New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think something's wrong with The Front...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

I think something's wrong with The Front...? Empty
PostSubject: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Um, this may just be my computer, but an RP called The Front, the Author side is expanded, making the Message side where the posts are scrunched up. The other Adventure RPs are fine though. It didn't use to be like this, so I was wondering what's happening...?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 pm

It's fine on mine; what internet are you using? Internet Explorer?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Yeah. The others look fine, and it was looking normal to me earlier though...?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm

It's happened to me before on different rp's. It might have something to do with how your browser loads the page.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:20 pm

I have tried refreshing it a few times, but that didn't work. Did it ever go away for you?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm

I don't remember what threads they were, but it wasn't ones I look at frequently... so they might have fixed themselves, might not. I'd close out the browser and reopen it, see if it helps.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Alright, thanks. Well, seeing as how there's nothing wrong with the RP itself, I guess this can get locked, or whatever...
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Did you just update to Internet Explorer 8?

If so, try viewing this site in Compatibility View (broken page next to the refresh button).

If I remember right, that's what I did to solve the problem for expanding threads on this site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Hey, I did just update. And I recently recieved one of those broken page buttons. I'll try that...hey, that worked! Thanks Casey Jewels!!! ^^ Okay, problem solved. )
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:19 pm

^ pavithra194, your post contains no relevance to this topic. This sounds like something you should post in the serious discussion section, along with the issue clearly stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think something's wrong with The Front...?   I think something's wrong with The Front...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think something's wrong with The Front...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Rules and Announcements :: Suggestions/Problems-
Jump to: