what he might find. Besides his parents didn't want him and he didn't want to learn that all Inus give up their children at birth.

"It would be nice to meet more of my kind, but I am fine without them. After all my parents didn't want me, so maybe I don't want my kind," Nell said with a shrug. "But...but it would be nice to ask them-Inus not my parents-some questions."
-------------
"What?" Chris was not really expecting that question. She knew he was sort of helping out with the Rebellion. Something about funding them. But she never expected him to ask her to join. "What could I do?"

"You may not have noticed, but people are suffering here. I want you to help them out. Get them out of here."

"I'm not sure Sothe."

Jewels sighed, but nodded. "Fine. But think about it ok. I am gone." Then it was silent. Chris stood and headed back to her Temple.

"Ok Sothe I will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next