New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Competition of Twisted Romance

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
almostinsane99
Sarcastic Master
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

The Competition of Twisted Romance Empty
PostSubject: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:16 am

One island, five couples, and a mysterious host is the makeup for this competition. Five couples have been chosen to help build their relationship and to compete for fabulous prizes, if they can get through the challenges, that is. And they all think they are in love, even if they've never seen their partner before.

Will they go through the competition normally, competing for prizes and love, or will they deviate, try to find the hidden secrets of the island and their host? Only time will tell.

Rules:

1. No godmodding, one liners, ect.
2. Cursing is going to be limited, but I'll allow some of it.
3. Questions are meant to be asked, so ask if you have one.
4. Let's keep blood and gore minimal, please, though I don't anticipate much.
5. Keep this rp PG-13 in general.
6. Decent post length please.
7. I allow two characters per person.
8. Use good grammar, if you have many grammar mistakes in a post, please go back and fix it, preferably before you post it at all. We all have bad days, one or two mistakes are fine occasionally.
9. Read the rules.
10. I reserve the right to add/modify rules.
11. I will allow you to decide who is a couple before we start, there are no standalones, except for the host. And you can decide if your couple is loveydovey, or fights with each other, or whatever kind of relationship they have.
12. Characters are allowed and somewhat encouraged to be OOC.
13. You can have any character you want, or make an OC. Just tell me if it's an OC. So Sasuke Uchiha could be paired with Princess Leia if you wanted.
14. If we fill up quickly, I may open up additional couples.
15. No Yaoi or Yuri.
16. I'm not going to post a character sheet, so you don't have to use one. Not really a rule, I guess, but whatever. Just say whether your character is an OC or not. Can be an OC from anywhere or your own world or from the seventh planet in the Kremular galaxy for all I care.
17. A limit of three characters from one world is in place, and this includes OCs. Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy and an OC student would be all I'd allow from the Harry Potter series if that was done.
18. And I'd like to say no characters from 'Twilight' but that would be discrimination against sparkly vampires so I can't do that. So instead, just put what I can't discriminate in your first post.

Couples:

Host- Matt Davis (mstm)

Couple 1- Fire Lord Zuko (Avatar) (mstm) and Amu (Shugo Chara) (T3E)

Couple 2- Shikamaru (Naruto) (almostinsane99) and Rein Tsunomoto (Best Student Council) (Magus1108)

Couple 3- Saya (Black Cat) (HMZM) and Axel (Disgaea) (T3E)

Couple 4- Light Yagami (Death Note) (Magus1108) and C.C. (Code Geass) (Lolx3)

Couple 5- Lily (OC) (ZCF) and Hatsuharu (Fruit's Basket) (Lolx3)

I have no estimation as to our starting. If we get many signups, it could be today or tomorrow, but if it takes awhile, a few days or more.

Last edited by manysidestome on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:49 am

I'd like Shikamaru from Naruto.

sparkly vampires

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Read the rules again please.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Um, I did but I don't see what rule I violated. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Last one.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm interested in this. I'm tempted to take Light Yagami, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to keep him in character. Unless of course....he was paired with Azula? My, now that would be interesting.

Until I decide on my second character, I will take....you know what, I just want to reserve two spots for right now, if that's ok. I haven't decided who my first character will be yet.

Oh, and 'Twilight'. I think that's it.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:10 pm

I'd like to use my Character Lily please, She's an oc Very Happy This is gonna be fun.

your discriminating against sparkly vampires?

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:59 pm

I'd like to take Saya from Black Cat.

And maybe MacKayla Lane from Faefever, but I'm not so sure about that one yet...

Oh, and, sparkling vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Duly noted magus.

ZCF and HMZM, need the special word(s) before your accepted.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:13 pm

manysidestome wrote:
the special word(s) before your accepted.

If it's/they're not sparkling vampires, then I'm not sure what it is/they are.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh sorry, I didn't see you had that. My mistake.

And unless I'm told otherwise, the characters will be put on their own row, until there are five. If the other five aren't given a match by their owners, then it will be my discretion to who ends up paired... and I'll probably make it a lot weirder than you would.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:04 pm

For right now I'd like to claim Rein Tsunomoto from the Best Student Council anime. As well as, why not, Light Yagami. By the way, I asked AI if he was alright pairing Rein with Shikamaru, and he is.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Hm... I'd like to reserve C.C. from Code Geass and I may take Hatsuharu from Fruit's Basket, but I'm not sure on him yet.

Sparkling vampires.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Accepted, Lol.

But now, any characters accepted need to have a request on who to pair with, or sort it out yourself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Lol and I decided to pair up C.C. and Light MST, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:06 am

I guess I don't really care who I'm paired up with, as long it's not naruto XD.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:46 pm

I want Amu from Shugo Chara and Axel from Disgaea.

And I hate Twilight too, so we can both discriminate against them. XD
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Accepted. But I don't know what genders they are, so I need that, and a preference for who they end up with if there is one.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Oh. Amu is a girl and Axel is a guy. I would think that Amu would end up with Zuko since her love interest in SC is like him. Axel....well it doesn't matter. I can see Axel with almost anyone. Well anyone who can deal with a demon actor who won't admit when he's been rejected by the demon community and had his show canceled. XD
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Ok, we need one more guy before we can start.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 pm

I guess I'll take Hatsuharu then if you need one guy. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 pm

((Ok then, we have the five couples. I'll still accept new couples for a little while, but we can begin now.))

Matt Davis

"Hello folks, welcome to the premiere of The Competion of Twisted Romance! The only game show that blinds its participants to the truth and asks them to do ridiculous things. Well, maybe not the only one, but whatever, our contestants will be waking up soon, so we'll spy on them before we get this train rolling," a man said as the camera focused on him and the tropical scenery behind him. It would capture all the significant footage that happened on the island. It now focused on a young man with a scarred face as he stirred.

Zuko

Zuko heard the sounds of waves, and thought it odd, he hadn't been near a beach. He opened an eye and sat up, yawning and looking around. Nothing made sense to him, this wasn't where he had gone to sleep. He had been home at the Palace with Mai... and why did thinking of her feel different? He looked beside him and felt the air leave his lungs. There was a girl next to him, and for some reason, he held the same kind of affection for her that he thought he had felt for Mai. He felt like he would do anything for this girl, she had his absolute love and devotion. And he didn't even know her name.

((Didn't make it obvious, but they should wake up near their partner))

Last edited by manysidestome on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Shikamaru Nar lay on the ground, still sleeping, or at least trying to. His mom wasn't yelling at him to get up so he saw no point in wasting some well-deserved sleep. He frowned as he heard what sounded like waves. Since when was there an ocean in Konoha
"How troublesome," he muttered as he opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Lily jolted awake from a Nightmare. Her blonde hair was hanging in curtains around her face, she was breathing heavily. She ran her fingers through her hair.
"Wait..." She heard waves. The air was warm and moist and smelled of sand and saltwater. She heard seagulls. She turned to the bed next to her And saw a boy with white and Black hair sleeping.
She shrieked.
"Where are my parents?! Where is my house?! Where AM I?!" She shouted to herself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Light Yagami

Light found himself waking up on a beach, laying next to a green-haired woman with a strange outfit. The mass murderer frowned, knowing he hadn't gone to sleep here. He should still be at his and Misa's apartment, waking up next to her. Not this woman. Just what was going on? Who was this woman, and where was he?

What was even stranger was that...he seemed to have very strong feelings toward this girl, yet he had never seen her before. What the hell was going on here?

"Ryuk, this better not be one of your tricks," Light muttered, standing up.

Rein

Rein founded herself waking up. She gave a loud yawn and streched her arms. However, her right arm seemed to bump into something. She opened her eyes, confused.....to see a boy around her arm laying next to her.

Rein let out a loud shriek and jumped up, reaching for her emergency pack of playing cards. She grabbed a few cards and was ready to pin the boy to the sand (wait, sand?) but stopped. For reasons Rein could not explain, she felt like she was in love with the stranger.

Just what was going on here? This certainly wasn't the Best Student Council dormitories, and where was Sayuri? Why was she on a beach? Where was everyone? And why did she have this attraction to a boy she'd never seen before?

"Just what is going on here? This makes no sense, this is impossible, this can't be real." Rein said, trying to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Competition of Twisted Romance   The Competition of Twisted Romance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Competition of Twisted Romance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next