New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure RP Forum Discussion

Go down 
+18
dylan56
Warboss_Spriggs
ConfusedShipper123
roman_tic_kataang
almostinsane99
Ghostmaker
Magus1108
Nightmare13
Sarcastic Master
Plaguewalker
rcox1995
septus5
R0M4N
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
The Quaint Quill
TokoToTheEnd
Alec
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Thanks. Smile

Well to fill in some holes as to how children are chosen to be sacrificed, babies are sold from unwanting parents to the government (This also replaces abortion, which is now an illegal practice. This is under the slogan "Souls are a resource. There's no point in wasting them.") and someone can buy a child, who's soul they can harvest to bring themselves, or a loved one back to life. They pay for the wellfare of the child, and often when one becomes ill enough that they become a liability the plug is pulled on their health care, and they are killed or used in an emergency Ash Raising, and sold at a low price. (This is how any middle classmen are brought back to life.) That's how sacrifice normally works.

Also, here are the facts on Tainted. While Innocents have powers that take effect outside of the body, such as telekenisis, or shooting fire, Tainted use their bodies in their powers, like speed, strength, healing themselves (Innocents can have the ability to heal others, but not themselves, and the opposite is for Tainted.) or catching yourself on fire. Consider this when coming up with a power. Innocents can't target Tainted with their powers (that's right, no Eragon brain kills) if it requires a target. Like, you can't make a Tainted burst into flames, but you can set the area around him or her on fire. The same goes for Tainted to Innocent, if you come up with a way for that to work. Tainteds can retain memories from the lives of the soul they have attached to their own, and Innocent's can remember death, but only faintly, and over time it becomes more clear. Also, an experienced Tainted, and Innocent can read and sense auras, which tell people the state of living. Innocent, Tainted, human, and other, if the situation arises. That is about all at this time.

I'll update this with any new data, such as politics, and other things later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 pm

I might be interested in joining that RP, Nightmare.

Also, in my opinion, we really need to do something about the lack of RPs right now in both the Fandom Section and Adventure Section. While Drama has always been pretty low, it's been awhile since Fandom and Adventure were this low on RPs.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey, I have an RP up that centers around a Summer Camp for non-humans, meaning anything that isn't human you can think of that has sentient thought. Vampires, Aliens, Elves, Robots, Ghosts, Lawyers, ect. Please look at it and join if you're interested, it needs signups!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:52 pm

I'm going to repost 7 the rpg with the 7 deadly sins and 7 heavenly virtues. For those who were going to join do you still want to? I just want to know who's character sheets to keep.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:00 pm

I'd be willing to rejoin, I think.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Ok I'll post it tonight and I'll leave the old character sheets. If they aren't reclaimed I will open up those spots.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Right, just so everyone knows, I have to leave Sunday, and where I'm going, the internet will be severely restricted, so i might not be on as often as I would like. Right, just giving a heads up.
Back to top Go down
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Nightmare13, I am so unbelievably interested in you idea I think it hurts. But thats not the point.

I have a few questions for you though?

1. How many times can one be resurrected? Once? I just want it to be clear.

2. Are the Tainted just misunderstood, or are they bad people, or are they both good and bad... ?

3. Are Innocents considered superior to humans?

Sorry for the questioningness... I am so jealous of your idea though. It actually gets my head imagining all kinds of shizz.
Back to top Go down
http://my.heart.is.my.second.stomach
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 am

I want to start and RP... and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in it... and also if I could get some help with it... I like what I've written so far, but I want to cut it down... or re-imagine this story... so If I could get some help... I would throw sunshine sparkles at you. Smile

Ascension

No one can remember how the city (or as its called by its inhabitants, the Pit) was built. But it is known that it was built before a great war. It was meant to be a pioneer city. It was a place to take humankind to a new age.

The city was built underground, and it was intended to combat the growing population on the surface and provide more space for everyone. It just so happened it became mankind’s arc when total world war erupted on the surface. People from around the world were inhabiting the city at the time, and due to this fact, they sought to hide from the war.

The Pit is vast and dynamic in ways that stretch from technology to design. Because it is situated deep underground, it means it descends into five levels that go nearly 6 miles into the crust.

When the war above began to climax, the city closed its doors. They were able to protect and withstand any attempts at attack/ destruction. However, sometime during the end of the war by the surface inhabitants, the door was badly damaged. The people were sealed within the Pit. Approximately 4million people were forced to live underground forever. The people of the city didn’t have the technology to fix the door.

Two hundred years later, and you live and have grown up within the city. Its still retains all of which it made it sustainable when it was first built. However it can’t be denied it is starting to decay. The people from within do all they can to maintain it. But over the last two centuries the population has increased, and while the efforts to expand are somewhat successful, it means that often other parts of the city are forgotten about. Particularly the top level, as the cities government attempts to expand deeper down.

Your day was just beginning when you heard the news about the highest level. You heard the fabled locked doors to the surface have opened. However it is not a time to rejoice. Something has opened the doors… Something has begun entering the city, making its way down the levels. You’re scared. You live on the lowest level of the Pit. You make your way to a “Safe haven”. It houses you and about hundred others.

It’s been three days since you hid from whatever was coming. You and a few other survivors who have holed up have decided that your only chance at survival is to make it to the surface. Your adventure for survival begins now. Will you ascend to safety, or be doomed to die where you were born. You’re scared. But you aren’t weak. You are smart resourceful and have the strongest will to live. You and your newfound allies have decided the surface is the only option for survival…

It’s time to begin the… Ascension
Back to top Go down
http://my.heart.is.my.second.stomach
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm thinking of making a Kung-Fu/Martial Arts RP. The premise will be similar to Kung Fu Hustle; 1930s China, The Axe Gang is trying to control a town filled with Master Martial Artists.
Would anyone be interested?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:09 pm

I might be interested.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:15 pm

@sean_hiruki: I saw that up and was interested, but I was also very busy and couldn't really RP at the time, so I missed it. Sorry.

Actually, I think I missed alotta good RPs, that I was supposed to be in. I apologize for this. I do agree with Magus that the RP count has been pretty low especially in the Adventure/Fandom sections. I always thought that the Adventure section was number I, but that's not really true now. Maybe we can brainstorm some ideas if people aren't too busy?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:07 pm

That's a decent idea actually, maybe we all could brainstorm some ideas?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm

I have plenty of RP ideas I'd be willing to give away.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Then let's hear some and make something awesome!!! ><
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Yeah! Like a group collaboration of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Ok. I had a few basic ideas for a pirate/high seas adventure RP, and an basic idea for an RP dealing with assassins. If either of you are interested I'd be willing to explain more when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:20 pm

I'm interested, but you can take your time with explaining. =)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:22 pm

A pirate/High sea adventure? Alright, I could get on board with that...sure, I'd like some details.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:36 pm

The assassin RP would sorta be based off of the assassins in Assassin's Creed. Basically. Not much else there, plotwise.

As for the pirates/high seas adventure RP I was imagining it possibly being about a privateer ship being involved in a war between two ficitional versions of England and France, and their basic adventures. Not much there, either. But that's it. If I have any more ideas I'll post them here.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:55 pm

I've been thinking about an assassin RP, though I hadn't yet decided whether or not I wanted to use them from Assassin's creed or give them some supernatural powers instead.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Hmm, I keep thinking about sea serpents and stuff...hehe. Nice pun Warboss.

So, we're talkin' oldschool assassins instead of more modern based ones?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks Velox Very Happy but in any case, I would be interested in the Pirate RP, and maybe the Assassin RP too.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Yeah, they would be more old school assassins. And any of you are free to use my ideas as you see fit and want to. I have no objections. These plot bunnies are up for adoption.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Henh. "Plot bunnies."

Anyways, old school is cool, but I'm also kinda wonderin' what MSTM had in mind with these supernatural powers. Some kind of secret assassin clan trademark power or somethin'?

Were you planning for the Pirate/High Seas RP to be a more fun adventure type? Or a serious war mission campaign thing? We can change whatever for the initial result, but I'm just kinda curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Forum Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next