New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet   Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Scout

"Anyone could have predicted it you clumsy oath!" Scout shouted while laughing at the same time. The mood around the campfire was almost always a fun one like this, except for when people died, of course. And Scout loved that kind of environment. She thrived in it, to be honest.

"Just be glad you didn't die, Eamon." Scout finished as she calmed down, though a smirk stayed on her face as she looked at the ammunitions expert.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet   Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:55 pm

"Who, me? If I died, who would be there to make the world a brighter place?" Eamon asked her with relaxed laughter. Their camp was always comfortable and safe. It had to be. They had spent years traveling through the wastelands and one didn't survive without learning how to create a safe place to rest.

"Besides, my explosions wouldn't kill their own father," Eamon told her before wiping an invisible tear from his eye and continuing in a choked up voice, "It always breaks my heart to see them go out."
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet   Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Valerie was lying down on the bridge rail, one leg bent upward and the other one dangling over the edge. She just watched the clouds and smiled once in a while to Eamon and Scout's conversation. She sighed. Valerie was practically dying of boredom. She looked at Eamon.

"I wouldn't mind testing some fireworks." She sat upright looking at Eamon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet   Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath: Life on a scarred planet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2