New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returned to a desolate planet...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

Returned to a desolate planet... Empty
PostSubject: Returned to a desolate planet...   Returned to a desolate planet... I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Everyone seems to have been busy with life, and our timing seems horrible as we haven't been able to inject life and pick things back up, and I regrettably missed the attempts by 3 years. I have been recalling RPing and wanting to as well, but being hesitant and doubting that I could be successful at keeping at it through all of my business has kept me at bay. I don't want to give up though, and am trying to reach out to the two (Casey Jewelsand Shadow Moonseye) who from what I can tell are part of the New Worlds Life Injection group. (Though "Sarcastic Master" seems to be interested as well, and I am not sure if he has left).

This is at least 3 others besides me and though small, I know of the vast RP history and passion of these individuals. I believe we could all continue here and start something, and maybe eventually bring in more people. I will make sure that the group can stay in touch with me so that I won't get lost in space again. (Even now I'm getting RP topic inspiration from this...!)
Back to top Go down

Returned to a desolate planet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: