New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Competition of Twisted Romance

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
almostinsane99
Sarcastic Master
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Rein

Rein blushed deeper at Shikamaru's statement. Well, at least she knew nothing had happened. "Ah...do you think we should go look for someone? I mean, we can't be the only ones here."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 pm

[[ Sorry I haven't been posting. ^^" ]]

Hatsuharu was suddenly aware that he was being shaken. Being it still to early in the morning this didn't anger him into his black side. "Can't I have five more minutes?" He asked as he opened his eyes. He noticed an incredibly attractive girl staring at him. He gently pushed her off making sure no harm came to her and stood up. "I'm Hatsuharu. You can call me Haru for short."

~*~

C.C. heard the sounds of waves. She quickly looked up to see palm trees and looked down to see sand. This was certainly something new. She looked up at the boy and stood. "Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Shikamaru nodded as he stood up, "I suppose you're right."
Personally, he'd prefer to go back to sleep and hope that he woke up in his own bed, but if this was real, he'd prefer to get the bottom of whatever was wrong with him. Being in love or in a love-like state seemed like trouble to him.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 pm

"I'm Lillian, or Lily, but you can call me whatever you liked." She blushed a little. She looked down at her shoes, she did that when she was, embarrased, or sad, or bashful.
"This isn't what I was wearing when I fell asleep..." She murmured, She fell asleep in a cheap Tye-dye T-shirt, and sweatpants. She was now wearing a red skirt, just above her knees, Black Leggings, and a red Tunic. Her Blonde hair came down to her scapula, her blue eyes didn't have their glasses on, but she felt contacts in her eyes instead.
She blushed a deep red.

"I feel the strangest atraction to you, but... I don't think Ive met you before." She confessed, reaching up to push a peice of white hair away from his face.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Light Yagami

"I am Light Yagami. Who are you?" Light questioned as the woman finally came to.

Rein

"Ok. Let's head this way, then." Rein said, picking a direction at random. Hopefully the could get some answers when they found whoever was here. Rein wanted to know how and why she had come here....and why she was feeling such a strong attraction to that strange boy.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Shikamaru nodded and headed in the direction she pointed. Hopefully, they would find out why they were on the island and why Shikamaru was attracted to someone he just met.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Saya lifted an eyebrow, "I would think not." Though the statement didn't hold as much sarcasm as one might think from it. She didn't doubt the boy for a moment's thought, for Saya had met many strange people over her years as a sweeper. After seeing a girl injected with nano machines to be some type of bio-weapon, to a man who could secrete deadly gases from his hands, there weren't too many surprises left for the world to throw at her. Though...A Netherworld...She had to admit it wasn't expected.

"Do you have any idea how we got here?" She asked, assuming Axel had awoken to this place as well.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 am

Axel shook his head. He remembered being knocked out by his family, still convince he was a ghost or somecrazed lunatic disguised as Axel. Then he was here.

"No. But I'm assuming we aren't alone." Axel beamed. "This is exciting! Let's go see if we can find any others."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Saya instantly brightened up to his enthusiasm in the matter, smiling. He reminded her of someone, maybe the way she'd felt about someone, but she couldn't figure out who or what. "Yes, let's!" The brunette agreed, as she began walking along.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Zuko

"I'm from the Fire Nation," Zuko said, and looked over at her. If he had to guess, he'd say she was from the Earth Kingdom, but she really didn't look like she lived anywhere he'd been to or heard of. "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:51 pm

"Seiyo, Japan," she answered. She had never heard of this place called Fire Nation. Maybe it was in another country. Zuko looked asian, so she assumed that maybe somewhere in Asia. "So this place doesn't look fimiliar to you?"
--------------
"So Saya tell me, why do you think we're here?" Axel was making conversation. Just walking was boring for the wanna-be rock star/actor.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:04 pm

"Hmm..." Saya looked over at him, before looking up at the sky, her hands folded behind her back. Her big eyes searched the clouds for an answer, and spoke the first thought that came to her mind. "If this isn't a dream, then maybe we're here to fulfill some type of important purpose. Maybe..." She smiled, "I'll bet it's gonna be fun though. Even if it is a dream." Saya stated, more talking her thoughts aloud than taking part in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:17 pm

"Maybe we're on a show," Axel cried. "Yeah that's probably it. They heard of my awesome show and wanted to make me, Axel the Dark Hero, the new star of....whatever this show is."

Axel was lost in his own thoughts of stardom now.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Rein

Rein led Shikamaru closer to the middle of the island. To pass the time, she decided to get to know the boy better. "So Shikamaru, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Zuko

"Nope, I don't think I've ever seen any place like this," Zuko said. He was about to say something, but he stopped as they came across a structure, made of wood, and without any walls, just beams to support it. Inside it was six benches arranged in a circle, and the center was raised slightly. "What is that," he asked, confused by the sight.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:13 pm

"I'm from the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Where are you from?" Shikamaru asked with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Amu shrugged. She didn't really know either.

"Maybe we should stop and rest here? I mean if we wait here we might find others."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:17 pm

"I do too." Haru stated bluntly while looking into Lily's eyes. "And no I don't think we've ever met..." He wondered if he should warn her about hugging. Nah, let her find out the fun way.

~*~

"You may call me C2 or C.C. if you wish, Light." She said with a mysterious air about her.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Lily reached her hand of and touched his cheek with the back of her hand.
"This is.... nice." She said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Light Yagami

Light raised an eyebrow at her. Hm, an interesting name. But that didn't matter right now.

"Do you have any idea where we are?"

Rein

"I've....never heard of that place. I'm from Japan." Rein said. She was about to continue when they came across a strange structure, as well as two other people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Competition of Twisted Romance
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3