New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)

Go down 
+4
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
beast93boy
Magus1108
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 am

Deusa

"I believe so, yes." Deusa replied, as she walked alongside her mother. "There is something there that Flemeth seeks...something that she wants to add to her own power."

Emilia

"Very well," Emilia responded, sighing. She stood up, and cast one last sad gaze to the still-burning village, before looking back at her cousin.

"Where to next, then?"

Mako

"Sounds good to me, Bolin." Mako said, looking back at his brother.

"She probably could use the company. She's been so busy with running Future Industries lately...well, maybe you could cheer her up." He helpfully suggested, liking the idea more and more. Bolin was always good for cheering people up; Mako knew that first hand, back when it had been just him and his brother. If anyone could help Asami through the troubles of dealing with all the problems that came from her father's company, Bolin certainly could.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Asami

She sighed after her father hung up and put the phone down. Why did she have to attack him like that? Maybe he did deserve it, but he seemed sincere in his motives for calling her, and they were still family, even after all that had happened.

"Do you think you could take my place at the board meeting? Suddenly I don't feel like I should attend, and I'd rather not reschedule on such short notice," Asami asked her assistant. She could at least see the sound reasoning in her father's advice. She had needed to devote a lot of her time to the business in the beginning, but as things settled she hadn't backed off, and she could use some time off.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Assistant

"Of course, madam." He replied. "As you wish. Do you want me to take any messages to the executive board, before I leave?"
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:12 pm

IC: Yvonne

"We're running out of supplies," said Yvonne. "The closest place where we can load up on them is Redcliffe." She glanced at her staff. "We're going to need to be careful, of course. I doubt four mages are going to be well-received there, especially after that whole demonic possession business with the Arl's kid." The details were scarce, but apparently an apostate mage had tried instructing the Arl's son in the magical arts...and done a poor job of it.

"Any objections?"

~

IC: Morrigan

Morrigan said nothing in reply. Of course Mother is seeking more power. The question is how?

Perhaps it had to do with bending. It seemed a rather inefficient form of magic, but maybe there was something Morrigan and Jares hadn't learned about it in that other world. Or maybe it had more to do with the act of ripping through the Worldveil itself, and it was a coincidence.

She smiled at the thought. Coincidence? A comfortable dream for the weak.

They stood at the entrance to the Throne Room. She could hear the sounds of conversation from behind the door. Perhaps the King was in an audience with someone? Well, the Bastard King could deal with an interruption like this.

"Deusa," said Morrigan, "I'm going to need you to tell King Alistair what you just told me, in as much detail as you can."

~

IC: Bolin

Bolin nodded. "I'm a little worried about her. I couldn't stand dealing with all that quiet in her mansion. Or worse yet--" (he shuddered) "--all that paperwork. I'd go crazy! And the whole My Dad Is Evil thing is pretty rough, too."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Asami

"My apologies for the unexpected absence," Asami replied. She knew this wouldn't help her image concerning the board, but it couldn't be helped, her conversation with her father had rattled her.

She needed to unwind, and thankfully she had a racetrack right outside that she had been unable to utilize for some time. She headed there and got in a Sato-mobile. She revved the engine and smiled, it had been a little too long since she'd driven one of these. She floored the pedal and shot off down the track.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Jowan

"Err.... I don't think that's a good idea. Redcliffe is inhospitable for mages like you said, and the Arlessa probably has a bunch of Templars there. And... Well, do you really think we should go there. There's a village right near there a few leagues east..."

Jowan said this nervously, obviously like he was hiding something.

Korra

Korra nodded in agreement. She felt bad for her friend and guilty. She didn't really mean to cause trouble between her and Mako. After the incident during the Pro-Bending finals, she had resolved to keep things platonic, but then Tarrlok happened and...

"We really need to hang out with her. I don't want the press thinking I was lying when I said we were friends."

She remembered all the nasty things the press were saying about Asami. She didn't deserve it from anyone, least of all professional mudslingers. She was adamament that Asami was both a friend and war hero and everyone who had a problem with her had a problem with the Avatar.

"We're still the Future Inustries Fire Ferrets, right?" she asked the others, though she knew she didn't need to ask.
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:05 pm

IC: Hawke

Yvonne frowned. Something seemed very "off" about Jowan's words. Still, she'd listen to him anyway. In fact, she'd listen more carefully than usual now. "You've got a point...there might be Templars there, if the Arlessa is still terrified of mages. So what's the name of this village? And does it have anything worth buying?

~

"Always," said Bolin, smiling. Future Industries had done so much for them--bought them new uniforms and training equipment. Even if it was Hiroshi's idea at first, Bolin couldn't help but be a little grateful to him.

"You guys wanna come with me?" said Bolin, gesturing to the docks.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:25 pm

((Psst, AI. Don't forget to post with King Alistair. Wink))

Mako

"Maybe we should go ahead and call her first," Mako suggested, after a moment's thought. "Just to make sure she isn't busy with anything. I don't want it impose on her."

Deusa

"Of course, Mother." Deusa replied primly. "Though he may have trouble comprehending that there is a world beyond the Fade."

Emilia

"Ah, we're going back to Honnoleath?" Emilia mused, smiling slightly. "Good idea, Jowan. Yes, that would be a far better place to rest and resupply."

Seeing her cousin's questioning look, Emilia explained. "It's a quaint little village that I found Jowan hiding in almost a year ago, some time before we both went to Kirkwall. Yes, that would do nicely. We won't even have to hide our staffs! Considering the village is made up entirely of free Mages, I'm sure they won't report us to the Chantry."
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:17 pm

"Well, yeah," said Bolin, reddening with embarrassment. "I mean, did you think I was just going to drop in without calling first? C'mon. Would I do that?" He paused. "Er, don't answer that. "

He waited for Korra and Mako to follow him, then headed for one of the only three phones on the Island, in the main lobby.

~
IC: Yvonne Hawke

Hawke smiled, and this time it was genuine. "There's actually a safe place for mages around these parts, these days? I wouldn't have thought so. A good idea, Jowan--you have my thanks."

~

IC: Anders

Anders watched Hawke talk to the blood mage. Outwardly, his expression was neutral. Placid, even. Inwardly, he was putting forth a great deal of effort to ignore the spirit of vengeance screaming to come out.

He. Is. A. Maleficar.

Yes, he is.

The. Reason. For all of it. They hate us. Because. Of him.

Not him. He's an idiot, and he chose to play with something dangerous. But he's just unbearably stupid, like most blood mages. Not evil.

You. Are. Wrong.

Hawke trusts him

Does she? Watch. The way. He twitches. Watch. The way. She asks questions. She can. See it. Can't you?

A single bead of sweat ran down Anders's forehead.

I'm watching...and I don't care. I trust her.

Something snarled from within, howled, slammed against an invisible cage...and fell to the ground, disappointed.

Anders yawned and decided to join the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:48 pm

((Time skip to the Krew arriving at the Sato residence?))

Emilia

"Honnoleath was founded by Wilhelm, the Mage that helped Maric, Rowan, Loghain, and the rest of the Fereldan rebellion overthrow the Orlesian Occupation, some decades ago." Emilia further explained.

"After the war ended, he and his fellow rebellion Apostates were given a reluctant pardon from the new Grand Cleric, due to their services, and so Wilhelm founded Honnoleath, to give a home for Apostates like him. To ensure the safety of his people, he also made sure that Honnoleath was never included in any official map. So unless the Templar Order stumbles across it, they should be safe for quite a long time." She concluded.

After a pause, Emilia went on to say, "Last time I was there, they were friendly enough to me and Jowan. We should receive a moderately warm welcome, and should have no trouble getting any supplies. We could even stay there a day or two, if we wanted to; they have what amounts to a small hostel, for the occasional visitor."

They probably wouldn't stay long in Honnoleath, but hopefully Emilia might have some time to catch up with old friends while there; she had only stayed at Honnoleath for two months, before she and Jowan had left for Kirkwall. But she had made a...special friend there, and Emilia hoped she could spend some time with them before leaving once more.
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 pm

((I'm all for a time-skip.))

IC: Anders and Hawke

"An entire town of apostate mages?" mused Anders, stepping into the conversation. "I wish I'd heard of the place before I went running off to Kirkwall. Might've done me some good."

Hawke shrugged. "You never know. More importantly, you never will. No point in worrying about that now."

"Yeah," said Anders quietly. "Of course."

Hawke frowned. Anders seemed to be avoiding looking at Jowan, even though they'd been old friends at the Circle. Was it his dislike of blood magic? Or--no, Yvonne recognized that too-peaceful look. Anders was holding back Vengeance.

"We really should be off now," said Yvonne. "Like I said: an excellent idea on your part, Jowan. You might've saved us a great deal of trouble. Now let's get going--I'd like to get as close as we can before nightfall."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Jowan

Jowan grinned brightly, clearly relieved. He spoke, "We could probably hide out the war there. Finally live in peace. It's not like the King is going to let the Templars know where the village is. I can't believe he's a former Templar."

King Alistair

Alistair rubbed his head, glaring at the map in front of him. The fighting between the Mages and Templars in Ferelden wasn't as bad as in the other nations. Perhaps it had something to do with the amount of Mages and Templars killed during Uldred's rebellion or maybe they weren't as keen on taking on peasantry who would resist either blood magic or police-state tactics. Either way, Orlais was a bigger problem.

It was hard to tell if Orlais was trying to bait them, intimidate them, or serious in invading Ferelden. Either way, Ferelden wasn't ready for another war. Not yet. Teyrn Fergus was busy patrolling the Coastlands should Orlais attack from there, while the rest of the army was stationed at Gherlen's halt and the Avvars around the Frostbacks agreed to keep watch. Apparently the Orlesians hunted them for sport and the barbarians wouldn't mind a little revenge.

He sighed and looked away from the map, turning to Anora next to him, "Are you sure the Nevarrans aren't up for helping a little more?"

That was one of the many things he and Loghain argued about. Loghain was adament about Ferelden standing alone. Alistair, however, felt the Nevarrans could be trusted as they and Orlais regularly skirmished along their border. The Circle situation, however, seemed to be tying their hands.

Korra

Korra smiled at Bolin's enthusiasm, "Yeah, I guess we should call ahead. Still, we are coming over whether Asami likes it or not. She needs friends her own age, not a bunch of lizard-snakes waiting to pounce on her position."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 pm

(Since I can't participate until things move along, I vote for the time-skip)
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:02 pm

OOC: Exactly what I was typing up, actually!

Yvonne shook her head. "I can believe it. The Templars weren't always completely daft.. There've been good ones, too. Even in Kirkwall." She grinned. "That said, I can't say I'd want to live in a Mage Tower with good Templars, either."

Soon enough, the four of them set off for Honnoleath. They reach it by nightfall.

~

Morrigan threw open the doors of the throne room. They crashed against the walls and echoed in the massive chamber. Briskly, she approached the throne and looked up at Anora, then Alistair.

"We have much greater problems than petty political squabbles," she said. Anora glared down at her. Morrigan merely raised her eyebrows, as if surprised. "Or if you want to play kings and queens instead, we could let the fabric of the world itself be torn apart by my lunatic mother. I suppose it's up to the two of you whether you want to listen or keep rattling on about your dirty little wars."

~

IC: ???

As Team Avatar reach the courtyard of the Sato Mansion, a hooded woman dressed in white steps from the shadows. Her clothes are out of place, and the only thing visible beneath her hood are a pair of bright blue eyes. She raises a white-gloved and points to Korra.

"You are the Avatar," she says in a soft voice. The accent is unfamiliar. "Am I correct? Because you may be in terrible danger."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Emilia

They reached Honnoleath by nightfall, though they weren't allowed entry into the village right away. A massive, shimmering barrier was erected at the gates of the village, keeping them from going in. A guard on the other side of the barrier spotted them, and shouted,

"Halt! Who goes there?"

"It's fine...hm, is that you, Reginald? Well, don't worry. We are simply friends of Honnoleath." Emilia stated, speaking for the group before Yvonne could get anything snarky out. Not that Emilia entirely minded that attitude of her cousin's...it just might not be appropriate, at the moment.

"Is that you, Emilia?" The guard raised a lantern to see better through the barrier, and whistled upon getting a clearer look of their faces. "Maker's Breath, it is! Didn't think we'd ever see you again. And that's Jowan with you? Alright. But who're your friends? Are they...agreeable with Honnoleath?"

"Don't worry, Reginald. They're Mages, just like us."

Reginald took another glance at Yvonne and Anders, and noted the staffs strapped across their backs. "Alright, you've convinced me. Welcome, everyone, to the Free Mage village of Honnoleath. So long as you're peaceful, you're welcome to stay as long as you like."

Then he turned, and shouted to persons unseen, "Put down the barrier!"

A few seconds latter, the magical barrier flickered and dropped, giving them access into Honnoleath.
Back to top Go down
Graywand

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:36 am

(It's a little short, but it's time I got stuff out).

Aveline

Aveline Vallen wheeled around to face the door at the sound of the quiet knocking coming from the other side of it. She smiled despite herself, despite the cold pit in her stomach. She was one of the few people she could talk to as a friend,after returning to Ferelden and ending up with the Grey Wardens.

“Come in!” She called, desperately ignoring the urge to re. The door opened as Bethany Hawke strode into the room. Her friend had retained her youthful looks in the decade they'd known each other, looking almost absurdly young for the Grey Warden uniform she now wore.

“Bethany,” she said, “What can I do for you today?”

“Aveline,” she responded simply. “I hate to bring this up today but the Warden-Commander wants answers. You’ve been our guest for a week now, and we simply feel it’s time you told us why you came to us so suddenly. We thought the two of you would be bogged down in Kirkwall after all the…unpleasantness, surrounding my sister, and the civil war going on outside these walls.”

Aveline sighed, leaning back in her chair, and closing her eyes.

“Aveline?”

She sighed and leaned forward again. “All right, I’ll tell you…”
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:15 pm

(Graywand I am playing Bethany. But it's fine. I am sure you didn't know)

Duncan

The young prince almost jumped at the sound of his grandfather's voice. Of all the people he had expected to find in the library with him, Loghain was not really one of them. He nodded at his grandfather as he took the book from him.

At first Duncan had only talked to Loghain to upset his father. He could tell there was some bad blood between them, although he was still a bit young to understand it all. And anything that his father did not like, was something Duncan sought out if he could. But over the time talking to the man, Duncan found he actually liked talking with Loghain.

"Grandfather. I did not expect to find you here." He almost asked how he knew he was in here when he wasn't suppose to be. Duncan frowned a bit at his grandfather's words. He did not like the idea of appearing weak or not being able to do things himself. But he was right, wasn't he?

"You are right. Especially the last part," Duncan said with a small smile. "Thank you for your help."

Merrill

Merrill was half-pacing as she wandered around the place she was calling home. After what had happened with Hawke and the rest of them, she had left her home in the Alienage behind. For a while she had tried to join a Dalish group, but she ended up leaving. She was no longer a Dalish elf. Not like she was before anyways.

"Creators," she muttered as she paused. She then went back to muttering, trying to keep herself focus. There was no reason for her to be worried right now. Not that she wasn't often worried as of late. Something just felt...wrong.

Then again maybe it was just her.

Merrill took a deep breathe, trying to calm herself down. Maybe a walk would help her clear her head? It was worth a shot. She headed outside her house, into the streets. Maybe she could buy something for dinner. Ah yes, that sounded nice.

Jinora

Jinora closed her book with a sigh. She had talked a little with Korra and her friends yesterday. Korra had teased her about her reading habits, but Jinora liked her stories. It wasn't a real love story if there wasn't any tragedy. At least to her.

She headed to where her father was. She was bored and she wasn't sure where Korra and the others might be. Maybe she could find Ikki and they could do something together. Maybe. She could always just finish her book too.

She tapped a foot against the floor, uncertain of what to do. Maybe find out where they went to?

(I will post with my other characters soon)
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:43 pm

To Hawke's surprise, Honnoleath looked...normal. The buildings looked like normal Ferelden houses, the roads just as dirty, the ground just as normal-muddy. Without the shimmering barrier around the village, it would look just like anywhere else in Ferelden. There were refugees, of course--quite a few, really. But the air seemed thick with an unspoken nervous cheerfulness:

Mages of all stripes, staves on their backs, walked around like normal people. And Yvonne watched them greet each other, laugh, gossip, confess, chat, admire, snark...

It's beautiful, thought Yvonne. So...peaceful. Maker, I'd love to live here. I'd love it if I could just walk around anywhere. Just like this, through Kirkwall without a single glare or nervous smile. She swallowed, trying to hold something back behind her eyes. She knew just the way to do it.

"Think it'd be funny to pretend we're undercover Templars?" said Yvonne, grinning. "Stop! You've violated Divine Law. Pay the Order a fine or serve your sentence. Your magic staff is now forfeit. Think of the fun we could have!"
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Tenzin

Tenzin sat down silently in the courtyard of Air Temple Island. The Equalist Revolution had come to a quiet end, with Avatar Korra becoming fully realized in her capabilities. Things could not be better.

The wind blew slightly as his mind wandered. He knew that Korra and her friends had left not too long ago, but it was of no major concern to him. He knew that whatever Korra was doing, she would be safe one way or another.

His face twitched slightly as he lost his concentration. For all of the time that I spent meditating, you would think that I would be better at this..., Tenzin thought silently to himself.

Pema surprised him slightly as he got up, as he had not realized that she has snuck into the courtyard without his noticing. "Pema, I didn't even see you there," he said with a slightly shocked tone that had been masked with his trademark dryness.

"Do you know where Korra went earlier?" said Pema. "I'm not sure, but surely she won't be gone for too long. She is probably with Mako, after all," said Tenzin in return. But he did worry about her. The Equalist Revolution may have ended, but Republic City always hides its secrets.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Korra

At the woman's voice, Korra set herself into a fighting stance. It was one that had elements of earthbending, firebending, waterbending, and even airbending. She had been working on it since she learned how to airbend. It worked well to be unpredictable in a fight, especially when you were the Avatar.

"Who are you?"

Alistair

Alistair looked up at Morrigan's entrance. Somehow, he had gotten used to Morrigan's abrupt entrances and Morrigan herself. They did not exactly skip across a field of daisies together, but he had stopped expecting her to betray them all after a few years.

"Joy. What did she do? Open up a portal in the Fade to let in an armada of angry, demon pirates?" he asked, though he was taking the situation seriously. Besides, an armada of angry demon pirates wouldn't be the strangest thing he had experienced.

Jowan

Jowan looked around the village wistfully. It was as good a Mage community as possible. At Yvonne's comment, however, he frowned.

"I don't think I'm strong enough to face an entire village full of Mages. Not without doing something extremely risky."

Loghain

He smiled slightly down at his grandson, "It took your mother a couple of days to realize that. It was after Cailan convinced her follow him into the woods..."

He had mixed feelings for the late King. He was reckless, childish, adulterous, and planned on divorcing Anora to marry Empress Celene and undue his and his father's work. But he was still Maric's son and he had know the boy for years. He only hoped the Maker made the boy realize his follies when he, Maric, and Rowan failed.
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 am

OOC: Tried to post earlier, but I had a massive computer crash (which has become, unfortunately, normal these days...I think I'm done denying that I need a new one). Anyway, sorry for being so late.

IC: Mysterious Woman

The woman in white smiled. It was a gentle sort of smile, and infuriatingly enigmatic.

"Korra Avatar and her companions," said the woman, nodding. "If I startled you, I apologize." Again, that slight and unrecognizable accent.

She nodded at each of them. "All benders, I see--this world's variety of mage. But I'm rambling." Again, she flashed that gentle smile. "My name means nothing to you, but for what it's worth...I am Andraste. And I'm here to warn you that your entire world is under siege."

~

The earthbender gaped. First a weird lady in white just appears on the Sato grounds. Then she warns them that the world is under siege. She has an odd accent and a weird name…there was only one explanation, and it was perfectly clear.

"Okay, I've got it," said Bolin. "Guys…I've heard enough radio programs to know what we're dealing with here. It's all coming together." He took a deep breath, looked at Korra and Mako and threw out his hands. "ALIENS."
He paused. "From SPACE," he added. "OUTER space."

~

"Demon pirates," repeated Morrigan. She sighed. "Let's not entertain your little flights of whimsy, no matter how endearing it may be to…well, absolutely no one, actually." She glanced at her daughter. "The message was from Deusa. A portal to the Spirit World has been opened—or rather, to the Spirit World of another realm entirely." Morrigan frowned. "You remember how…how Jares and I left Ferelden for a time? It was this realm we stayed in. A strange world, ruled by a different variety of mages from our own. It appears that my Mother has taken an interest in it for some reason." She smiled grimly. "And anything Mother is interested in is something to worry about." She nodded at her daughter. "It was Deusa who informed me. Anything you would like to add, child?"

~

Yvonne raised an eyebrow at Jowan. "Just because I'm some kind of legend now doesn't mean everyone should always take me so seriously. Taking things seriously always leads to explosions. And usually not the fun kind." She immediately grimaced, realizing how that sounded and hoping that Anders hadn't heard. He was, after all, still ashamed of his demonically-influenced destruction of the Kirkwall Chantry in a blaze of fire. Fortunately, Anders was already heading to the bar for a drink.

~

IC: Anders

Anders pulled his hood over his head, hoping no one would see his face. Mages or no, Anders didn't want to be recognized. And though the wanted posters weren't plastered everywhere in Ferelden like in the Free Marches, there was still a risk of being seen.

The Liberator of Kirkwall, the Mages called him. A psychopath, the Templars snarled. Both were right in their own ways, and Anders wanted nothing to do with either of those old selves.

Tonight, he just wanted a drink. And his hood would prevent anyone from seeing just who he was.

"No hoods," the bartender snapped just a moment after he sat down. Anders muttered a curse word and, as nonchalantly as he could, pulled it off.

"Bourbon, cheapest you have," he said, and slapped a few coppers on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:33 am

Deusa

"Nothing much, except that if Flemeth succeeds in her plans, it may mean the end of all existence as we know it." Deusa replied, shrugging slightly. "Other than that, it's not all that concerning for...us mortals, I suppose."

Emilia

"Yes, and while we're at it, why don't we dress up as Darkspawn and scare some Grey Wardens?" Emilia suggested with a smirk, inwardly rolling her eyes slightly at her cousin. Hawke could make some inopportune jokes sometimes, but it wasn't too bad. At least she wasn't being serious.

"Emilia! I can't believe it! Is that you?" A voice shouted nearby. Emilia looked around, and spotted the speaker. She broke out into a wide smile, and waved at a young woman. She eagerly started to make her way toward them.

"Gwendolyn! Yes, it's me. How nice to see you aga-" Whatever Emilia was going to say next was silenced, as Gwendolyn rushed up to her and kissed Emilia, catching the former Circle Mage completely by surprise. The kiss lasted for nearly a minute, before it was broken. Gwendolyn looked Emilia over and grinned.

"I didn't think I'd ever see you again! Oh, how wonderful! You must tell me where you've been, Emilia. I've missed you dearly. Well, I must be going. Come by my house soon! I'll be waiting for you." Gwendolyn winked at the dazed Emilia, and happily walked off.

After taking a second or two to regain her senses, Emilia's face turned beet red, and she looked over at her cousin and Jowan, giving them a nervous smile.

"Ah, oh, um, well....Gwendolyn is a, um...dear, dear friend, and um....so let's go see about finding ourselves a place to stay for the night! ....Please..." Emilia looked down at her feet, dreading whatever joke Yvonne might crack now, or how Jowan would react, considering he didn't know....certain things about her.

Gwendolyn really had bad timing....

Mako

Mako stared at the mysterious woman, and then back at his brother. Finally, he asked,

"Aliens, Bolin? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:40 am

Hawke watched Emilia turn scarlet and merely grinned. There wasn't a point in being obnoxious about it--Emilia undoubtedly got a lot of flack from zealots for being a mage and a lesbian (was she shooting for a world record?), and snarking at her for this little incident felt less like lightening the mood and more like being just another bigot on a long list.

Besides, with the bashful look on her face, it'd be like kicking a puppy.

"Of course, Emilia," said Yvonne. "Think Anders is already in the tavern over there. As good a place as any, I think."

(Yvonne checked out a room from the innkeeper, and asked Emilia if she wanted to stay with them or Gwendolyn for the night.)

~

Bolin shrugged at his brother, as if you say "Well, ya never know, do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Emilia

"Um, I, uh, think I'll stay with Gwendolyn for the night," Emilia replied with a blush. "If you don't mid, Yvonne."

Mako

"What exactly are you talking about?" Mako asked Andraste, deciding to ignore Bolin's theory for the moment. "What do you mean that 'our world is under siege'?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:47 am

Korra

"By who? I'd think Aang would have warned me about this. He said he'd offer me guidance whenever something big happened," Korra reasoned. But then, even Spirits didn't know everything. Just because Aang was communicating with her now didn't mean she couldn't keep her eyes open.

Alistair

"Right... That does sound bad. What is she doing, exactly? I'm guessing that world has something she wants. Is there a Tevinter Imperium there?" he asked with a frown.

Jowan

"Right... No wonder you never seemed interested in me or Cullen. Or the other guys at the Circle," Jowan stated, trying to process what he had just seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next