New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Them These Streets Belong (M)

Go down 
+4
Gelatinous Cube
hogaki
Magus1108
Shadow Moonseye
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

To Them These Streets Belong (M) Empty
PostSubject: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 am

“This is not the world they promised. Its not the country they dreamed. They promised it would get better--what a load of shit. But we listened, ate up those sweet spoon-fed lies. It all went to hell with Cuba. We’d been in ‘Nam seven years and when the damn Russians threatened to ship their missiles we couldn’t help but respond, as tangled with the bear as we were. Well, they called our bluff and shipped the damn things over. Cue the worst war in US history. We were stretched too thin and things got out of hand. Long and short of things, we lost. The big dog of world war two had been neutered, and Russia stepped up to take its place. We lost our world power status, and things went to shit from there. We’re nothing more than a second rate hellhole now…”

Welcome to Cranston City, a large city in New Hampshire.

The year is 1999. New years eve. The city is celebrating the new millennia. You? You’re just another lowlife stuck in the slums trying to scratch out a living in the big city. The streets are filthy. The air is worse. And the people? They come in three varieties. Those who have money--they’re far away, living the life you want to live. In fancy houses with fancy clothes and everything they could ever want. Those like you--working shit jobs for shit pay. Crappy apartments you can barely afford and living paycheck to paycheck. Then there’s those with nothing--the homeless, the vagabonds, the used-up-worn-out addicts. Literal scum of the earth. You’d almost feel sorry for them, if you weren’t wrapped up in your own bitter existence. The big city holds all kinds of thrills and temptations for the unwary soul. Gangs are rampant, drugs, alcohol, and sex are the leading money makers in your slice of the city. All too often they are the only things that provide some shred of relief from the horrors of everyday life. How you celebrate the new year is your choice…but the new day begins all too soon and you’ll be hauled back to your routine.

Rules:
My word is law
If you join this, commit. If you don’t commit, your character will be killed off
There’s no limit on characters
No characters under the age of 17.
This is a mature RP, as such I encourage you to not shy away from anything. However, due to the sensitivities of some of the members of this site I ask that anything of the graphic sexual nature you put in a spoiler tag. If you’re unsure if what you write is too graphic or not, just shoot me a pm and I’ll let ya know.
This will take place for the most part in one small unnamed section of New York. Feel free to take artistic liberty with this part of the city, as it’s not real anyways.
You’re all just ordinary people, there’s nothing special about any of you
Keep things realistic. This is meant to be an emulation of real life, so the laws of physics apply. So does common sense for that matter
Finally, this RP will have no set plot. As such, we’re all going to have to work together to keep it running. Out of ideas? Talk with other players and see what you can come up with.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Profession:

Last edited by Shadow Moonseye on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 am

Characters:

Shadow's:

Name: Taylor Stone
Appearance: She stands at 5’7” and weighs around 140lbs. Her black hair is worn in thin dreadlocks that reach to her waist, with random purple dreads scattered through her hair as accents. A number of tattoos decorate her body. Her left nostril is decorated with a silver ring, She has an industrial piercing in her left ear with one single piercing in her left lobe. Her right ear has two rings in the lobe. One ring highlights the center of her lower lip. Her nipples are also pierced. Her everyday attire tends to follow the trends of the industrial and rivet head scenes, and her work attire is no different--there’s just less of it. Her hazel eyes are often ringed in dark make-up and she seems to prefer purples and reds in her lipsticks.
Profession: Bartender. Stripper.

Hogaki's

Name: Lexington Gilves
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) 1232470930_2640_full Lexington stands around 5' 11' and weighs a respectable 164 pounds. Big tattoo fan, The majority of his shoulders, chest, and back are covered in intricate Celtic knot tattoos.
Profession:Tattoo Artist.

Gelatinous Cube's

Name: Donald Johansson, usually people just call him Don or his closer friends (who are few and far between) call him Johan.
Appearance: He is an averagely tall man, standing at around 6'1" and bearing an average build. Due to the large lack of professional hairdressers or barbers around, he has resorted to letting his hair grow down to his shoulders, though he admits that he likes it that way.
When not at work in his heavy apron, he's often seen with his regular attire of shirt, jeans, boots and his black coat.
Often times he can be seen scratching frustratedly at a thick stubble.
Profession: Steel mill laborer: welder

Icipher's

Name: Fleur Sykes
Appearance: Five foot-six, one thirty-five. Her hair is shaved to a pinprick on the sides while cut shorter in the back, longer in the front. Stylistically her hair ranges from a sporadic mohawk to an overall purposely disheveled mess, to a complete do-not-give-a-damn mess. Her eyes are a mild green, her skin fair.
Profession: Barista

Toph13139

Name: Pamela Rodríguez González
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) 1018EB1F-6BD9-4AE7-B9CF-F54A164F4E22-6862-000006ED39E0563B
Profession: Homeless. She has no profession.

ConfusedShipper's

Name: Cameron
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) APicturetoUpload (the one on the left)
Gender and Age: Unknown (to customers)
Profession: Drug dealer

Name: Adrianna Johnson
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) Why-42-percent-of-african-american-women-unmarried Something like this.
Profession: Currently unemployed.
Other: Has a four-year-old child.

Last edited by Shadow Moonseye on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 am

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:44 am

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 am

Very interesting! I'd like to reserve a spot here. Will try to get a character sheet up later today, if possible!
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Spot Reservation, If you would be so kind.
(Sorry if my account hasn't been on in a few months. I tend just to ghost about on here from day to day. I've been on, but have been committed to other groups until now. Hope we can pick traffic back up in here!)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:56 am

I'll be getting some more work on this done tomorrow. Been a crazy week at work, so sorry for my absence.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Name: Lexington Gilves
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) 1232470930_2640_full Lexington stands around 5' 11' and weighs a respectable 164 pounds. Big tattoo fan, The majority of his shoulders, chest, and back are covered in intricate Celtic knot tattoos.
Profession:Tattoo Artist.

Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Accepted.

Also, the second post here is the character section, where I'll list all the characters and who they belong to. My character can be found there. I'm hoping to start this around the middle of next week, seeing as I'll be out of town the 3rd and 4th. So, let's get those sheets done people! I'm looking forward to getting this thing rolling.
Back to top Go down
Gelatinous Cube

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Name: Donald Johansson, usually people just call him Don or his closer friends (who are few and far between) call him Johan.

Appearance: He is an averagely tall man, standing at around 6'1" and bearing an average build. Due to the large lack of professional hairdressers or barbers around, he has resorted to letting his hair grow down to his shoulders, though he admits that he likes it that way.
When not at work in his heavy apron, he's often seen with his regular attire of shirt, jeans, boots and his black coat.
Often times he can be seen scratching frustratedly at a thick stubble.

Profession: Steel mill laborer: welder
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Accepted! Obviously. Razz
Back to top Go down
Icipher

Icipher

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:09 am

Name: Fleur Sykes
Appearance: Five foot-six, one thirty-five. Her hair is shaved to a pinprick on the sides while cut shorter in the back, longer in the front. Stylistically her hair ranges from a sporadic mohawk to an overall purposely disheveled mess, to a complete do-not-give-a-damn mess. Her eyes are a mild green, her skin fair.
Profession: Barista
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Accepted. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Toph13139

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Okay... Imma try my hand at this.

Name: Pamela Rodríguez González
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) 1018EB1F-6BD9-4AE7-B9CF-F54A164F4E22-6862-000006ED39E0563B
Profession: Homeless. She has no profession.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Toph13139

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Hey, I just found an old character of mine that would for great in here. Can I still add him?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:48 pm

sure. There's no limit on characters
Back to top Go down
Toph13139

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:56 pm

~nye~

Last edited by Toph13139 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Name: Cameron
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) APicturetoUpload (the one on the left)
Gender and Age: Unknown (to customers)
Profession: Drug dealer

Name: Adrianna Johnson
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) Why-42-percent-of-african-american-women-unmarried Something like this.
Profession: Currently unemployed.
Other: Has a four-year-old child.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 pm

A NOTE: Due to confusion, I've changed the location to a large, fictional city. Also, be aware that this is an alternate history/alternate universe. It is not modern day and the world will not act like our modern day one does.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Accepted CS.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Name: Nikola Surkov
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) Mariska_Hargitay_by_phan_tom
Profession: Detective

Last edited by Magus1108 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Name: Herald Baxter
Appearance: To Them These Streets Belong (M) Doc_by_DennisBudd
Profession: Doctor; Runs a clinic in the poorer part of town
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Them These Streets Belong (M)   To Them These Streets Belong (M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Them These Streets Belong (M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: