New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You know you're a nerd when....

Go down 
+9
sean_hiruki
Ersher
Casey Jewels
Magus1108
Velox
Ghostmaker
nando_c_s
TokoToTheEnd
zukoscrazyfangirl
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:21 pm

58. You get labeled the walking dictionary at school.
59. You forget to eat because you are reading.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:23 pm

60. You have to tell what M.M.O. stands for in science class and you write "Massive Multi-player Online (roleplay game)" (yes i did this... Razz)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:50 pm

61. When you have over 50 episodes of *insert anime series here* on your TiVo/DVR that you have to watch (Used ta be guilty. It was Inuyasha D)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Spazz 59 happened to me. I was boiling water to make ramen, started to read and burned all the water out of the pan by time I remembered. Actually I didn't even remember. My mom asked if something was burning and i was like "Oh **** the water!" XD

62. You're friends with the librians because you're in the library so much.
63. You have overdue library books that you keep meaning to bring back, but don't want to.
64. Your friends are use to you're fangirl attacks/geeking out-ness that it doesn't even faze them when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:16 pm

{Didn't we use something like 64 already? D}

65. When you have spent 24 hours of Eating, Sleeping (Not much though), Drinking, and Video Game playing...with the occasional bathroom breaks. (^^)
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:22 pm

66. You keep arguing with your friends over who the better chessmaster/dark messiah is. Either Adrian Veidt or Lelouch vi Britannia.
67. You're trying to devise a League of Extraordinary Gentleman inspired setting for both play by post pencil and paper role playing.
68. You have a theory that connects Doctor Who's Davros to Final Fantasy VII's Sephiroth. And a few fan fic or role playing game ideas to go along with it.

Last edited by Agrippa on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:16 pm

(agrippa, Lelouch of course! Nobody beats him when he wants to win. I mean come on, he got Nunally a better world didn't he?)

69. You yell in the middle of lunch (at the top of your voice) that you just lost the game and nobody yells at you except the people at your lunch table. {sorry guys, I had to.}
70. Somebody left a Naruto manga in your history room and you left a sticky note because every page was colored!
71. Your fellow classmates look at you like you have two heads because you make a refrence to Code Geass in your English story.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:44 am

(Adrian Veidt A.K.A. Ozymandias saved the world from near nuclear anlihlation by uniting the US and Soviet Union against a common alien threat that killed 2,000,000 of his New Yorkers. He manufactured the "alien" using the brain of a murdered psychic and the creative talents of both artists and screenwriters. He had them create the creature and imbue it with information of a distant alien world, which caused so much psychic trauma to any living human its radius either suffered brain hemoraging or went insane. Psychically sensitive people suffered nightmares.

To do this Veidt had to somehow force Doctor Manhattan, A.K.A. Jon Osterman, into self imposed exile to avoid his interference. To that end Veidt temporarliy hired three people, Janey Slater, Wally Weaver and Edgar William Jacobi to work at Dimensional Developements. There he exposed all three of them to lethal levels of radiation giving them all terminal cancer. Later Veidt shot and killed Edgar to prevent him from derailing his plan to save the world. Adrian Veidt survived the end of Watchmen to help build the better world he was aiming for and his fellow costumed heroes, minus Rorschach, opted to cover up Veidt's crime.)

72. If you argue over whether or not Rorschach is more of a badass than Suzaku Kururugi you're a nerd.
73. If you argue over whether or not Ozymandias is more of a badass than Suzaku Kururugi you're a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:02 am

74. When you try to stop arguments relating to which character is more of a bad__ using the method you learned in Gundam 00...armed intervention! (Kenshin Himura is at a higher level than both of them!!!)

75. You stay up past midnight working on character sheets for a samurai RP on Christmas Eve
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:43 am

(When he discovered that the kidnapped six-year old girl he was looking for had already been killed and fed to the kidnapper's pet German sheppards Rorschach hacked their heads open with a meat cleaver. Then he waited until dark, at about 10:40 PM for the kidnapper to return. Rorschach then threw one dog in through the kitchen window, startling the man. Then Rorschach tossed the other dog, knocking him over. He then poured kerosene all over and around the kidnapper and dropped a lit match. Then Rorschach walked outside an watched the house burn for over an hour.

He also killed a fellow inmate with hot cooking oil in the cafeteria, broke another inmate's finger by tying his own shoe lace tightly around them. Rorschach, A.K.A. Walter Joseph Kovacs, killed the inmate who tried to kill him after the man cut through his cell in solitary with an arc welder and the arc welder's cord damaged. So Rorschach crawlled on to his bunk and kicked his porcilein tollet, spilling water on the floor and electricuting his would be killer. He then hunted down and killed the mob boss who was leading the two. He also abmushed a man by hiding his refrigerator. Ozymandias curbstomped him along with Silk Spectre II and Nite Owl II. This was while Veidt/Ozymandias was finishing his dinner.)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:56 am

76. When the last video game you remember playing is a video game based off an anime which is in turn based off of a manga.

{I'm only gonna give you Rorschach, but I had a a feeling that he was higher anyways...and, I'd hafta see the first paragraph that you mentioned above. Something doesn't seem right about it...}
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:01 am

77. When you wander into this thread in the middle of the night just to wish the two people currently active in it a Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:08 am

78. When you see an act of holiday kindness towards you on this thread, and your idea of repaying it is by banishing them...only to realize that you're on the wrong game thread. (D' Merry Christmas Plaguewalker!)
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Velox wrote:
76. When the last video game you remember playing is a video game based off an anime which is in turn based off of a manga.

{I'm only gonna give you Rorschach, but I had a a feeling that he was higher anyways...and, I'd hafta see the first paragraph that you mentioned above. Something doesn't seem right about it...}

(What doesn't seem right about it? Ozymandias is better in a fight.)

79. Your favorite fictional leaders are Baron Klaus Wulfenbach and Havelock Vetinari.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:31 pm

{The fact that the man allowed himself to be poured with kerosene...unless tossing a dog at him caused him to hit a wall and be knocked unconscious. You didnt' specify that detail. The shoelace is what really got me though.}

80. When you just have to smile and deal with all the mispronounciations (I think I spelled that wrong. D) of anime to the poor, misinformed beings. ("Princess Mononokoh")
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:08 pm

81. To go along with 80, you want to call up the radio station when you hear them mispronounce Sakura (Sa-cur-ra? Not.....)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:36 pm

{^That reminds me of this Naruto thing in the news...which reminds me of a trope. D}

82. When you start to confuse fanfictions/RPs/other things that I can't remember how to pronounce/etc. with canon.
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:03 pm

(After the kidnapper was knocked over Rorschach grabbed him by his shirt slammed him against a wall and then handcuffed the kidnapper/murderer to his Franklinh stove. Then set him on fire. The man lived in an old dress shop. As Rorschach/Kovacs told his prison psychiatrist Malcolm Long the kidnapper pleaded for mercy and said, Hey! Hey are you crazy? That's kerosene." To which Rorschach replied, "Yes. Shouldn't bother sawing through handcuffs. Never make it in time." Then he dropped the struck match and calmly walked out

83. You're an Alan Moore fan.

Last edited by Agrippa on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:00 pm

{Yeah, now that's much better. )}

84. When your room is full of kung fu posters and merchandise and you fall asleep watching some old black and white kung fu movie after having a crazy dream about the Monkey King fighting off a whole bunch of (Jade Emperor?) Mooks. (I'd be guilty if I was the young protagonist in The Forbidden Kingdom.

85. When you know just how many references there were to kung fu movies in The Forbidden Kingdom. (Hope no one minds the sort of inaccurate phrasing of the term "kung fu" there.)
Back to top Go down
Agrippa

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:16 pm

(The man who's fingers Rorschach broke with his shoe lace tried to strangle Rorschach through the bars of his cell. He was part of the three man crew trying to kill Rorschach.)
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 pm

86. Somebody calling you a ninja is common place, especially when you catch something before it hits the ground.
87. You practice what to do for stop-motion animation.
88. Your fingers are almost completely attached to your keyboard.
89. You have memorized all the popular online anime and manga sites.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:36 pm

90. The reason you're such a good typer is because of the hours you spend online.
91. If you could list all the anime you have seen it would take you an hour+ to do so.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 pm

[ this is really sad that I can say I've done most of this stuff... and I'm not ashamed at all ]

92. Everybody has stopped looking at you when you laugh at a typo in your text book.

93. Your teacher has stopped telling you to put away your book during lecture because you keep getting 98%+ on the tests.

94. You cry (or at least fake) when you drop something and nobody will pick it up for.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:39 am

95. You read a book called "Geektastic" and can relate to almost all the stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:45 pm

SpazzyMcSpazz wrote:

[ this is really sad that I can say I've done most of this stuff... and I'm not ashamed at all ]

{If you're not ashamed of it, then how is it sad? D}

SpazzyMcSpazz wrote:

86. Somebody calling you a ninja is common place, especially when you catch something before it hits the ground.

89. You have memorized all the popular online anime and manga sites.

{My friends commonly call me a ninja, but it's usually because of my silent-stealthiness...and maybe something about my fighting skills...? Oh, and can I get those sites please? ^^}

96. When most of your acquired real-life skills come from playing video games. (Not me...though, they do help...except driving! That's averted. D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a nerd when....   You know you're a nerd when.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you're a nerd when....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Games and Stuff-
Jump to: