New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]

Go down 
+2
almostinsane99
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:45 pm

"Especially to yourself," Pierre pointed out. Charlie nodded and made a mental check to make sure she wasn't touching one when her Gate was active.

"I'll be sure to remember that. Thank you."
-----------
"You must miss them," Kendall said softly looking at the locket. She could relate to Feng on that level somewhat. She had grown up in India and had moved to America in her late teens. So she couldn't completely relate, but she knew what it was like to have grown up somewhere else and having to move to someplace new and foriegn.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Feng

"Yes. Especially since nearly eveyone in this picture are dead." Feng said with a sad smile. The elevator taking them to the base below finally reached its destination and the doors opened before them. Feng stepped out after a moment.

"If you want, you can follow me to the observation room where we can watch the children without interfering in their lesson." she added.

Tanya

"Yes. Now, for the moment, I'll simply start you all off with some basic Imitation Gates, the ones that shouldn't be too hard to use. Blue cell phones have the Artifical Gate of Wall, red ones have the Gate of Fire, and the yellow ones have the Gate of Illusion. You should all have an even mixture of the three types. Now, before start to demonstrate, any last questions?" Tanya inquired.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:24 pm

"None at all," Shiv told her with an excited grin, "Can we have the toys, I mean, Imitation Gates, now?"

Of course he wasn't going to play with them, but he had a reputation to uphold, after all.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Alex Ji

"Hmm..." Was all Alex said in reply as she looked down at the ten "phones" lying in her arms. She ignored everyone else for a bit as she studied the tools, not being able to help but wonder how they all worked. But that didn't matter right now, Alex supposed. After all, she couldn't even use them really. What was the point of tinkering and wondering since it was just pointless anyways?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Tanya

"Apparently you have a short memory, Mr. McFlaggan. I already passed you all out the Imitation Gates. Now, if there are no other questions, we'll move on. I'll give you a demonstration of the Gate's power." Tanya picked up a red cell phone and walked toward the end of a room, where a dummy was set up. Miss Smith held up her cell phone and made sure to stay a good distance away from the target.

"Say this dummy is an Invader. Now, as I press the numbers '8, 9, and 3'...."

Tanya pressed the following buttons and a jet of fire streamed forth from the phone, burning the dummy severly. After ten seconds of continious fire, the cell phone stopped. Tanya quickly tossed it away the scorched phone.

"...that happens."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:07 pm

"Cool," Shiv commented with a grin, taking note of what was left of the dummy and the phone. He grinned, "So, do we use the same numbers for every phone?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:54 am

Charlie looked down at the phones then to the dummy that was now destroyed. It was pretty cool, but she maintained her neutral demeanor. If she got impressed by everything she could be overpowered in a fight.

Pierre went wide eyed and nodded. "That is très impressionnant."
-----------
Kendall nodded as she checked her phone again. Good still no messages or missed calls.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:05 am

Tanya

"Yes, you do. Now for another demonstration." Miss Smith went over to another table and picked up a blue cell phone. She placed herself in front of an gun turrent and proceeded to activate it and her cell phone. Just as dozens of bullets sprayed forth from the gun, a bright blue shield emerged from the cell phone and completely covered Tanya, protecting her from harm. A few minutes later the shield was still holding, and the gun ran out of bullets. The blue shield flickered out a moment later and Tanya tossed the ruined cell phone away.

"The Imitation Gate of Wall is useful in protecting you from gunfire and from blasts from Invaders. You can even strategically place four Wall phones around you to form a shield that covers you from all sides. However, don't got too attached or dependent on it. The shield has a limit, and will eventually crack and implode." she warned.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:13 pm

"Wait imploded," Charlie asked looking at the blue cell phone she had. "What would happen if you have four of them surrounding you and it implodes? Would you get hurt? Or is it the cell phone that implodes?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:14 pm

"It'd be fun to find out," Shiv told the girl, mischievously, "Besides, we have free healthcare thanks to Aegis. Nothing we can't afford."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:17 pm

"Yeah unless it kills you," Charlie said to Shiv, shaking her head.

'Is this guy an idiot or something? Imploding does not sound like it would be the least bit fun.'

Pierre nodded his head in agreement. "It doesn't sound like it would be too bad, but still."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:23 pm

Tanya

"The shield would eventually crack under the pressure the Invaders would put on it, and the cell phones would be destroyed by the resulting force. You wouldn't be harmed, but you'd be open to Invaders once again." Tanya calmly informed Charlie. "Now, any other questions before I move on?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Alex

"Are the phones mandatory?" Alex asked as she looked at them carefully. It's not that the Girl didn't like the idea of having that much power. But carrying around extra cell phones seemed like a hassle that just wasn't going to be worth it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Charlie nodded. That was good. She wouldn't want to use one just so it would backfire on herself.

Pierre was glad that the phones wouldn't implode and hurt him. He was happy to carry them all though unlike Alex.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Tanya

"No. You don't have to use them if you don't want to, but I advise you do. Now...." Alarms began to go off. Tanya rushed over to a nearby computer monitor and typed rapidly on the key board.

"Invader presence detected at Pelham Bay Park! Looks like you all are going to be able to field test your new toys today." Tanya shouted over the alarms.

((I know nothing about Pelham Bay Park, so I'll probably just make stuff up about it. Just so you all know.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:04 pm

"Sweet. Playtime!" Shiv exclaimed with a wide grin on his face. Already, he was pocketing a few of the phones, just incase. The shield ones seemed like the most useful to him.

(Fine with me.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm

Charlie sighed, but inside she was excited for this chance. She made sure she had all of her cell phones and got ready to go.

Pierre went wide eyed at the news they were going to have to fight with the phones they just learned to use.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Alex

Alex nodded in reply, sighing loudly as she grabbed one of the phones(a red one) without looking. She then waited in place, not sure what mode of transportation they would be taking to Pelham.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Kendall looked to Feng as if to ask if they should stay behind and let the kids handle it or go with them.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Lauren

Lauren pocketed her imitation gates after looking them over and nodded. "Let's go," she said, excited. This was the same feeling she had before every soccer game, anticipation of the challenge and the determination to win.

Connor

Connor sighed as someone was being stupid and just waited for them to leave. He did want to try out the fire gate, it looked pretty powerful and might allow him a different kind of strategy when fighting.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:09 pm

((I was waiting for Nando, but my patience has grown thin. On with the show!))

Hikaru Banba

"Everyone, follow me. We'll be taking the jet to get there. A little extreme, perhaps, but it'll get us there fast." Hikaru ordered as he left the room, heading over toward the hanger bay.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:23 pm

"Sweet," Shiv commented, laughing gleefully a little as he followed Hikaru, "The Invaders won't know what hit them."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:57 am

"Heck yeah," Pierre cried. He was pumped to fight the Invaders.

Charlie followed silently. She hoped she would be ready for what happened. Invaders where not easy to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Lauren

"Yeah, let's do it," Lauren yelled out following Hikaru. She was ready to beat some Invaders down again, and they would get to try out these new imitation gates, which would definately help her out.

Connor

Connor walked behind Charlie, similarly just keeping quiet. Not that he didn't want to keep the Invaders under control, he just didn't feel that enthusiastic about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

(Sorry, sorry sorry sorry sorry! >.< Working in a camp with little kids is tiresome work. But here it is. )

Picking up the first cell phone at sight, Marcus followed the rest of the group. Upon closer inspection he noticed it was a red one, meaning fire, or so he thought.

So all I have to do is pre 891 and it goes all fiery? How… amusing.

After a soft smirk his gaze went back to the group as he walked right behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next