New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)

Go down 
+2
Magus1108
Sarcastic Master
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Abigail

Like her fellow Assassins, Abigail moved silently and swiftly toward their shared target. Using her cloak and her own training, she avoided patrols of guards and robots.

Charles

Like his fellow Assassins, Charles moved silently and swiftly toward their shared target. Using his cloak and his own training, he avoided patrols of guards and robots.

((Yesh, I is lazy. But I didn't know what else to post with them.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:31 pm

The Plot:

The Assassin's converged on the board room, and as Dominus entered, he realized it was a trap. The room was empty, save for a monitor on the wall that was flickering static. Suddenly, the monitor showed a man, the most powerful man on the planet, head of Abstergo Jonathan Winstead. "Greetings, Assassin," he said as if welcoming an old friend. "I trust you are enjoying your tour of Abstergo's main office tower. Well, last years main office tower, but still it has its uses." Dominus remained silent, the realization of the situation came over him. "We have captured the assassins you had waiting outside, they will be interrogated and executed, but do not fret, you and your allies will not share their fate. Have a nice day, or what remains of it." A timer showed on the screen, quickly counting down from one minute. Dominus turned and ran, this mission had become a nightmare.

The intel they had recieved seemed genuine, the Templars had been moving and all evidence pointed to a meeting that few would know of. And now he'd lost several members of the Brotherhood, and more importantly, was going to be killed with some other members if he didn't get them out. "This is Dominus. Abort the mission, get out now, the building is about to blow up." He took out his gun, shot the glass, then crashed through it, and began to fall for a few moments before he activated his glider, which allowed him to escape a great distance.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Joker

"Oh, my..." said the masked entity as he found the security center, watching as invisible figures were apprehended outside the building, "The Fool has been played for the Fool he was..." He pulled a small device from his sleeves as he plugged various wires into the ports on the drives.

Naturally anything important would have been moved, but anything they attempted to wipe will have left traces, and that meant clues. A sharp beep pierced his cloak, another device picking up a narrow band transmission. Flipping open the device, he watched as the footage was deciphered and played on the small screen.

"Well played, your Highness...well played," he said in the empty room, unplugging his device as smoke bombs were flung from his sleeves, filling the room with thick smoke as he made his exit.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 am

“You have got to be kidding me...” Marcus exclaimed softly.

Who the hell filled us with bad intel damn it?! To make things worse, we fell for the trap!

Heavily annoyed and quite angry, Marcus quickly sought for a way out of the building. He smashed the door closest to him, ran to the end of the room where he met a wall of windows, looking down he saw fellow assassins getting caught by none other than templars. This brought even more rage to his person. Smashing the windows in front of him, he picked out some type of weird gun and fired it pointing at the building across the street. A propelled hook attached to a rope reached the other building and with a single strong pull the hook was caught between the wall of one of the floors near the base of the building.In a diagonal position.

Marcus attached himself to the rope and slid down to the other’s building floor. After successfully entering, or rather smashing in the other building, he searched for an exit and fled the scene.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 am

Mika swore under his breath and made his way for a window to escape through. A robot came at him and Mika dodged it, not even stopping to take it out. He had no idea how long time the place went. He couldn't waste a single second.

Mika found a room. He broke the window and leapt. Luckily he wasn't too high up and he landed in bushes. For a few seconds he was dizzy, but then he stood and ran.
--------
Deidara grind her teeth in frustatration, but she fellowed her fellow Assassins lead to get out of the building.

"We will get you," she hissed in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Charles

Charles swore after being informed of the ambush by Dominus. He immediately took off, heading toward the nearest window. A guard rounded the corner at that time, though Charles shot him in the heart before he could make a move. The middle-aged man rushed toward the upcoming window, and crashed through it, activating his shield before he did so. After free-falling for a few moments Milliardo activated his glider, and flew to safety.

Abigail

"Oh, ok. Roger!" Abigail giggled and moved away from her hiding spot, and followed the lead of the other Assassins within the building and got out of there before it exploded.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Joker

Watching from a distance, fire billowed from the the building as stone, steel and plaster exploded outward; the entire foundation shuttering as the building collapsed. Dust, smoke and debris spilled out over the area in a toxic cloud, the building he was on rocking from the aftershock.

Joker shook his head, sighing as he took his leave of the scene; knowing that very few would be walking away from this...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:20 am

((Shall I post with my Templar character searching for the survivors, now?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:24 am

(No, I just need time to set up the next scene, so to speak.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:55 pm

((Sounds good to me.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Plot

The surviving Assassin's headed back to their headquarters, an underground base spanning a great distance under a medium-sized town. It was one of the few permanent bases the Assassin's had, and their numbers had been thinned by the disasterous mission Dominus had led.

Dominus

Dominus sat in his working area with his hands in his head, unable to cope with his failure. How could I have been so stupid? Of course it was a trap! The only lead we get on the Templars in months, they obviously leaked it on purpose! You couldn't resist trying an easy way to cripple them, rash action is the last thing the Brotherhood needs, he berated himself.

A knock came at the door, and a woman walked in. "Excuse me, Dominus, but we have intel that you may want to see," she said, and Dominus, shaking off his depression, followed her. They arrived at a computer with multiple screens, occupied by dark haired man wearing glasses. "One of our brothers was able to pick something off one of the computers from the office that exploded," he said, not bother to be sensitive about the event. "Apparently, the Templars have been lax in their attempts to find us because they don't care about the Assassin Order now, because they are focused on it before." "...What are you saying," Dominus asked. "The past, our Order in the past," he said, and sighed irritated. "They're trying to disrupt the Brotherhood's past, using time travel to stop us from forming, no opposition in time, they will rule the world."

"They have time travel," Dominus asked, unbelieving. "Yes, but I don't know exactly if they've perfected it yet. It's incredibly complex, the theory alone is almost impossible to understand, they may not be able to time travel for awhile." "But if they aren't trying to find us anymore, than the explosion was just a distraction, that's how escape was so easy. They were toying with us. They must be close to time travel." "Your guess is as good as mine," he said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:54 am

Charles

"Well. This is quite the troubling development." Charles stated, emerging from the shadows as he walked over to Dominus.

"So, what are we going to do about it, Fearless Leader?"

((I'd post with my other character but I'm not sure what to do with her. Hm. She needs someone to interact with, I guess.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:00 am

Mika sighed. He was distraught over what happened. They had lost a lot of members in the explosion. Mika just hoped that they didn't die for nothing, but he had a feeling they might of.

Mika wanted to hit something, but he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Joker

Settling into his comfy chai back on the Gypsy caravan, still around in this day and age if you could believe it, he churned the events of the day over in his head. It seems that the leak he had come across was a plant, and the brotherhood walked into it, and by extension, himself.

"The Fool, once again played for what he is..." he said to himself, once again, using one of his monikers, one of which the other had taken to calling him, "Joker."

Looking through the Tarot cards upon the table, he pulled one that seemed oddly coincidental...The Hanged man...

He'd need to be more careful, and he'd also need to look into the bugs he had planted in the Brotherhood, maybe they came up with something. Moving the cards aside, he opened a compartment in his desk top as he logged into his hidden computer, it's subroutines accessing the data feeds and archives from the bugs with in his ex-family's foundation.

Sifting through the various feeds, one thing caught his attention, "Oh? Perhaps things are being put into perspective?" he queried, looking over to the Hanged Man card, stroking the chin of his featureless white mask.
Back to top Go down
Shiimu Silverwind

Shiimu Silverwind

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Username: Shiimu Silverwind
Name: Lilium
Appearance: Standing at about 5' 3" Lilium has a darker blond hair that cascades down her back though is usually tucked up in underneath a fedora style hat. Wearing unusually dressy clothes on a normal day she often wears long black wedge heel boot, jean style leggings tucked up into them and a long black ribbon laced tube top. With detachable bell sleeves with leather gloves to hide her twin hidden blades.
Personality: She has the tendency to stick to herself under most circumstances while is strong on her own feet and is not afraid to stand up for herself. Sadly when Lilium is not enraged beyond belief her sentence are short and chopped up. Clearly confused with normal conversation, she often can’t uphold one or screws it up royally.
History: Left at a young age the girl was in more orphanages and foster homes than she could count having a new one almost everyday along with a new name, she couldn’t get comfortable and kept running away. Eventually the girl was found while lying in a field of flowers by an Assassin still bearing the mark of her former Templar home, which she had ran from earlier that day, the man decided not to kill her because of her young age and took her too the master. Who taught her to read and write. Speaking just didn’t happen for her, but she knew how.
Other: Lilium is ‘Lily’ in Latin and she was called such due to the flower field she was found in. A very ironic name considering her abilities and merciless.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:47 am

(Accepted)

Dominus

Dominus' face fell slightly at the mention of being the fearless leader, but he stood thinking for a moment. "They want the Assassin's Order gone, they are trying to remake history. Perhaps we can do the same," he said, slowly. "Rid the world of the past Templars, destroy their order."
Back to top Go down
Shiimu Silverwind

Shiimu Silverwind

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Lilium

Lilium sat quietly in her famed corner, her mind buzzing about the recent occurances, she wanted to rid the world of Templar's as much as the others did. Her methods just were a little more unerving and bloody, but it didn't bother her. Though she knew they must be descret, she must descret 'Never compromise the brotherhood' she repeated over in her head.

Standing she threw her hand down on the table, she had an idea.

"Infliltrate." Lilium stated bluntly, anonmynity was the key, a new Assassin or a master of diguise had to sneek in and become one of them while retaining their loyalty. "Who's new?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 am

Charles

"Neither of those ideas are good." Charles replied with a shake of his head. "One, we've tried to infiltrate the Templars in the past, Lilium. It never works out well. As for riding us of the Templars in the past...no. It is a sad fact, but the Assassins cannot exist without the Templars in the past. To destroy them, we'd destroy ourselves. And whatever hope this world has."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:03 am

Dominus

"It's true we'd destroy ourselves, but we only need exist because of the Templars. Without them, trying to impose their will on the masses, freedom would be attainable. We would be giving the world a second chance, and letting the people build it," Dominus said. "It would be better than hope, it would be a free world."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Charles

"Hm. It's still too risky. Both the Templars and the Assassins have discovered evidence that humans were not alone, once, on this world. Who's to say that, with the destruction of the Templars and the Assassins in the past, these...creatures would not come back? We could be giving the world a worse fate than by subjugation from the Templars." Charles pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)   Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed (Rated M for Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2