New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will We Survive?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Will We Survive? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:00 pm

(Sounds interesting. I'll try to get my characters involved somehow.

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Runo Terun
Passenger, Crew Member, Pirate: Pirate
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20pirate/role_play_crazy/gabby-pirate.jpg
Personality: Runo is a hardworking girl since she spent most of her time on the ship taking orders from the others. But she also has an attitude and doesn't really like being told what to do. She tends to think little of others, but she isn't mean. Just uncaring about others really.
Brief History: Runo had always been on the sea, although not always a pirate. Her father was a ship captain and one day when she was with him, the ship was attacked. Runo was thirteen and captured. She began to work on the pirate ship cleaning the deck, but now is an offical member of the crew.
Other: N/A

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Seychelles Mainwell
Passenger, Crew Member, Pirate: Crew Member
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20gangsta%20girl/BellaCullen949/Anime%20people/Gals/girl.jpg
Personality: Seychelles is a rude girl. She speaks her mind and doesn't let anyone push her around. She is also a curious person and is always pointing things out as well. Smart, but doesn't like to show it. Seychelles has serious issues with authority and is kind of reckless at times.
Brief History: Seychelles grew up in a poor neighbor and from a young age had to learn how to defend herself. She eventually joined a gang at age 14 and began to cause all kinds of trouble. Recently she got arrested and was forced to work as a maid on the ship instead of going to juvy.
Other: Owns a knife)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:29 pm

(Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Seychelles sighed as she leaned against the wall. She wished she had her knife, which was back in her room. She would fight these guys hand to hand, but they had weapons and she wasn't an idiot. So she sat there, trying to figure out what to do. Seychelles wasn't going to just wait to be saved.
-----------------
Runo frowned as walked along the deck. It was a natural place for her to be since she spent most of her time as a pirate swabbing it. Right now she was just trying to get some fresh air.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:28 pm

(The Cruise Ship was already taken, they've been prisoners on the pirate ship for a little while at this point.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:29 pm

(I've stated that. I wasn't sure how to put her with the other prisioners.)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:34 pm

(Well, the ship was abandoned after they captured all the people. Your character could be in a cell near Chance... or watching the fight between the pirates that allowed Sarah and Chris to escape notice.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:46 pm

(Ok. I'll go edit it.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm

(Welcome aboard, Toko.)

("I'm in.")

("Good,")
Chance replied. ("See anything that would be helpful?)

("Give me a moment. I'm a cat, not some bookworm.")
Sliver stared at the screen, slowly reading the various names of the icons. It was the last one that he paid the most attention to, as it seemed the most likely to be useful. ("I found a map of the ship. I'll see if I can get a copy of it to you.")

The tabby cat pushed the mouse to the side and then opened up the map, grumbling all the while about how much he hated computers and how hard they were to operate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Sarah

"That's a good idea, though it may be hard to accomplish. I think we should wrap things up in here, though, before we risk another chance at being caught." Sarah suggested.

General Narrative

The icon opened up a new page, showing several different detailed versions of the ship's map. Their were even labels attached to certain rooms, showing where the weapon's room was, for example. A 'print' option was also available near the top of the page.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Bored out of her head, Seychelles began to hit her head against the back of the cell she was in.

"So are you going to strave us to dead and let us rot in these cells or do you have a plan for us? I mean it's not like you can let us go, right," she asked no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Ah ha...

Sliver shoved the mouse around until he had the pointer right above the 'print' option. He pressed down on the button and then waited with impatience for the print screen to pull up. Finally it did, and he simply pressed Enter, hoping that the settings were all correct.

The cat then waited in silence, hoping that the printer was in this room, and not somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:55 pm

General Narrative

A printer on the other side of the room, not too far from the computers, came to life. Several sheet of papers emerged from the device. Once it stopped, the black dog walked over to the machine and carefully grabbed the papers with its teeth. The dog trotted back over and laid the sheets close to the cat.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Sliver jumped down onto the ground and, after a sniff of disdain towards the dog, he folded the sheets roughly in half before grabbing a hold of them in his own mouth, careful not to touch them anywhere close to where the dog had.

Now to get out of here and back to Chance.

The tabby cat glanced up at the dog once, mildly curious as to why the mutt was helping him, and then slipped out of the secret room without nary a sound. He moved to shove the book back into the shelf, but then paused as he glanced back towards the dog.

It would be funny to lock the dog in, but he knew that it would just turn the mutt into his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:48 pm

General Narrative

Up from the crow's nest, an alarm started sounding, heard throughout the ship. "Storm approaching! Storm approaching," a pirate cried, and the deck came to life, pirates making preparations for their supplies and stores, lest it wash out in the approaching storm.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 am

Sarah

Upon hearing the alarm, Sarah gave a frightful look at Chris. "I think it's time we left to go back to our cells."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Chris

"Wait, this could be our chance to escape," Chris said. "If we could free the other prisoners, we can escape in the chaos of the storm."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:28 am

Sarah

"No, I don't think that's likely." Sarah said. "The pirates would probably keep a close eye on us while the storm rages, and I believe that none of the pilots from the our crew are still alive. We wouldn't have a way to control the ship if we accidentally killed the ship's pilot(s), unless we wanted to learn via experience, and their wouldn't be enough life-boats to steal for all of us to escape."

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Runo sighed when she heard the alarm, but she got ready to help. She wasn't about to let some storm stop them.
------------------
Seychelles straighted up in her cell at the alarm.

"Oh god. We're going to die."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 pm

("Sliver?") Chance asked as he sat up a little straighter, a little panicked as he listened to the sound of the alarm. It wasn't about the cat, was it? But then he heard shouts about a storm and he breathed a sigh of relief.

("Something wrong, Chance?") the cat answered.

("Sorry... No, just... The alarm scared me a little. There's a storm coming. You better hurry back.")

The cat had been aware of the storm before Chance had, but he said nothing of it to the boy. Instead he just told Chance he was on his way and slid the book back into place, figuring the mutt would hurry and come out if it didn't want stuck there.

He then dropped the map down onto the ground, folded it one more time, and then picked it back up as he headed for the exit. He had spent far too much time in here. He needed to get back to Chance.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Chris

"Fine-," Chris began, but was cut off by the boat rocking substantially. A big wave just impacted it, and it was beginning to rain, with thunder and lightning filling the skies. "I think we just ran out of time," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will We Survive?   Will We Survive? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will We Survive?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5